It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best...Sandy Hook...Video...Ever.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

It's a commonly misreported that Adam Lanza weighed 150lbs.
He weighed 115 lbs. Rail thin and weak from non-activity sitting in his room all day.
Even at that lightweight I don't think it a physical impossibility to carry the guns and ammo.
His familiarity with them however would not have allowed such a high shot to hit ratio especially during such a short amount of time. That part I find impossible to believe.
You've had a laminectomy as well?
I hear ya brother, mine still hurts 5 years after surgery.
edit on 18-11-2013 by Asktheanimals because: corrections

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by judus

Couldn`t agree with you more.

This case has been ( since 9/11 ) the most in your face government/media controlled atrocity on the American people and it`s a shame that people just don`t see it.
The amount of videos that came out at the time was proof of the manipulation and lies from the MSM.
We are talking about ONE video presentation here but there`s quite a few out there, full of inconsistencies by the police/press and government.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
It could have been some type of experiment/test, but IMO it's all about getting our guns. The media went absolutely bananas attacking the 2nd amendment, and they continue to every chance they get. I think Sandy Hook was just a replaying of the Dunblane shooting in Britain. Just look at Eric Holder's Fast and Furious program, the government is actively working to subvert the 2nd amendment, and false flags are going to be a big part of that agenda.
edit on 18-11-2013 by OMsk3ptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I'm new here. I have been a troll for about 7 years! I had to jump in on this. Something is really messed up here. Everything doesn't add up. There is no way that kid weighed 160 lbs. We have some real intelligent questions and answers here. Keep them rolling!

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Transition Towns sound good on paper, but I'm wondering where this may lead.

Consider the following as suggestions for further study and vetting. I'm in the process of checking the blogger in the second link's information now on the ICLEI aspect, and know NOTHING about the rest of the info there. Just getting the ball rolling.

From the official Newtown City website:

Newtown Transition

The Transition Initiative is a vibrant, grassroots movement that seeks to build community resilience in the face of such challenges as peak oil, climate change, and the economic crisis.  It represents one of the most promising ways of engaging people in strengthening their communities against the effects of these challenges, resulting in life that is more fulfilling, equitable and socially connected.  Transition Initiatives engage their communities in home grown, citizen led education, action and planning to increase local self reliance and resilience.  Now is the time for us to start re-creating our future in ways that are based on localized food, sustainable energy sources, resilient local economies and an enlivened sense of community well being.

www.newtown-ct.gov...

Interesting info from some blog, needs vetting:

How does Agenda 21 get a stranglehold on these towns?  There’s a United Nations group called ICELI (International Council  for Local Environmental Initiatives).  They tout themselves as proponents of “green” living, “sustainability” is a term that’s often thrown around.  They make it all sound good.  Who doesn’t want a clean environment after all? 

But while it’s disguised as an environmental agenda it is really all about control.  They want to control every aspect of our lives.  They don’t believe in private property ownership because it’s perceived as being “unfair” to poor people who can’t afford to own property; therefore none of us should.  They are taking over private land through eminent domain, they are globalizing schools, controlling transportation modes by making it difficult for people to own cars, promoting public transportation, and even pushing a global religion (Baha’i).

Next, there is a term called Transition Town.  Newtown is a Transition town.  Transition towns pledge to implement Agenda 21 principles into their community.  Little by little towns across the country are doing this.  People buy into it because they believe it’s the right thing to do.  Global warming myths drive this program.

sandyhooktruth.wordpress.com...

edit on 18-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

juspassinthru

Aldakoopa
3 minutes into the video and I CAN'T HEAR WHAT THEY'RE SAYING OVER THE LOUD MUSIC. I hate it when they do that.

Absolutely agree.

I stopped listening at 4 minutes because I could not make sense of the loud music soundtrak mixed with the talk show soundtrak. I can't help but think anyone lame enough to mix two soundtracks in this manner most likely does not have a clue what they are doing.

Who said attention deficit disorder wasnt real?
Oh that would be me, but still.

You didnt even bother to skip past it?

Sound mixing isnt as easy as you might think, especially to an amateur that doesnt know exactly what they are doing.
I have a bit of sound mixing experience. I know how complicated it can be. Granted adding music to a voice isnt the hardest thing in the world, but it often takes a trained ear to get the balance right.

I have to question your investigative ability, when you wont even give a movie a chance before disregarding it.
edit on 201311America/Chicago11pm11pmMon, 18 Nov 2013 14:15:05 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
It's a commonly misreported that Adam Lanza weighed 150lbs.
He weighed 115 lbs. Rail thin and weak from non-activity sitting in his room all day.

He was 8 Stone wet though and the size of my wife lol

Sorry for the lol but this is just plain ridiculous to think this man in what some would say is a child's body could do this alone.

But then again I suppose if you could have one years worth of flying lessons and then cash a passenger jet into a building anything is possible

Was there any wounded? at all from gun shots?

Im Fit and strong and have been trained in CQB (close quarter battle) and for him to pull this off alone is beyond comprehension.

15 mins of CQB in full gear you are F**ked

edit on 18-11-2013 by judus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

arosebyanyothername
Ah, we've been moved~

That's the real LOL!
I'm grateful it wasn't 404'd however.

I humbly suggest we keep working and I'm calling ALL researchers to dig into the globalist inclinations of the city and see if that continues to pan out and just how touchy of a subject it might be.

edit on 18-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

judus
OMG

I can not understand some of the posts on here! some of you are so deluded into thinking there is no way the US government could do this to you.

If the people who do think this tragedy is all above board please answer the following questions to put me at ease.

Why no Air evac?
Why no pictures of Vids of Adam?
Since when can the police pronounce people deceased?
Why no public post mortem results in the public record?
Why does the coroner not have a clue what he is talking about?
Why was a donation page added to the web before the incident?
How did a young man carry 40 pounds of gear and kill 26 people in around 15 mins? ( this is even a tough feet for the most hardened Spec Ops)?
Why are the pictures of the Family's photo shopped?
Why do none of the family pictures have date stamps?

I could go on and on.

and please do not give me no crap about people acting strange when a loved one dies ! from my experience they act in one way.

With pure grief and shock and not smiling on camera because if I was in his situation speaking to the media would be the last thing on my mind.

You have been fooled again America! Take a bow
i would also like to know more on the facebook page from this event being put up early people quickly forgot about the naval yard shooting and the time stamp

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

link   

link   

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

The GUT

I humbly suggest we keep working and I'm calling ALL researchers to dig into the globalist inclinations of the city and see if that continues to pan out and just how touchy of a subject it might be.

Agreed...it was an aspect I had not considered.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join