It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican ban on Medjugorje public appearances in USA raises brows

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Colbe, your inappropriate questions go below the level of intelligent conversation in this forum. I don't have to answer that.

Please keep your views of mainstream apparition logic and catholic teaching of early 20th century. My purpose is not to ruin beliefs in that. It helps people convert to God. Not necessarily the survivors of the coming event(s), rather souls who will meet their creator soon.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   

colbe

Were you baptized Roman Catholic?

what if I were? What if I were not? Are you among those fanatic catholics who believe only they are saved?
Why don't you address the issues instead?

colbe
Aliens from other planets are demonic, there is no good fruit.

Demonization is already ongoing process among televangelists. Sorry to hear it is so among devote catholics too.

colbe
The Great Warning is Scriptural, read Revelation 6:15-17 and for a description of the Warning,
1 Cor 3:13. Private revelation confirms Rev 6 15-17 with exact phrases from those two verses.

I have read those verses. They do not speak of Great Warning. It is your interpretation of it. Let me also say the so called private revelation is not Biblical and nowhere near to Biblical prophecy.

colbe
Except for a few holy souls, we will wish to hide, for the rocks to fall on us when we see our soul
as God sees it. This divine act of love and mercy is going to save many, many souls.

your take on it, hold on it

colbe It is also prophesied, the world will see the cross in the Heavens at the time of the Warning.
St. Faustina's messages from Our Lord confirm.

St Faustina is canonized, that is, the Catholic church proclaims its belief Faustina is in heaven. Beyond that point, whether or not her writings are true, whether or not they concern our time, is up to one's interpretation. If true and happen after 200 years I cannot care less.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   

2012newstart
Colbe, your inappropriate questions go below the level of intelligent conversation in this forum. I don't have to answer that.

Please keep your views of mainstream apparition logic and catholic teaching of early 20th century. My purpose is not to ruin beliefs in that. It helps people convert to God. Not necessarily the survivors of the coming event(s), rather souls who will meet their creator soon.

I hope so...the Warning is going to bring billions to the faith.

There is nothing wrong with asking you a question. With your reply above, you kind of answer it.
This is a discussion forum with a thread about a famous Roman Catholic apparition, my last post
was very appropriate. And I answered your question about where is the Warning in Scripture.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   

colbe

2012newstart

I hope so...the Warning is going to bring billions to the faith.

There is nothing wrong with asking you a question. With your reply above, you kind of answer it.
This is a discussion forum with a thread about a famous Roman Catholic apparition, my last post
was very appropriate. And I answered your question about where is the Warning in Scripture.

Let me kindly remind you, that this thread is not a Roman Catholic thread and that it was started by myself. In response to an absurd ruling by the RCC Inquisitor chief of today regarding one unapproved apparition Medjugorje. I don't endorse that apparition (if it matters at all my view), but I found the brutal inquisitor's action UNACCEPTABLE for the new course of change proclaimed by pope Francis. Because it hurts millions of faithful who believe at least to some degree that and other apparitions. It concerns both catholics and non catholics alike. It concerns therefore myself too.

I think discussing in a public forum of private issues is inappropriate. In anyway I will not satisfy your curiosity and will not confess in public. I don't have to do so. Or may be it is more than curiosity. May be it is a premediated move. In anyway, you asked it several times and I think Enough is Enough.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

You already replied and now, a repeat, taking the time to comment after every sentence. Don't ask questions you do not wish to hear the answer to, I shared where you kind find the Warning, in John's Revelation.

There is the documented miraculous surrounding St. Faustina and Pope John Paul II who brought her writings up again for investigation. Jesus speaks of the Great Warning to St. Faustina. I am sorry you do not believe.

I can post a private revelation with the words from Revelation 6:15-17.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
chiesa.espresso.repubblica.it...

God Is Not Catholic, Cardinal's Word of Honor
Carlo Maria Martini publishes a book "on the risk of faith," and calls for distrust of doctrinal definitions, because God "is beyond."

At the time, one of Martini's expressions in that book was very striking: "You cannot make God Catholic." It is significant that this should have returned from the mouth of Pope Francis in the conversation with Scalfari of last September 24: "I believe in God. Not in a Catholic God, there exists no Catholic God, there exists God."

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012newstart

Colbe I answered you as many times. I will stop answering you unless you continue attack me personally. It is not your job to know my belonging to this or that denomination or to none.
It is my private affair and I opt to keep it private. OK? Good.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   

2012newstart

Colbe I answered you as many times. I will stop answering you unless you continue attack me personally. It is not your job to know my belonging to this or that denomination or to none.
It is my private affair and I opt to keep it private. OK? Good.

No you didn't...

It is my job as a Catholic to defend the faith. You attack the faith in this thread and were very snippy in attacking me in your reply earlier, actually mean. Trying to understand why. I am the one who said God bless you and I meant it.

It does not make sense, starting a thread about Medjugorje while at the same time writing negatives
about Catholicism in it.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
The Inquisitor's office would do better to make a public remorse and historic penitence about a number of wrongly burned people in centuries. Do they score millions? Nobody knows. I can single out Giordano Bruno for the purpose of the discussion here. Because he was burnt for the words to say the other stars are other worlds. But there are many others. Jane d'Ark was may be the only one burnt and then canonized as saint under the heavy pressure of the contemporary French bishops. How about to canonize fra Savonarola from the Dominican order? The RCC never found strength to say sorry for these historic faults, to say the least. Because we could have the current space era 2-3 centuries earlier if it was not for that same Inquisition. Shame.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

2012newstart
What is your problem with the philosophy or the belief of Michio Kaku, that is his private thing?

exactly...

he is a scientist, not a philosopher or a preacher, nor a bringer of truth to the public.

When I am learning about science or children may be learning about "science" we do not need any philosophical personal opinions about the beliefs or religions of the science teacher.

Neil Tyson has and is working on cleaning up his image in this respect... an honorable man.

link   
Medjugorje is a pubic phenomenon that crosses the borders of denominations, borders drawn by sinful people. I want to know whether it is true appearance of the Blessed Virgin, or not.

Also, I want to know whether the blessed John 23 that will be canonized soon, had indeed those appearances as allegedly written in his diary (unproved). To believe because someone says a word, especially from power position, is not the best way to convince the people.

Here is the question: did John 23 see aliens on earth as possible future, was he told that by the Virgin? The easiest thing is to dismiss the whole issue. But we know as a matter of fact he met with George Adamski the notorious contactee at that time.

So please, if we talk apparitions we talk altogether. We talk politics and history. Virgin Mary doesn't have preferred politics but some seers have. As MDM. As others who now demonzie Russia as being the dragon to give the power to the EU - the beast. If it is known to be untrue, then let say it openly! Where are the catholic bishops to say ABOUT THAT? Instead, they stay silent while the inquisitor does not tackle "apparitions" like the above but attacks Medjugorje. True or not as apparition, that approach belongs to history. Along with the entire inquisition.
I just hear the 8 cardinals leaded by card. Maradiaga contemplate of radical change of Vatican offices. Hope the bloody inquisition will go in history forever. This is the least compensations of the hundreds of thousands martyrs of inquisition persecution, if not millions. Now Giordano Bruno stands proudly in the sight of God who has created more planets than earth and who gives us grace today to see them thru telescopes. Are his inquisitors in hell now? I am not that harsh. Perhaps hell is optional or God knows what. But the truth must reign, at least now centuries later. When if not now? We don't have another set of 2-3 centuries to just wait. If we just close minds we sideline by those in history who distorted the image of Christ's bride the ONE Church (not only RCC). And who made it impossible for non-Christian billions to accept such a distorted image.
edit on 4-12-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

link   

2012newstart

God Is Not Catholic, Cardinal's Word of Honor
Carlo Maria Martini publishes a book "on the risk of faith," and calls for distrust of doctrinal definitions, because God "is beyond."

At the time, one of Martini's expressions in that book was very striking: "You cannot make God Catholic." It is significant that this should have returned from the mouth of Pope Francis in the conversation with Scalfari of last September 24: "I believe in God. Not in a Catholic God, there exists no Catholic God, there exists God."

A person can return to the faith, it is not hard to do. Go make a good Confession, tell the priest it has been a long time. They are so kind, that's their job.

Who can handle the pretense of a Catholic thread, only to read in it, the mock the faith. Carlo Martini is beloved by anti-Catholics and the anti-Catholic press.

Everyone is getting tired of the secular media's take on Pope Francis. Pope Francis is too. He made
recent traditional decisions, three of them you will never see in the non-Catholic press.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   

2012newstart
Medjugorje is a pubic phenomenon that crosses the borders of denominations, borders drawn by sinful people. I want to know whether it is true appearance of the Blessed Virgin, or not.

Also, I want to know whether the blessed John 23 that will be canonized soon, had indeed tose appearances as allegedly written in his diary (unproved). To believe because someone says a word, especially from power position, is not the best way to convince the people.

Here is the question: did John 23 see aliens on earth as possible future, was he told that by the Virgin? The easiest thing is to dismiss the whole issue. But we know as a matter of fact he met with George Adamski the notorious contactee at that time.

So please, if we talk apparitions we talk altogether. We talk politics and history. Virgin Mary doesn't have preferred politics but some seers have. As MDM. As others who now demonzie Russia as being the dragon to give the power to the EU - the beast. If it is known to be untrue, then let say it openly! Where are the catholic bishops to say ABOUT THAT? Instead, they stay silent while the inquisitor does not tackle "apparitions" like the above but attacks Medjugorje. True or not as apparition, that approach belongs to history. Along with the entire inquisition.
I justhear cardinals leading by Maradiaga contemplate of radical change of Vatican offices. Hope the bloody inquisition will go in history forever.

MDM called the Holy Father the False Prophet. She never said it again. One of her if not the biggest
lie. The Catholic world, lay and consecrated have found her out.

Look at the fruit. To repeat, all the UFO, alien nonsense is no good, it is demonic.

There have been many medically confirmed testimonies to physical and don't forget, more important spiritual miracles at Medjugorje.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

I am afraid the kids who watch Sci-fi cartoons know more about hyperspace physics than many of the so called msm science (better coin the term mss). I am thankful to the mss professors Kaku, Thorn, and non-msm "secret" scientists Bob Lazar, Henry Deacon, Dan Burisch and dozen of more people who opened that hidden knowledge to me.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Professor Michio Kaku about extraterrestrial civilizations and Giordano Bruno's history.
Perhaps for many, not only Colbe, this is the speaker of the antichrist. I am sorry they think so. They would prefer tomorrow to hide in caves when the first contact happens. It is their right of course to escape reality. The Churches however do not have the right to escape reality because they have a mission given by Jesus himself at the minutes before His glorious ascension" go to the entire world/universe /cosmos and baptize... It is a mandate of Jesus himself, not of a pope or of some group of fanatic religious people. I follow and obey Jesus. Not men. Do the Church (es) obey their Bridegroom? Or they are nowhere near to call themselves "bride"? (and there is only one bride in the Revelation).

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Michio Kaku is a Theoretical Physicist,

he is not authorized, licensed, certified, educated or holding any degrees in "philosophy" or "theology"

in the United States our schools are protected from this form of discussion entering the halls... from either side, the theologians or the scientists.

en.wikipedia.org...

he is in "public service" mind you 'City' College of New York

"CCNY was the first free public institution of higher education in the United States[4] and is considered the flagship campus of the CUNY public university system."
edit on th235613p05u56R23 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Id rather believe his words not the old paradigms. He doesn't "attack" the church beyond of what is a public knowledge and matter of historical fact. It is better the RCC to take adequate position of 21st century. That lecture is very helpful for the brainstorm process of the smart people in catholic hierarchy. Is it not?
So he is still in City college of NY?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Kaku's got a letter coming also... I've already had correspondence with Neil Tyson.
edit on th220013p0500000000R22 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

2012newstart
Professor Michio Kaku about extraterrestrial civilizations and Giordano Bruno's history.
Perhaps for many, not only Colbe, this is the speaker of the antichrist. I am sorry they think so. They would prefer tomorrow to hide in caves when the first contact happens. It is their right of course to escape reality. The Churches however do not have the right to escape reality because they have a mission given by Jesus himself at the minutes before His glorious ascension" go to the entire world/universe /cosmos and baptize... It is a mandate of Jesus himself, not of a pope or of some group of fanatic religious people. I follow and obey Jesus. Not men. Do the Church (es) obey their Bridegroom? Or they are nowhere near to call themselves "bride"? (and there is only one bride in the Revelation).

Many intellectuals, professors are anti-faith, anti-Catholic. And for that reason Science gets it wrong quite often. God enlightens man.

Fact, God names spiritual leaders of authority on the earth, in the New Covenant Christ named one man
to lead Christianity and his successors to follow. Peter was the first until Pope Francis today. The Pope is given a special charism by God, he cannot error on faith or morals.

Don't be quoting the "bride" verse from the Gospel and forget where the Gospel came from, from the
faith, Roman Catholicism. The Bible is Catholic, Pope Damasus decided the Canon in 382 A.D.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   

2012newstart

Id rather believe his words not the old paradigms. He doesn't "attack" the church beyond of what is a public knowledge and matter of historical fact. It is better the RCC to take adequate position of 21st century. That lecture is very helpful for the brainstorm process of the smart people in catholic hierarchy. Is it not?
So he is still in City college of NY?

Are you kidding? Take the vile secular anti-God beliefs of this last and current century. Good Lord, no.
Mitch needs God to be wise. Anyone can say they are smart, pride, doesn't mean it is true.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join