It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting Incident Prompts Evacuation Of Terminal 3 At LAX

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Mikeultra

opethPA
The following is not said in a confrontational or mocking manner at all, honest questions.

Exactly what is the significance of their being no FB page for this person?
I will PM you my real name and you won't find a FB page for me, does it have the same meaning?
Additionally once that name hit the Internet you really think someone wouldn't exploit that for attention?

I don't know about the workings of Facebook either. I am not there myself. If we ever see a real picture of this "Paul Ciancia" we may make sense of this. Is it not odd that CNN is at this second talking about the Facebook page? Are you there NSA? lol

@opethPA

1. It was meant more of a put a face to the incident. See if when the MSM reports it that it matches up. Wanted to see if we had another incident like some of the other shootings where pages had been set up hours or sometimes days before. Oh, and curiosity

2. Not everyone has FB, some have deactivated profiles as well, which mind you doesnt really get rid of what has been updated to FB servers prior to the deactivation. However, the meaning according to the MSM is that 'normal' people have facebook (that statement of theirs always makes me face palm) www.huffingtonpost.com...

3. Absofreakinglutely. As demonstrated, 2 so far. But begs the question, why put someone like Jamie Vicary's photo? lol... ahhh...

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tony9802

Take a look at this link too and notice how very interestingly all of the propoganda to the right is of Chinese military... please observe this link in relation to Paul Anthony Ciancia and tell me what you think: article.wn.com...#/related_news

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I was just reading the same link =p!!

Interestingly enough, from that article they state that they cannot make a missing person's file due to the son's age?? (younger Ciancia)

"Cummings says he told Ciancia's father that because of the son's age, he couldn't take a missing persons report. He says his department had no dealings with the younger Paul Ciancia.
A law enforcement official speaking on condition of anonymity identified the suspect as the younger Ciancia."
www.newsday.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Wow. That is weird >.<
Asian military, Obama, Soldiers in Camo (the shooter was reportedly wearing camo at LAX), Facebook logo.

Hrm, and when clicked on it simply refreshes the news feed.

Edit:
it appears those mini photos link to associated stories

article.wn.com...#/related_news

The one regarding China is concerning a suicide crash in Tiananmen Square.
edit on 1-11-2013 by kathael because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kathael

I was just watching an interview of someone what was at Terminal 3 during the shooting who saw everything.. what's interesting in that interview and I'll have to find the link to it, is that he actually states that the shooter was actually wearing all blue, and that he actually meshed really well with the TSA uniforms and authorities.. Given the information in that interview, I'm not sure where we get the information that he was actually dressed in camouflage.

I don't know, but this is all going to roll out in a very interesting manner..

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kathael

A suicide crash in Tiannamen Square? Ok, I'll have to look into that then, the photographs of the Chinese Military beside the Ciancia stories totally took me in an entirely different direction.. thanks!

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

tony9802
reply to post by kathael

I was just watching an interview of someone what was at Terminal 3 during the shooting who saw everything.. what's interesting in that interview and I'll have to find the link to it, is that he actually states that the shooter was actually wearing all blue, and that he actually meshed really well with the TSA uniforms and authorities.. Given the information in that interview, I'm not sure where we get the information that he was actually dressed in camouflage.

I don't know, but this is all going to roll out in a very interesting manner..

The original reports were he was in dark BDU's, which via the game of telephone, morphed int camoflage by "uninformed" news personnel.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

tony9802
reply to post by Mikeultra

While looking for the actual picture of Paul Anthony, I bumped into a few articles that will apparently begin the spin on the story: It looks as though his father who is in NJ called the authorities in LA because he was worried about his son. Reports are beginning to be written stating that Paul Anthony was suicidal..

Here are some links to those newest developments on the story:
www.seattlepi.com...

Well this BS story is getting pretty deep now. According to the article it says "Paul Ciancia" sent a text message to his younger sibling EARLY FRIDAY AFTERNOON saying he was suicidal. Why not just have a conversation over the phone? Anyone could have sent this alleged text message!

I did a Whitepages.com search for Paul Ciancia in Pennsville, N.J. and got one result for someone who is between 50-54 years old. With 2 known addresses. One in Sea Isle City and one in Pennsville. Could this be the "suspects" father? Possibly but why would Paul move to L.A. and take a job with the TSA? Or are they changing the story again? Last I heard CNN say the "suspect" took three bullets and is in critical condition. I predict we will never see his face and there will be no trial! Thanks for the link to Seattle PI.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Krakatoa

Here is the latest Headline and Summarizing Titles out of UK press: The DailyMail.co.uk
www.mailonsunday.co.uk... tml

'Anti-government' gunman in LAX shooting spree sent text to brother saying he was thinking of killing himself moments before rampage:

-- Shooter identified as U.S. citizen and Los Angeles resident Paul Anthony Ciancia
-- Texted brother this morning saying he was thinking of taking his own life
-- His mother, Susan, died in 2009 after long battle with MS
-- Father, also called Paul, runs an autoshop in Pennsville, New Jersey
-- Law enforcement officials said he was ticketed passenger and acted alone
-- Witnesses said the gunman was asking people if they worked for TSA before shooting
-- Officials say Ciancia is in critical condition after being shot in the face
-- Was carrying anti-government literature with him during rampage
-- Ciancia carried note saying he wanted to 'kill TSA and pigs'

By Snejana Farberov

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... #ixzz2jRE9cJ3M
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

edit on 1-11-2013 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Conflicting reports on the shooter's attire, here's a screen grab from:
news.nationalpost.com...

stating: "Paul Ciancia, 23, from Pennsville, N.J., was wearing fatigues and carrying a bag containing the hand-written note."

&

From an eyewitness, sourced at:
www.usatoday.com...

"Aleksander Fiksdal, 22, was in a security checkpoint line to take a flight back to his native Norway when he heard three shots.

He was on the upper portion of the security lines and he heard shots from below.

Then he saw him. He says it was a man wearing a gray shirt and green pants, about 5'7" tall, thin with short brown hair. He was carrying a rifle.

"I turned and saw a guy with a rifle and I threw myself on the ground," he said."

screen-grabbed also:

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by matafuchs

So, I wonder why we don't have a photograph of the perp if he's in custody. Reminds me of the long delay after the Aurora shooting...(time for the drugs to wear off?)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

Yeah you're right, I wonder how soon we'll get to see the picture of this guy.. I already saw another story where a gal who went to the same high school as this guy, has **already** been formally interviewed, and where she gives a description of what she knew about him and his personality when they had been in high school together-- it's just not realistic to pursue his high school fellow classmate from 4-6 years ago, to interview her asking questions about Paul Anthony's "oddnesses" and personality. That's just a bunch of nonsense.. I think I'm going to dislike watching this unfold..

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
One point I would like to make is that CNN is saying the rifle used is an AR-15 of course, the dreaded AR-15. In both California and N.J. it is illegal to purchase or possess an AR-15. So where did the gun come from? Thin air or left over from Fast and Furious? He couldn't have flown to California with the gun, and couldn't buy it in California. It will be interesting to hear the origin of this gun.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

If it's the same guy there's a Facebook page up saying he had worked at TSA. Disgruntled former employee "going postal"?

Or was he put up to it?

Or is that not his page?

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cfnyaami

Not his page, it was created some time today after the name was released. If you go back a few posts (this page and the last one) there are a few screen grabs regarding the FB profiles for 'Paul anthony Ciancia'

still cant get over CIAnCIA.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kathael

The Norwegian passenger's description of the shooter is actually very interesting and likewise conflictual with the American passenger interview that I had been viewing.. The Norwegian states that he was tall and thin, whereas the American passenger states that he was big and buff, and large. (??) Maybe there were more than one shooter, I still have to find the link to the video, but the natural conclusion is that it is totally easy to fabricate this information, the press simply make things up as they go along.

I had actually once met this very nice older damsel that used to work for CNN (we actually met in Israel of all places) and she totally confided to (in) me that much of the press informations were indeed fabrications..it's a terribly fraudulent industry..

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I see a motive here in this article that talks about airport police being removed from security checkpoints 3 months ago. Just as the circumstances were when a certain WMD-CST unit that was going to be disbanded, suddenly there was an "event", proving their worthiness and sparing them the ax. The police become very attached to their overtime. Something had to "happen" so they could attach themselves to the overtime trough.

"3:13 p.m. Months before Friday's shooting at LAX, officials removed armed police officers from their permanent assignments protecting TSA checkpoints, one veteran airport police officer told The Times.

"Those officers were moved roving patrols in the passenger terminals, said Marshall McClain, an airport police officer and president of the Los Angeles Airport Peace Officers Assn.

LAPD officers and Los Angeles airport police were first assigned to the checkpoints after the 9/11 terror attacks on the World Trade Center in New York City.

After the attacks, LAX , the nation’s third-busiest airport, was designated as a top potential target for terrorists.

McClain said officials at the time were concerned that armed terrorists could easily breach the checkpoints and make their way to the passenger gates and parked aircraft.

LAX officials could not immediately be reached for comment. But in the past, they have added more police across the airport and increased security measures.

McClain said he did not want to speculate why the officers were removed from the checkpoints. He added, however, that the association has been concerned about staffing levels at LAX."

www.sun-sentinel.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Digging into the Paul Anthony Ciancia side a bit and found this:

Note that there are aliases & list of possible relatives, featuring another Paul (presumably the shooter).
Dug a bit deeper & found
Paul A. Ciancia
Birthdate:August 19, 1961

The address for Paul A. Ciancia with whitepages.com coincides with a photo provided by LEOs

edit on 1-11-2013 by kathael because: links

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
CNN justed showed a photo of the "suspect". Looks nothing like the Facebook photos. Here is another page from Oxford University listing Jamie Vicary as professor, but NO PHOTO!

CNN is talking about 2 members of the TV show Myth-busters as having been there. What a Hollywood production!
Latest "witness" tells Anderson Cooper the "suspect" was wearing blue jeans and grey jacket. So all the different reports are camo fatigues, blue bdu's, all black, and now blue jeans? Does anyone want to bet me that this "suspect" doesn't survive? Now the Chinese guy from Mythbusters is saying the guy was wearing a white shirt, and the other dude is saying he for sure had an AR-15! OK if they say so, it must be true.
edit on 1-11-2013 by Mikeultra because: Anderson cooper bs

edit on 1-11-2013 by Mikeultra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Still don't know where this guy is from?? I just got a news flash saying he lived somewhere in California??? Then I hear jersey???? And why would a person, who intends on opening fire in a public area, put notes on himself??? Who thinks to do that?? This whole story stinks to high heaven.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join