It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO Experience

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Nowyouseeme

Or they worship celebrities,which I find harder to get my head around than I would for a Fleet of ufo's.Also,if you believe in a bloodthisty god that expects you to condemn everyone who does not share your faith or sexual orientation,even exterminate them,then you are a religous person.even considerd by large numbers of people to be "decent" because you are in your church/mosque/synagogue regularly.Believe in ufo's? Naah bugger off you're daft in the head!

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I have heard this exact story before. On this site, I will try to find the thread. It was in the same area and the same store. Were there lots of cars around?

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

network dude

I have heard this exact story before. On this site, I will try to find the thread. It was in the same area and the same store. Were there lots of cars around?

If you find that story remind me to never play the game "Concentration" with you.

Peace out,

RT

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Good post! I am in the same boat as you. Witnessing a UFO a few years back while in my yard is how I ultimately found ATS. I am a professional, a wife and a mother. A normal person....People in my circle laugh at me as does my husband when I tell them I believe in UFOs. I saw them with my own eyes. They exist. They are there for whatever reason- sinister, benevolent, objective. It drives me crazy wondering. I want to know. Maybe one day the cloak of secrecy will be unveiled. Thanks for sharing your story.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Nowyouseeme
reply to post by WeRpeons

Never thought about any of that, but not talking at dinner did seem weird which is why I mentioned it. It just seemed like we were all in a haze or stunned or something.

No missed time, I can't really speak to what happened I don't know about

Actually this is not odd, in fact it's almost normal after such a UFO sighting. Many many witnesses report later that they did not mention or discuss the sighting at the time or forgot about it only to remember it sometime later.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have two theories about this.

1) It's so far beyond most peoples understanding of the world to have an up close and personal UFO sighting that they need time to process the event, it just doesn't seem real to them and they deal with it by ignoring it. There is a lot of research that suggests the brain interprets things in it's own quirky ways.
www.smithsonianmag.com...

2) The UFO is interfering with your brain processes to make you calm and reduce your interest and recall of the sighting. This effect can wear off or vary in strength depending on the individual. This is why some witnesses may recall an event vividly and others lack any recall at all!

I'd just mention that skin conditions can be caused by many different things and can flare up or disappear for no obvious reason at all, I doubt there is any relation to the UFO sighting.

Lastly, your description of the disk UFO included an interesting and little known fact that is often mentioned by witnesses of disk shaped craft They often mention 'windows', 'squares' or 'ports', which are not transparent windows but opaque or colored. I believe that they are actually nothing like 'ports' or 'windows' but an artifact of the technology which powers the UFO.

edit on 7-11-2013 by ManInAsia because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2013 by ManInAsia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
While I don't know if this account is factual or not, it bore certain similarities with your story.

www.rense.com...

But the strangest thing about the incident was, how the people in Ft. Stockton reacted to it. As my dad got out of the truck, he said in a rough voice, "I don't want you boys watching that damn UFO. We got work to do." So my brother and I unloaded the cases that he needed, but every once and awhile I would glance over to the School to make sure that the silver boomerang was still there.

I even noticed a couple of cars that pulled over to the side of the road and people getting out and pointing to it.

After we unloaded the truck, I had to go inside of the store to help my dad stock the shelves. But the first thing that I noticed was how weird every one was acting. There were at least 15 or 20 people in the store and not one person was reacting to the boomerang across the street. And it could clearly be seen outside of the store windows. So I asked the man behind the Cash Register if he could see that shiny thing above the Elementary School across the street. Then he replied, "Yeh! What is that thing." And I replied, "My dad says that it's a UFO." "That Right?," he replied. "Strangest thing I ever saw," he said as he continued to ring up a customer. "So, you can see it?" I asked. Because I was confused as why no one was reacting to it.

I thought that every one would drop what they were doing and rush outside to gawk at it. But the Cashier just rang people up like it was an every day event. And everyone else was acting the same way. They were milling around the store gathering up chips and dips and checking out at the register like nothing was going on.

So I had to get confirmation that I wasn't the only one seeing things. "So you can see that?" I asked one more time as I pointed out the store window. "Yep!" he replied. But it didn't end there.
I knew that we would be making deliveries for the rest of the day and I was disappointed because our route would carry us away from the silver thing.

edit on 7-11-2013 by ManInAsia because: quote

edit on 7-11-2013 by ManInAsia because: quote

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by nergalbanda1

When I was a kid I always had bad allergies, I had to have shots weekly and had asthma and all that. I guess it's possible that I had a reaction to whatever I saw....hmmm...never thought about that.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Yep, lots of cars around.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ManInAsia

In reference to your first point, I heard a theory a while ago proposing that when you see something that is beyond your ability to comprehend your brain fills in the blank with the most unknown and mysterious thing you DO know about and can visualize.

For example, maybe instead of a UFO we all really saw some type of interdimensional incident. My brain can't process that, 500 generations ago I was chilling in a cave and worshiping fire and praying to trees. So my brain processes the information from that incident as the most mysterious thing I know about, "It's a UFO". Doesn't explain mass sightings, but I always thought that was a very intriguing theory. Does anybody have information on that theory in a formal sense?

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Good morning. Lots of positive response to your thread about your experience. Theres a reason for that. ATS can be just as quickly critical of other stories or evidence people bring because there are holes or contrived bits that stand out. The court of public opinion here is informed and aware of the ruse or hoax.

From you post…

For example, maybe instead of a UFO we all really saw some type of inter dimensional incident.

Naw, the article in the paper your mom reminded you of pretty well rules that out. Thats one of the elements that give your tale the ring of truth. You all saw it. Your dad "followed it" in the car. Pretty hard to do that in another dimension. What you saw was a craft, not an "orb" or "spirit" thingy, but technology.

Other elements:

It hovered.
You described its "technology". Silvery, spinning, ports, etc.
It went from dead stop to fast in an instant (defying physics).
The feeling of warming on your face (tangible after effects).

It probably also made no sound, right?

The event was seared into your memory down thru the years to here. You were supposed to remember it and share this so that others could hear your witness. Good show…

Really good show.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I am professional dude with a family and bills

Okkayyyyy...

So us with family and bills to pay "yay" that believe in the supernatural and spend time discussing it are not "professional"

According to you professional is those that live by the rules and don't deviate from the general path that the elite are telling us to take, and not ask question about why we are doing it ?

If so... I am glad to be "unprofessional"

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

Didn't mean it like that, just speaking to my reliability as it relates to telling the story. No offense intended, believe and do what you want...no judgement here.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Did this silver saucer have a light underneath it, like it was apart of the structure.

Btw, I like the cactaur picture, and the name. Those B*****d' s where harder to get then ton berries, and they wouldn't even run.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

No light underneath at all, just the reflective squares on the side from what I remember. I don't think there was a light on the top either, I'll need to ask my dad when I talk to him how he tracked it when we were driving because I don't remember it emitting any light of it's own.

Ton Berries were very frustrating. I'm in the minority, but I think FFXIII was the second best in the series behind FFX. Probably would have been the best if Hope wouldn't have been so annoying and the mini games would have been more integral to the story...but I digress.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Reflective squares... I'm guessing ur talking plates with seams and bolts.

The light I was referring too, is pretty much apart of the craft. Like the bottom hull it self was specifically glowing. No light on top... I would of asked if there was a triangle on top of it, or just flat on top.

Yea I know, ton berries are ridiculous for something that seem harmless and slow, just the one hit kill a bit to much.

Anyways, FF8 was good, I just hated how the mana system was like useable items. FF7 had the better storyline. 9 was too cartoony, and 10 was cool, but I never came close to finishing it. FF12 was my favorite one.
edit on 7-11-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

It might be something to look into. It would also give actual physical proof something did happen that night
(other then the memories and the rash that is). Perhapes alot of the medical issues you had back then was caused by the incident perhaps? Just a thought especially if any of is started right/soon afterwards.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
BTW, I don't know if this is Kosher at ATS since I'm very new, but here is a current shot of the shopping center we saw it at.

www.loopnet.com...

"Mervyn's" used to be the building where Kohl's is right now. We were to the East (Right) of this shopping center heading south on the main street, Mountain Ave, and looking to our right.. There is a 4-way electronic stop there and it's where we were stopped when seeing it.

The object was directly over the building that has that Kohl's sign on it, maybe 15 feet from the top of the roof.

Things have obviously changed in 30 years, all of the stores are different names but the buildings are all the same.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I believe you. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

The material about other beings is too much to be ignored. Somehow saying that every single case consist of liars and disinfo who try to present a story as alien - we are talking about many thousands, does not sound serious. Even alien-like technology at first glance may be some military but I would say there may be more than it. I am not saying this as a believer as I am still not convinced of alien/dimensional visitation but there is a large chance there may be some of it... maybe 55-60% chance

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your UFO experience.

As so many on ATS, I saw one, and it changed my outlook.

Although, as with every other UFO encounter, it left you with more questions than answers, I can clearly see that it opened your mind.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join