It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Defeated

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I've defeated the alien which has been ruling the universe for trillions of years. But the teams of each country do not understand this. If my version of what has happened is not accepted within a decade, people will be born with 3 sets of teeth. That is the remaining plan of the alien, who almost succeeded in creating the ultimate weapon and becoming unstoppable in his conquest of the universe and all live.

Many people's souls and psyches have been trained by this one alien since prehistoric times. His initial plans, much like robots and Dinosaur Riders kept failing so he used the monkeys to create man. Christians would know him as the beast and the messiah. When the third set of teeth manifest, Christians would lose their teeth, they would fall out or rot away and a new set would grow, they would feel as though they witnessed a miracle and the trinity would manifest in their souls. Buddhists have their three bodies and are ready to go. Islam, Judaism, all religions and thoughts are all from the mind of the alien man who has been raping the universe all this time. He has been with us in the immaterial and even before that.

Please come to your senses Americans, you will be first to manifest these jaws. Only American culture can understand this and translate it to the world without setting off the plans. The end scheme of the alien male is he would use one soul to establish his control and through time and space is when he would wanted to activate all souls but one which would become his seat, just as he has created seats on other planets through many times, out of living beings which he keeps suppressed with a simple dualistic game.

The only difference with Earth is he wanted us to fail, which is why we are how we are, fighting against ourselves, believing we should feel negative while we don't have to. Imagine, tripping and hurting your knee and instead of pain you would feel the taste of strawberry slushpuppy. But you would know you are not drinking it so something must be wrong. Then you check your body first and see some bruises and you report to your parents who instruct you to a hospital. But after centuries, we believe it is not possible to mold our psyche and soul like that.

That is enough for me for now, I'll be drinking coffee and smoking as I enjoy my victory. But we have to talk about everything so people don't go crazy overnight and I mean it.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I, for one, welcome our new three sets of teeth Alien overlord.

(post by mikeone718 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

Hmmmm i only have 2 sets of teeth........ i must be one of them

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Yup time to invest in toothpaste then

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I thought Olivet said he was leaving ATS???

Or are you his star-child twin or clone . . . maybe twice slightly removed?

Or maybe his "intellectual" "soul mate?"

Or maybe the critters chip implant needs rebooted or replaced?

Or maybe the oligarchy black ops' team's programming has a bug?

Or maybe the dark forces passing the propaganda stories along got them quite garbled?

Or maybe it was an extremely boring day in Glockamora?

Or maybe someone needed a new fire or new victims to poke?

Or???

= = = =

In other words . . . I haven't read such an incredible convoluted pile of preposterousness since Olivet was blathering on.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Dragonfly79
...Dinosaur Riders

I used to watch that cartoon every Saturday I think..

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Tell me the whole story. Take your time and start at the beginning. Describe the 'battle' , the being and everything you know.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
You know... back then when I first registered, this was the kind of stuff that made ATS great!

Damn I miss this stuff!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Isn't making healthcare "mandatory" enough? Now "He" wants the dentists to reap from the teet?

My Affens Pinscher, MagWai has 4 sets of teeth on the bottom and eats like a shark while making grunting noises, My query is When the fecal matter hits the fan/cooling device, is MagWai in charge or am I? I only ask because the pet psychic told me that WagWai has been here before there was an Earth, and I leave My "body/vessel" most days? But luckily I have dos mas personas as being a friend of Siddhartha Gautama. No attachment.

Will I get to witness those fighting amongst their ®eligion™? If so, I'm headed to the Temple Mount, where the Jew™ won't let the Muslim™ let the Christian™ have their "ecological niche" what? No Faith? Each of these ®eligions™ have had "Big Shots" die and get buried out by the airport, Yet "they" still 'believe' they need that particular spot. (I just hope that they give the landing UFO a wide enough berth

namaste

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Please come to your senses Americans, you will be first to manifest these jaws. Only American culture can understand this and translate it to the world without setting off the plans.

So....not Canadians, Australians, Europeans, UK inhabitants.....
Specifically "American" culture...

Hmmmm

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
No,no,no.We were sent here to teach you guys to fight,and it was accepted with great appeal ,now it's time NOT to as we are already moving up beyond this density thus rendering your defeat mute.

Humans are choosing NOT to be jerks for wealth or power anymore EVERYDAY and that defeated the entity...no teeth coming.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
It's not everyday that you read the most bewildering thing you've ever read.

But I'll give credit when it's due; the OP saved us from this interplanetary menace and should be rewarded for his or her efforts. So it's a S & F from me, and I'm glad we have people like these defending us from the Trillion year old terrorists.
edit on 5-11-2013 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Polygrip stocks will soar through the roof I bet, lol.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Oh great! Another row of teeth to "floss."

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

i refer you to to my comment:

skalla
considering your earlier admission about the thc/cbn/cbd influence involved in this, you seriously need to take a break, please take it from someone with almost thirty years experience. clean up for a while, and if you return to it, cut down, take a week or two completely off (at least) every month. it seems to me that your brain is saturated with it.

sorry but your sense of reality is actually suffering, i mean this with kindness, start the path i recommend, try it at least.. if you find you can not go a few days (or even a day) on this "new regime" pls u2u me and i will try to assist.

all things in moderation, too much of a good thing and it all turns to rot.
edit on 23-2-2013 by skalla because: tyop

that i made in this thread

I claim complete enlightenment

Drugs are destroying your sense of reality

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join