It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican ban on Medjugorje public appearances in USA raises brows

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

SisyphusRide
reply to post by 2012newstart

you wanna know the truth? lo I'll tell you the truth!

you are free, be good to one another

www.youtube.com...

If this is the answer of a "modernist catholic" then it is a pity for that church. It has no future. Ancient Aliens said tons of info and facts. But you don't detail them, you just reject them. Good job!

Someone said catholic church is the remnant church. Let me doubt it. It wouldn't make it with that mentality.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

SisyphusRide

2012newstart
I am quite angry at the fact we have been lied for centuries, and practically all my life passed in the lies of some "secrets"

damn man how old are you? just enjoy the ride, make the most of it... it's much more enjoyable when you go against the grain.

truth is not a lie

what do you care how old I am? Please respond to the issues discussed.

The Catholic church does not want to respond to facts carried out in Ancient Aliens in the public space. Such as Annunaki and DNA fix of Adam and Eve being the original sin.

Catholic church did not reveal even Fatima secret for all those 96 years, a secret(s) entrusted to it by "heaven". No I am not 96 years old, sorry. What does it matter.

Some say the secret is: antichrist entered the council. Well let we just know the real text. Is it that big thing? it seems it is big. It seems it says Russia has been contacted by aliens. And only Russia can turn the tide. It seems the original text says Russia is good, and the fixed text by Pius 12 published only after Hitler's sneak attack on USSR, says Russia is bad. Good job, you old Vaticans!

edit on 4-12-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

2012newstart
If this is the answer of a "modernist catholic" then it is a pity for that church. It has no future. Ancient Aliens said tons of info and facts. But you don't detail them, you just reject them. Good job!

Someone said catholic church is the remnant church. Let me doubt it. It wouldn't make it with that mentality.

Catholic? I don't know honestly... I have no idea of religions so I can't help you there.

"My conscience is my guide, Scripture is my authority... I can do no other but abide by its teachings"

God help me

-Martin Luther

edit on th432513p08u25R43 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I already compared the Roman curia to the Politburo of Khrushchev. Not even that of Gorbachev. Those old men don't know what they are doing. They "command" empire bigger than USSR. Let they respond to the challenges of time. The whole world listens to H-channel and other sources. It is incredible. Fatima secret concealed for eternity. Aliens called demons by many catholics and factions within. Or at best -angels that we don't have contacts with. No matter Vatican astronomers are ordered to say the ET do exist, somewhere in the universe (not necessarily contacted).
At the same time insiders like Bob Dean speak openly on internet with all their security clearance that cardinal McIntyre was present at Eisenhower meeting with aliens. And then flew to Rome to inform Pius 12. But check it please, I posted the link! No comment on that?

Here is Nikita Khrushchev speaking in the UN 1960/10/3. Le Monde who published the Neues Europa Fatima text said that Khrushchev, Kennedy and the British PM were given the same text at that time and it played a positive role.

I wonder, are today's Vatican leaders more outdated than Khrushchev? He didn't make the big doom despite he could. What I hear from many catholics online, not necessarily the posters in this thread, nears the hardline position of Khrushchev on many vital questions. If so, if that hardline on all discussable issues (let alone the ET), then isn't it better to have more jobs and industry that the USSR had, and not lies under disguise of religion. Don't those people on hi feel a little shameful for their wrongdoings for so long? And just continue the lies? When will they take their shoes in hand?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
India is cool

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

SisyphusRide
India is cool

not even christian.
every great empire falls from within first and foremost

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I restarted this thread on Dec 2 with the post www.abovetopsecret.com...
because the circumstances in Rome have changed favorably with the new papal document that promises big positive changes. I will not comment Medjugorje itself.

However the following conversation with some very old catholic positions, of comet in prophecy, and some not so well understood positions of a new poster in this thread made me end up as the previous time concentrating on the negative and past of the Roman catholic church. That was not my purpose when restarted the thread. Because I already have said those historic observations, only to meet no relevant response of catholic or non catholic so far. It is not enough to say "that is not catholic, that is wrong, you should repent", it is just absurd to speak like that in 21st century. That prompted many of my answers. Not all of them but many.

it is true many of the issues discussed here belong to another section. Here is a thread that I started for that purpose.
Churches, tell us the truth of ET-angels and aliens-demons www.abovetopsecret.com...
If you want to further discuss ET - religion-churches please do so there. And I wonder why shouldn't the catholics be allowed to discuss it freely. Is it a sin? Yet another one that we didn't know of before?
I discussed these and other issues here only because you guys answered here and not there.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

2012newstart

SisyphusRide
India is cool

not even christian.
every great empire falls from within first and foremost

it doesn't matter if they are all Christians, they are theists and have excellent food...

India has approximately 25 million christians, which is more than half of UK's population, and when Scotland breaks away from the godless liberal left wing government of UK, then India's christians will be closer to 3/4 of UK's population.

watch many Bollywood movies? the Christian Church and Jesus is a common theme...

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Ain't gonna happen!

I received too much personal insult, attempts to reveal my background, creed, birth certificate, church certificate, and credentials. As if I am at inquisition office, only online. Enough! Here is how the catholics do online.

I stop commenting Medjugorje. It is not my specialty or favorite. Neither is the Vatican backyard games. Im sorry to start that thread where you guys catholics had the chance to defend what you believe in, including freedom inside church and apparitions. Enough for me to de facto serve your agendas by presenting worthy of reflection ideas that could serve for your best occasion to present your positions on the topic. You failed to do so, instead you repeatedly insulted me. Not all the posters of course but big enough and often enough. I also have feelings that could be offended. Not only the fanatic catholics when someone says some words of historic facts about their beloved static religion of past century.

I have other threads with better content, content that I like, where you are welcome with the only condition to make INTELLIGENT discussion on the topic. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   

2012newstart
Ain't gonna happen!

I received too much personal insult, attempts to reveal my background, creed, birth certificate, church certificate, and credentials. As if I am at inquisition office, only online. Enough! Here is how the catholics do online.

I stop commenting Medjugorje. It is not my specialty or favorite. Neither is the Vatican backyard games. Im sorry to start that thread where you guys catholics had the chance to defend what you believe in, including freedom inside church and apparitions. Enough for me to de facto serve your agendas by presenting worthy of reflection ideas that could serve for your best occasion to present your positions on the topic. You failed to do so, instead you repeatedly insulted me. Not all the posters of course but big enough and often enough. I also have feelings that could be offended. Not only the fanatic catholics when someone says some words of historic facts about their beloved static religion of past century.

I have other threads with better content, content that I like, where you are welcome with the only condition to make INTELLIGENT discussion on the topic. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Fallen away Catholics show they are the most bitter, a lot of them start anti-Catholic threads. Fanatic
about attacking the faith, mainly bitter about their choice. Jesus is waiting for their return.

Pray for reversions and conversions. The Remnant is Roman Catholic.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

colbe

2012newstart
Ain't gonna happen!

Fallen away Catholics show they are the most bitter, a lot of them start anti-Catholic threads. Fanatic
about attacking the faith, mainly bitter about their choice. Jesus is waiting for their return.

Pray for reversions and conversions. The Remnant is Roman Catholic.

your self-assumed righteousness and judgmental position on others shows clearly what I mean when I criticize what happens in some inside circles of the Catholic church today or in the past. I am not against the Catholic church, those of its responsible leaders and certainly not against its 1.3 bln members. I am rather for its renewal. That I hope will come in the next months after the latest papal document. Sure the insiders know the problems much better than the people outside, much better than people like myself who just make contemporary or historical reviews. On the other side, people who think they are pre-chosen as the only true followers of a certain doctrine that may change in time, will be left behind by the time itself. Call it a remnant church if you wish so.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Furthermore, your self-assumed representation of the Catholic church in this forum is hardly compatible with post Vatican 2 positions of the Catholic church for decades. May I say without offending anyone, just for info purpose, that the fundamental catholics are actually in isolation and not synchronous with the bulk of 1 billion common catholics. I will rather not discuss the pastors this time. What you present as "true catholic position" is actually a very outdated one that belongs not to early 20 but may be to 19 or even 18 century. What you present as hypothetical "remnant church" that some non-approved apparitions speak of, is your personal view and nothing more than that. You have the right to hold on it. I would glady discuss THAT.

What you however don't have the right to do, is to attack and keep attacking me personally. I may be a Buddhist if I wish so. I may be born Jew raised Catholic and die Muslim, or vice versus. It is not you who will judge or even ask info of me. Let alone to ask me to go to confession. It is just ridiculous. Don't you have some bit of shame to speak like that in a public forum. Or are you a secret pastor then, inquisitor may be who tries to catch the people in words. Pharisees.

For the purpose of this thread I know enough of the Catholic church views including those of the apparitions, to be able to comment it in an intellectual and elaborated way. That way seem is very far from you. As well as the concrete topics that I discuss already 14 pages. Sorry if the history of the Catholic church contains some inglorious moments, but that is a historical fact. Not because I write it here but because it happened in history. People were burnt for example...

Hope the Church of tomorrow will correct and recompense the faults in history.
Especially by non-demonization of ET, a process that seems to be on full fledged attack by some other denominations. It also seems that conservative minority of catholics fit strangely well exactly with those warring denominations about the so called " demons-aliens" and "end times". Perhaps you will find new friends there when the main core of the Catholic church makes ultimately the logical turn for the reality of 21st century.

Again I am sorry if anything I wrote have offended anyone in his religious feelings. But please concentrate on the facts that I carry out. It is better to respond at least on 5% of them, especially about extraterrestrials. Because one cannot possibly have a hundred of apparitions of Virgin Mary without asking the question that something is wrong there. Perhaps the ET are closer and more real than many think.
edit on 6-12-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!!!

Please discuss the topic and not other members.
Personal attacks on ATS are not tolerated.
We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

You are responsible for your own posts.....and there will be consequences for not heeding this reminder.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
A major discovery of revelations to 10 years old Russian boy Slava who died in 1993 will be posted soon. Since Slava speaks of evil aliens and of antichrist, and all is in Russian, it will take me time to cope with it. Notice that the available online English video and translation of a very narrow abstract is not truly translated and with missing important parts. Therefore I will not even quote it.

I will post it most probably in my thread dedicated to extraterrestrials linked above. The "seer" or "locutionist" or whatever title, is NOT APPROVED by the Russian Orthodox Church. Here is the original text in Russian. Отрок Вячеслав.Пророчества Слава Крашенинников (22.03.1982 - 17.03.1993) znaki.0pk.ru...

In a way, it contradicts my earlier views to a certain degree. I am critical to everyone's views, including to my own, and accept correction. Mostly the text speaks of those who are on earth during the antichrist, left behinders and not of raptured people.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I must acknowledge that the last papal document makes many things to be reviewed in a much better light. I already said words about that in other threads (if you care just click my profile and see last posts). Seems pope Francis is indeed determined not only to turn the old page of history, but also to open a new page. For the Church and for the humanity.

A conference of exo-planetary life was scheduled in Spring by papal astronomers Jesuits. Pls view my other thread. In a certain way, if that all was done a year, year and a half ago, many of my posts that criticize the current and past of the catholic church would never appear online because they wouldn't be needed. I hope I helped a little with my observations and logic in that ongoing struggle to let God "renew the face of the earth".

I support the current bold drive of pope Francis to cleanse the church structures first and to help the world society find its proper way to the future. To take care for the poor and marginalized that increased in number dramatically. Perhaps much of that could happen with the use of extraterrestrial technology already available on earth. Pls see my other thread about that. Thank you.

edit on 14-12-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

2012newstart
I must acknowledge that the last papal document makes many things to be reviewed in a much better light. I already said words about that in other threads (if you care just click my profile and see last posts). Seems pope Francis is indeed determined not only to turn the old page of history, but also to open a new page. For the Church and for the humanity.

A conference of exo-planetary life was scheduled in Spring by papal astronomers Jesuits. Pls view my other thread. In a certain way, if that all was done a year, year and a half ago, many of my posts that criticize the current and past of the catholic church would never appear online because they wouldn't be needed. I hope I helped a little with my observations and logic in that ongoing struggle to let God "renew the face of the earth".

I support the current bold drive of pope Francis to cleanse the church structures first and to help the world society find its proper way to the future. To take care for the poor and marginalized that increased in number dramatically. Perhaps much of that could happen with the use of extraterrestrial technology already available on earth. Pls see my other thread about that. Thank you.

edit on 14-12-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

UFO's and aliens are from Satan. "World society" is a telling term. And the social justice issues, the pretense to appear good while ignoring the other moral teachings of Christ, complete, the same teachings as the faith, Roman Catholicism.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I develop the extraterrestrial presence issue in another thread linked, in another section. I will not repeat things time and again. Pope is doing something good, he must be supported by people who pretend they are catholics. He is already supported by many people who are not catholics.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join