It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican ban on Medjugorje public appearances in USA raises brows

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

2012newstart
In fact the main stream science is as much conservative as main stream religion.

lol

and who was it telling me in the other thread that science is not Deified?

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

would you be more precise, please?

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012newstart

well it's just that you are comparing science to a religion, and we have many of those.

science is just a tool invented by theistic philosophers and clergy men to better understand the natural world of God that surrounds them.

Science today is not conservative...

blogs.discovermagazine.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

2012newstart
that means you understood nothing.

No. I understand it perfectly and calmly. Ison is NOT one of the two colliding 'stars' of 'The Warning'. It's a just cluster of dead rocks in space. It died.

Ison exploded at least two times and nearing the sun it was already larger than Jupiter. Not like usual comets.

Comets always explode up and brighten and fade and brighten and fade.

And no .. Ison is NOT larger than Jupiter.
Radius of Jupiter is 43,441 miles
Comet ISON is 3 miles (5 km) in diameter

And Ison is NOT brighter than Jupiter either.
Ison won't be visible naked eye from Earth.
Jupiter is at a magnitude -2.

edit on 12/3/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Does it mean the comet's outbursts and sign in the skies has fulfilled one of the conditions of the so called Great Warning in apparitions other than Medjugorje? As far as Medjugorje is concerned, Mirjana said she can't say anything about Great Warning.

What are we to expect as "Great Warning"? Because if it doesn't happen in our times, of those who witnessed all the seers, the chance for the next generation to get it right is not bigger.

Ison got larger than Jupiter nearing the dimensions of the sun, when you include not only the core but also the coma, the halo. Let alone the tail. I forgot how many million kilometers it stretched. Holmes got larger than the sun, measurable again by its halo after the outburst. I know the cores of the comets are pretty small, the numbers you mentioned. Still, we don't know how much exactly, and we don't know what exactly is inside them. That's why I mentioned the element 115 not found on Earth. It could be everything inside those objects.

edit on 3-12-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Not two comets, only one comet is needed for a number of credible seers. I don't mean MDM who is very very controversial, to say the least.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I honestly don't know what any of that post means.

You were talking about the comet being bigger than Jupiter.
I showed that it isn't.

It's just a dead comet. That's it. No matter how much someone wants it to be different, it just isn't. When (if) the Warning happens, there won't be any discussion .. there won't be any 'hey this might fit' ... there won't be any question ... IT WILL BE SO BIG THAT THERE WON"t BE NEED TO BE A DISCUSSION.

Ison just isn't it. Sorry, but it's not.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
to get the dimensions right, you may want to look at SOHO imagery. Or to check the numbers. Not of the core alone but of the halo.
Nobody has explained how a dirty snowball could produce millions kilometers tail. The theories just failed with Ison, and they never explained Holmes. Even if they pretend to explain every other comet, something that that I doubt.
If we are speaking of electric charges between sun, comet, planets, all that is important.
We are still intact on Earth, and we should thank God, yes?

For me Ison is the comet of the Warning. I never believed the Great Warning is a Biblical event. I thought at some point it was cancelled.

Oh please, check the images of Holmes and some articles to see it became larger than the sun, with its halo explosion. Check the Ison images next to the sun to see how large its halo is. We don't have to discuss that anymore. I admit the core is within the numbers you gave.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
www.space.com...
Incredible Comet Bigger than the Sun
by Robert Roy Britt, Senior Science Writer | November 15, 2007

that above is Holmes

Here is Ison, may be half the size of Jupiter, OK, still big enough. I don't have measurement of the halo, perhaps some time will pass until scientists analyze what exactly happened. And if they publish it. For now you have to look at the raw data
a.abcnews.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

2012newstart
For me Ison is the comet of the Warning.

If you want to think that ... go right ahead.

I don't buy into Garbandal ... but if you do then look at the (alleged) prophecy. It says that everything will stop when the 'two suns' collide and people will see their souls as God sees them. And the Catholic church must appear dead before the Warning can happen. And this will all happen in the springtime.

- Everything hasn't stopped.
- Everyone hasn't seen their souls as God sees them.
- The Catholic church is enjoying a boost of energy at this time from Pope Francis.
- It's Fall .. not Spring.

I don't think Ison fits the 'two suns colliding' during the warning thing.
But if you do ... that's fine. You can believe what you wish.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

Perhaps you have many of those. I hope so for the sake of the intelligent people who do not see that in everyday life. The religion is very conservative, struggling to accept a non-canonical book of Enoch. The science is conservative in its own means. Yes it accepted Einstein but only after incredible battle, and frankly, die-off of the older generation mainstream scientists. Now the science finds it very hard to accept advanced ideas of a handful of people. Such as professors Michio Kaku, Kip Thorne, others. Of course I mean multi-dimensional space and issues like that. We have H and D channels but that is all we have, to popularize new ideas directly among the people. The old paradigms stay inside universities and schools. Paradoxically, kids who watch Clone Wars know more of advanced propulsion and hyperspace than University professors.That happens at the time when Bob Lazar speaks online for element 115 as existing matter of fact, obtained not on planet earth but still in the hands of secret labs. That powers a different propulsion system not based on jet engines and aerodynamics. That is what I mean when speaking of conservative science. As of religion, it is the last hour to open widely the door for the reality.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I don't know what you mean under two suns collide. This is not Garabandal, may be some new seer. Is it again MDM?

The great warning will challenge paradigms. As I speak in the post above. It will change world views, not only personal consciences. Frankly there isn't a Biblical event called Great Warning. So a warning a great one may be given thru many different means. The seers contradict themselves when speaking of it, and some refuse to speak as Mirjana.

No I don't believe blindly in any of these apparitions including Garabandal. They have to prove themselves first. But many people believe and expect their signs. OK here it is the sign in the heaven! (heaven that means space). The sign has been given, more than once. It remains the rest of the story. I don't know why it is delayed, due to human or angelic delay. No one is perfect, even those who do not live on earth. Despite the cathechesis said they've chosen once for all, they are not perfected. Le they hear me. May be it is they who should be blamed for the delay? The servants of God who are not from planet Earth may have not done their work properly yet? I don't speak of the archangels but of lower levels servants. They promised too much in "apparitions" and didn't fulfill it. Does it mean satan is stronger?

I don't want to think of changed timelines. Let say it is not what we encounter in the obvious delay. Fatima should have been fulfilled by the year 2000.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
there is a whole bunch of issues that have to be accepted at fast pace. How could the angels be non perfect? Yes they can. if we assume 2/3 of the population in the galaxies are simply called angels in the Bible. 2/3 according to Revelation 12 are on God's side. There should be many non perfect creatures who nevertheless have chosen to serve God. As we the humans are (actually we are in the middle, while some of our members - among the worst in the universe). Sure God is the master of time and space. But at the same time, He allowed free will, not only to us but also to the others of His creatures.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

2012newstart
I don't know what you mean under two suns collide. This is not Garabandal, may be some new seer. Is it again MDM?

Maria Divine Mercy? Fake. Here's the background on her ..

Maria Divine Mercy, Joseph Gabriel, Thewarningsecondcoming.com etc
Fake names .. Maria Divine Mercy ... Joseph Gabriel.
Those names right there should send up warning signals.
The money trail surrounding her is very interesting.

ATS Thread on Garabandal

“First, a World-Wide Warning that will happen in the sky...like the collision of two stars that do not fall down... it will frighten all humanity regardless of where one happens to be at the time... it will be a thousand times worse than earthquakes... like a fire that will not burn our flesh ... it will last a very short time, although to us it will seem to be a very long time ... no one can prevent it from happening ... It will be recognized as coming from God... it will resemble a punishment ... it is meant to be a purification ... like the revelation of our sins and what we will feel in our hearts will be worse than sorrow. It will not kill us, if we die it will be caused by the emotion within us. The date was not revealed only that it will happen before the announcement of the miracle.

The 'Two Suns Collide' (stars are suns) ... it's from Garabandal.
It also says that there will be no guesswork. Everyone will see it. Everyone will know.
(allegedly)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I really liked Michio Kaku before he got all philosophical... it is not really the suit an astrophysicist is supposed to wear. He ruined his reputation overnight, like so many scientist do. Even Carl Sagan knew not to go to far into the religious aspect. Our greats like Carl and Einstein are seemingly a thing of the past.

It is so funny now because when they jump on the bandwagon, they do it consciously thinking if they become controversial like our favorite philosophical zoologist Dawkins they think they will sell more books... people have to make a living and it is understandable. They do it knowingly... its a disgrace!

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   

SisyphusRide

I really liked Michio Kaku before he got all philosophical... it is not really the suit an astrophysicist is supposed to wear. He ruined his reputation overnight,

What is your problem with the philosophy or the belief of Michio Kaku, that is his private thing? No he doesn't share my belief in God the way I have it. He has his own kind of belief system. Still he speaks of wormholes and above Einstein physics, and was named to be one of the founders of the String theory. I see nothing wrong to learn from him ABOUT THAT.
He is not alone by the way. May be one of the most famous that appears most of the times. But not the only one to talk about that.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Thank you, didn't now of it.

Dr Paul La Violette's theory of galactic superwave may see something similar happen. Only his time calculations are delayed again and again. It should have hit the solar system by now.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   

2012newstart

The great warning will challenge paradigms. As I speak in the post above. It will change world views, not only personal consciences. Frankly there isn't a Biblical event called Great Warning. So a warning a great one may be given thru many different means. The seers contradict themselves when speaking of it, and some refuse to speak as Mirjana.

No I don't believe blindly in any of these apparitions including Garabandal. They have to prove themselves first. But many people believe and expect their signs. OK here it is the sign in the heaven! (heaven that means space). The sign has been given, more than once. It remains the rest of the story. I don't know why it is delayed, due to human or angelic delay. No one is perfect, even those who do not live on earth. Despite the cathechesis said they've chosen once for all, they are not perfected. Le they hear me. May be it is they who should be blamed for the delay? The servants of God who are not from planet Earth may have not done their work properly yet? I don't speak of the archangels but of lower levels servants. They promised too much in "apparitions" and didn't fulfill it. Does it mean satan is stronger?

I don't want to think of changed timelines. Let say it is not what we encounter in the obvious delay. Fatima should have been fulfilled by the year 2000.

2012newstart,

Were you baptized Roman Catholic?

Aliens from other planets are demonic, there is no good fruit.

The Great Warning is Scriptural, read Revelation 6:15-17 and for a description of the Warning,
1 Cor 3:13. Private revelation confirms Rev 6 15-17 with exact phrases from those two verses.

Except for a few holy souls, we will wish to hide, for the rocks to fall on us when we see our soul
as God sees it. This divine act of love and mercy is going to save many, many souls.

God bless you,

p.s. It is also prophesied, the world will see the cross in the Heavens at the time of the Warning.
St. Faustina's messages from Our Lord confirm.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
The plausible deniability is carefully maintained for any revelation of new truth. Even when such truth is manifested on TV popular channels, still the option to keep one's old view exists. Despite the proof it is not given in the form of undeniable document or event and therefore to create a shock wave. Still not. Perhaps it is needed to divide groups of people who would choose voluntarily to accept it or not. I will not be more specific than that. Moreover the time allotted for that seems to have expired many times over, and we are still in the pool of deniability with enough "proof" that the things go the other way. For those who want it. Perhaps there is the place of Garabandal's timeline. It is different from Fatima timeline. Bot are different from the clearly defined end times timeline. Where are we at? Everyone has an answer and seems at that late point of time no one will change his chosen answer no matter the amount of argument. Something more, groups of people, organizations, carefully maintain a set of answers or agendas and are not willing to pacify themselves with the changed reality. That they know perfectly by the way. For what purpose? Perhaps we will understand all agendas and their long term goals after thousands of years.
There will be one more chance to change choice, at that DAY called with different names.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join