It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting Incident Prompts Evacuation Of Terminal 3 At LAX

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Krakatoa

Yes, at the press conference they just said he started shooting pretty much as soon as he entered the terminal and essentially shot his way to the security checkpoint and past.

I also just saw an eye witness interviewed who said he was at the ticket counter when the shooter entered and started shooting. The eye witness confirmed that the shooter was shooting just after entering the terminal and went up an escalator while shooting down the escalator.

The eyewitness also said the shooter had multiple weapons and that as each weapon ran out of ammo the shooter dropped that weapon and started shooting with another weapon (not another magazine, but another weapon). The eye witness said the shooter had (at least) a shotgun and a handgun that he was shooting as he entered the terminal and went up the escalator.

I have no idea whether the eye witness is credible at identifying a shotgun versus a rifle, but he said it was a pump shotgun which should be pretty hard to misidentify I would think.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

KingIcarus
reply to post by Mikeultra

Interesting reading, thanks.

Still, I'm not sure it's unusual that the authorities rehearsed an active shooter scenario recently. Airports are hugely secure spaces, and in America it's not unlikely at all that the threat to an airport would be an active shooter.

Anyhow, aren't you suggesting that the event today is a live rehearsal exercise that the media are being allowed to report and think as real? Why would they do that? Why this rehearsed event, and not another scenario?

Yes, that is exactly what I'm saying. Let me elaborate a little bit. DHS and the CST units are most likely behind any shooting if it happened. Do some research on Weapons of Mass Destruction Civil Support Teams. They are always involved with these charades. www.globalsecurity.org... Why would they do this? To justify turning the United States into a police state! Another reason is that these fake events always seem to happen at the moment the water is getting too hot for TPTB. In this case the healthcare debacle and today the food stamp reductions. The CST units are the terrorists. See the photo below of the CST truck on left with all the crap on the roof.

edit on 1-11-2013 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

khimbar
reply to post by Metaphysique

It's hilarious you use Occam's Razor in your post.

Amongst competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected. Isn't that it?

Hypothesis one...lone gunman, with mental health issues. One assumption.

Hypothesis two...false flag/CIA/MKultra etc. Two assumptions at least. One that they actually exist, two that this is one of them.

Therefore, Occam's Razor being actually applied, we should expect this to be a lone gunman with mental health issues.

Not that this was allowed to happen, which clearly has more assumptions.

your assumptions are so many you've debunked yourself,
literally cut your nose off to spite your face.

which is simpler?

1-all these politicians, agency heads, et al are incompetent idiots who can't get anything right
and therefore despite all the state of the art surveillance systems can't prevent these incidents.
[yet they still somehow retain their control of the sheeple AND have 6,7,8 figure bank balances]
yet if you tweet or post anything online that frightens tptb [ex. death threats against his O-ness or whoever happens to be the posus] these incompetent imbeciles security are knocking on [or down] your door in no time at all.

2-or some of these incidents are either staged or allowed to happen.

when problems such as terrorism, drug/organ/sex/children trafficking, poverty, starvation, etc.
have so much energy, money, and braincells thrown at it and yet remain unsolved, everyone who's tried is an idiot?
or something/somebody is preventing the problem from being solved.

I've taken the time to educate you
due to a my having suffered a recent attack of debunkeritis
[solar flare induced]
so I understand perfectly your need for an enema.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Krakatoa
This is the first line of defense for the airport....so nothing will stop anyone up to this point with any weapons.

Back in May there was a shooting incident at the airport in Houston, TX, by a gunman who brought a pistol and an AR-15, before he killed himself. Not long after, they started to do pre-checkpoint checkpoints on the streets outside selected airports:

english.ruvr.ru...
According to eyewitness reports, US police together with the Transportation Security Agency (TSA) established random checkpoints on the road outside Austin-Bergstrom International Airport early Monday morning. .... people traveling to or from Austin airport were treated to random checks at the hands of agents and drug sniffing dogs.

That's the agenda here. And you can take that to the bank.

ps
Reports of the second gunman are now down the memory hole, never to be seen again.

edit on 1-11-2013 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
CNN is continuing their coverage, putting words in witnesses mouths. Fox has gone back to a more important issue, the healthcare scam. Just watching the news footage anyone should be able to see this a major propaganda production. (Some real people may have been killed during its presentation, but the ends justify the means).

CNN has an unknown to me reporter that sounds like he is copying Anderson Coopers stuttering speech style? Why? Is that supposed to make us think they're not lying?
edit on 1-11-2013 by Mikeultra because: copycat reporter

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I find it fascinating that some people try to make a conspiracy out of this.

high profile shootings like this have become a monthly event in America.

Yet some people, with a very odd perspective on how the media work, seem to be trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

Sometimes, most of the time, these shootings occur because someone got pissed off and thought shooting a bunch of people was the best way to blow of steam.

And not because the NWO controlled media (who probably dont exist) told him/her to do so.

I find it very difficult to take the members on this website seriously who insist everything much have some deeper hidden truth behind it.

Stop embracing ignorance and start denying ignorance.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Mikeultra

KingIcarus
reply to post by Mikeultra

Interesting reading, thanks.

Still, I'm not sure it's unusual that the authorities rehearsed an active shooter scenario recently. Airports are hugely secure spaces, and in America it's not unlikely at all that the threat to an airport would be an active shooter.

Anyhow, aren't you suggesting that the event today is a live rehearsal exercise that the media are being allowed to report and think as real? Why would they do that? Why this rehearsed event, and not another scenario?

Yes, that is exactly what I'm saying. Let me elaborate a little bit. DHS and the CST units are most likely behind any shooting if it happened. Do some research on Weapons of Mass Destruction Civil Support Teams. They are always involved with these charades. www.globalsecurity.org... Why would they do this? To justify turning the United States into a police state! Another reason is that these fake events always seem to happen at the moment the water is getting too hot for TPTB. In this case the healthcare debacle and today the food stamp reductions. The CST units are the terrorists. See the photo below of the CST truck on left with all the crap on the roof.

To be aware is smart.

There is a fine line between being aware and being paranoid.

Take care.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Our illustrious president is poised to have a press conference in minutes. How much $$ on him trying to push gun control legislation again, or try to shame the 2nd amendment proponents using this as his reason? And, all the while completely back-burnering the ACA debacle.

ETA: CNN just used the word "CARNAGE" in their reporting. One dead, two injured (1 being the shooter), is not CARNAGE!! (oh boy).

edit on 11/1/2013 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I find it fascinating that some people try to make a conspiracy out of this.

high profile shootings like this have become a monthly event in America.

I tend to agree from what I have seen of this event to this point. It appears to me, the only conspiracy, (if any) is who dropped the ball for screening to catch an off-duty TSA officer ready to go postal. I'd think they may need to work on that a bit after a thing like this.

Beyond that? My thoughts go out to the family of the man who was lost today and I hope the wounded recover with no more lost from this.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Krakatoa
Our illustrious president is poised to have a press conference in minutes. How much $$ on him trying to push gun control legislation again, or try to shame the 2nd amendment proponents using this as his reason? And, all the while completely back-burnering the ACA debacle.

ETA: CNN just used the word "CARNAGE" in their reporting. One dead, two injured (1 being the shooter), is not CARNAGE!! (oh boy).

You know the old saying in politics:

"Never let a good crisis or catastrophe go to waste"....

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The planned effect, could have been much broader in scope.

Within this framework, we're to be thankful, for this was a small victory.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Sorry if this was posted already but there was drill a few weeks ago with almost the exact same situation:

Posted: 10/05/13, 9:26 PM PDT |
www.dailybulletin.com...

"
ONTARIO >> In one of many scenarios, an “armed man” ran into an unused terminal at L.A./Ontario International Airport on Saturday, “shooting” three people before officers swooped in to save the day.

The exercise allowed officers to do live training in the event a real-life, or active, shooter scenario plays out.

“There are many places where we can conduct this type of training,” said one of the SWAT officers, who didn’t want his name released. “But if we can take advantage of training as if it were real, then we have to opportunity to save more lives in a live scenario.”

Nearly 300 sworn members of the Los Angeles Airport Police Department and the Los Angeles Police Department took part in the training, said an airport police spokeswoman, Sgt. Belinda Nettles."

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Mikeultra
[DHS and the CST units are most likely behind any shooting if it happened. Do some research on Weapons of

Because it is impossible and less likely that someone snapped and went on a shooting rampage?

Prior to DHC and CST when people shot others, what was it then? CTU and Jack Bauer causing it?
OMG!!! the cup on my desk just fell over...The IllumiNSACIA did it..

seriously..i get it..I understand wanting to see a conspiracy in everything but Occam would say that in this case it is what has happened since weapons were invented..Someone with horrible intentions did something violent.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Someone got grabbed one too many times. This one should be interesting.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The suspect has now been linked to both LA and a location in NJ. Jersey??
Both locations are now being searched.

ETA: Confirmed the suspect was NOT employed with the TSA.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by justreleased

This is not paranoia.. this is bright active analysis..you take care too
!

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Daughter2
Sorry if this was posted already but there was drill a few weeks ago with almost the exact same situation:

www.dailybulletin.com...

"
ONTARIO >> In one of many scenarios, an “armed man” ran into an unused terminal at L.A./Ontario International Airport on Saturday, “shooting” three people before officers swooped in to save the day.

The exercise allowed officers to do live training in the event a real-life, or active, shooter scenario plays out.

“There are many places where we can conduct this type of training,” said one of the SWAT officers, who didn’t want his name released. “But if we can take advantage of training as if it were real, then we have to opportunity to save more lives in a live scenario.”

Nearly 300 sworn members of the Los Angeles Airport Police Department and the Los Angeles Police Department took part in the training, said an airport police spokeswoman, Sgt. Belinda Nettles."

Thanks for posting that. I am called paranoid for voicing my rightful doubts at what the propaganda news media puts out. That was practice for went on today and broadcast as real.
Yet with all the drills and patting themselves on the back, these events still take place. I wonder why that is.
Oh no, now CNN says they're coming to N.J. for search warrants related to this. Wolf Blitzer leading the callers on his show, trying to get them to say AR-15. Yeah I'm aware of what's going on, put me on a list.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Mikeultra

Thanks for posting that. I am called paranoid for voicing my rightful doubts at what the propaganda news media puts out. That was practice for went on today and broadcast as real.

You do realize that people are capable of horrible , bad, degrading and violent things all on their own without being controlled by the govt right?

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Daughter2

www.dailybulletin.com...

"

This is incredible information.. wow- thank you for posting this..

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join