It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Defeated

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Ohhhh~ Dragonfly how I missed you since your claiming complete enlightenment post!!!

I await your return to hear the rest of this fantabulous story.

Enjoy your coffee and smoke... Victory is such sweet sorrow!

And why is it only American's? I mean, were supposed to be the most ignorrant of the lot? No? Saying it can only be American's makes me feel special

(post by On7a7higher7plane removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

I, for one, welcome our new three sets of teeth Alien overlord.

When I read your response I almost wet myself.

KPB

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

Please explain. If you defeated the alien, why does it matter if you get recognition for it? Isn't a good deed it's own reward?

KPB

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Oh ive read many posts 10x as silly.

KPB

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Draaaaagonfly!!! We are awaiting further instructions... Please advise...

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Dude... What happened? Did you fall asleep? I thought it was urgent for us to talk about this to prevent worldwide insanity? *looks around* Awww crap...I think we are too late.

I don't know if the alien assassins got to you or what, but if you ever make it back to your thread, I repeat the sentiments of the poster who asked for some context: start from the beginning, tell us what happened and how you defeated the alien so we may have a chance to fight any surviving next of kin that may be coming for revenge.

I'd also like to assign a special preatorian guard to protect you until things are safer. Any volunteers? I'm not very experienced in the area of combat, either material or ethereal.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

With any luck you can give them a very nasty bite.

I too would like to hear more though, whatever the inspiration behind this awesome thread

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
What the HELL am I reading?????

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Could we show a little more kindness please?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

I think 10 X's as silly is stretching it beyond reality. LOL.

Though . . . there certainly have been a lot of silly posts in most forums.

As to show a little kindness . . .

Exactly what would kindness most look like in such a case?

Holding up a mirror?

Ringing the gong?

Offering meds for readers for sore sides from laughing?

Lobbying for free chiropractor visits for readers from so much head shaking after every line?

Lobbying for free therapy for readers from so much STUNNED catatonia after every so many lines read?

I'm not merely trying to be funny . . . I'm puzzled as to what kindness--redemptive, constructive, reality based kindness to the OP would look like in this case.

Flattering the fantasies does not come under "kindness" imho.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I initially thought this was a satire and my first reply was in that spirit.
But after reading some of the replies, I realize this was meant seriously.

So, please Dragonfly, continue. Enlighten us.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I've defeated the alien which has been ruling the universe for trillions of years.

Defeated?

did you even confront this entity?

That is enough for me for now, I'll be drinking coffee and smoking as I enjoy my victory.

What type of victory?

What battle did you fight to defeat him, you never even stood before him so what do mean with defeat and victory?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Looking back at his threads for the past month and a half, dragonfly seems to just do the OP and then never return to clarify or answer questions.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Its easier to keep their creation going in their minds that way.

too much replying and seeing anothers point of view usually shatters that persons created reality.

I thinks its great to create your own little world you can retreat to as long as you don't loose yourself there and in your lost state effect the other reality we all share in a negative way or a way in which some will suffer.

edit on 6-11-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Dear Dragonfly,

It is "I" Sulaw, I logged in from work today because I thought the story would have continued. You always create these fantastic OP's and the only one I remember you continuing was in the Enlightenment Thread.

I do wish for you to return and grace us more with this story. I do enjoy a great story, and you sir are one of a kind.

To be honest, I'm a little more than dissapointed that you have not returned are requests.

Please advise, your peeps are awaiting further instructions.

Best regards,

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
So an update. It appears the NASA space program started off after the war on a wrong premise. Namely that there would be first contact and the mission was destined to end that way. However that soul must go home right away and NASA and all the other space programs should be abandoned and replaced by companies, the best mission is currently to build a time machine but not meet other species.

So to the main American female single spirit gate keeper, yours truly has already established contact but is in a difficult position so be nice to me and ATS users and know it might be some other woman somewhere else who is guiding you. It turns out many souls were awoken because of the space program, along with the celebrations of the end of World War Two and everything that happened in other countries there after which resulted in an almost complete destruction of the known universe, immaterial, on the other side but on a different planet which humanity cannot get to nor can the other side know where we are since there has been no exchange of maps and coordinates.

Normally governments would be planning to tell the public however they would just be the messengers and the message would be from the public even though it might appear there's only one leading team. The message is going to be about the spirits of the afterlife, how they move about in heaven and hell and how this would have conflicted with the contacts from planets. It might appear like there is much in there for the future, but there isn't and more contact would mean more problems. It might go as far back as the first ideas about spaceboats, so medieval spirits are still at large but also need to be explained they cannot be busy with spaceboats for awhile, only the flying boats. Thanks for reading.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Thanks for coming back. I totally saw you as a dude too, but i still think you should cut down. A lot.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Humanity will never make it. This day everyone can say we got all the means and resources to give up wars forever, ban all weapons and never fight again. But the majority doesn't want to make it right and neither does the elite. So forget about heaven ever, none of planet Earth will ever make it and drag many spirits from other worlds with them in time. I could say unless people from Earth change but they won't, never will.

Oh and a word from Dragonfly:"I am not American you stupid bastards I'm Dutch and I have a physical body!"
edit on 7/11/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

However that soul must go home right away and NASA and all the other space programs should be abandoned and replaced by companies, the best mission is currently to build a time machine but not meet other species.

What soul?

And how do you propose ANYONE builds a time machine?

Do you have intel on how to from the "other side"?

The message is going to be about the spirits of the afterlife, how they move about in heaven and hell and how this would have conflicted with the contacts from planets.

What???

edit on 11/7/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join