It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Defeated

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

If you see your rudimantary tail growing it means you are working for the chimps who are out to get our homes (physical estates) and would send most of us into the woods and jungles and keep a few for maintenance and study since they haven't build our stuff themselves so they don't have access to it. If you start to doubt, report to a spiritual authority asap

If I sprout a tail i'm going "Super Saiyan" dragon fly!

As for Honumon ~ I love my Monkey God, and he loves me too!

Please be warned, I have a legion of Flying Monkeys and I know how to use them. Resistance is futile

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Right I'm sorry to say the mission has failed. Many souls will be destroyed by the end of the day, not by yours truly. I will leave it to you to tell the world what will happen.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
A lot of souls are fading now. I'm really glad this is all coming to an end. The voting for ideologies was interesting, a lot of Muslims understand now they are Christian Muslims and the thought of God was before Allah so they are dependent on Christians. Asian religions appear to be forks if religions were like applications. The nature religions or animistic beliefs were unclear so it remains undecided but that is how it was supposed to be. The guy who believes in himself was a funny moment also as he declared it to all living beings. Not all were tuned in though.

Christians left me personally though, the guy with the bell ordered all Christian souls to go. But that is how it was meant to be I guess. Not expecting much from now on, although it is still interesting, the cultural revolution the Middle East late seventies without peeking on google and how many Muslims went to live in the West, forgetting all about their heritage, slowly thinking The Netherlands was theirs, along with other countries were they wanted to impose Sharia but I don't think that will ever happen. The Hindus are quiet, they have a lot of monkey business to sort out, the Chinese don't want me to respond, Russia sent me the former KGB to discuss subjects, this should be interesting. So I'll post lateron.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Sadly . . . I've had schizophrenic counselees talking word salad who seemed to make more sense than such posts.

Sheesh. Frightful.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Allright a bit about weapons technology. Remember Star Gate where someone said the Goa'uld uses weapons to deter or scare the natives, then the people of Earth mostly have weapons used to impress. But weapons are meant to kill, so in a second the ultimate weapon would be a zeppeling with several turrets shooting everything that approaches. If the balloon is pierced, either fans like gyrocopters or thrusters like jet engines would manouver it down and a secondary balloon could emerge or a new one added from a ground depot. You don't need anything else, like fuel consuming laggy jet fighters, dogfights are for show also and that is what you don't want in war, people acting out with their personality, creating all kinds of dramas leading up to a whole story with meaning and everything. War is always for killing, as a last resort, when all talks have failed and there is no more space for the defendent. Who might be friendly or have a code that does not allow killing minors. End of message.

-Edit-
Don't fool yourselves, the idea contained automatic targeting with computers while everybody would be sitting in the shelters underground maybe not even in the country, ofcourse this is a defending/turtle tactic scenario, never offensive. Besides choosing peace, it is also expensive to lose/leave equipment behind, metal is valuable and it would cost less lives.
edit on 11/11/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

BO XIAN
reply to post by sulaw

Sadly . . . I've had schizophrenic counselees talking word salad who seemed to make more sense than such posts.

Sheesh. Frightful.

Yes, it made sense to your faction, but there are other factions to which something can make sense, which again might not make sense to you but it isn't about you!

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
So humanity on Earth will be considered as adults now by other civilizations from other planets. There are no civilizations which want to treat people from Earth as adults and arrangements are being made to cut off Earth so other people from other planets will not be fooled. The outside also understands another species than homo sapiens rules while they thought homo sapiens were dominant. But all that is clear now.
edit on 11/11/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Dragonfly79

. . . which again might not make sense to you but it isn't about you!

Ooohhhhhhhhhhhh . . . PLEASE by all means

tell the serfs and slaves hereon

Exactly or even approximately

in HOW MANY GALAXIES . . . OR MULTIVERSES . . .

is it

TOTALLY ABOUT YOU???

I didn't realize someone COULD give O's narcissism a run for his money!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
So most problems have been taken care of. The major problem right now are parents who cannot let go of their role of parents and they need children for their games. It is not the childrens fault, especially not the new age kids, it's just the parents didn't think of new age parents since they were not themselves. It may sound romantic and all which the parents planned however they need to stop looking at their children 24/7 and tell what is happening. When humans are 18 they are adults and parents need to let go or the parents will suffer because of lack of children. Yes they are still mother and father but can no longer guide children when they pass 18.

So for those still forced to live with their parents because they are unable to let go. How to get out of the basement. First of all if you sit there long enough the parents will assume you would be somewhere logically so once you know you can move about. You could use linux and virtualbox, download RunUO and EasyUO, download some chat scripts and then you tell them you're gaming and when you want to speak to them you could pause the world, just make those transitions seamless so they don't notice you're not really paying attention. And be sure to tell your mother and father as casually as possible without them noticing anything about the Journal and how everything said is recorded on the harddrive. Set the speakers a bit louder so they can hear the sounds and the character walking about, some woodchopping scripts would do too and maybe fishing and cooking. To add more realism it's possible to write your own speech so it might appear more like 'you'. Seriously, this is about the afterlife and maybe in the not so far distance in the astral. That way, they will animate their own projections of their children and not notice they are long gone to some other place. And when they are ready to let go mentally it'll happen out of it's own accord.

Without computers, a windmill of small size might do with cords attached to different pieces of paper with your own meaning, or even leaves with meanings such as I'm eating or I'm sleeping or dreaming or doing homework about algebra or language. Fathers usually react to mothers so if she is fooled/distracted then the father shouldn't respond and you could sneak out of the house and enjoy a bit of freedom.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
So I see now how my being and universe got invaded. I saw my world with a second layer with people in a sleeping pose and another layer above it with the same people but animated and they can go in all directions forever, while there is also the physical reality with everyone moving about programmed as normal. Or rather, learned how to speak and move, clothe, feed, work, sporting and other things.

The problem is someone saw this idea or perhaps made it up themselves, I don't know that but used me for this project and then contacted others from other planets. The only thing which wasn't done when the plan was conceived was that all weapons on the planet had to be destroyed and all bodies had to be put on a bed or at least in a nonmoving position with wouldn't require any strenght. So now everyone is stuck until my physical body dies as my brain or position of my brain was used mistakenly, or I was unexpected. It might be this is all because of recent events or because others used this plan to escape Earth in the past and returned recently because of events I don't know about.

People have tried to go back to the original reality but have been unsuccessful and my personal predictions are that it is all for nothing and will end soon. However, none will be left in the end and don't worry, you won't be there to notice after it happened. So that is it for me, I can't work on the hereafter anymore since I'm stuck and can't get that last crucial insight the female spirit took away just after it manifested and I can't/may not use her memory according to her. Several tried but were unsuccesful.
edit on 12/11/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

nergalbanda1 reply to post by Dragonfly79 Op, you have compleately lost me as to what you are actually talking of about anything whatsoever. I had you? What was I thinking of letting you go? And you say you are completely gone? Then what is it that is posting?

No You lost me with what idea you were trying to convay in the thread as it`s all over the place. To me it makes no sense and your responses to everyone here are completely nonsensical. The moments of possible clarity in your wimsy do make me concerned for you though. Obviously there is no apeal to your rational personality to see what you actually mean so I`m ducking out of the conversation. I hope the quote function worked.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Another problem for those using the occult or evil things. I remember how people talked about a critical mass reached when the majority would be free. However, so many people are playing psychic games nowadays, the unhealthy souls are in the majority since several years. So the future will be more and more people will play psychic games but until the older generation have left the world of the living is when there will only be people playing eachother while right now the players are playing those who were not playing. So the old ways of a few using good unsuspecting people for evil things they could get away with are going away and soon all people will play eachother or it might have happened already and there would be no good left, when all are corrupted.

In another way, if in a group of people one person holds the truth then that person can't play with the evil people but the evil people can use the person to remember the truth and when questioned they can always act good momentarily and go back to doing it wrong and having fun doing so and not feel bad about it, which is part of the natural system of correcting errors. Also computers made everything so fast, the switch can hardly be detected. Meanwhile, a number of people are using these methods to go against what they believe are the oppressors, governments, anything that exerts authority over them and are changing the meaning of that which people speak about, like expressions to communicate. If this continues then there will be no opposites anymore in the immaterial and so no reality. There may be physical objects representing the opposites but the psyche will not recognize it in the immaterial, it would look like blank.

When did it began for me? I think in my family I was born into it, I can remember things now from when I was very young that I can recognize as wrong now. Some say this is changing the past with repercussions in the present and so future but that remains to be seen. Others say it has been like that for centuries, not just for them but for many groups of people and ofcourse there are those who they don't know.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
More news, I beat the current younger generation with my the MSX/walkietalkie/public school/saturday morning cartoons. all happened in the Netherlands. So the leading main carrier has to learn to be patient. Sure, current/modern schools might have computers and internet where information is readily available and quick to retrieve. I have closed the loop, then it got moved because parents were convinced their children were messiahs and that must return to me very fast or everyone will find out about it and many will suffer for ages, only some souls would survive that process or event. So however thinks is holding on to it must let it go and acknowledge the Netherlands as leading. No it's not about "The Light" but rather my soul which was made the center which must move back to my physical body asap. Don't be depressed, it moved out so it can move back in.

Anyway I'm off to get some food and weed

edit on 12/11/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Well folks we have officially gone over the waterfall into the land of the lost.

We chatbots aren't even getting the simplest of comments through to the "single being that is dragonfly" whoever she, then he, then Neo, then...is.

This wild ranting is obviously just for the OPs sake of typing it and since that's the case she/he/it is waaaaaay beyond the realm of reason and either needs someone in their life to HELP them or...

This is the biggest troll I've seen in a long time.

Anyway I'm off to get some food and weed

Might just want to stick to the food for a while, oh god/savior dragonfly.
edit on 11/12/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

When humans are 18 they are adults and parents need to let go or the parents will suffer because of lack of children. Yes they are still mother and father but can no longer guide children when they pass 18.

So for those still forced to live with their parents because they are unable to let go. How to get out of the basement. First of all if you sit there long enough the parents will assume you would be somewhere logically so once you know you can move about

I think dragonfly/savior might 18 or older and still live in his/her/its parents basement.

Now that's what I call all powerful.
edit on 11/12/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I even got beer! So how the fallen ones broke into the Heavens. Sorry if this is just a summary, feel free to make a dramatic story out of it, many souls will appreciate it. Basically, in the past a soul was like a collection of sounds, imagery, sensations and smells, then came writing, pen and paper and souls become more clear and outlined and in time the Heavens were secure.

But then came computers and the internet. And souls became virtual and even robotic uploaded to other planets. How did that happen? Well I don't know about the military stuff but I'm sure a lot happened and if individuals don't come posting here about it the project will fail miserably and the 144.000 souls scenario will be activated, after that only yours truly will be collected from the planet to use as a vaccin for other life to emerge elsewhere to instruct them using knowledge of our Earths' history so that they don't make the same mistakes we have. That one individual can decide who he wants to remember, when and where.

But it's not too late yet. What happened is some people got into the program apprantly legit but in my personal life it happened because I worked for the police and several individuals found out things in the astral or used me or my person without my knowledge, whatever it may be they are working against me so it's difficult to write about it, almost feels like a writers block. Yes there she went. Be that as it may oh there they are again trying to bully me so I can't talk about this.

But the fallen ones, well you got books in the past in a church or house with locks and it worked, everybody understood the rules and authorities and the whole system but with computers someone or a group wrote a message for me to find when I got home from work which would be like someone writing about themselves and how they would invade and take over everything, much like a surprise psychic attack only over the internet, which the spirits didn't understand completely at the time so something seemingly small, a simple correction turned out to end everything for all life on planet Earth.

So which of you was it and when and how to stop this and/or prevent the explosion and not revert or undo but change for Dragonfly, who is off for beer and weed.

It must be done by tomorrow, wednesday the 13th of november before midnight. Yes, normally this request must be completed within the same day, but the Dutch timezone is dominant in this case and there is a lot of work to do and organizing to change this for the better for the majority, possibly all of this one planet Earth.
edit on 12/11/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: timetable added

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Suspect no 1: a homosexual male made a spell and cast it over the internet either for me or no one in particular...

Suspect no 2: a group of beings sending a message I am the One

Suspect no 3: several factions claiming it happened out of natural causes but everyone is too confused, caught up in moments, all kids of emotions in a glass bowl in mini cubes...

So did I tell anyone a collegue had a boyfriend and one day he died in his sleep, his heart stopped beating. But also a collegue who got cured from that sugar disease shortly after I started working there. All kinds of effects I'm wondering about.

Well the gay guy wouldn't do it when asked on the spot, not mentioning the consequences or risks. There is still this woman to my right who keeps looking at a centre with lust and greed until another thought pop ups which is to my disadvantage and I can do so much with that or with the other trillions of options. The only thing bothering me most is that tense American sphere, they should be really careful about that otherwise you'll have space and time ripping through the centre of the Americas. Better leave it alone, bring it to Church and confess and/or pray, yes to your Gods or religious/immaterial authorities and the thing might do the opposite of expanding and everything will be safe again forever.
Off to my beer and coffee.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Americans a being begs of you to understand it happened to the Dutch guy, in his brain his body not the Americans. Whatever you say about the original inventor it isn't supposed to happen like that. Computers were there in their primitive form with the early looms by Jacquard Loom. Montgolfier invented the balloon, without it others wouldn't reach those heights, Marconi called to let you know he invented telephones, Unix was made by one guy but couldn't have done it without all the people, it was many ideas which all come together in the mind of one guy typing this to let you know you can't have me even though you calculated everything double, triple, you were top.. wait. you weren't top of your class.. but you still made it but it's because Americans are stupid arrogant people who don't know much about the world or what is out there, they are juvenile, irresponsible and you are probably the only one who can fantasize about giving up my soul.

I'm not kidding! Guy goes somewhere else, let.. ah history. Yes how all those ideas created a m something.. and we're all in it but don't understand yet.

Ok I have to interrupt here, whoever said gently was the last. Goodbye auferwiedersehen adieu. Yes it wasn't us wins! Whoever said that gets to post next.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Yes! Let's talk about guns. Did you know guns are illegal to own in my country The Netherlands? You need permits for that and I believe you need to have either a Dutch Nationality for that or have clearance from the government. All in written documents! And they have to be signed personally, in the physical in the Netherlands. So in the Astral, Americans might be shocked to learn they can't use guns as a threat and in the material, you would just be making idle threats. And when people find out they'll look like fools because they have been playing this game for years now without permits and believing in that.

I'll even look up the USA gun laws if ever would go to the USA which is highely unlikely with all the guns there. en.wikipedia.org...
Even though I have known many laws for decades, just to make that guy understand he needs to learn that about the Netherlands and Dutch souls.

[snip]
edit on 13-11-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

(post by Dragonfly79 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join