It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cover-up of Comet ISON information continues - why?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sageturkey

I have to say that because I myself am admittedly
learning literally on these boards. And having faith
in Dj's answer while also being the easiest for me to
remember. That's the one I have to go with. I very
much appreciate you guys each and every reply tho.
I mean how cool is it to have a place to come to like
this and be able to ask a question, get an educated
answer. And not get laughed off the internet.
Kudos you guys bigtime.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Tallone

Hey Tallone.

I have tried reading this thread but it is just way too complicated, plain n simple. Can you please summarize what you think about this comet in a few sentences? then i could read the thread in a new (more understanding) light!

Thanks bro!

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by OnionHead

I hope it hits us

Don't ask why, but I cracked up when I read this.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

ParasuvO
reply to post by eriktheawful

You have no idea how big this comet is, so I am not sure why you are trying to tell us how much bigger it needs to be.

Funny how science stands in the way of itself on a regular basis, gotta be proven totally wrong, several times before the rules of physics get altered, AGAIN and AGAIN.

Oh wait, it is all theories presented as facts, until they are changed!!

And this is the greatest system we can ever have too. !!

Well it's better than the IGNORANCE that is often displayed on here considering the sites motto.

Why do you think a good estimate of it's size would be a problem?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

alfa1

eriktheawful
Well I won't call anyone that wants to believe in EU theory "kooks" or anything like that. I'm sure people thought Copernicus was a "kook" too, heh.

My attitude comes from what I read here on ATS, where it shows EU adherents are very deeply entrenched into the whole doomsdayer world ending attitude.

** Astronomers looks at comets and see harmless "dirty snowballs".

** Electric Universers look at comets and see "Worldwide Power Disruptions", "X flares", "its going to increase radiation on earth", earthquakes, "the resulting photon flare up will engulf the Earth", "the photon flash will be so great that it will instantly turn everything on the Earth’s surface into light", CME's, pole shifts, "earth changes", "elevated electron levels", "can cause fault slippage", "an extinction level event", "another Carrington event", "economic collapse", changes in "vibrations", blackouts, increase in crime, looting and pillaging, emitting X rays, causing the sun to go dim, affects on our magnetic field, energized changes on Earth, "super storms", "radio disruption", "dangerous", TPTB censorship and coverups, TPTB false flags, influencing weather, people will behave differently,
"a major major super huge thing", "this is exactly like armageddon", and "...there is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it except panic."

And all of that, just from three references on this one ATS thread page.

You sir, are today's winner of the internets.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

poet1b

It is not that there isn't Any media reports on ISON, it is that the reports are milktoast at best.

The Op is right, this is a very unusual comet so far, and nothing the debunkers have posted here comes close to disproving this, the main point of the Op IMO. Speculation that ISON could be the comet of the millennium is far fetched at all.

There are numerous points that make this comet very unique.

It was recently discovered.
It might never return
It is coming in at a very steep angle.
It is believed to be a very large comet.
It has came relatively close to Mars, and will come relatively close to Mercury.

When ISON comes around the sun, it is to shoot up above the orbital plane, but will cross the Earths orbital path at a point where it crosses over the Earth. Should ISON shoot back across the orbital plane, it could come very, very close to Earth.

The thing I wonder, is did Mar's light up as ISON passed.

The biggest question is, what will this comet tell us about classical physics theory in comparison to Plasma theory.

This comet is only unusual if your first interest in comets started with this thread!

With regard to your BS claims

1) As many as 40 to 50 new comets are being discovered each year
2) Some comets never return this isn't the first or the last that will do that.
3) Again comets come in at different angles again not the first or last that will do that.
4) Comet ISON is less than 3 miles (4.8 kilometers) in diameter.
5) So what? ISON to Mars 6.5 million miles or nearly 28 times the distance from the Earth to the Moon it will get a lot closer to the sun!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

By OnionHead
I hope it hits us

randyvs

I hope it hits us

Made me chuckle as well, must have been how he said it or it just popped up out of the blue..
Anyway it has been a right riveting read this thread, thanks OP and the participants..
edit on 12/11/2013 by lewtra because: add quote

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by lewtra

I think maybe also, it's the ultimate defeatest attitude.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I hope ISON hits us ......

Its the only way we'll put an end to nonsense threads like this whenever a comet gets mentioned by the media!

Meanwhile, I still feel sorry for Lovejoy (which is brighter than ISON) ....... Not one thread on ATS about how it will kill us all and/or is really an alien spaceship. That's discrimination!

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I'm glad this thread got moved to Skunkworks. People are tripping over themselves and foaming at the mouth about this comet, yet in a few months they will forget about it, like they have forgotten about Elenin.

ISON is just a comet, doing its comet thing. Good opportunity for astronomers to learn more about comets, hopefully a good show for us stargazers, and that's all there is to it.

The information and news about this and other comets is out there, you just have to find it and not expect big media outlets like MSN to cover it all for you.

When you stop ceaslessly berating NASA and science in general, stop seing conspiracies and coverups around every corner, and actually start paying attention to all the great work they do (along with all the non-NASA and amateur astronomers), then you start enjoying it and appreciating space and science like it should be.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by wildespace

When you stop ceaslessly berating NASA and science in general, stop seing conspiracies and coverups around every corner, and actually start paying attention to all the great work they do (along with all the non-NASA and amateur astronomers), then you start enjoying it and appreciating space and science like it should be.

Do racoons ever quit being grumpy?

Wildespace, have you watched the 'Electric Comet' video I posted yet? Hmm?

You spend a lot of effort berating posters and me for having the audacity to challenge conventional comet theory. BTW challenging conventional theory does not equate with a beat up on science at all.

When you have watched the video engage us with a discussion - rather than your lectures. Look even a skim through of that video will be acceptable because someone with such a deep understanding of comets will know instantly where the holes in the theory are.

Talk to you soon then.
edit on 12-11-2013 by Tallone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Tallone

lewtra

By OnionHead
I hope it hits us

randyvs

I hope it hits us

Made me chuckle as well, must have been how he said it or it just popped up out of the blue..
Anyway it has been a right riveting read this thread, thanks OP and the participants..
edit on 12/11/2013 by lewtra because: add quote

Yes, there is some really good input on this topic from many posters.

A lot more to come yet.

We are due for a pass by Mercury in just two days, then perihelion around the sun, then it passes by us here on planet Earth. Fireworks in the sky - and a lot of questions will be asked by an awful lot of people. The spin doctors will be busy, and IF the grid does go down it will be back up again. Things are changing fast.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Tallone

We are due for a pass by Mercury in just two days, then perihelion around the sun, then it passes by us here on planet Earth. Fireworks in the sky - and a lot of questions will be asked by an awful lot of people. The spin doctors will be busy, and IF the grid does go down it will be back up again. Things are changing fast.

Please use your prophetic powers to predict what will happen if there are no "fireworks in the skies." What questions will you be asking?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Japanese broadcaster NHK video and pics

NHK recently (November 4) attached a Hi-vision camera and single-lens reflext to an observatory telescope in Western Japan. Some superb footage of the comet on the move. Here is the link.
SOURCE

You got to hand it to NHK, they at least know ISON is out there and are not reticent about providing some pretence at least of acknowledging public interest in the comet - and the public are interested in ISON.

Now from that new material we get this analysis from Seekatruth who finds -

Plasma discharge off the right of the comet and small object sighted travelling beside and to the left of ISON claimed to be present in the images of the Japanese video. Interesting.

Seekatruth has posted speculative conclusions on the comet for more than a month. Despite what you might think about ISON I recommend the videos for the insight and intelligence they exhibit - and some nifty humor as well. As for being correct, well we will have to see in the final analysis. And there ain't long to go now.

Seekatruth video below:

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Tallone

Plasma discharge off the right of the comet and small object sighted travelling beside and to the left of ISON claimed to be present in the images of the Japanese video. Interesting.

Are you referring to the field star on the left or the dark flow inherent in the CCD?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

eriktheawful
You do realize how large an object is can be found out by using physics and observational data, yes?

What was it before that you said about The Deep Impact Space Probe not being anywhere near ISON? Yeah bro, it was you who claimed that we all could not comprehend how large space was, and that DP could not capture any images of it prior to it shutting down last September 20th 2013, even though it was discovered a year ago on September 21st 2012, correct?

Well guess what? NASA's Deep Space Comet Hunting Probe captured images of ISON all the way back on Feb 5th 2013 of this year.

NASA's Deep Space Comet Hunting Probe Eyes ISON

Hey, It was you that also claimed space was bigger than any one of us understands other than you, right?

So what is it now, did they decide to fly the probe away from a comet that was heading near Earth last spring or late Winter, or was it actually focusing on it the entire time until they decided to turn it off on September 20th 2013 which is amazingly....... one day short of a year from the date Comet ISON was first discovered, which was September 21st 2012???

Oh and no buddy, I don't believe coverage of ISON has been buried whatsoever cause most approaching Comets or Asteroids are not ignored these days because of all of the eyes that are watching them both expert, as well as Amateur Astronomers.

I still respect you erik, and everything that you contribute here at ATS, but you know I had no choice but to address what you and I discussed last week. Best wishes as always bro. ~$heopleNation
edit on 12-11-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

SheopleNation
What was it before that you said about The Deep Impact Space Probe not being anywhere near ISON? Yeah bro, it was you who claimed that we all could not comprehend how large space was

So... you didnt actually stop to read the link you cited???

The images were taken by the spacecraft's Medium-Resolution Imager ... from a distance of 493 million miles (793 million kilometers).

493 million miles

eriktheawful was right. The Deep Impact craft is nowhere near comet ISON, and you dont understand how large space is. If you take the time to look at what they captured from that large distance, the comet is only about 5 pixels across.

edit on pmTuesdayfpm1 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
The comet Ison conspiracy is part of the Elephant Code.
Back in 2012, British star and singer Alexandra Burke introduced her track "Elephant".
Knowing or not, her song was part of the pre-programming for the Elephant Code.

According to her song lyrics:
" There's an elephant in the Room"

Other double meaning phrases were:

"You getting further, further away, No kiss, no hug, just blank"

"And I just can't figure out, How it all turned upside down"

"I think you should tell me. You've got nothing left to lose"

"Ah, though we're all alone, It's not just me and you"

"And it's crushing me, there's no room to breath"

Well... Now that we are in the proper time I will explain briefly what the Elephant Code is.
ELEPHANT is not chosen to represent the actual animal, although some characteristics and behavior and the symbol itself have a double occult meaning, and of course political roots.

The elephant here represent an object inside or behind the Comet Ison.
ELE stands for Extinction Level Event and PHA stands for NASA PHA's : Potentially Hazardous Asteroid and of course, the NT stands for November either 13 (Thirteen), or any day from the 20 (Twenty) to the 30 (Thirty) of November. So the big event is all about an asteroid hitting the Earth.

The Room on Burke song means the Earth itself, that's why she sings: There's an ELEPHANT in the Room and also: there's no Room to breath, obviously referring to the atmospheric chaos this asteroid will do.

In the following days you will see an increase of the Elephant symbols across mass media and TV, these are just signals for the people that will live underground to make their final preparations.
Some current examples:

www.bbc.co.uk...

Once again the complete meaning is:
ELEPHANT = Extinction Level Event Potentially Hazardous Asteroid November (13,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30)
Any of these days...

edit on 1111 13 1313 by theclarificator55555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by theclarificator55555

Wait! November 13th is tomorrow! ARG!

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by theclarificator55555

I starred the hell out of your post because... FUN!

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21 >>

join