It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best...Sandy Hook...Video...Ever.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Aldakoopa
3 minutes into the video and I CAN'T HEAR WHAT THEY'RE SAYING OVER THE LOUD MUSIC. I hate it when they do that.

Absolutely agree.

I stopped listening at 4 minutes because I could not make sense of the loud music soundtrak mixed with the talk show soundtrak. I can't help but think anyone lame enough to mix two soundtracks in this manner most likely does not have a clue what they are doing.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

juspassinthru

Aldakoopa
3 minutes into the video and I CAN'T HEAR WHAT THEY'RE SAYING OVER THE LOUD MUSIC. I hate it when they do that.

Absolutely agree.

I stopped listening at 4 minutes because I could not make sense of the loud music soundtrak mixed with the talk show soundtrak. I can't help but think anyone lame enough to mix two soundtracks in this manner most likely does not have a clue what they are doing.

That was the intro and it only lasted a few minutes. You can skip it.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Aerial view:

View from the day of(no camera):

View from after(camera present, no idea why snow is circled):

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I keep thinking that this is a neighbourhood with many people in financial problems. I mean big houses...too big for the middleclass people who live there. Second thought...did these people sell their moral for some secretive government initiative...which completely went wrong.

If so, and this conspiracy will ever see the light of day...it must be severly punished...and thoroughly investigated...not to forget.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Deepest appreciation for all presenting the inconsistencies in the SH event. Still copying every page if it disappears. Surprised but not totally that the thread is ongoing. To 404 or close it would bring even more questions about the integrity/intention of this site which has been ongoing for many years from multiple sources if one were to search it.

I can still access the original video/have copied it 'just in case'.

Thanks everyone…big thanks

edit on 18-11-2013 by arosebyanyothername because: spelling

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I saw the name of who made the video, no one else should be wasting an hour and half on her hogwash..

She is a known hoaxer, doctors footage, makes things up to sell dvd's and books, and bull crap.

As Sofia Shafquat, she made 9/11 Mysteries Part 1: Demolitions, which led to a lawsuit filed by Rick Siegal, unhappy that she had doctored his original footage:
www.democraticunderground.com...

(lawsuit summary here: www.rfcexpress.com...)

She then countersued. Does anyone know what came of all that? She since uses the surname "Smallstorm".

Even some of her fellow conspiracy theorists have found her "theories" to be peppered with inconsistencies:
www.checktheevidence.co.uk...

She's still peddling her wares at Avatar and elsewhere - DVDs, books, postcards and other formats, full of thoroughly discredited and debunked hokum
www.metabunk.org... Its a big stinking pile of made up stuff..

Its a good bull crap piece i'll give her that..
Very good..

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Your reupload on youtube got indeed insta-blocked it seems, but I can watch the one you uploaded on Mega.
Thank you.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by starfoxxx

All Sofia did was present the information that is available to everybody already. Reigniting some interest. But you've stated it's all made up and that's that. That's not how this works... ?

I'm not interested in who held the presentation because at the end of the day the footage is real, right?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I spent about 45 minutes on this video and gave up on any hope of learning anything definitive that backs up the theory that this was either a government staged slaughter of children, or a faked tragedy where no one was killed. When a person is suddenly confronted with overwhelming tragedy, it's not uncommon for them to react in a way that is confusing to arm-chair psychologists and those people who feel that they have the authority to declare - on behalf of humanity itself - what will be an acceptable initial reaction to a sudden tragedy. It took me years before I was able to emotionally react to the sudden death of my mother (I was 17, and her death left me literally homeless as I struggled to finish my senior year of high school). The impact of that event was so profound that I never felt a damn thing until many years later. That's just my own experience of overwhelming tragedy, but it's not as if I'm all that unique a person.

Also, the idiot that declared that a 150-160 lb guy couldn't carry 40 lbs of gear from a car in the parking lot into the school should hang out with me sometime. I'm 57 yrs old, 160 lbs, 5'10" and I had the outer half of 6 vertebrae removed, with no prosthesis installed to protect the spinal chord, and I could manage that weight and bulk for that distance any day of the week. That claim was just plain ignorant. I don't care what kind of hero that guy used to be, he's just an idiot talking through his *ss on this topic.

This whole Sandy Hook conspiracy mess is the kind of thing that will prevent the average person from ever respecting future (and past) investigations into those much more plausible conspiracies that many people are still struggling to get any traction with. This sh*t is just plain disturbing on so many levels.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

zatara
I keep thinking that this is a neighbourhood with many people in financial problems. I mean big houses...too big for the middleclass people who live there. Second thought...did these people sell their moral for some secretive government initiative...which completely went wrong.

If so, and this conspiracy will ever see the light of day...it must be severly punished...and thoroughly investigated...not to forget.

The constant innuendo and outright libel against individuals and in this case a whole community is one of the aspects of this that I find disgusting.

There are ordinary people who were victims or just in the wrong place at the wrong time who no doubt will live the rest of their lives looking over their shoulders because of what is now posted about them on the internet.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

angryhulk

All Sofia did was present the information that is available to everybody already. Reigniting some interest. But you've stated it's all made up and that's that. That's not how this works... ?

I'm not interested in who held the presentation because at the end of the day the footage is real, right?

YOU might not be interested in knowing frauds, because you want to believe the fraud.
However, ATS ACTIVELY itself, and most of the community, like to know who's hoaxing and committing fraud for their own advantage, at the expense of people who buy into the crap, and the people who have had their lives forever changed over a tragedy.. That is a predator.. While you may not mind it, I DO.

This lady is a fraud, liar, and bull crap artist..

If this was for the good of the people, TO EXPOSE THE EVIL DOERS, why not just posted this video anonomously for the good of humanity.. Why plaster your fake conspiracy surname all over, looking for a book deal..

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
This thread is entering familiar territory.

Attack the messenger.

Make a big fuss about the music to knock people off the rest of the content. (The music is about 3 minutes of the video).

Act disgusted and accuse people of crimes who dare question anything.

Congratulations to everyone who has managed to keep this on topic thus far.

The video in question covers important subject matter that should be a major topic for anyone interested in conspiracy topics.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

juspassinthru

Aldakoopa

Absolutely agree.

A little bit of patience hurt no one.
Did you REALLY stop watching the video because of the first few minutes ?

Shame if you did......you`ve missed a really good presentation.
You only have to look at the amount of flags this thread has received.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
OMG

I can not understand some of the posts on here! some of you are so deluded into thinking there is no way the US government could do this to you.

If the people who do think this tragedy is all above board please answer the following questions to put me at ease.

Why no Air evac?
Why no pictures of Vids of Adam?
Since when can the police pronounce people deceased?
Why no public post mortem results in the public record?
Why does the coroner not have a clue what he is talking about?
Why was a donation page added to the web before the incident?
How did a young man carry 40 pounds of gear and kill 26 people in around 15 mins? ( this is even a tough feet for the most hardened Spec Ops)?
Why are the pictures of the Family's photo shopped?
Why do none of the family pictures have date stamps?

I could go on and on.

and please do not give me no crap about people acting strange when a loved one dies ! from my experience they act in one way.

With pure grief and shock and not smiling on camera because if I was in his situation speaking to the media would be the last thing on my mind.

You have been fooled again America! Take a bow

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Eidolon23
Contact info leads to a seminal transpersonal psychologist and consultant at the UN. Transpersonal psychology, aside from being regarded with a jaundiced eye by the rest of the academic community, was also founded by a former director of the Lucis Trust-- tucked right there in the basement of the UN building where Dr. Roof is retained as a consultant.

So, the trail and smell of globalism is already panning out. Nice work, Eidolon.

Maybe--just maybe--the reason this tragedy has been handled so differently and so mysteriously is because someone is hiding something different than where everyone seems to be looking. Meaning it might not be the shooting per se, but something about the community.

Say it was a working experimental model in futurism--a jewel in some think-tank's cap...and something went wrong...

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

notquitesure
This thread is entering familiar territory.

Attack the messenger.

Make a big fuss about the music to knock people off the rest of the content. (The music is about 3 minutes of the video).

Act disgusted and accuse people of crimes who dare question anything.

Things that make you go um...

notquitesureCongratulations to everyone who has managed to keep this on topic thus far.

ABSOLUTELY

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

starfoxxx

angryhulk

YOU might not be interested in knowing frauds, because you want to believe the fraud.
However, ATS ACTIVELY itself, and most of the community, like to know who's hoaxing and committing fraud for their own advantage, at the expense of people who buy into the crap, and the people who have had their lives forever changed over a tragedy.. That is a predator.. While you may not mind it, I DO.

This lady is a fraud, liar, and bull crap artist..

If this was for the good of the people, TO EXPOSE THE EVIL DOERS, why not just posted this video anonomously for the good of humanity.. Why plaster your fake conspiracy surname all over, looking for a book deal..

The woman in question simply made a presentation of the facts as she sees them, so instead of just claiming shes a liar and a fraud, how about you provide some evidence for your claims?
When a presentation is anonymous it has no source and no credibility. Thats why she put her name to the hard work she has put into this presentation. Does she not deserve credit for her hard work?
Does an investigative journalist not deserve credit for their work?

Who are you to decide whats valid information and what is not? Except only for yourself.
As we are all doing.
So you mind it, well then present your information as to how this lady is a fraud and let us grown ups decide if the information you present has any validity.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Personally I agree that this was possibly some sort of utopia experiment or a drill gone wrong and "gone live" as the saying goes. What media outlet in its right mind would admit that they jumped the gun and got the wrong end of the stick and "sorry folks got it all wrong it didn't really happen" ?

Never sat right with me that on the very same day there was a FEMA drill further up the road and these FEMA drills seem to often coincide with actual events.

I wonder if its possible that all these alleged false flag operations are to numb us to horror/terror for some reason? Or if besides being a way of testing public opinion and outrage they are also a way of seeing how much we can take before cracking?
edit on 18-11-2013 by phyllida because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I had never heard of her. Thanks for the heads up in regards to 9/11 studies (which even the truther community cannot agree of 75% of).
Now can you tell us what about this particular video is "bullcrap"?
I've been researching Sandy Hook since it happened and did not see any blatant distortions or lies so perhaps you could clue the rest of us in.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Its important to ask questions, the moment you stop then you leave yourself open to becoming a victim, a bystander or a puppet.

edit on 18-11-2013 by Horus12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join