It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting Incident Prompts Evacuation Of Terminal 3 At LAX

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
While I tend to agree not everything is a conspiracy in the initial act, most are spontaneous and localized.

It's the repercussions of the aftermath where conspiracies are more likely to form and how influence can be divided or directed depending on the context of the parties involved.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

opethPA

Mikeultra

Thanks for posting that. I am called paranoid for voicing my rightful doubts at what the propaganda news media puts out. That was practice for went on today and broadcast as real.

You do realize that people are capable of horrible , bad, degrading and violent things all on their own without being controlled by the govt right?

I already made a comment previously about this Mikeultra, and I certainly see no paranoia whatsoever; you're just being eloquent and analytical and I personally would like to thank you for that.

Some people just write silly comments about one's possible "irrationality" simply because they like to poke fun at people- they get off on silly jokes like that-- don't even listen to them!

edit on 1-11-2013 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by matafuchs

The Shooter has been identified as 23-year old Paul Anthony Ciancia from L.A. He was not an employee of the TSA either.

source: kfor.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

opethPA

Mikeultra

Thanks for posting that. I am called paranoid for voicing my rightful doubts at what the propaganda news media puts out. That was practice for went on today and broadcast as real.

You do realize that people are capable of horrible , bad, degrading and violent things all on their own without being controlled by the govt right?

Yes. You do realize that governments are capable of horrible, bad, degrading, and violent things all on their own without being controlled by the people, right? That is true isn't it?

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Mikeultra
Yes. You do realize that governments are capable of horrible, bad, degrading, and violent things all on their own without being controlled by the people, right? That is true isn't it?

100% absolutely agree I just do not automatically think everything that happens is in some way a Govt Op nor do I associate real world training as being a smoking gun for an event.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
So i did a facebook search of the name Paul Ciancia (okay, it is admittedly loltastic that CIA is in his name twice... CIA n CIA....??!) and found this FB profile: www.facebook.com...

with one post "it was not me"

>.>

Edit: the only other person with that name was this chap
www.facebook.com...

picture added almost 40 mins ago.. who is NOT the shooter at LAX. This picture is stolen from Jamie Vicary, a senior research fellow at the University of Oxford. If you see anyone posting this picture, please inform them of that.

www.cs.ox.ac.uk...
edit on 1-11-2013 by kathael because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Xcouncil=wisdom
A distraction
We are not to be talking about Israel bombing Russian shipments to Syria
That's why this is all over the TV news

Its interesting, but there are much bigger things going on in the world today.

But thanks for keeping us informed

I'm really worried. We have the second Israeli expert on CNN right now. Israel doesn't like the way things are going in Syria and Iran. They may decide to stage something again.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

opethPA

Mikeultra

100% absolutely agree I just do not automatically think everything that happens is in some way a Govt Op nor do I associate real world training as being a smoking gun for an event.

Well then we're in agreement then. I don't think everything that happens is a conspiracy either. But I do have very good reasons for my beliefs concerning DHS and the WMDCST units. I can't even discuss a real smoking gun issue for my suspicions concerning a particular CST unit, it might be forbidden here and would be considered off topic for this thread.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

opethPA

Mikeultra

It would be wiser if you did automatically think everything that happens is in some way related to those operations and then by the power of elimination eventually opt for the possibility of it actually genuinely being merely an issue of an unhappy lost soul, who suddenly decides to release fire at a controversial place like an international airport, the size of LAX, given 9/2001 prior events and happenings. It would be nice under any other circumstance if we could dismiss it all as merely another unhappy individual needing to act out, but given the wealth and plethora of information out there about the future of the United States, it's just too difficult to not circumvent it all to some degree, and to observe and listen to the truth written within this post-holiday event.. It has the power to change alot about how airports operate, and how security thereat operates, and that in and of itself is again totally scary. It's building towards greater levels of control.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

kathael
So i did a facebook search of the name Paul Ciancia (okay, it is admittedly loltastic that CIA is in his name twice... CIA n CIA....??!) and found this FB profile: www.facebook.com...

>.>

www.facebook.com...

picture added almost 40 mins ago.. who is NOT the shooter at LAX. This picture is stolen from Jamie Vicary, a senior research fellow at the University of Oxford. If you see anyone posting this picture, please inform them of that.

www.cs.ox.ac.uk...

Thanks for this info. I am not a Facebook person so I cannot see the first page. I can see the second one O.K. Could you post a screen capture of that please? CIA x 2 = double trouble!

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

tony9802

It would be wiser if you did automatically think everything that happens is in some way related to those operations and then by the power of elimination eventually opt for the possibility of it actually genuinely being merely an issue of an unhappy lost soul,

We can agree to disagree.

I live in a city where bad and horrible random things happen all the time. Being a part of that you realize that that their are bad and horrible people in all walks of life not just the Govt , Law Enforcement or the Rich like some on ATS believe.

I keep my eyes open, I look at the facts as they are presented to me and respond accordingly. It is certainly possible that the shooting at LAX was some nefarious Govt Op..and it is just as possible it was someone that lost it, snapped and decided to kill people..

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

I like your attitude.. I wish I could be as objective, the circumstances and mass of information however, disallow me from being able to provide for myself the type of expansive breathing space that you are able to create for yourself when observing and judging these types of events..cheers to you mate!

You are the possesser of better health at the end of the day..

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Mikeultra

kathael

>.>

www.facebook.com...

www.cs.ox.ac.uk...

Thanks for this info. I am not a Facebook person so I cannot see the first page. I can see the second one O.K. Could you post a screen capture of that please? CIA x 2 = double trouble!

Here's the shots I took with my iphone

&

edit: Unfortunately they have not been rotated properly! >.< sorry! lol

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

kathael

>.>

www.facebook.com...

www.cs.ox.ac.uk...

Here are the screen captures showing that a fake Facebook page has been created for this "suspect". Notice that the 3rd one makes reference to employment at the TSA! And this is why I don't trust anything that is being broadcast on the news. Facebook and the CIA hand in hand.
1st photo is Oxford University's Jamie Vicary.

2nd photo showing stolen photo for fake Facebook page for "Paul Ciancia" CIA 'n CIA?

3rd photo showing "Paul CIAnCIA" as working for TSA.

Where did this name Paul Ciancia come from? Never mind. kfor.com...
Is Jamie Vicary alive or dead? CNN at 6:23 pm eastern says the FBI officially identified the alleged gunman as Paul Anthony Ciancia.
edit on 1-11-2013 by Mikeultra because: Source for Paul Ciancia name.

edit on 1-11-2013 by Mikeultra because: FBI id's "suspect"

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

Oh my God.. This is outrageous! Now we just need to get ready for the 404'd on this thread! Unbelievable that all of this is being produced under our very eyes.. Jaime can sue..can't she?

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Good work!

I did a quick scan for Jamie Vicary, appears to be active on that profile as of october 26th, added 3 new friends.
here's a quick image snag.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kathael

Wow, very good work with all of these photographs and informations everyone.. I am very impressed with all of you.. this is kind of scary though..

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The following is not said in a confrontational or mocking manner at all, honest questions.

Exactly what is the significance of their being no FB page for this person?
I will PM you my real name and you won't find a FB page for me, does it have the same meaning?
Additionally once that name hit the Internet you really think someone wouldn't exploit that for attention?

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

opethPA
The following is not said in a confrontational or mocking manner at all, honest questions.

Exactly what is the significance of their being no FB page for this person?
I will PM you my real name and you won't find a FB page for me, does it have the same meaning?
Additionally once that name hit the Internet you really think someone wouldn't exploit that for attention?

I don't know about the workings of Facebook either. I am not there myself. If we ever see a real picture of this "Paul Ciancia" we may make sense of this. Is it not odd that CNN is at this second talking about the Facebook page? Are you there NSA? lol

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

While looking for the actual picture of Paul Anthony, I bumped into a few articles that will apparently begin the spin on the story: It looks as though his father who is in NJ called the authorities in LA because he was worried about his son. Reports are beginning to be written stating that Paul Anthony was suicidal..

Here are some links to those newest developments on the story:
www.seattlepi.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join