It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't post photos from my uploaded ATS Photo Archive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
When I try to post photos from MY ATS all I get is the scroll bar with no photos to choose from.. HELP

edit on 6-11-2013 by RocksFromSpace because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by RocksFromSpace

Are you selecting the correct folder? There are conspiracy, fun, public, and uploaded. I took a bit to work it out too.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Mufcutcakeyumyum

Are you selecting the correct folder? There are conspiracy, fun, public, and uploaded. I took a bit to work it out too.

When I click "Insert Image from your library" I get a box with a scroll bar on the right side, I can't scroll to choose a photo.. nothing in the box.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Ah right, I'm with you. I had I think the very same thing and asked a similar question. Someone said it might be your browser, I was on IE, so I changed as suggested to Firefox, and it fixed it. Maybe that?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Here's the thread I started that helped me, just a little while ago:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

hope it helps

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
upload you're image and when you click upload the image will appear when its done .What you wanna do then is paste the BB-code and paste it anywhere in you're post. Then the image will appear

I have 2 Ats page's up so i can upload my image on 1 then copy the code to my other page works great.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

To use the quick insert feature you must first move the photo to the "public" folder in uploads.

Hope that helps!

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Mufcutcakeyumyum

Ah right, I'm with you. I had I think the very same thing and asked a similar question. Someone said it might be your browser, I was on IE, so I changed as suggested to Firefox, and it fixed it. Maybe that?

I'm using Firefox...

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Mufcutcakeyumyum
Here's the thread I started that helped me, just a little while ago:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

hope it helps

Great Thanks.....problem solved

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
When you find the image you want in your collection, a mouseover the picture will give you the URL address code and BB code, just copy the BB code, and paste straight into the reply box. Don't bother with the image box.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

yea, this new system sucks, cant upload anything, cant enlarge what I uploaded in the past to read it.

top topics

join