It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Farmer claims to have sex with aliens; passes lie detector test

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by breadinspector

Well men will pretty much hump anything.. including objects... so of course he.d do an alien... I wonder if the Alien was male or female... I mean how would u know for sure?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

I think that makes sense-if you sincerely believe something to be true-that is your Truth,a fact in your mind,so yes I would think that could account for passng the lie detector test.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

I wonder if the Alien was male or female... I mean how would u know for sure?

If it was a female alien it would've wanted to snuggle and talk after, if it was a male alien it would've fell asleep and started snoring.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

Haha snort true story

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I can assure you, I'm no disinformation agent...I thought a posters reply was hilarious!!!

Didn't mean to offend your thread...sorry

edit on 10/28/13 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

ugie1028
Read somewhere that 87% or so people cant pass a lie detector test if they're lying. the other 13 percent can pass all sorts of lie detector tests. I also think these people are sociopaths and lack emotions that make the LD tick when it detects a lie. same goes for the person administering the test. he wouldn't be able to get a good read on that persons body language.

In other words.... this guy is mostly full of it.

Nice of you to think that way. Surely you must have known them or known of them to think this way. By the way, have you ever had a lie detector test? How'd that go?
edit on 28-10-2013 by Broom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Implying lie detector tests are 100% foolproof.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
This guy is a chinese tree farmer and even drew the hairy alien woman...

Am I thinking the same case??

edit on 28-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: addition

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Gary Ridgway, The Green River Killer passed a polygraph test. As I recall another individual did when he confessed even though he wasn't guilty.

I hope you know about Ridgway, but if not here

Gary Leon Ridgway (born February 18, 1949) is an American serial killer known as the Green River Killer. He was initially convicted of 48 separate murders and later confessed to nearly twice that number. As part of his plea bargain, an additional conviction was added, bringing the total number of convictions to 49. He murdered numerous women and girls in Washington State during the 1980s and 1990s. Most of his victims were alleged to be prostitutes. The press gave him his nickname after the first five victims were found in the Green River; his identity was not known.

Granted, he wasn't the sharpest spoon in the dryer, and was *ahem* possibly disturbed, but there is a reason polygraphs are not admissible in court...
edit on 28-10-2013 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
FFS people
you're willing to accept the possibility of this fellow of
having carnal knowledge with the local fauna...

and flora

so why not an ET?

in any case:

what are the odds of 2 perverts [zoophyliacs?]
from opposite sides of the galaxy hooking up?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Domo1
Gary Ridgway, The Green River Killer passed a polygraph test. As I recall another individual did when he confessed even though he wasn't guilty.

I hope you know about Ridgway, but if not here

Gary Leon Ridgway (born February 18, 1949) is an American serial killer known as the Green River Killer. He was initially convicted of 48 separate murders and later confessed to nearly twice that number. As part of his plea bargain, an additional conviction was added, bringing the total number of convictions to 49. He murdered numerous women and girls in Washington State during the 1980s and 1990s. Most of his victims were alleged to be prostitutes. The press gave him his nickname after the first five victims were found in the Green River; his identity was not known.

Granted, he wasn't the sharpest spoon in the dryer, and was *ahem* possibly disturbed, but there is a reason polygraphs are not admissible in court...
edit on 28-10-2013 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

correlation doesnt = causation
just because a few people beat the lie detector test doesnt mean everyone will theres a reason theres the polygraph in the first place to catch liars and most of the time it succeeds

this guy was a farmer not a deranged killer in your case, your point is all wrong

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

breadinspector
I beleve its true he did pass a lie detector test after all.

Well, so did Ames.... and there is no such thing as a lie detector!

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   

hellobruce

breadinspector
I beleve its true he did pass a lie detector test after all.

Well, so did Ames.... and there is no such thing as a lie detector!

whos ames mate and yes there is such a thing as a lie detector

en.wikipedia.org...
A polygraph (popularly referred to as a lie detector)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

The aliens broke the prime directive

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   

breadinspector
whos ames mate

You don't even know who Ames is.... good grief!
en.wikipedia.org...

Ames compromised the second-largest number of CIA assets—second only to those betrayed by Robert Hanssen.

and yes there is such a thing as a lie detector

Wrong actually - that device does not detect lies....

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   

GNOarmy

Probably brought on by a bottle of bourbon a a few sexy sheep. Sure he passed the polygraph. Seriously though, weird.

look just because he was from new zealand doesn't mean he was getting it on with sheep....

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Haha come on now we know you kiwi love your sheep!

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Quoting the farmer from wiki:

"Boas himself said that he felt angered by the [sexual] situation, because he felt as though he had been little more than "a good stallion" for the humanoid [alien]"

Story of my life, barn animals not appreciating me, er I mean aliens, that's it.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

I thought that was the Welsh?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

Lol where do you think the people of New Zealand come from... all sent over by those Welsh men

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join