It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Farmer claims to have sex with aliens; passes lie detector test

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Okay so I gotta ask after reading this from the wiki:

"Boas claimed that he was joined in the room by another humanoid [alien]. This one, however, was female, very attractive, and naked. She was the same height as the other beings he had encountered, with a small, pointed chin and large, blue catlike eyes. The hair on her head was long and white (somewhat like platinum blonde) but her underarm and pubic hair were bright red. Boas said he was strongly attracted to the woman, and the two had sexual intercourse. During this act, Boas noted that the female did not kiss him but instead nipped him on the chin."

Would you have sex with the she alien if it was real? Sounds pretty steamy to me after reading this haha.

All seriousness though its either two things in my simple world;

1.) insanity fueled by alcohol and going on a sex spree with nearly every object nearby including a microwave and poison plants etc. So much so that he truly believed it.

2.) it really was an alien, which to me is a demon, meaning more nephilim.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Annddddddddddd yet another reason Ufo/Alien sightings aren't taken seriously.

Ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   

gnosticagnostic
reply to post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Haha come on now we know you kiwi love your sheep!

hehehe...im aussie....just couldnt help the pun...

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by breadinspector

too many paid disinfo agents from the government on this
posted this and all the replies 13 so far come in attempting but failing to debunk this story by using straw man arguments and semantics

And what exactly did you expect to see with a thread headline such as yours?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Broom

so let me get this straight. I need to know this guy and have taken a lie detector test to... express my opinion here? Passing a lie detector test isnt proof that you're telling the truth. If you think it is, then you're very naive.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   

ugie1028
reply to post by Broom

so let me get this straight. I need to know this guy and have taken a lie detector test to... express my opinion here? Passing a lie detector test isnt proof that you're telling the truth. If you think it is, then you're very naive.

Is this response to this quote by the broom:

Lie detector tests are flawed. There is a reason they are not admissible in a court of law. To say someone did or did not pass one means diddly-squat.

????

?????
????

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Broom

No kidding. Then why did you question if I worked around them when I clearly stated in my first reply... the one you replied to was that I read about the efficiency of the lie detector. I also read into how and why people can beat them. there are two parts to the polygraph. the one administering it who reads your body language, the other if the polygraph itself where it reads your stress levels when questioned.

The only way you can beat both is that you have no emotion (Sociopath) or understand behavior psychology enough to pull it off with (Body language.)

The fact is that they can be beat. its not 100% science. it gives you an idea if the person is being deceitful or not. Doesn't mean they are telling the truth.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Why did I ask? To put you in perspective. Perhaps the broom should just pity you?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
but most people are not sociopaths or are with cold emotions most people will recieve accurate results on a polygraph test, just like the farmer did, his results are legit he did have sex with an alien and most likely has rh negative blood

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   

I'm Rh negative.

Shazbot Nanu-Nanu.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

You believe it true because he passed the test? Gotta laugh on this one. It never occured to you that:

-it is possible to deceive the device as long as you can control your heart beats and temporarily believe your own lies
-the farmer might have been drugged at that time hence this delusion
-his wife's name is Alien, that would explain everything..

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
And by "alien", he means his illegal Mexican housemaid.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

breadinspector
Ive had experiences with aliens painting stuff on my wall and sculpting things into my wall ...

People lie on lie detector tests, and pass those tests, all the time.
That being said ... I'm more interested in hearing what the OP said in this line I quoted ..

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Ahh well, when he has sex with a lie detector and passes an alien, then I will be impressed.

Not sure who wins, the broom or the bread... two b or not to be... I onno..

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Put some grey make up on a blowup doll...change some physical features on it and BAM! Sex with an alien.....orrrrrr, he could have already bought an alien b-up doll lol

edit on 28-10-2013 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

CJCrawley
The claim isn't new.

It happened in Brazil in 1957 to one Antonio Vilas-Boas.

Personally, I think it's baloney, but if it's your thing, here:

en.wikipedia.org...

Knock yourselves out.

I've read of this case, while sounding (and maybe being) absolutely fiction, I am impressed. I wish these would come and do that more often. I don't mind being abducted for that : )

But yes either the Chinese guy plagiarized it or another such alleged encounter.

Btw she was looking like that?

themacchoi.blogspot....(2 letter location domain)/2012/11/alien-cat-people-are-among-us.html

edit on 28-10-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

So the farmer from Heilongjiang and the robust extra-terrestrial seductress had intimate moments - while levitating - for about 40 minutes, claims Meng, who is the protagonist of what is perhaps China's best-known alien abduction report.

Sex with an alien-impressive
Sex with an alien while levitating- come on now are we really supposed to believe this?

Sex while levitating? im trying to imagine this and seems really really awkward.
So im calling fake just because of this

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Hahaha, my first thought was to laugh. Then I remember the Icelandic Elf Sex woman. Apparently over there naked people jump out from behind bushes and have sex with you. In the USA we call that rape. LOL I dunno what to make of this story.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

breadinspector
but most people are not sociopaths or are with cold emotions most people will recieve accurate results on a polygraph test, just like the farmer did, his results are legit he did have sex with an alien and most likely has rh negative blood

You just clench your butt or do the old thumb tack in your show trick. Or just do good old fashioned method acting.

The trick behind getting conclusive polygraph results is to convince the subject that measuring skin conductivity, pulse etc ... demonstrates lies one hundred percent of the time. Even a skeptic will have involuntary responses to this information if you introduce some self doubt. It's a useful art in fear and not much else.

If you ask a person a question they know they're going to get the electric chair for - their blood pressure and pulse might go nuts for reasons entirely unrelated to lying. On the flip side, good old fashioned acting and rehearsal could get an entirely non-sociopathic person to give consistent results. If the farmer has been using this lie a lot it wouldn't surprise me if the person is well rehearsed by now.

Guess the overall point is (as already said by people in thread) it doesn't prove anything. Have played with a polygraph before and it wasn't mega hard to break. Am I a sociopath?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
My first double post evaaaaaar!
edit on 28-10-2013 by Pinke because: Double post

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join