It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Defeated

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
An update on allies. The winners of the grand prize of Thieves go to a civilization which once existed. They used their mental powers to capture captains of starships and guided them to their homeworld where they collected all kinds of ships and grew in power. They prospered and other civilizations learned how to live with them for a long time. Then one day a civilization made something like a trojan horse, told everybody how powerful their one ship is and the thieves responded. However, once it got home they all got destroyed, both material and immaterial, much like a huge gap in space/time.

Later though someone noticed in the minds of a spirit, yes most likely the fallen ones and this triggered the entire sequence only it was interpreted differently by our Earth spirits since we don't have spaceships that go that far. But some are still trying to lure others, even though they don't understand there are missing prerequisites like actual physical first contact. The thieves might be able to give insight into much of what is happening. They are not the main problem however, the main problem can be seen as a giant machine filled with peoples ideas about the future, scenario's and a bunch of lesser spirits having access to it and being convinced they are destined to save the entire of humanity. Which I also believe however I know how to work together better, at least I'm not in a place were others don't have any power or well it's just too chaotic and disorganized. The best for that are the spirits who make a system out of disorganized factions and then set them up to work together. The worst spirits are those trying to convince me they are doing something, or that something must be true. Any help would be appreciated, just do this in the physical, through ATS and DO not try to tune into Dragonfly, yours truly, narrated by others or others are expressing my expressions.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

I aksed who you were writing to if you are all alone and everybody has left. You then said

The Matrix? A collection of thoughts? Chatbots? Bodies without souls or spirits, reacting to a single being trying to figure it all out? Remnants of spirits that do something when I give them attention?

Are you asking those questions because you, the dragonfly the "single being", don't know?

Are you calling everyone else but you "Bodies without souls or spirits, reacting to a single being trying to figure it all out?"??

Did you create some kind of outline of how your story,er, account would be written in this thread...or are you making it up as you go along?

Just a question from a body with no soul or spirit, so don't mind me.

BTW things happen all the time without the need for you to " give them attention".

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Any help would be appreciated, just do this in the physical, through ATS and DO not try to tune into Dragonfly, yours truly, narrated by others or others are expressing my expressions.

You need help? From empty bodies?

And can you really say ATS is physical when it is a bunch of 1's and 0's electronically flowing though the air and wires?

And to be honest, the way you are writing in the third person, it already sounds like "dragonfly" is being "narrated by others or others are expressing my expressions".
Who's to tell the difference?

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I never chose groups.

\
Neither did they, they all thought they were chosen.

It's just like people calling you homosexual while you know you are not attracted because it doesn't happen and it's not possible by logic. People can say all the want, they might even be convinced I am that but I am not but I understand once you are in that group in the opinion of another, you are worthless and without strenght so it's impossible to convince anyone

My friend,

a label is placed on us all by us all, whether it be homosexual, evil, ugly, smart..... whatever, they are just pieces of clothing in a metaphorical sense, even clothing has a label, the labels we place on ourselves are like clothing, its not out natural state, its not how we were born into this reality, we were nude.

The labels are just clothes and what is beneath is all that matters and you get to choose who you want that naked person to be.

Trying to convince others only stumps your growth, if you are convinced, live with that freedom of being convinced and don't try ti trap another in your freedom as it will only conflict.

The doom is indeed around the corner and the afterlife remains unsalvagable. Current estimates are (most positive) a few centuries to fix this problem. However, the majority of spirits working on this say it is impossible since most spirits are just too caught up in their petty games. And because they sense there is no future they are unwilling to help.

there are no impossibilities,

everything and anything is possible in this universe,

Meanwhile, they destroy themselves with their wrong views on existance.

wrong and right is all relative and based on perception,

destruction is what brings about construction.

You are choosing to see the way you are seeing, you have the strength to change your perception and see a different world.

I feel the doom around the corner as well but is that a manipulation of our minds by powers that want us in a state of fear almost like we are in shock with all that happens around us and all the information that passes us every moment now with technology, it gets overwhelming and one can loose their bearing or worse being and become a drone so to speak.

I believe we are being manipulated to feel hopeless 98% of the time and the other 2 % is open to anything else that gets in the door, when we are lucky its something good but with almost all things having some sort of corruption we are bombarded with negativity and only ticked with the minimum positivity.

Don't loose yourself man, you have the strength to overcome any obstacles that cross your path, just let go of somethings that you don't think are holding back but know are not really pushing forward.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

What are the significant differences, if any, between the OP and Olivet?

Interesting that this one is going on and on, too.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

InhaleExhale

everything and anything is possible in this universe,

Lookie here this Lion (whatifme) says not everything is possible such as sperm and sperm creating life or egg and egg creating life.

The current most suitable solution would be to follow the DNA explanation, that way in several years scientists can fool everyone by pretending they have found a cure by altering that specific gene.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Chamberf=6

Any help would be appreciated, just do this in the physical, through ATS and DO not try to tune into Dragonfly, yours truly, narrated by others or others are expressing my expressions.

You need help? From empty bodies?

You do know your rights? Accusing me of violence or anger or anything negative will turn your life energy from positive to negative. But please don't confuse that positive with male and negative with female as it is meant as feeling good or feeling bad. So you should feel bad about now for your disrespectful attitude as I am only trying to make you understand how you should behave and how not to anyone, not me in particular.

Maybe we should discuss the first email or rather electronic message from a male to a female, from mr Marconi to mainframe computing with timesharing to phones and mobile phones leading to the internet and routers and how this affected the human psyche which created the mental lockdown on the planet this day, with your Miss America still pretending the USA is number 1 and Mr Gay Guy who keeps trying to do it wrong all the way, or psychiatry and how Americans are making the world sick with their drugs only to get their money and buy goods from other countries. Even though it is all based on observations from a few men in Austria which were only meant for the psyches in that area. But a century later whatever they were looking at is spreading around the globe and it is really creating a lot of problems. Which only the healthy minds can see but they can't help because they would become infected as well and would have to pay for drugs for a cure. To top it all, the Americans still believe they are doing the right thing. Not to digress too much but it also explains why they have all those military assets around the globe, could they know what will happen and they planned to be ready once everybody finds out how they got screwed by the USA?

And can you really say ATS is physical when it is a bunch of 1's and 0's electronically flowing though the air and wires?

Yes, it is a physical server containing information, just as your body is a physical object containing information.

And to be honest, the way you are writing in the third person, it already sounds like "dragonfly" is being "narrated by others or others are expressing my expressions".
Who's to tell the difference?

That is because my current main scenario states that I have not been born to the outside world because of a lot of reasons. Maybe I could make an expression for you some day. To be honest I am still puzzling. I have so far covered a lot of things about history and with the extraterrestrials but the American spirits made such a puzzle out of me it will take a long time for me and the rest of the world (meaning spirits from other cultures/nations/timeperiods) to understand. Now why would I want to communicate with spirits? Well I don't really just with the living but because I have asserted many are not as they are supposed to be I must communicate with the ancestors so they can help me remember what the original meaning was of an object because the American spirits are screwing it all up. Sure other nations too but all through an American mental construction. They have spoken to the Americans also in the 80's and 90's when they all had a blast and partied and everything was meaningful until the newage kids showed up, drained everyone like vampires and currently the source of inspiration is dried up and in reverse. Which shows by modern American stories, movies, games, how they all look alike, have the same plots and only the graphics are slightly improving.

Anyway the spirits are getting upset again for me not acknowledging their fantasies and pretending they would come true ever. They also hate me because I don't see their "The Light" as the highest and can express this to them at any time, but I can't help the "Het Licht" is the most highest for me, made up by my own people who have a longer future.
edit on 10/11/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
So who wants to play with me? The last women were the most powerful in the universe, then the American main telepath was funny but not haha funny. And to the males, if you can read I am referring to females so it is an invitation for females only. And no, the The Wachowskis bros are not female according to my system. Wait hang on, they want something from me again. Yes this is all live. Yes aliens who responded, he is a she and that is how they played you for your knowledge and technology which they are still figuring out, so no worries for the next trillions of years. But now on to my show where women keep failing forever. Yes, the most wisest of rishis have looked as far as they can, so many have tried but not a woman in the galaxy for me but none are compatible. Yes there was the yoga/dreamfactory lady who was compatible and a lot of bets were made and plans but it'll never happen due to circumstances. Yes, I always have my scenario where my dreamgirl will rescue me from all evil beings in the universe and one day we will be together but that's not going to make me happy atm which is why I will never cooperate and keep on learning how to defend myself against all of you.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

You asked for help after calling everyone bodies with no souls or spirits.

I asked basically why you would need help from such people--the rest of us.

You replied

Accusing me of violence or anger or anything negative will turn your life energy from positive to negative. But please don't confuse that positive with male and negative with female as it is meant as feeling good or feeling bad. So you should feel bad about now for your disrespectful attitude as I am only trying to make you understand how you should behave and how not to anyone, not me in particular.

Where in the world did i accuse you of violence or disrespect you?

You later say

And to the males, if you can read

Can you read? ...and since you brought up disrespect...

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

BO XIAN
reply to post by Chamberf=6

What are the significant differences, if any, between the OP and Olivet?

They are definitely cut from the same cloth.

I can't believe I'm saying it, but as you have mentioned previously, the degrees of deviation may be more here.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

All we need is a date and you would think they are the same.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

So who wants to play with me?

Since you are the "single being" there couldn't be anybody for you to play with.

Is this thread a game?

Reads like it.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by theruthlessone

I had double rows of sharklike teeth before one set was extracted. Maybe we`re cousins?
Sorry, Mandatory second line.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Olivet/Bernard plus all the things you`d mentioned rolled into one! Wow must be really crowded over at that keyboard I must say.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

So who wants to play with me? The last women were the most powerful in the universe, then the American main telepath was funny but not haha funny. And to the males, if you can read I am referring to females so it is an invitation for females only

Everyone who has been responding to your "Chronicals of Dragonfly", has been playing with you, both male and female.

Yes! Yes! "WE" have! And we care about you, and your health.

Sexual orientation is a "thing" of the past, so don't hide and wave your flag proudly
From your previous posts you go from a Dutch Female, to a boy and then a girl and now everyone is left in awww of your sexual orientation. Except that people called you "gay". Which I am not, I'm just re-iterating your posts.

From your threads, it's almost certain that you are suffering from a "God Complex" mentality. But hey, were just all chatbots and there's nobody on the other end of the line except your thoughts that are manifesting on some chat forum that is world wide. Heck, this isn't even Earth anymore.

Since you have failed to "save" humanity, why do you still decide to talk to people that don't exist?

Best wishes and keep your head up.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Rite I'm currently at the Mesopotamian civilization, guess I passed the Greeks' tests. Yeah I could write about my adventures at the Styx and several philosophical titbits I discussed with the spirits but the Mesopotamian spirit who is the leader is too interesting. They actually have some honor according to my system, unlike most of the Americans and Europeans.

Sure, I'll post my itenerary. Did I mention I went to a Tourism school and my profession is ICT and my first command was on an MSX when I was 5? When I went online, all the spirits rejoiced. No that line was from the offline era, after the Amiga 500 period, the Philips 386SX! Yes that just hit me. shh. Yes all the people shall Rejoice! I can hear that like it was yesterday, all the adventures.

I also just found out more about how I was played by the Americans. Can you imagine they took my lifeline with all my memories and made other people believe they were theirs? It is devious how they did it and it'll take me forever to understand, which I must because else! Anyway the astral is all made up from my mind or soul or being or existence, depends how far you are with the puzzle. And the Americans decided who should get how much and gave me what? The best seat of the universe, in the center! Yes it's hilarious but they still don't realize it fully yet and it will take me some time. Their main is starting to get it, son of an astronaut, creator of the Ultima series, he could have made the announcement, the ideal candidate! But he blew it along with the rest of humanity. Even if he would be posting on Ats in the future, which I doubt he is allowed to, I don't think the ET's or supreme beings not from this planet will accept him, maybe if the deceivers would reveal themselves and explain everyone how they altered and keep altering memories, spaces and rooms. Then people can understand and reject it as it is supposed to happen, not just by saying it and believing it's all true without the meanings that go along with it. Yes bye my Liege. Ah Chuckles wants to say something but has to realize it's all my own RunUO. And no, nobody can get to my offline years so that is unhackable I'm afraid. But I'll explain a bit of the honeypot, first there was the phone, then came the Tornado modem (56k6 yeah! although indeed I had 8mb of ram and 14k4 I think). Why I referred to myself as a computer, or why you interpreted that as I saying I am the computer? Well that's because of my years working at the office, can't say too much yet for the big suprise but it has to do with broadband and routers and travel agencies. Yes, there is the police after that which is when things get even more interesting, my years working for the police as a servicedesk employee. Yeah I still hope they get it soon but they'll get it. Maybe you could direct them here?

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

sulaw

From your threads, it's almost certain that you are suffering from a "God Complex" mentality.

You said it! Mhuahahaha *Laughs maniacally* (which is out of your senses range, you have to evolve a couple of more centuries). But I'm not suffering, it's really great, too bad for you there can be only one. Well I guess that guy will leave you hanging there, pondering about what has happened. Yes, profound. Nope, no indeedy.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

You said it! Mhuahahaha *Laughs maniacally* (which is out of your senses range, you have to evolve a couple of more centuries). But I'm not suffering, it's really great, too bad for you there can be only one. Well I guess that guy will leave you hanging there, pondering about what has happened. Yes, profound. Nope, no indeedy.

Jimminy Crickets!!! There can only be one!!! Sounds like a bad rip off of a Highlander movie. But you did bring a ::Chuckle:: out of me so gratz!!! Profound... That's an interesting word to use in any of your fantastical threads. Kudos~

On a brighter note... My intergalactic-anti-Dragonfly armor came in the mail today. It gives me a +infinity to "God Complex", special coffee drinking resistance! YOU'LL NEVER GET ME NOW!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Please note: my flaming sword is still on order.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Op, you have compleately lost me as to what you are actually talking of about anything whatsoever. You mention bits from NASA but then it just goes into vague SOMETHINGS about ambiguities about some battle that is not very clear. Its like playing with the volume of radio while skipping stations at the same time.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Ahhh yes mr Obama. *insert Matrix Moment: scene interrogation by the agents*
Known during the day as The President, but at night the hacker named mr Obama.

Right let's get some rules straight. You work for me and so does the USA and because you have invented nukes first so does the rest of the world and so do all ancestors or they will have to be put to an eternal sleep. But I am not afraid so your reaction would be? "Goddamn it" Yes, now begone. Please don't let those kids get in my movie like they own me. It really annoys me and that means none of you will go with me on my conquest. Which means when my life is over, my physical body left behind, none of you will be alive, or active, or whatever you called it. No, it's not your now and it will never be, please refrain from trying to grab my now and use it as if it was yours.

You work for me and you should realize that now so I might decide to make a fun movie, instead of breaking all of you and then venting my accumulated anger (thanks Buddhists for chipping in) on all life outside of Earth throughout all time, past, present and future, forever, I'll be breaking all of you and enjoy all the sensations of it. Yes, let's take a moment: "unless you comply with the true master, yours truly".

Ahh the American Girl again, accusing me of making a mess of her afterlife. Oh, your view of the afterlife? Well that was her, she got nothing more to say apparantely Oh I'll get what is coming to me? When? When my life is over, please specify? Ah when my existence is over? No, it's not the Chinese or Asian, or Russian, or anything but Dutch. Yes, I am still studying my ancestors, but I have a lot of problems with Americans who keep interfering, believing they should do it using me in the astral, hereafter and yes, right here and now like that movie Gamer, yes with RunUO, then you tell my body what to do and I decide what I pick and what I save for later. Yes, do groceries, thanks for the batch file, I'll use it lateron.

So do they understand now? I hope so because things are not getting any better for anyone but you know

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join