It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: GOP 2016 pick a 4-way split

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

UnBreakable
It'll be Hillary vs Christie in 2016. Book it. This is such a divided country, the GOP will realize the only way to regain the White House is to put up a RINO. Christie has proven in the most recent election he can get the women's vote despite being a pro-lifer, minority blacks and Hispanics, etc., all in a Democratic state (NJ). This isn't to say that the tea-PARTIERS won't push their agenda once he's in there, but for now they're just concerned about getting a Repub in there.

Oh, and if Hillary gets in, we'll look back fondly at the good old Obama days. Hillary won't win because Benghazi will be put out there and not even 10% of the full story is out yet.
edit on 11-11-2013 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Nov 11 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

The lunatics from the Tea Party who now run the asylum that is the GOP will never let Christie anywhere near the nomination. Santorum, yes. Cruz, yes. Paul (holy crap) yes. Christie? No.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

The Tea Party runs the GOP now? Since when?

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

TKDRL

Since the Koch bros started paying the bills. The GOP moderates have all bailed and now call themselves Libertarians.

www.usnews.com...
edit on 11-11-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

TKDRL

Well they probably think that they should. And they're loud enough to give the impression that they're already are in charge.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Your idea of what a Libertarian is, must be very far off reality, of you consider us Moderates.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

macman
reply to post by olaru12

Your idea of what a Libertarian is, must be very far off reality, of you consider us Moderates.

I worked for Gov. Gary Johnson during his bid for the presidency and know him personally. He used to be a Republican. He seemed much more moderate in his views than Tpartiers. I'm a registered Libertarian....

Damn....you're correct, I'm far from being a moderate!

That's what I like about the Libertarians.....we don't discriminate; all wack jobs welcome and we know how to party!!!
edit on 11-11-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

This speech will be just as valid come next election term. Replace the names of whom ever they choose for the next show, I mean election, and it's still the same old #show.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join