It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Farmer claims to have sex with aliens; passes lie detector test

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Pinke

breadinspector
but most people are not sociopaths or are with cold emotions most people will recieve accurate results on a polygraph test, just like the farmer did, his results are legit he did have sex with an alien and most likely has rh negative blood

You just clench your butt or do the old thumb tack in your show trick. Or just do good old fashioned method acting.

The trick behind getting conclusive polygraph results is to convince the subject that measuring skin conductivity, pulse etc ... demonstrates lies one hundred percent of the time. Even a skeptic will have involuntary responses to this information if you introduce some self doubt. It's a useful art in fear and not much else.

If you ask a person a question they know they're going to get the electric chair for - their blood pressure and pulse might go nuts for reasons entirely unrelated to lying. On the flip side, good old fashioned acting and rehearsal could get an entirely non-sociopathic person to give consistent results. If the farmer has been using this lie a lot it wouldn't surprise me if the person is well rehearsed by now.

Guess the overall point is (as already said by people in thread) it doesn't prove anything. Have played with a polygraph before and it wasn't mega hard to break. Am I a sociopath?

theres been many ufo abudctees and contactees that have failed lie detector tests, stan romanek is one of them, you could be a sociopath for all i know and you could be lying about u playing with a polygrah before theres no way for me to verify ur claims but 1 thing is certain this passed a polygraph test being a simple farmer which rules out foul play of him being a sociopath or a lair i mean what farmer would lie about this

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

It's also easier if you're on a beta-blocker. Inderal or Tenormin are your friend when you are about to be polygraphed.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Bedlam
reply to post by Pinke

It's also easier if you're on a beta-blocker. Inderal or Tenormin are your friend when you are about to be polygraphed.

this farmer wasnt on any medication when he took the lie detector test

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

breadinspector
too many paid disinfo agents from the government on this
posted this and all the replies 13 so far come in attempting but failing to debunk this story by using straw man arguments and semantics

another man who had sex with an alien, its true because the investigation said he had a massive dose of radiation poisoning that could have only been cause by the aliens

how does one determin that radiation poisoning could only have come from aliens?? im not a disinfo agent just because i question a story ..i have no doubt whatsoever that we are not alone..i also believe in critical thinking.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by breadinspector

LOL , better check that guys shoes for Tacks............

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

vonclod
how does one determin that radiation poisoning could only have come from aliens?? im not a disinfo agent just because i question a story ..i have no doubt whatsoever that we are not alone..i also believe in critical thinking.

Or that it was radiation poisoning at all? Why are aliens radioactive?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

breadinspector
this farmer wasnt on any medication when he took the lie detector test

How do you know?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

vonclod

breadinspector
too many paid disinfo agents from the government on this
posted this and all the replies 13 so far come in attempting but failing to debunk this story by using straw man arguments and semantics

another man who had sex with an alien, its true because the investigation said he had a massive dose of radiation poisoning that could have only been cause by the aliens

where else would radiation come from on a farm in brazil ?

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

breadinspector

Who says he was exposed to radiation? What test did they do to determine this, exclusively?

eta: the doctor that Boas sought out, Fontes, was a UFO fanatic. And he's the only one that made a diagnosis. So...it seems unlikely. In the meantime,

Reading between the lines of Fontes account, it seems pretty clear that AVB was hoping to sell the story to O Cruzeiro, and was disappointed when they refused to buy it, and perhaps was taken off-guard when he started to be interrogated.

Another aspect of the AVB case which is not as clear-cut as is often portrayed is how the story circulated and whether the Hills could have got to hear about it. The story first emerged in February 1958, and later that year Fontes appeared to have sent a report to APRO [the now-defunct American UFO group] where it is not clear how many people saw it.

Link to a dissection of Boas' claims

Of course, you have to ask yourself WHY an alien would give a crap about a human sexually. Why do they always look humanoid? And you know, chimps evolved on Earth and we can't mate with THEM, why do you think you could with something that evolved elsewhere? There's nothing to say it would be anything like humans at all, it would be as likely to want to mate with a cucumber as you.
edit on 28-10-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Bedlam

breadinspector

Who says he was exposed to radiation? What test did they do to determine this, exclusively?

they mentioned something about him feeling sick and did some radiation tests on him, the scientists says so

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

breadinspector

Bedlam

breadinspector

they mentioned something about him feeling sick and did some radiation tests on him, the scientists says so

There really aren't any "radiation tests". A diagnosis of radiation sickness is based on a known exposure to a source of radiation. There's not a blood test that will tell you you've gotten a gray of neutrons. It's more one of those things where you know the person has had a dose, and you watch for signs that will reveal how the body is reacting to it, like a drop in WBC, nausea and vomiting. The flip is, there are THOUSANDS of things that cause nausea and vomiting. In this case, what it looks like is Boas told his tale to Fontes and Fontes said "Yep, you have nausea and vomiting, must be radiation sickness" which is hardly definitive. It might also be a bit of bad sausage.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Bedlam

breadinspector

Bedlam

breadinspector

There really aren't any "radiation tests". A diagnosis of radiation sickness is based on a known exposure to a source of radiation. There's not a blood test that will tell you you've gotten a gray of neutrons. It's more one of those things where you know the person has had a dose, and you watch for signs that will reveal how the body is reacting to it, like a drop in WBC, nausea and vomiting. The flip is, there are THOUSANDS of things that cause nausea and vomiting. In this case, what it looks like is Boas told his tale to Fontes and Fontes said "Yep, you have nausea and vomiting, must be radiation sickness" which is hardly definitive. It might also be a bit of bad sausage.

im sure there are radiation tests that exist
why would a farmer who made up a story about being abducted by ufos then claim nausea and even vomiting and being sick and all they tested to see if it was radiation and it was, the only way this radiation could have happened was frm a ufo

where else would he be exposed to radiation otherwise this was the 50s in brazil

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

breadinspector

im sure there are radiation tests that exist
why would a farmer who made up a story about being abducted by ufos then claim nausea and even vomiting and being sick and all they tested to see if it was radiation and it was, the only way this radiation could have happened was frm a ufo

where else would he be exposed to radiation otherwise this was the 50s in brazil

Nope, there's not. You can test FOR radiation in itself, but there's no definitive test that says someone was exposed to radiation after the fact.

Why would he make it up? Well, there's always "he's nuts", or "he's out for attention", or given he tried to sell his story to O Cruzeiro, maybe money. And you do know that there was a nearly identical account in O Cruzeiro several months prior to his 'abduction', right? Catlike women and all? It's one of the things mentioned in that link.

I also have to say, if someone says they were exposed to radiation and it looks like they might be right by blood counts and the like, the very LAST thing I'd expect would be "UFO". In fact, I'd have to say I'd never think that. "the only way that radiation can happen is by UFO" would be one of those statements that would never occur to me. The first question would be - why do you think it WAS radiation and not a stomach virus?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Pinke
My first double post evaaaaaar!
edit on 28-10-2013 by Pinke because: Double post

Ooooh you lucky thing!
im so jealous, i look forward to the day i do mine!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join