It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best...Sandy Hook...Video...Ever.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

Snarl, brilliant point by point dismantling of the video. Congratulations on having the patience to start going through it.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

Wow, Snarl, you're really going all out with those posts. Do the respondents appear hostile to your attempts to steer the discussion? Don't be S.A.D. - Maybe you can try a different XStart method or reevaluate your PREDEV persona. Users might be starting to find you "too obtrusive" if you know what I mean.

It is nice to get some alternative explanations for the mass of quirks and oddities in this story. Thanks for participating!

N-7015A.DOC

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Sirrurg
Sounds interesting. Sadly I cannot watch it due to claimed copyright infringement, probably some music that was used. I take it the video has been posted not too long ago? So whoever holds those copyrights has been reacting very quickly, as there are still a bunchload of full movies on youtube that you can watch, even though they are clearly in violation of copyrights, yet nobody seems to care. Seems like the authorities have been pointed to... erh... found this one pretty fast...

Aisling
In an age of cell phone cameras, ipod cameras, tablets, and web cams built into computers, I find it hard to understand why we only have these very few, old looking photos of Adam Lanza. And there are only a small few of his mother Nancy. The photos of Adam look old and outdated.

That's actually quite easy, just avoid these morons who film everything 24/7 and you won't get photographed. Also don't post any pictures of yourself on the internet (aka common sense) and don't use a webcam either. For example I think the last photo taken of me was a few years ago for a new passport, except those of various security cameras in shops of course. My last 'public available' picture is from my highschool graduation as well, which was long ago.
edit on 18-11-2013 by Sirrurg because: (no reason given)

That theory may fly for Nancy, Adam's mother. But Adam was very young. Most young people these days are constantly snapping pictures of themselves. Also, Nancy, never took updated photos of her son?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

Why did the fire station have the exact number of trees that were the exact number of the victims behind their station ready to be erected? The fire fighters are psychic?

Why do you let a shooting victim sit on a gurney in a parking lot while you fiddle with car keys from your pocket?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

Excellent analysis Snarl! I would like to add that the news media are not omniscient, nor do they know how the "story" they are covering is going to end. First, the local radio station probably heard a call on their police scanner: intruder(s) at school, shots fired. No real information, so perhaps they fleshed out the story for a newsflash, implying that the situation was ongoing. As police and medical teams rushed to the scene, they were too busy to talk to the press, so reporters had to guess at what was going on. The police misidentified the shooter based on the contents of his wallet; the press reported this immediately, then had to issue a correction when the police realized their error. As the reporters competed to be the first to break each development, they abandoned sound journalistic principles. Rumors were reported as fact, conjectures were reported as observations. Naturally, the details became confused and contradictory. You see, real life is confusing and contradictory.

This lady was right about one thing: the media do have to edit things to tell a coherent story for us. This is how some facts go unreported, while rumors and conjectures do get reported. One of the first things she said pretty much explained why the rest of her lecture was BS. She said that this story seriously questions the professionalism of the media. Bingo. No conspiracy, just sloppy journalism.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

That theory may fly for Nancy, Adam's mother. But Adam was very young. Most young people these days are constantly snapping pictures of themselves. Also, Nancy, never took updated photos of her son?

You seem to be ignoring the fact that Adam was anti-social and mentally ill. Paranoid types don't like to be photographed. Do you?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

DJW001
reply to post by Aisling

This is what I don't understand. The school teacher goes on tv that very night, the day of this tragedy and can sit there and talk about it as if it happened a year ago. This woman acts as if it were something that she was recounting from memory that happened months ago, not that very day.

I hope that none of you ghouls is ever as traumatized as the people you are accusing of being bad actors; but if you were, perhaps you would understand why they behave the way they do.

As I stated, I worked as a pediatric oncology nurse, and not once have I ever seen a parent smiling after the death of a child. We're talking about parents who have had to watch their child fight a very long battle sometimes, and even the death hits so hard even though it was expected. I have a very good idea of the trauma of a loved one that has died.

You know what is ghoulish? The parents who were smiling just hours and days after losing their children. I find that absolutely scary. I believe that those children are dead, but what I don't believe is the narrative on HOW they died.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

Why did the fire station have the exact number of trees that were the exact number of the victims behind their station ready to be erected? The fire fighters are psychic?

Are you sure of that number? Does that include the ones who were only wounded? Could the number just be a random co-incidence? Could it have anything to do with the Fire Department selling Christmas trees to raise money?

Why do you let a shooting victim sit on a gurney in a parking lot while you fiddle with car keys from your pocket?

What would you do while you were waiting for an ambulance to receive your patient? Play Angry Birds on your phone?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

DJW001
reply to post by Aisling

You seem to be ignoring the fact that Adam was anti-social and mentally ill. Paranoid types don't like to be photographed. Do you?

Still not buying it. Ever work in a group home with mentally ill or challenged teens? I interned at a group home for mentally challenged children and they LOVE playing with the camera and making albums of photos of themselves. In fact, they keep a chart at the front office of the facility where each child has their photos on the wall with their names and small box to keep paper work in. At any rate, a mother would have photos of her child. Those photos of Adam Lanza look like they were taken in the 90's. A mother would not have one photo that is updated? I don't believe it.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

As I stated, I worked as a pediatric oncology nurse, and not once have I ever seen a parent smiling after the death of a child. We're talking about parents who have had to watch their child fight a very long battle sometimes, and even the death hits so hard even though it was expected. I have a very good idea of the trauma of a loved one that has died.

You are used to parents who have long accepted their child's death as inevitable; there is little room for shock and denial in their grieving process.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

DJW001
reply to post by Aisling

Are you sure of that number? Does that include the ones who were only wounded? Could the number just be a random co-incidence? Could it have anything to do with the Fire Department selling Christmas trees to raise money?

What would you do while you were waiting for an ambulance to receive your patient? Play Angry Birds on your phone?

You don't let a shooting victim sit on a gurney in a parking lot in the cold, while you fiddle with keys.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Aisling
reply to post by Snarl

LOL ... seriously? Let me take a SWAG. Uhhh Hometown USA. The Fire Department typically has a Christmas tree sale. Now were there 25 or 26?? I honestly don't know. But, it seems to me they had enough to meet the community's demands. I see nothing odd about it at all. Now ... if it had been June ... I might not be able to explain that one.

Shooting victim on a gurney with a minor wound ... keys removed from pocket? That's an EMT that doesn't want to look all over the place for the victim to return personal property to later. I can't recall ATM if the lady doing the video ever got back around to the point. Do you?

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

DJW001
reply to post by Aisling

You are used to parents who have long accepted their child's death as inevitable; there is little room for shock and denial in their grieving process.

You didn't read my post. A lot of these parents, despite being prepared for the outcome are STILL shocked, are STILL grieved. They are NOT smiling hours after the loss. If my child was shot, I wouldn't be in front of a camera smiling. That's the one thing most people see and question out of all of this nonsense.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

DJW001
reply to post by Aisling

You're straying a little here. Either that or your not fully grasping what is being said.

i.e. it doesn't matter what the circumstance is, the grief is predominantly always the same.

Parker, smiling prior to his speech, is chilling footage.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Snarl

Aisling
reply to post by Snarl

LOL ... seriously? Let me take a SWAG. Uhhh Hometown USA. The Fire Department typically has a Christmas tree sale. Now were there 25 or 26?? I honestly don't know. But, it seems to me they had enough to meet the community's demands. I see nothing odd about it at all. Now ... if it had been June ... I might not be able to explain that one.

Shooting victim on a gurney with a minor wound ... keys removed from pocket? That's an EMT that doesn't want to look all over the place for the victim to return personal property to later. I can't recall ATM if the lady doing the video ever got back around to the point. Do you?

The Christmas trees are interesting. Good thing they had the proper amount ready, I suppose. You don't keep shooting victims on a gurney in a parking lot in the cold. After working at a hospital in Oakland California, I have never ever heard of keeping shooting victims out on a parking lot in the cold. Not even minor injuries. You can't determine everything right there on a gurney. You take vitals, you get them transported. You don't fiddle with keys and ho hum. You get the patient transported. With tons of police around, they could have done so. There is no excuse for this. That's the one oddity that stands out the most to me among two others. Anyone who has worked as an EMT knows protocol and that definitely is off.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Aisling
I interned at a group home for mentally challenged children and they LOVE playing with the camera and making albums of photos of themselves.

Any of those kids go out and shoot up a school? Apples and oranges I'm afraid.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Looking over his curricula vitae, it becomes apparent Dr. Woodall's focus is on how trauma transforms communities, and how that process could be guided toward a positive outcome-- and speaking of forging unity from mass trauma, let's play a game.

John Woodall ->State Dept. ->The Lucis Trust in three easy moves.

We don't even have to use the Baha'i link.

Founder and Director, Task Force on Accountability for War Crimes in the Balkans, 1993 – 1994.

Conducted 3 meetings at the John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University, with UN, US State Dept., and a variety of trauma and human rights experts on the provision of psychologically sensitive legal care for rape victims. Drafted reports from these meetings that were used by the US Ambassador to the UN Human Rights Commission to advocate for the creation of the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia.

Consultant to US State Dept., Office of Human Rights on the use of ethical strengths as a theme to organize civil society measures in war-torn countries, March 1994.

Read more: www.johnwoodall.net...

Concurrent project also fronted by Harvard Medical School:

Balkans Trauma Project Center for Psychology and Social Change an affiliate of Harvard Medical School c/o Nancy Roof 330 E. 46th Street New York, New York 10017 Tel: 212-808-0469; 617-244-5375 (summer) Contact: Nancy Roof In responding to the call for humanitarian aid and trauma relief in former Yugoslavia in 1993, the Balkans Trauma Project assessed the needs of Croatian humanitarian organizations and found that the most urgent unmet need was for concrete support to shore up the health of the humanitarian service providers, exhausted by overwork and chronic exposure to trauma. The Project organized a team of U.S. professionals to design a comprehensive and collaborative training program in secondary stress and burnout.

balkansnet.org...

Contact info leads to a seminal transpersonal psychologist and consultant at the UN. Transpersonal psychology, aside from being regarded with a jaundiced eye by the rest of the academic community, was also founded by a former director of the Lucis Trust-- tucked right there in the basement of the UN building where Dr. Roof is retained as a consultant.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

You didn't read my post. A lot of these parents, despite being prepared for the outcome are STILL shocked, are STILL grieved. They are NOT smiling hours after the loss.

Do you stay with them for forty eight hours non-stop? Not a single one has ever gone: "Remember the time she brought us those flowers?" and smiled through the tears? I'm not doubting your personal experience, but you can only generalize it so far.

If my child was shot, I wouldn't be in front of a camera smiling.

You won't really know that until it happens, will you? Sure, you would like to think you would behave in a particular way, but you won't know until it happens. If it does, and I hope it doesn't, you wouldn't want people accusing you of things because you don't behave the way they think you should!

That's the one thing most people see and question out of all of this nonsense.

It would be better if you were to question why you are so obsessed with this tragedy.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Aisling

Snarl

Aisling
reply to post by Snarl

The Christmas trees are interesting. Good thing they had the proper amount ready, I suppose. You don't keep shooting victims on a gurney in a parking lot in the cold. After working at a hospital in Oakland California, I have never ever heard of keeping shooting victims out on a parking lot in the cold. Not even minor injuries. You can't determine everything right there on a gurney. You take vitals, you get them transported. You don't fiddle with keys and ho hum. You get the patient transported. With tons of police around, they could have done so. There is no excuse for this. That's the one oddity that stands out the most to me among two others. Anyone who has worked as an EMT knows protocol and that definitely is off.

Can we agree that nothing seemed normal? Seemed to me that the EMT was kind of stressed out just yanking away at the keys in her pocket. All the people there ... TV crews. Madhouse. All kinds of things don't go 'normally' in such situations. Ever been on a battlefield? Nothing seems normal there either. Can you imagine the utter chaos if some other loon like the guy in camo pants started firing from the woods into the crowd.

This is fun. Let's make up some more stuff.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Watched the vid. The walking in circles & the hidden christmas tree's are a huge anomoly. Two huge for me to try and convence myself this was a real event and not a staged scene. If you watch the circles, some of those folks make a lap or two into and out of that firehouse. Hard to discount those christmas tree's. And how about the Mason's Lodge just happen to be right there, right behind the school. And the camo guy running thru the woods, headed toward that lodge. Still can't get my mind around those 26 christmas tree's. Just too anomolous for me to let that go. Sort of makes you wonder just what is real and what is pure theatre in our society.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join