It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Indigo Children

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
@Lonte

Are you NUTS?!!!!! Stop being racist. Im a white American with Italian ancestry, It has no bearing on your Ethnicity and is not a crutch as many think. The folks here who share things do not need that kind of nonsense. Go make a thread that is dedicated to that if you really feel strongly but im next to positive this one is for civil discussion not racist nonsense.
Thanks,
Joe

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Localjoe3

Well, who is racist here? I don't want to go into personal, but why you claimed your self white American with Italy ancestry? are you trying to show off your race? leading to racism.

To me, some Italian have Indian ancestry who shake their head and make lots of hand gestures when talking. Achaa achaa nehiii nehiii. Curly hair and darker skin.

Really most of those who claimed themselves as indigo are Indians. It is INDIa on the GO!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
No Lonte i was just making a point that it doesn't matter what your race is or ancestry just whats inside .. This world wont keep its status quo if people keep looking on the outside. As much as i dislike michael jackson .. his song rings true.

[edit on 1-3-2008 by Localjoe3]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

how do you know or find out your an indigo child?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Sometimes i have felt so far removed from the "norm" of society. I've often thought there was something wrong with me. I've felt isolated and weird beyond what i'd like to admit. But so much of what Indigo Child said about being an indigo child matched my personality, from having trouble with rage to feeling suicidal to being highly creative and resenting authority...
The closest i've gotten to a psychic experience is dreaming something that came true... Although i'm highly intuitive.
I've also been considering visiting a Reiki master to see what i can do to.. open my senses...
Does anyone have any more information on Reiki??

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
And contrary to what many people seem to think in this thread, this does not make me "emo" or any other stupid stereotypical society label or some sh*t.
The only reason this anomalie was given a "label" was to describe a growing realisation or feeling. And that is what this is: a FEELING. I higher knowing of spirit and awareness and a longing for something more. Finally, it is about time. A deeper yearning to KNOW who you are and an alternative way to find solutions to everything that has become so obsolete in our history, in our world. By changing the state of mind of the collective masses, this will create an enormous butterfly effect and ultimately change everything around us.

This feeling is inside ALL OF US but some people refuse to look past the television set or what they can only see in front of them.
These "indigo" people who contain this overpowering feeling awakened inside them, have a burning desire to inject this knowledge and passion and inspiration into everyone's lives but most turn their backs or wave their hands, dismissing these people as nutters or freaks.
We hardly know how to help and express ourselves when this way of existing is so widely suppressed. Trying to connect becomes so frustrating and being put under constant pressure to conform is too much to bare and many of us feel helpless and depressed, cornered. Some are so confused as to why they could feel so depressed because on the off-set their lives show no more angst than the next. They live comfortably with loving families and seem to have a promising future but feel so utterly hollow and removed inside.

All of these other people who claim this "describes most of the teenage population" do not understand what is trying to be conveyed here about "indigo" people. And it's not easy to describe to someone who hasn't doesn't feel the same feelings. Who is not so willing to accept..
This goes deeper and beyond what grown people could understand. We are just trying to find our feet. Don't cut us down anymore...

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I remember when this was first posted in 2004 and the originater of the post was a "real piece of work"...who has not posted on this site since 2006Thank God.I butted heads with him on a number of different occasion's.The Myth of the indigo Children has been beat to death on this site.And the type of people it attracts are those who think very highly of themselves ergo' Indigo Ego's is a better description of the term.Although most do act childish so at least part of the name is correct.

People will always want to believe they are somehow different or more empowered than others its as old as time its self.But i think others like me are sick of this self serving... look at Me Fest... i'm great and far more advanced than you. Gimme a break!

Parker

[edit on 24-5-2008 by parker]

[edit on 24-5-2008 by parker]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by parker

And yet, Parker, you provide no answers. Never have i ever considered myself any more special than the person next to me. Never have I ever been arrogant or egotistical toward anyone or anything my entire life.
And if this site has beaten down the notion and existence of some evolutionary awakening, such as these "indigo" people then it seems ATS really doesn't deny ignorance, it breeds it.

I'm just trying to find answers to explain what i'm searching for.
And i'm over trying to make people understand. I'm tired of hearing all the BS people are forcing down my throat. You know, you can continue to label all of this as "a myth" an BS like that.
I just wish i could be content with the fact that i alone know what i'm talking about is for real. But, you know Parker, something keeps nagging at my mind constantly and that nagging is to the longing to be felt and accepted by people, by anyone.
I find that the more i try, the more distant i feel.

And I'm starting to realise that nothing i say will make any difference.
When people like you are everywhere there's no where to go but straight ahead, straight in line with everybody else.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I pretty much KNOW I'm different than other people. Knowledge and information attracts to me. I was born with aspergers; it came as a combination between bipolar disorder and OCD (common). I'm medicated for it to the point where its' almost virtually unnoticeable. Honestly I do not feel a want to become an indigo. I do not want to beg and plead for the mercy of another to "save the life of the poor person I call me". No thats not why I am here I am here to aggressively learn everything that I can. I already feel and deeply believe that we are all connected and that we came from the same source. I already believe, in spirituality, conspiracy, and many other things that relate. If I can learn to become an indigo I'm willing to do it. But note that I will never call myself as such. It's not that I have anything against them; it's just that I don't feel that it's necessary to live under a label. Until now have been a very solitary person so I wouldn't know how to deal with the attention of being called an "indigo".

My strategy is stealth based. If you become public than teaching something like this will become widely known and thus heard by the oppressors. This makes the whole intention of the thing null and void. Instead I would prefer to create groups of 3's, 7's, and 12's; teach them and then split so we can each make the next groups. This mimics cell division and is an expansive strategy in it's very nature, but is still subtle so it goes unnoticed by the eyes of "the few". If I can be taught please teach me if you should not then I will find another source with greater information than you have give. It makes no difference either way to me. Give me exercises and I will practice them, give me knowledge and I will absorb and discern it, give me light and I will amplify it, give me the guidance needed to serve I will bless you eternally...

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

How odd sounds like i amy be an indigo as well here are my characteristics in the webpage:

1.Are intelligent, though may not have had top grades.
2.Always need to know WHY, especially why they are being asked to do something.
3.Had disgust and perhaps loathing for much of the required and repetitious work in school.
4.Were rebellious in school in that they refused to do homework and rejected authority of teachers, OR seriously wanted to rebel, but didn't DARE, usually due to parental pressure.
5.May have experienced early existential depression and feelings of helplessness. These may have ranged from sadness to utter despair. Suicidal feelings while still in high school or younger are not uncommon in the Indigo Adult.
6.Have difficulty in service-oriented jobs. Indigos resist authority and caste system of employment.
7.Prefer leadership positions or working alone to team positions.
8Have deep empathy for others, yet an intolerance of stupidity.
9.May be extremely emotionally sensitive including crying at the drop of a hat (no shielding) Or may be the opposite and show no expression of emotion (full shielding).
10.May have trouble with RAGE.
11.Have trouble with systems they consider broken or ineffective, ie. political, educational, medical, and legal.
12.Alienation from or anger with politics - feeling your voice won't count and/or that the outcome really doesn't mattter.
13.Have psychic or spiritual interest appear fairly young - in or before teen years.
14.Have strong intuition.
15.Random behavior pattern or mind style - (symptoms of Attention Deficit Disorder). May have trouble focusing on assigned tasks, may jump around in conversations.
16.Have had psychic experiences, such as premonitions, seeing angels or ghosts, out of body experiences, hearing voices.
17.May have awareness of other dimensions and parallel realities.
18.Sexually are very expressive and inventive OR may reject sexuality in boredom or with intention of achieving higher spiritual connection. May explore alternative types of sexuality.
19.Seek meaning to their life and understanding about the world May seek this through religion or spirituality, spiritual groups and books, self-help groups and books.

odd.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I went to a soul companions gathering which ocurred from a book www.soulcompanions.org.

I heard a talk by Gary Mannion on Indigos he really does know his stuff worth checking him out.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I am also an Indigo.

OP, do you use IS at all?

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
It seems Indigo Children has become a controversial issue on this forum since I was last here. I don't remember being attacked in other forums for identifying with it then, but I was recently by a few. I am reviving this thread to bring the discussion back into focus and explain what is meant by the label.

I think it is perceived by some as spiritual arrogance, when really it isn't. A true Indigo would look at everybody as his/her equal, and not look down on others. We are really just gentle souls, we mean nobody no harm.

[edit on 18-3-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Wow, very nice. I remember when you started this thread years ago. A refreshing breath of fresh air.

Indigo children ARE very gentle, I know quite a few. Sensitive also. Are you familiar with "Crystals"?

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Ok, the Indigo Children -- Not a cult, a religion, an organization, secret society, ect. To me it is a movement.

I think it has a lot to do with Pluto in Scorpio and time is changing, is it not? And yes, many children hold these Indigo characteristics because most of the children today are born in that specific time period. It's nothing out of the ordinary, not a gift few children are born with... But a gift if born with the knowledge of "knowing" and I guess it's a touchy topic that seems to be hard to explain. I was born in 93 and ever since I was young I've felt myself involved with something misunderstood... As was I, misunderstood. But who isn't? Whatever this is, you will make it whatever you want it to be.

All I know right now is that there are people out in the world today who care. People who don't take the news and media seriously let alone watch tv... Who think outside of the box, who don't take religion seriously, who don't "worship" because they feel as if we are all equal or should be treated so. Who see the people in the world today who are corrupt, but don't blame the whole government. Who study, like to learn and dream of a balanced world. I don't think there is such thing as world peace, because we need that balance of "good and bad" but good and bad is a matter of opinion. What's good to me isn't always good for someone else. And all this is, is my opinion.

I like the thought of people getting together in the future, becoming one. But not to mold the world into what "we" think is right, because as I said... What "we" think is right may be wrong to someone else.

So what I think, is that this Indigo is in everyone whether we realize it or not. It's an act of knowing, but nothing more than another stereotype right now.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Check this out. CNN does a report on Indigo Children. Near the end, Anderson Cooper gets his aura photo taken by a Kirilian photographer and it turns out to be bright red, an obvious indication of bad negative evil energy. But the photographer is too nice to tell him the truth about it. lol

www.youtube.com...

What I don't get is, if you take an aura photo of a person several times in one day, or regularly, will you get the same results in the photos, or at least similar results? How consistent are they? I can't seem to find any info on this question.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
I am often asked what is an Indigo Child, or how do I know I am an Indigo Child. There seems to be a lot of confusion about who we are, and I feel obliged as an Indigo child myself, to answer this question for you.

The short answer is; Indigo Children are the next stage of human evolution, they are here to make a positive contribution to the world, and bring about a positive change in the global consciousness.

The human being was is more than a physical being, he is a complex multidimensional entity, with a whole array of senses and a limitless potential. The five physical senses we are all accustomed with; sight, hearing, smell, taste, touch are only a tip of an iceberg of the capabilities of a human being.

The human being receives data from his physical and subspace senses, as well as his intellects, that interconnects to his physical conscious and subconscious mind, as well as his subspace mind. His subspace or subtle abilities originate from the soul, which is the higher self existing beyond space and time, and is entangled with the universal consciousness. The subspace mind is constantly receiving information from the non-physical channels, and filtering it to the physical mind, of which most is lost as it passes from the universal consciousness to the subspace mind - to the subconscious and then to the conscious
mind. This information is of three types; divine, spiritual and psychic

Divine information is information that originates from creation, or the universal consciousness.

Spiritual information is information that originates from the spiritual realms, from discarnate entities.

Psychic information is information that is obtained from the etheric realm and the etheric records.

All humans beings receive this information, in the form of thoughts, revelations, imaginations and intuition but their link to their higher self and the universal consciousness is weak. Indigo is just a label for a particular breed of humans beings that are born with a stronger connection and link to their higher self, with innate knowledge, direction and abilities. In the same way a child is born with an innate knowledge of science or music. The more there are of us, the more positive our global consciousness becomes, and eventually when there is a critical mass of Indigos, humanity as a whole will transision to the next stage of evolution, as an effect of morphogentic field, where all our children will be born as Indigos.

However, you do not have to be born an Indigo Child to be an Indigo Child, it is only a state of mind and being, that we all can attain. That is the role of an Indigo Child, to teach others how to attain this state of mind.

Indigo children are very inventive, intelligent, imaginative and intuitive. They are usually very sensitive, emotionally and psychically and lead socially reclusive lives, because they find it inherently difficult to
relate and indulge in normal human rituals, and are often confused about their own individual identity and purpose, but have a knowing at a deeper level of being, that they have a very special purpose - it's just finding it. They are naturally attracted to esoteric and creative fields from as early as their heydays. Many are also very sexual and experiment with their sexuality. Indigo Children are especially very rebellious, and do not bode well with rules and regulations, especially if it infringes and impedes on their free will and creative sensitivities. Most are naturally concerned for the ecosystems, the world and animal life. Many are vegetarians(not always true) and love the company of animals.

When an Indigo Child finds himself/herself, they shine like a star and their radiance becomes infectious. You will feel the brilliance of their aura in their vicinity. They are like angelic humans that can brighten up and bring a smile to anyone�s face, much like a child. When they speak, they will speak poetry and play with words with complete ease and abandon, with a soothing and harmonious tone. This is why they are naturally
teachers and love to teach and enlighten others.

However, an Indigo Child�s life is usually very hard, lonely and traumatic. They require a lot of love, nurturing, caring and intellectual and spiritual stimulation. They flare up like a volcano at the slightest provocation. They are extremely irritable and anger prone, and absolutely despise stupidity and generally have misanthropic(hate people) attitudes. If they are not handled and stimulated properly in their early days, they will begin to develop a whole range of psychological problems, and thus their performance in life and in academics becomes severely impaired. This leads to suicidal tendencies, and if there is no resolve to their life in sight, they will likely commit suicide.

This is why a group has formed called the "Indigo Children" it partially answers the identity and purpose we are seeking and gives us direction in life, and it also allows for us to intermingle with like-minded people.

[edit on 16-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
They are only given titles of mental instability because science refuses to acknowledge this new way of thinking. The mind is like a computer that adapts to its environment, and with technology changing every six months. Why would the mind be any acceptation. In the 1980's our technology was almost unfathomable, and cell phones, internet and even computers were still in development. Psychology just needs to pick up the pace. Sigmund Fraud for the 21st century. A new way of accepting the mind as it is and allowing the unknown to flourish, and incorporating in the new mutations of the 21st century.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Is there a test where you can see the result of if you are one of the "The Indigo Children"?

I saw the link in the begining of this topic and most of what was on the list kinda seems like me in some way, like do have good grades but not best, problems with anger, creativety, is there another way to know if you are an Indigo child? like in a spiritual way? i ask becasue i want to know that its not just a coinsident.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join