It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Indigo Children

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Dinnj

Indigo children are just people like yourself, but with different personality attributes. It's the same as saying someone is dyslexic, the same as you but they do something differently.

What's with the angry non-discussive replies? Go find something intelligent to talk about.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
It seems alot of people on this thread dont like the idea of someone being an Indigo child, it also seems they dont want to accept it, and they want others to do the same. All I can say is that you should always keep an open mind.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Opulisum

I agree and i'm a little suprised at the negative inability of some posters here to concurr the idea of someone being different, whether it be physically, mentally or spiritually.

Ironically enough, some responders may highly bellieve in aliens and non-human existence.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Have had an open mind, look at all my other posts concerning Indigo children, i've given easily read posts about how they either aren't real or don't serve any purpose. And every time all you get back is, "You don't want to accept it." Or, "You're ignorant." When people really just don't know you. I'm just fed up with the unconstructive critisism, so i'm just going to say what i've found out. If you give me some view changing evidence i'm still open, but i'm closed on this topic more than others, and yes I spent a long time on this topic.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Yes, it's really ironic. Some people can belive in Reptillians, but just put there noses up at the possibility at a slightly evolved human being with different views.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Opulisum
Yes, it's really ironic. Some people can belive in Reptillians, but just put there noses up at the possibility at a slightly evolved human being with different views.

No, most Indigo children say they have the same views and purposes as other people, reptillians are not humans. They do not call THEMSELVES reptillians, Indigo child, like calling a human a reptillian.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
We know Reptillians are not Human, what is your point?

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Opulisum
We know Reptillians are not Human, what is your point?

Indigo children are human, they label themselves as such, they self categorise.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I hate to sound like one of those people. The cold hard truth is no one is capable of determining if the are an indigo or any other type unless they are fully versed in both Neuro Linguistic Programming and are skilled at the art of Cold Reading.

95% of all indigo information is laced with NLP and direct Cold Reads.

Before anyone jumps up and says oh yes it is too real I directly challenged them to learn these two mind control techniques and then go through the Indigo information fully competent and mentally armed.

I have asked myself over and over what is to be gained by miss leading these kids and all I can come up with is to sell books, DVDs and spots at lectures and retreats.

Why else would people try to control others? So they will all WANT get on the special indigo train to be taken to safety in times of oven, i mean unrest........

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Agree, people will cling on to anything that says they are special, it's like how people just beg to see their relatives deep down in cold reading.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
@any disbelivers

I would consider ourselves empaths in a mild sense. the ability to feel pain tension or stress in others. The driving desire to help , expand, make better, heal is sometimes mis interpreted by the older generation as mocking their achievements or saying whats exisisting is bad but its the complete opposite.

Indigo Children or most of them have the ability to evaluate a situation/ device / circumstance and either better the outcome or improve upon the existing. By using cold logic. I live by this and it seems the logical answer is the one that voice in the back of your head would make your do 99.9% of the time. Most of us have a real hard time dealing with this because our emotions are very passionate when we find something we feel we can help with..

I'm a computer network tech by trade and have found myself shutting my mouth more times than not. People in this day in age don't live by what is right and wrong and may look at you funny if you offer a moral answer as opposed to the proper business answer.

I feel it my generations duty to change this and look at people like there nuts until they start doing the right things in life whether holding freaking door for someone or making sure that old couple has a meal on thanksgiving These treasured values are going down the toilet of corporate America and its now the time to put our insights and talents to use.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Localjoe3
@any disbelivers

I would consider ourselves empaths in a mild sense. the ability to feel pain tension or stress in others. The driving desire to help , expand, make better, heal is sometimes mis interpreted by the older generation as mocking their achievements or saying whats exisisting is bad but its the complete opposite.

Indigo Children or most of them have the ability to evaluate a situation/ device / circumstance and either better the outcome or improve upon the existing. By using cold logic. I live by this and it seems the logical answer is the one that voice in the back of your head would make your do 99.9% of the time. Most of us have a real hard time dealing with this because our emotions are very passionate when we find something we feel we can help with..

I'm a computer network tech by trade and have found myself shutting my mouth more times than not. People in this day in age don't live by what is right and wrong and may look at you funny if you offer a moral answer as opposed to the proper business answer.

I feel it my generations duty to change this and look at people like there nuts until they start doing the right things in life whether holding freaking door for someone or making sure that old couple has a meal on thanksgiving These treasured values are going down the toilet of corporate America and its now the time to put our insights and talents to use.

You say you shut your mouth more often than not, and that people look at you funny if you offer moral answers, but you also say you work things out in cold logic? You obviously did NOT work out the logic in that. So for me spotting that and you not, considering I CONSIDER myself as a logical, different person, that would have made ME more of an Indigo child than you in that field. I also have had my fair share of trippy experiences.

But Indigo children is just a stupid label and nothing more. That's the cold truth using cold logic. Most people look at things and want to better them, that's plain human nature that 100% of people strive for. Oh and, so what do you do to better humanity?

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
@Dinnj

Hey man don't be hostile

This is what I'm getting at

All my point was is what people have to do to survive and make a living eg giving the right answer
Vs

What our gut instinct is to do

How old are you, im 23 and have ran my own dj buisness for 7 years as well i build pc's for business's, freelance network setups, and security.

I'm not claiming i have some supernatural power buddy nor want a hostile response like that again. Just calm down a bit. And maybe you will see what my point was.

[edit on 20-2-2008 by Localjoe3]

[edit on 20-2-2008 by Localjoe3]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Localjoe3
@any disbelivers

Here is the problem. The more people I recommend The Art of Cold Reading to and Cold Reading for Magicians the more people see through this sham and know the suckers for what they really are.

skepdic.com...

If they actually learn NLP they will see that everyone is someones sucker.

Indigo is a big stinky pile of lies. However there are many special individuals that can build their skills under proper direction.

My advice to anyone that realizes they may be different is to lay low and tell no one. Who do you think they want to round up and get rid of first? Anyone with special talents that may be able to alert others in advance. Why do you think they want to identify you? This is a cold harsh and brutal world. If you think anyone is going to coddle you or wipe your runny nose because your special.......you deserve to be first on the trains and buses.

[edit on 20-2-2008 by Illahee]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
@You

What you have just said is not relevant to anything said previously.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

Everything you are describeing is me! I'm not messing around... I couldn't believe it when I read this post!

Does this mean I am an Indigo Child?

There are a lot of aspects of normal every day human life than annoy me. I flare up as you mention and anyone will tell you I'm anger prone. But generally I'm very easy going and open, gentle and kind. Only when I get annoyed do I flare up. I've always known that something was happening to our planet. When I was a child I had a theory of my own, which I do come up with quite a bit and which prove true. But my theory was that a human isn't really conscience until he/she has fully matured. I came up with that theory based on the fact that nothing really made sense and figured when I became older it would. I'm 30 now and that personal theory of mine has come true. Because everything is now making sense. I've always been very sensitive to peoples feelings. I suppose you can say that. It's more like I can sense a persons energy. My mom has very nervous energy at times and I can pick that up no problem... But it's with everyone... Sometimes people talk with me and comfirm what I'm think, although I don't tell them this... Also when I was 23-24 years old I became very religious and made a friend who was also religious. He swore up and down to me that I was a profit. I never claimed that and felt a little embarrassed when he would say that about me. But at times I could guide him in directions which turned out to better his life. I litterally would zone out and and words and thought would pour out on the screen. I type 71+wpm so lots of information would come fast. I don't know why it was happening exactly, I have my speculations, but don't know for sure and I do not know how to channel this or use it per say. I have 2 dogs a cat a scorpion, tarantula and have always had interest in all life on this planet. I love animals and honestly all animals seem to bond with me without much effort. I've never put much thought to that, but honestly I have had feelings like I get with people with animals and seem to sense moods or feelings. That is best way I can describe it, it's a feeling... I see orbs all the time, they fly around me consistantly and I have pictures from just the other night where orbs ruined my pictures I had taken for E-bay... I also have had numerous people say that there is just something about me and most recently a friend of mine said those exact words... That I had a presence that he didn't know what it was. My whole life I've know and had these feeling but haven't placed them until this post. Please get back with me so I can find out if this is really who I am. It would explain so much because it is my purpose that I need to find. Funny thing is my mom and I had argued over something and my mom was concerned because I do get upset and unfortunately when I get annoyed and my mom seems to annoy me at times more than not. I remember telling her, "I know I have this personality for a reason, I know I was made this way for a reason" and that's true, I don't have a problem I'm this way for a reason and the reason is what I've been seeking. I also seem to have insight into a lot of subject that seems to come out of thin air. I refrain from blurting out too much on here because so many ATS users demand proof. But honestly it just comes to me, from where I do not know. I'm my own skeptic and I've researched some of the ideas that come to me and they are real. Again please write me back. I would enjoy talking more about this with you and look forward to your reply. Thank you!

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
No, you are not an Indigo child, thousands of people in the world feel the same.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I have nothing else to say here. If these people want to live in a land of make believe, I hope Mr Rogers is there to fix them lunch. May be Big Bird will shoot some hoops too.

Here see what an indigo fool you have really become. I just don't like seeing people being taken advantage of.

Deny Ignorance.

skepdic.com...

From the man who started it all. You can be fully taken advantage of with only a few words that sound good to you.

vidsearch.myspace.com...

[edit on 20-2-2008 by Illahee]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I still believe that Indigo's exist, and like my fellow indigo's, all I can say is what we spoke of before, is happening again. All the non-believers are telling us that it isn't true and we should be the same, this is wrong in my books.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
you kats ever gone outside and sat in a forest alone? played baseball
with your friends? wondered how a train engine worked? this almost
looks like some of you are wasting valuable time.......live life!!!
love life!!!!!!

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join