It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Defeated

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Now I've got an order for the Dutch police to work for them and add to their project of digitizing passports and other legal documents so people only have to carry a usb stick (but in Dutch ofcourse). I could start tomorrow but I'm not sure if the Dutch see the spiritual side of this as I do. It looks great but the officers need eduction in how to properly operate the equipment without the original signal going through existing fantasy networks, leading up to the USA who claim they invented "this #". Yes, there are fans in there too.

It could work, within a year I can see officers in solar powered sidespans doing their jobs with the only thing on the screen on the make up motorcycle without a driver so the officer can see everything that's going on. With lcd glasses he would eventually not even have to leave the office and remote work (even from home) through equipment like virtual helmets.

Yeah I remember the 80's and 90's when I went to that event when there was the virtual reality game with the helmet and all. I only got to see about 5 minutes I think and I lost control over my mouth nerve system. Lateron I combined this with scuba diving, even though it was only a swim of 15 minutes during the holidays. But nowadays they have Emotiv and wait not the metal fantasy arm printing the emotiv in my skull please nor attach to my brain it's supposed to read only! But overthere is a home version some guys working on some lcd glasses all to support the officer in his duties. If only the entire system wasn't so slow it could be done in a year! And without the millions of euros like projects of the past, imagine that. A world full of police and lateron army with remote controlled vehicles enforcing the law. No, thats' the lasertag squad, civilians playing with the dutch guy overthere.
edit on 12/11/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: timetable added

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Overthere is someone who says the native americans really need to make peace with people around them. Then the native leader said Let him speak and to whom did he point? No one? Anyone? Someone over in the Netherlands yelled "Get out of my body!" freely translated, no need to add American Spirit to it! Someone said so who is the lucky one, another replied no one then the signal got lost?

Then the native amerian opted for the book and usb stick when another said to someone "what are you waiting for" while expressing as much negative vibes as possible and someone not wanting to close his book to with the usb stick, the soul if you will forever.

That's the end of it, all books are going to close forever, with everything on the usb stick and proceeding back home locked forever! Eindelijk!

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The guys with the books with the usb sticks overthere shouldn't (daarzo) do the book within a book within a book forever trick. Just a friendly warning. Yes, I'll get to the English intergalactic communication translation device in a minute. She said but little did she know she was using the guys brain all along.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
So why do I have this pulling in my ears and nervous system? What? Name? Satan? Gay energies you say? Well behind all the madness I'm just trying to understand why someone would want to summon gay energies. Especially with Dragonfly you know because he is communicating with ET's trying to get humanity to the next level in the immaterial!

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Breaking news: the entire progress of the planet has halted because someone insists the owner of the company which will create all the males needed for his fantasies about the future has to have the homosexual experience and do the full works of everything the modern institutions have to offer about changing a male to a female! But the Dutch guy denied access from the beginning which few understand and that is why it can't be done in a year but maybe a couple of centuries when he has figured out everything basically. So stay tuned for the worlds reactions. Don't underestimate this, all because no one wanted the gay version of the internet and everything that came along with it running through their very souls.

Then someone in the crowd suggested starting from scratch. Freely translated as beginning the cycle of thinking from the beginning, like what we know best as the Big Bang, and everything that came along with it. Which means erasing one soul, putting him on an island, without any cameras or supervision whatsoever and building the computer from scratch. His journey should start underwater in a facility but a hydroponics, then moving to the island learning speech from the first sounds. No, no speeding up or interrupting please.

Yes, fascinating visions but it's not about your life. So the subject should proceed over several years to the island and learn how to mine and work metal, learn about electricity, but also food gathering without the meat or fish. Wait, this isn't the afterlife simulation, it's yours trulies soul imagining his future. So please return home asap. That guy overthere would support you if only he would imagine the Netherlands as leading in the world and everything would turn out for the better!

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

Are you writing just for the sake of writing?

Are you writing to yourself?

What the hell is the point of this thread?

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

To do something with my existance.

Breaking news: starting tomorrow, everything will be backed up in the immaterial by a remote backing up system by best comparison. The subscription fees will be 1 euro per minute, starting tomorrow. You can u2u me before midnight to transfer the money to my paypal account.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Right, from now on I can't work with anybody who still supports the Vietnam war memories or anything that happened before my time. I can't work with all these spirits on the basis I owe them for anything. I only have my own people to memorize, and they say I can at best apply for a job at my local police stations. My country was occupied, many people helped the spirits find their way back home then but my parents nor my brothers nor I can be used for anything before their time since they don't have any physical memories of those events. Those carriers can't be used at all! Speak to my grandfather if you have to from my fathers side first then my mothers' but do not summon those from before my time and do not listen to alien ghosts!

Ok, there is one out there (not yours truly) who should drop the idea of doing anything with spirits before her time with yours truly, they belong to the physical bodies of those of that time. I'm serious, both my grandmothers died of braincancer because spirits were still using them! But it must end at my grandparents home, they lived in an appartment and you may at best ring their doorbell to ask them the way home. I can't tell you what will happen to you but they sympathetic to you and send you to your home, absolutely not yours truly. If you can't find the doorbell you will have to wait to see if my grandfather shows up and gives you directions home.

Well thats it the last I saw was her getting beamed up. Ah no she is still there. I'm sorry I can't exchange my physical matter for hers and so she can manifest herself or any other spirit, whoever is behind all of this! No I can't explain, goodbye!

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Next psyche: they went crazy because of John Titor. So do not allow him anymore. I would like to hear how you feel in the morning either by u2u or not at all. His spirit will be taken by others. To the reader, if you are afraid, read all about him here: en.wikipedia.org... and deny everything. Personally I like the cake and marbles analogies but the bouncing ball theories are for the women. John needs to learn he can't change timelines but only his perspective on past events. He has to go back and rethink everyting. Don't be afraid to reject him or any on his side.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
The last translation was great. A giant alien sperm cell hovering in the trail of earth, which is yours truly. Forever trying to impregnate that human soul. Now all the females involved have to end the male contacts in their minds, in the immaterial and material (meaning no more synapses can form memories to male material bodies). As above so below!

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Yes, I know the spirits need to leave the living alone forever and the living need to leave the spirits alone forever. Women rounding up the men directing them away from the center is acceptable as a scenario. The sounds of Dutch women talking about a male and how it's all in his own head is funny too. Guess that's mine

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Breaking news: starting tomorrow, everything will be backed up in the immaterial by a remote backing up system by best comparison. The subscription fees will be 1 euro per minute, starting tomorrow. You can u2u me before midnight to transfer the money to my paypal account.

Wait wait wait.

So you are the "single being" and everyone else is a chatbot or a body with no soul or spirit--

Yet at the same time you are trying to sell something to us non-entities???

Just how does that work?

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
**Closed - pending staff review **

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Chamberf=6

Are you writing just for the sake of writing?

Are you writing to yourself?

What the hell is the point of this thread?

Great questions . . . perhaps us hapless readers could conjecture some hypotheses about that question . . . e.g.

1. seeing how much irrational blather he can put out before he crashes and burns?

2. seeing how many . . . Olivet types . . . would notice and perhaps engage in a group hug to the point of critical mass or would that be a critical smelly smoke coughing fit or a critical orgasm?

3. seeing how many Olivet types could join in for an existential reverberation cycle sufficient to destroy the matrix?

4. seeing how many Olivet types could join in applauding one another with finger clicks . . . trying to focus the finger clicks "explosively" in unison to retaliate against Mummy's "terribly unfair" limits on their silliness?

5. seeing how many Olivet types could inform the lofty ET overlords that a new rising JedHigh keyboard jockey had entered the matrix . . . looking for undiscerning praise, worship and guffaw stifled kowtowing.

6. seeing if SOMEONE would PLEASE get him some meds for his keyboard diarrhea before the whole thing melts in a very stinky gooey mix of plastic and . . . .

7. seeing if enough people who know mummy and daddy will see such stinking piles of words chaotically, pathetically jumbled together--and be shocked sufficiently to alert the parents that kiddo is screaming loudly for !HELP!

8. He's wisely [a 6 pack of wisdom from 7/11 provided barely enough] determined that he'd best not play with weapons . . . so he's prancing about on his keyboard in a kind of Russian Roulette of words . . . seeing if he can find just the right combination of absurdly spewed syllables to trigger the massive intellectual black hole in his bedroom to enlarge sufficiently to take him away from mean old mummy and daddy.

= = =

your turn.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

BO XIAN

= = =

your turn.

I just needed brains to verify my messages in space and time etc. I type here, people read it and it goes into the immaterial. I'm still experimenting and finding out how this works. I was hoping to create a space where everybody would be happy. But I understood too late I guess and had to work through older posts before I found out. It may sound evil, but there's a lot worse who don't reveal themselves like I do. Anyway I'm done with it for the most part, still there are some chances here and there my idea might still work, or visions I received or were generated by my psyche/soul.
edit on 13/11/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
"Everything was going great actually, everybody was excited about the project, going out of bodies, exploring the universe".

"They got the signal it was only a matter of time until they found however made that signal, out of which brain it came"

"But by then so much had happened"

"And it was just one big mess"

Too sad. Well so much had happened. The project was deemed failed and the mission canceled, aborted, scrapped. So now Earth got huge problems with the psyche of humanity, no one in the universe can fix it ever. No one can escape it from our planet because just one memory and the whole thing starts again. Some say all life that was in contact with it would be gone because even through indirect memories can the thing be started. Meanwhile the construction, take any person and see it as a fountain of life force could be used for an everlasting flow, the only downside is that one person who was originally used can't manifest himself so can't participate and the goal was to create a heaven for everyone.

Other interesting thoughts, the telepathy system with sending and receiving, all the males getting a 1 on top of their heads or lightbodies and all the females getting a 0. Even the transgenders got sorted, either most 1 or most 0, didn't matter if they were considered healthy or unhealthy, mentally they would just recieve a standard psyche to experience this other reality and move there forever to the next level. So visualizing all those souls with 0's and 1's all neatly organized in rooms, one big mainframe to run simultions for the future. Only it wasn't supposed to be controlled by anyone, that was key and that is what didn't happen. If only people didn't get involved directly it would have worked, all those ego's which would take years to persuade, all thinking they are the one or powerful while in reality they're just playing a fruitless game and it was all about this one scenario which would have been produced. Too bad, well gotta go.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I think we are all stupider for reading this thread, and may god have mercy on our souls.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
They tell me now my current situation would be if every body would have 1 point in the brain, one seat, and seats for projections of others, my seat would be pulled out in a big spiral all the way up to the stratosphere with the last marble or seat if you will, near space with the alien on the other end, or the other I really can't tell. All those people in their higher selves obeing through my seat led in by this group of people who fooled everyone hoping it would turn out allright, which was put in a closed room from the outside and they used my brain as a coordination point, whoever did this. Probably the Lightworkers but can't care too much. The Buddhist are just more interesting, Christianity has a lot of gems in there too.

Then later I began to find out myself and began searching for help, first in the afterlife with the spirits then I discovered at the end of the afterlife or beginning there's a whole network. This is when I got involved with all kinds of aliens, extraterrestrials, years of the most bizarre beings and events happening without anyone realizing I was watching and learning all the while. It was a problem, nobody could get in but I guess they did now so I'm curious to see where it would all lead to. Meanwhile I'm still figuring out how to view myself as I am different parts, stations and consoles but also uploading to another vessel from beings I met. I think I would choose to go with them, they have the best heaven. I don't think anyone can make sense out of this mess but me and ofcourse after the years of psychic abuse, being laughed at, called gay, schizo etc I'm not really seduced easily even though it might appear to everyone like there is no place to go but Earth. Which is funny as well, the one soul which doesn't have a set destination because no one knows of the place.
edit on 13/11/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Hey Dragonfly, I received a serious message for you.
But I'm not sure with you're interested, so let me know.
Keep cool mister.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

edit on 14-11-2013 by MBMASON because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join