It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican ban on Medjugorje public appearances in USA raises brows

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
The RCC and other churches must answer the basic question of existence of other worldly beings - entire civilizations more advanced than us, some of them. It is a question should we the christians baptize them or not. Padre Pio had some words on it. Whatever it is the theological implication it should and will be addressed as soon as the first contact happens. Perhaps teams of theologians already put final touches of what will be a new galactic theology. It is a pity it is done in secret and not as a public discussion. The only event on the surface was 2008 conference of astrobiology in Castel gandolfo where secular scientists participated. The news was carried out on MSM you can check youtube. I think it was 2008 or 2009.

One more thing - the mandate of Jesus to go to the entire universe does not concern only the current hierarchies of main churches. it concerns everyone of us. In other words, tomorrow's contact may offer us the possibilities to go out in the vast space as missionaries of Jesus Christ.

Well it didn't happen as of today. So we may just contemplate "what if". All of the above are possibilities not certainties. Still they must be addressed and the best way is the public discussion. Not necessarily in forums. If the leaders want it, they could have started new platforms, conferences, internet sites of such discussion, as Michio Kaku just showed them how to do it.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

I think the matter should not be left to the fanatic groupings within the Roman catholic and other churches. It is just too important. I believe it won't be that way. But still, the public involvement of people of good will will only enrich, not hurt, the main churches. In fact they need it. Because as I said, the mandate of Jesus does not stop to the church structures that evolved in later centuries. It concerns everyone of us.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   

2012newstart
The RCC and other churches must answer the basic question of existence of other worldly beings - entire civilizations more advanced than us, some of them. It is a question should we the christians baptize them or not. Padre Pio had some words on it. Whatever it is the theological implication it should and will be addressed as soon as the first contact happens. Perhaps teams of theologians already put final touches of what will be a new galactic theology. It is a pity it is done in secret and not as a public discussion. The only event on the surface was 2008 conference of astrobiology in Castel gandolfo where secular scientists participated. The news was carried out on MSM you can check youtube. I think it was 2008 or 2009.

One more thing - the mandate of Jesus to go to the entire universe does not concern only the current hierarchies of main churches. it concerns everyone of us. In other words, tomorrow's contact may offer us the possibilities to go out in the vast space as missionaries of Jesus Christ.

Well it didn't happen as of today. So we may just contemplate "what if". All of the above are possibilities not certainties. Still they must be addressed and the best way is the public discussion. Not necessarily in forums. If the leaders want it, they could have started new platforms, conferences, internet sites of such discussion, as Michio Kaku just showed them how to do it.

Roman Catholicism does not proclaim she is as you say in the numbers of "other churches." RC only, proclaims for 2000 years, she is the faith established by Christ. None of the others do. How is this discussion of alien contacts have anything to do with Mary appearing at Medjugorje?

Jesus wants you to return to the faith 2012, you can. Pray about it. The Remnant is not Orthodox,
the Remnant is not Protestant, she is Roman Catholic. God wants everyone in the world to become
Roman Catholic. We live in a time where God is going to show every person on the earth this fact
and request all souls to become Catholic.

This is a marvelous time...

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012newstart

it doesn't matter... specially what people believe as long as it is Just and does not harm or infringe upon others.

Science and scientists are waging a religious war, a spiritual war, a Jihad on everyone in the world's beliefs... they are doing damage, causing unrest amongst the civilizations. We even have Islam thinking everyone in the western world is Kafir (without God) to them this word means "cattle" or "coward" as it is used in UK people without morals or standards. Their religion is a little different... we must be sensitive to others beliefs, everyones.

Science just needs to bring facts and let people make up their own mind... Science will never in our lifetimes be able to tell us Why? life exists, what are it origins... and basically "how" it happens.
edit on th420213p0500000002R42 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

neither will the religion. As I said the ms science is as conservative as ms religion. God is not catholic, quote pope Francis, cardinal Martini.
The question is the day after.
If you will, the day after those "secrets" in apparitions will be finally disclosed. Because it is admitted not everythign is said in public, not even told to pope.

For me, scientists like Henry Deacon did much more benefit than those ms scientists, although I do not agree or do not have the way to prove all they say. What we have on mainstream is both outdated science and outdated religious philosophy. It was good centuries ago, not now. You can't have the wormhole theory and to be blind and deaf about the possibility someone to cross the wormhole. And to deny everything that flies and is not a plane. Or to demonzie it as the fanatics from all denominations do.

Religion has its place, so is the science.Updated ones, both of them.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   

2012newstart
reply to post by colbe

I think the matter should not be left to the fanatic groupings within the Roman catholic and other churches. It is just too important. I believe it won't be that way. But still, the public involvement of people of good will will only enrich, not hurt, the main churches. In fact they need it. Because as I said, the mandate of Jesus does not stop to the church structures that evolved in later centuries. It concerns everyone of us.

Most of modern science is secular, not much "good will" there going against God.

Jesus' "mandate", the Apostles passed it down because it is important, there is one Lord, one faith, one Baptism (Eph 4:5). The "church structures" as you call them, the Christian "churches" who broke from Catholicism do not follow Christ's teachings, the awful heresies. Rather fanatical to be selling UFOs and aliens, why for Heaven's sake?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Western scientists are obviously very smart people... but they are without Class and Composure to their being, it's obviously a thing of the past.

Modern "scientists" who choose to be "philosophers" without having an education or holding a degree in the field... are infringing upon others.

edit on th112813p06u28R11 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   

2012newstart

neither will the religion. As I said the ms science is as conservative as ms religion. God is not catholic, quote pope Francis, cardinal Martini.
The question is the day after.
If you will, the day after those "secrets" in apparitions will be finally disclosed. Because it is admitted not everythign is said in public, not even told to pope.

For me, scientists like Henry Deacon did much more benefit than those ms scientists, although I do not agree or do not have the way to prove all they say. What we have on mainstream is both outdated science and outdated religious philosophy. It was good centuries ago, not now. You can't have the wormhole theory and to be blind and deaf about the possibility someone to cross the wormhole. And to deny everything that flies and is not a plane. Or to demonzie it as the fanatics from all denominations do.

Religion has its place, so is the science.Updated ones, both of them.

First to set straight, "denomination" is a Protestant word. And their further splits required a new word, "non-denomination."

God who is Jesus Christ, Second Person of the Blessed Trinity established the faith, Roman Catholicism.
Everything you know of Christ less the OT prophecies about our Lord came from RC. Everyone in Heaven
is Roman Catholic even if they did not arrive that way. Read Revelation, it describes the Holy Mass.
No coincidences. The Holy Sacrifice of the Mass pleases God the Father, it is the greatest form of worship.
The Holy Sacrifice of the Mass saves the world.

God doesn't change so the faith can never be "outdated" OP. Heaven, Hell, death, judgment are still
the four last things. Theories are theories, not proven yet.

Prayers for your return,

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I named concrete people, not people without degrees, who have worked in Livermore lab, in Los Alamos, in the recently admitted to exist Area 51. They are all available online. Those people stand besides the mainstream physicists ONE OF WHICH is Dr Michio Kaku. Another one is the Caltech professor Kip Thorne who can tell you a lot of Einstein-Rosen bridge developed today as wormhole theory. He doesn't speak religion, rather plays bets with Hawking that he always wins "for technical reasons" as Hawking said. I recommend his book: Black Holes and Time Warps: Einstein's Outrageous Legacy. This is the minimum knowledge for everyone who wants to understand how the created universe works, and why it is not impossible to go from there to here. Hawking is yet another mainstream physicist who in his latest "Into the Universe" series on Discovery admitted that super developed ET civ may use a giant wormhole. (he struggled to accept that for quite a time).

About the clerical issues, well what is present here in this thread by Colbe and others is the pre-Vatican 2 view that I don't have to address in detail. Vatican 2 already speaks of other terms of relations between churches, and between christians and non christians. Let alone who is who in the Heaven of God!

The discussion has much to do with Medjugorje, because there are reported also "angels" to appear. What else if not extraterrestrials. How about secrets to tell such event as public contact? I think that was the hidden part of Fatima and of many other apparitions too.

If I have to warp up at this point, Id say the minimum the Roman Catholic Church can do is to promote the wordings already said by the late Vatican astronomer the jesuit mgr Balducci, about the angels beings ET of higher level than us, that fit to the secular term of extraterrestrials. This can be done easily if there is a good will. Secular researchers like Dr Michael Salla speak in those terms when discussing ET-religion issues. I advise you to visit his exopolitics website too. In all, I quoted too much to be reviewed in a single day. Have a good time.
edit on 4-12-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

colbe
Aliens from other planets are demonic, there is no good fruit.

Wrong. Science, religion, and common sense are all in agreement.
They tell us that we are not alone in the universe. Aliens are real and are organic.

Vatican's Chief Astronomer Says Aliens Probably Exist

The search for forms of extraterrestrial life, he says, does not contradict belief in God.

Just as there are multiple forms of life on earth, so there could exist intelligent beings in outer space created by God. And some aliens could even be free from original sin, he speculates.

Asked about the Catholic Church's condemnation four centuries ago of the Italian astronomer and physicist, Galileo, Father Funes diplomatically says mistakes were made, but it is time to turn the page and look towards the future.

Science and religion need each other, and many astronomers believe in God, he assures readers.

Drake Equation

There is considerable disagreement on the values of these parameters, but the 'educated guesses' used by Drake and his colleagues in 1961 were:[18][19]

R* = 1/year (1 stars formed per year, on the average over the life of the galaxy; this was regarded as conservative)
fp = 0.2-0.5 (one fifth to one half of all stars formed will have planets)
ne = 1-5 (stars with planets will have between 1 and 5 planets capable of developing life)
fℓ = 1 (100% of these planets will develop life)
fi = 1 (100% of which will develop intelligent life)
fc = 0.1-0.2 (10-20% of which will be able to communicate)
L = 1000-100,000,000 years (which will last somewhere between 1000 and 100,000,000 years)

Drake states that given the uncertainties, the original meeting concluded that N ≈ L, and there were probably between 1000 and 100,000,000 civilizations in the Milky Way galaxy

colbe
Go make a good Confession,

STOP IT
Stop telling people to be Catholic and go to confession. Take the log out of your own eye before you try to take the speck out of others. How about YOU confess that you lied about me many times and refused to admit you were wrong? Clean up your own house first.

edit on 12/4/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I feel I have to provide at least one link, despite the fact the names I mentioned are upon your google click.

An Interview with 'Henry Deacon',
a Livermore Physicist
projectcamelot.org...
Just read it how far the real science has reached, and that is already made public knowledge on internet available upon the click. How much more is secret. Actually, browsing similar scientists including on that site you can get much of it, whatever is already leaked. I do not accept that those people are uneducated or without degree. Rather the mainstream physicists should take note and stop denying reality of things discovered initially from Einstein, such as the EPR paradox. Even hawking had a hard time, but finally he admitted the wormhole could be traversable for a highly developed civilization.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

2012newstart
I named concrete people, not people without degrees, who have worked in Livermore lab, in Los Alamos, in the recently admitted to exist Area 51. They are all available online. Those people stand besides the mainstream physicists ONE OF WHICH is Dr Michio Kaku. Another one is the Caltech professor Kip Thorne who can tell you a lot of Einstein-Rosen bridge developed today as wormhole theory. He doesn't speak religion, rather plays bets with Hawking that he always wins "for technical reasons" as Hawking said. I recommend his book: Black Holes and Time Warps: Einstein's Outrageous Legacy. This is the minimum knowledge for everyone who wants to understand how the created universe works, and why it is not impossible to go from there to here. Hawking is yet another mainstream physicist who in his latest "Into the Universe" series on Discovery admitted that super developed ET civ may use a giant wormhole. (he struggled to accept that for quite a time).

About the clerical issues, well what is present here in this thread by Colbe and others is the pre-Vatican 2 view that I don't have to address in detail. Vatican 2 already speaks of other terms of relations between churches, and between christians and non christians. Let alone who is who in the Heaven of God!

The discussion has much to do with Medjugorje, because there are reported also "angels" to appear. What else if not extraterrestrials. How about secrets to tell such event as public contact? I think that was the hidden part of Fatima and of many other apparitions too.

If I have to warp up at this point, Id say the minimum the Roman Catholic Church can do is to promote the wordings already said by the late Vatican astronomer the jesuit mgr Balducci, about the angels beings ET of higher level than us, that fit to the secular term of extraterrestrials. This can be done easily if there is a good will. Secular researchers like Dr Michael Salla speak in those terms when discussing ET-religion issues. I advise you to visit his exopolitics website too. In all, I quoted too much to be reviewed in a single day. Have a good time.

this is the "Religion, Faith and Theology" section for a reason... in this section subjects of this nature are discussed.

there is a "Conspiracy in Religion" section which is separate for a reason on the ATS forums... you're not breaking any rules or nothing, but personally I could care less.

I myself am only interested in truth and the nature of consciousness.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

I am sorry I didn't put this thread initially in the Conspiracy in religon section because it is more appropriate to be there.

In fact I already wrote enough both here and there, for everyone who wants to read it. The latest batch of posts was available thanks to your and others responses. In a way, you wanted it.

By the way, with or without secular degrees, it is inappropriate for the Vatican people to continue smokescreen facts of early human history that they keep record of. There is H-channel talking about Anunaki and other ET to genetically manipulate early humanoids to produce that race we call Homo sapience. the whole world heard about it already. It is a time the Vatican people to address it somehow.
We are way off the Darwinian theory.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   

yeah man cool...

I get a little radical with truth stuff sometimes

I tell you what, when there is disclosure or after this particular subject is figured out, just bring me the good stuff.

I like to assimilate knowledge of mysterious subjects already figured out, I am not willing to work to help figure them out... only the few and in between.

peace

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
so there are 3 Vatican supporters, one of them pre-Vatican 2, one of them kind of modernist, and one who admits something of ET.
I am alone so I have to call some extraterrestrials to help me. Which archangel to call upon?

Colbe of course you are not right of the apostles=catholics. They didn't call themselves even bishops back then. So the Reformation actually did a good job to turn back the customs to the roots. More is needed though.

You guys who write here and those of you who read, do you understand what a big doo-doo is the church-religion right now? With powerful TV channels who say pieces of truth, as Ancient Aliens on H channel? It is not I who make your nightmares. It is the facts.

Now is the time to correct whatever needs to be corrected (and I said quite a lot, if not for the posters then for the readers). Confessions do not suffice. Neither do homilies. Deeds are needed. The world is expecting the new/old Vatican now.
Not after the first ET contact. Then I wouldn't pay a cent anymore.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

God and the Angele are not ET's...

"God made man in His own Image"

that will will not be extra terrestrial to human senses.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
There is a time gap from the death of the last apostle (presumably John) untill the first written document of any gospel (2nd century at eariest). Everything was possible to happen in that time, in the poor conditions, illiteracy and even persecution to death. Including gross cuts of important verses of gospels.

What we have canonised on Constantine's council are not originals of John, Matthew, Luke and Mark, plus Paul and a number of other letters. What we have are works of 2nd centuries writers at best. They supposedly used "older originals" that were never found so far. As far as I know. Please correct me if something is found already. With exception of Dead sea scrolls all the rest date later than the death of the apostles.

H-channel still didn't take on the New testament. It researches only the Old testament. And proves extraterrestrial presence quite powerful. I expect the moment when they will employ skillful scholars to decide the enigma of not only the apocrypha but also of time gaps of originals, gaps when they could have been dramatically changed. Also time gaps in the lifetime of Jesus as well. 30 years missing! Not a line written by Jesus himself. He wasn't illiterate.

And other things that I partially discuss in this and other threads. Why don't you discuss it in the other threads in the conspiracy section? You come to discuss it in this thread. Then you say, but this thread is not in conspiracy. I have a thread in conspiracy but you do not benevolent to answer me there, on pretty similar things. Good job!

As if you just look for an excuse to make me silent. I am not paid to stay silent or what to write, sorry. Nobody can tell me what to write. I admit the thread should be in conspiracy and that is all I can admit. All the rest is mostly historical facts and my reasoning upon them.

Facts that Vatican people do not touch with finger. Let see if the new /old guard will do anything. Or will wait until CNN tells us the news that Annunaki just landed. Hope the first contact will be other, better, and real angels. Oh yes angels are extraterrestrials. Only not all of them are angels. Pray the angels are first to come. The second come the other ones.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

you wanna know the truth? lo I'll tell you the truth!

you are free, be good to one another

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

SisyphusRide

God and the Angele are not ET's...

"God made man in His own Image"

1. "God made man in His own Image" I agree with the meaning of that text. Let only notice that text is written by Moses or after him, some 2000-3000 years after Adam. After the Flood. After the destruction of all ancient civilizations that we now find to be as old as 12,000 years, not only 6,000 as "Genesis" of Moses tells us. Then come and tell me Moses recorded everything in several pages!

Other texts preserved by other civilizations, such as Summers, have more to say about pre-flood time and about other civilizations. I don't think we are originally made by Annunaki. But it is quite possible the original sin to be a DNA re-fix. That's why it is inside the newborn babies without them making any "sin". So what is a "sin" then? Let stop with that fairy tale. Nobody of the priests will answer you what was the original sin, they rather hide behind formulas well known and developed for centuries.

2. How do you declare "God and angels are not ET" and put the two together, so I can make a mistake to say, "God is ET", that you will then say how wrong I am?

God is above all universe. I never said otherwise.

The angels are the good ET. Read Ezekiel 1.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

2012newstart
I am quite angry at the fact we have been lied for centuries, and practically all my life passed in the lies of some "secrets"

damn man how old are you? just enjoy the ride, make the most of it... it's much more enjoyable when you go against the grain.

truth is not a lie

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join