It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Humans come from an alternative time-line?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I've read threads on here and been to various other places about the ancient aliens, Time travel, parallel universes.

for example

TIME TRAVEL: Strong evidence or major hoax???

On Parallel Universes

Ancient time Travelers

My Theory is that humans come from an alternative timeline, This one being changed from the original one we came from. I ve Read that Humans do NOT come from Earth – and sunburn, bad backs and pain during labour prove it, expert claims

I believe that time travel is possible, and that Somebody had used it in another Universe or timeline and changed the past and we are living in a new timeline. The ancient alien phenomena and Ufo theories could actually be humans from another Universe ( or timeline.)

Maybe the death of the universe or of hospitable climates in the future would cause us to go back into the past, or into another universe? and if we suceed in time travel will we be able to Create a New Universe or timeline by changing the past to create a new future?

That kind of technique and technology could be used to rule over an entire cosmos, and i believe thats how one can become God or a God.
edit on 16-11-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
If time travel were possible we could only go back to the point when it was first invented.. and it hasn't been invented yet..

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

your assuming something that hasnt been proven.
You would have to explain why we could only go to when it was first invented,
instead of going back into the past and a new timeline would be created.

your not taking the multiverse theory into account, which is also unproven.

surely this is all hypothetical, but im not convinced of the limitation of time travel i believe there is a natural way around the grandfather paradox.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Belcastro
i believe thats how one can become God or a God.

short of creation itself ,,if ya can control time & space ya pretty much can effect the results anything ,,making you a god of sorts,,but if the results of your actions are just creating another timeline then your really not having any effect/changing things at all ,other than just creating more timelines

edit on 16-11-2013 by Blowback because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Belcastro

I don't think true time travel is possible. In regards to travelling to the past, you would only be able to see remnant light of the past, I.e a snapshot of an event in the past. You can't change it because all you are seeing is an image in real time, like a picture on your phone. But it would not contain conscious beings that you can interact with and change the timeline, that would make no sense at all. I'm a strong believer in the idea that your consciousness is rooted to your body at this moment only and that is your unique connection. I don't believe you simultaneously exist in an infinite amount of parallel universes which you can travel inbetween and change timelines. There is like 0 evidence for that, not to mention it is illogical for a series of reasons. I know you can disconnect your consciousness from this reality and experience certain states but accessing parallel universes and changing them in meaningful ways is like a thousand added assumptions about the universe.

As for the future, that's practically impossible as far as we know.

The whole ancient aliens thing is a whole different story though, and I don't see the need to combine it with time travel. If they could time travel why would they bother with us? They could create a slave race rather than going back in our timeline to change us.

You are onto something with the controlling time/space and being Gods line of thought. However, not time travel. Time travel doesn't allow you to truly control space and time, it just allows you to change your position in relation to it.

To truly control space and time you need to create a universe that is below you
. From our perspective, we call it video games or virtual realities. If you think these ancient aliens have such an influence over us, perhaps you should consider them being the creators of this prison reality your brain is forced to decode 24/7. Rather than time travelling, perhaps they just created a virtual universe and plugged themselves in to play around with us. This would explain the talk of Angels and Avatars, beings that were free to roam bodies.

Personally, if the ancient aliens theory is correct, I don't think it needs any extra mystery. They probably simply did what we, humans, would do if we came across a primitive semi-intelligent humanoid race on another planet. Perhaps, that is why we are such heartless creatures in general.

edit on 16-11-2013 by DazDaKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I can not quantify it for other people as it is possible that we are constantly shifting between near realitys but as for myself, Maybe I am but then I am strange in many ways and maybe I am simply mad as a hatter but if you can overlook the religious element here is a story that for me is real though it may offend others and that is not my intention.

I read the bible after praying to god to teach me how to pray and a my mother brought home an antique KJV bible without knowing what I had prayed, I was always a religious kid and maybe a little sensative (what exactly is sensativity and could it be merely out of phase dimensionally were it comes to entitys not phyisically manifest on our current plane of occupation), anyway I read it many times though I do not have an idetic memory so chapter and verse were never my thing, though a religous family we were never really church goers, now I remember the story of Jacobs vision at the place he called Bethel and anointed his stone pillow with an offering of oil but I remember it with details that are not present since the early 1990's onward as though from my perspective it had been changed, other differences include the book of revelation in which a being whom was appointed to overcome the beast with the number seven threescore and seven which in my memory of that revelation was the number 'OF MAN' were the beast had the number six threescore and six the number OF "A" MAN singular, that suddenly from my perspective did not exist in the bible though I still have clear memory of reading it many times, other differences are that in My memory of the bible god was stern and punished the wicked but he was merciful and above all GOOD suddenly for me the whole flavour of the bible had changed to an angry god and wrath with dark passages in the old testament and lesser in the new testament that I had never read though I had read the bible many times, other than this was the passage ADDED to the bible that was never there in mine in which it says give the immoral brother to satan, this is an antichristian passage that was not part of the bible I read.
I though reading the Seven threescore and seven as 777 because I did not understand the out of use term score and only when asking what a score was after I noticed the book had changed was told it was 20 so it was not 777 but 767 for man as opposed to 666 for the beast.
I remember Eugene Terrablanche on the news whom I was angry with because he claimed the white southafricans were 777 and used that to justify there 3 legged swasticka that they used to represent a free boar state as they opposed the abolition of apartheid, and he quoted a distorted version of the bible I remember and claimed the africans were 666, I actually flew out of my chair in a rage and that is burned into my memory quite sharply, I remember them calling him De'Boar though In this world he was Eugene Terrablanche.
So can we slip between realitys even when we do not want to or is reality sometimes unstable.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Misterlondon
If time travel were possible we could only go back to the point when it was first invented.. and it hasn't been invented yet..

According to a scientest on the Dr who show a few nights ago. Time travel is possible when we are able to bend spacetime. And when it is we will be able to go back as far as existense.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I read this thread in 2017.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DazDaKing

I don't think true time travel is possible. In regards to travelling to the past, you would only be able to see remnant light of the past, I.e a snapshot of an event in the past.

Not sure if you knew this, but there's a pretty good sci-fi novel by Arthur C. Clarke & Stephen Baxter called The Light Of Other Days that deals with exactly this topic/premise.

Pretty good book, if I remember correctly...

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Belcastro
reply to post by Misterlondon

your assuming something that hasnt been proven.
You would have to explain why we could only go to when it was first invented,
instead of going back into the past and a new timeline would be created.

your not taking the multiverse theory into account, which is also unproven.

surely this is all hypothetical, but im not convinced of the limitation of time travel i believe there is a natural way around the grandfather paradox.

If within this timeline we could go back in time, it would only be to where time travel were invented because we do not have time travellers here now, which I am sure would be the case.

If within an alternate timeline we could go back in time, to any point in a new timeline, then that would negate any benefits of time travel to achieve a goal. No point going back to see the birth of christ, if mary was gobbled up by a dinosaur a few weeks prior.

It's a wonderfully delicious thought journey though.. I like the idea of discovering it is possible to send people back in time to an alternate time line, and sending us all back to prehistory.

And we fail so miserably that the best we can do is make big rock triangles in a desert, and it takes us 2000 more years to make an iphone, but by then we've all forgotten what got us there in the first place, and invented god to fill in the gaps.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
We're all from the cosmos, all of us are ET, or new arrivals from Home. And this world with all its troubles is designed this way. Our lives are very interactive as we work to overcome flaws, and anger, judgments, and not follow bad orders, etc etc. Have integrity, things can change. We have a Team watching over all of us. Some people may be here for past mishaps, but others enter into help, without memories. We're to help each other always. Even if someone's life if damaged and challenging due to their problems, how we treat others shows what we're made of. Love is what it should be.

edit on 17-11-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join