It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Indigo Children

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Thanks for your answer, DC but you didn't really answer my question. Who is the stronger of the two. Who is more powerfull? Why is it better or worse to be a Chrystalline as opposed to an Indigo?

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I haven't been reading any posts in these this thread recently, its like a poison to me, but whatever people tell you, just remember one thing:

Dissension, Indigoes and Crystalline are just PEOPLE, just like you and I. But to answer your question, their basically one in the same, just different name.

And like people we have our own strength and weaknesses. But why are people called Indigos or Crystalline, well its because their aura, strongly illuminate a Indigio or Crystalline color, which can sometime, over power the others color in their aura.

But one thing you should know, is their auras can change. If its a small, then well maybe their aura will change a little bit, and revert back. But, if its drastic or dramatic, then the change can be permanent.

Basically, to simplify thing, how overactive or underactive you chakra is, can determine how strong the auras in you color are, how bright or dim it is. Thats about it. These are the strength and weakness, and about chakra: www.eclecticenergies.com...

Remember though, technically an Indigo or a Crystalline are "true", they have variation of color just like us!!!

That being said, it means, yes even you through intensive training and disciplines, can too be an Indigo. If you are intuitive or have some sort of psychic abilities, well it means your aura could have a moderate variation of purple along with other color, such as blue, green, or yellow.

Also remember, there are true Indigo and Crystalline out their, but just watch out, because not everyone who claims to be one is one, just say its a cry for attention, or an act of nonconformity.

[edit on 29-6-2007 by skyblueff0]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Dissension. Honestly I never meditated on this and I don't want to meditate on it. Both Indigos and Crystallines are better in few things then the other side. My question. And? Does it count anything? Nope. Well. For me, it's really matter. As a Crystalline, I'm not going to meditate... Geez. That Indigo is stronger then me? Oh, my. I should be envy to his powers... naaaaaaah. These sort of thoughts are not fit to Crystallines, nor to Indigos at all. If an Indigo is better then me in something, I'm glad for it. If I'm better in something then an Indigo, he is glad for it. This is how it is working.

There is no better or worse. And if yes, who cares? We surely don't. This sort of approach is brought mankind to this level where we're right now. So, if you don't mind, we're not going to push this level further with racing, with "who is better" thoughts.

skyblueff0. Remember one thing and yes, I'm going to say this... You may learn as a Indigo or a Crystalline whenever you want. No one is going to permit this to you or anyone else. But Indigos and Crystallines don't need to learn many of their skills, including psychical or other skills and that's the great difference. And just a note. Crystalline color = Sapphire Blue Color.

Plus, natural born Indigos and Crystallines are not going to change their aura. Why should they do this?

Okay. Poison, huh? No. There is some sort of black out in your mind, that's for sure. As I see, you're making here a crusade to discredit ANYONE who is telling here her or his experience. Why are you doing this? Are you envy or what? Or you're just simply doing this on "why not" basis? There is no basics for that what you're telling. I know that and you know that. So, I'm really curious, because if you're discrediting me, I'm not going to care about it, because it's not going to change the fact and I know this. But with your responses, you're also discrediting everyone who is here and honestly sharing their own experience. And this thing is already bothering my eyes. So? What is leading you to question the honesty and honor of these people?

To add something to your "Always Remember" series:

#1. There are people whose are rather discrediting others, because they know they will never be able to understand what the others already do.

Personal advise: There is no impossible in the world. Try to understand people, instead of discrediting them. Different point of views are not poison, it's a boost for the mind.

#2. There are people whose are discrediting people, because the world view of the others is not fitting into his itsy-bitsy, tiny, small and grey world.

Personal advise: Expand your world a little bit. The world is quite larger then you think.

#3. Who is sharing her or his experience, it's not seeking for attention. They're just sharing their experience. There are many people whose are trying to question even the life of a man, because that life what the others are living is cannot be reached by them. Why? Because they never try it. And from that moment, they cannot reach it.

Personal advise: Dare to try out new things. It's a really good thing.

I'm believing to anyone, giving credit to anyone, until she or he is not going to prove the opposite, or until I'm not going to feel and experience the opposite. Why should I question anyone? I know. That's the standard in the 21st century, but it's not my standard and it's also not a Crystalline standard.

In your signature there is a sentence: I hate ATS Trolls. It's your point of view. But what is happening if you're trolling, even without your own knowledge? I'm not saying that you're trolling now. It's just an example that everything may have a second or even a third or a millionth approach, point of view. And the best is, each of them could be good and lead to the truth, such as "All road leads to Rome". Listen others and maybe you will find common grounds with them. Don't reject anything immediately what is not fitting into your world.

[edit on 29-6-2007 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
dont forget to keep saying that all humans here on earth, have these capabilities. its not just a certain select few. EVeryone on this planet is of a sensitive nature, and all can feel their surroundings.

I cant help to notice that it seems ( just say seems not point or poke ) that you are suddlely saying that crystals and indigo are "special" when they are merely people who are more aware of things then others thru "their" experiences and beliefs, Others can and will ( soon I might add ) understand this and see from their own experiences that they can use more fo their natural selves to precieve their world.

although crystalines and indigos have been labeled as such, they are still human, still phsycial beings, and still brotheren and sisters of our fellow human beings. Just more aware, Society's interaction in various forms ( money, Entertainment, etc ) have helped mask what this world is really about. and blind most of what is really in front of them.

I appologize if my perception was wrong of your words, but just felt I should clear the waters so that the rest of the folks reading who dont think they are related to you ( spiritualy and mentaly ) are in fact just that, and thru more experiences and time and understanding they will grow into their life's purpose/ mission.

All beings are spiritual made of star stuff ( energy ) We are all Starseeds ( spiritualy )

Enjoy your days folks, May all be seen and heard in new ways and may Ideas flow like water.

[edit on 29-6-2007 by Tranceopticalinclined]

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Tranceopticalinclined. Did I said anywhere, special? Nope. I'm just stated some facts. Words such as Special has no real meaning, mostly used to create hate between people. It's meaning is always depending from the point of view again. Who is special? Crystallines and Indigos? From my view definitely not. Why they should be special? Am I going to consider myself as special? Nope and I never did here or anywhere else. For other people, are they special? Maybe, or yes, or no. It's always depending from the point of view again, depending from various things.

In the reality, people are calling me as special, due to few of my skills, what I never learned at all, but I'm pro in them (Creative things.). For me, it's daily, known skills, came from nowhere, but for me it's not special at all. For others, yes, it is special. So, which one is the truth? Both of it?

Try to imagine yourself into my place. You're knowing things what you never learned, you're able to communicate with someone that is officially cannot existing, because science is not accepting it, but in your life, that someone is playing a major role and you're knowing that she is existing. And this existence is became your daily life. You don't want to change it, because it's good and you like it. You also get used to it, so it's not special to you anymore. Maybe just in the first days. But after eight years? Special? No. Daily life? Definitely.

So, do the Crystallines and Indigos are special? From our view, no and never will be. And we're also not going to say this at all. From your view... it's you who is going to decide this, not me. If you consider us as special, for you, we're special. If not, we're not. For me, it's really matter. It's my life after all, not yours.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I appologize if my perception was wrong of your words, but just felt I should clear the waters so that the rest of the folks reading who dont think they are related to you ( spiritualy and mentaly ) are in fact just that, and thru more experiences and time and understanding they will grow into their life's purpose/ mission.

thats what I said, even with a preemptive appolgy you get very defensive, You need to stop viewing others as having No idea of what your experiencing, Many of us have and will continue to experience much as of what you have. You should tone down a bit, it does seem your a bit fed up with people speaking their god given right of vocal/writting communication.

I am no way saying your special, just that it seems a lack of "global unity" of this matter, Many many many many others have and will continue to have your experiences, I myself included, no need to get testy, We are all learning and growing in this world, and Im not saying your special just that it was preceived as such, Mainly in the way you discribe it, just seemed like it was only a experience indigos and crystalines experience was mainly how " I " maybe others? precieve things.

This is a global evolution.

P.S. The way you use " our " and " us " is very Segregation-like. We are all in this together, Love and light member? Unity of all thru unconditional love.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tranceopticalinclined
dont forget to keep saying that all humans here on earth, have these capabilities. its not just a certain select few. EVeryone on this planet is of a sensitive nature, and all can feel their surroundings.

I cant help to notice that it seems ( just say seems not point or poke ) that you are suddlely saying that crystals and indigo are "special" when they are merely people who are more aware of things then others thru "their" experiences and beliefs, Others can and will ( soon I might add ) understand this and see from their own experiences that they can use more fo their natural selves to precieve their world.

although crystalines and indigos have been labeled as such, they are still human, still phsycial beings, and still brotheren and sisters of our fellow human beings. Just more aware, Society's interaction in various forms ( money, Entertainment, etc ) have helped mask what this world is really about. and blind most of what is really in front of them.

All beings are spiritual made of star stuff ( energy ) We are all Starseeds ( spiritualy )

Enjoy your days folks, May all be seen and heard in new ways and may Ideas flow like water.

Trance, I'm glad you see it like that, and so for that, I gave you a "good noodle" star.

I agree with every bit you said.

p.s. DC I'm not here to start an arguement, just to show everyone my bit of information. And hey if they dont want to listen its their choice, haha, and if they get mad, well i'm sorry, I believe in freedom of speech and tolerance, but bash me all you want. And yes, I agree with you on experiencing new things, I call it self-discovery.

Oh and I never discredit anyone, I did state that there are natural born indigos around that exist, just some people who claim to be one aren't one , and I've explain my facts, in an orderly fashion, for an easy read.

If your an crystalline, then heck you might be a crystalline, I don't know, and thats just it. I never directed anything towards you, just in the general, your becoming offensive for no reason. I learn my lesson, and biggie was right about me every bit.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Well I'm glad things worked out for the better.

See, we all can grow when a topic is discussed in an open and honest fashion.

Whether or not "indigos" or "crystals" fit into your view of reality, if one is true to oneself an opinion can change.

I never said I believe/disbelieve. I am pretty much open to the idea. I don't think anyone is better or worse off than the next because of their aura. Things just are the way they are.

If someone wants to feel superior to others, its a God complex not a special energy.

The ones who are truly special (which is in fact everyone) know they are special and don't need to prove it to anyone else. As DC said, he knows his own reality. He doesn't have to prove it to anyone else but is open to sharing. That is what life is all about, Sharing and Caring.

I'm glad others are open enough to mold and shift their own reality to better understand someone else's version.

God bless.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Although I do consider myself to be an Indigo, I honestly don't feel that we are "special," aside from being unique individuals like everyone else. I feel that indigos have abilities, which can be used for good or bad. But like anything in life, they are merely abilities. Some people are good salespeople - some are geniuses in the arts. Some are indigoes. I don't really see it as being anything too different.

I try to be helpful, but I also try to follow my passions. I try to be a good person. I'm more than willing to state that I'm not any better than anyone else, because I have my faults too, just like everyone else.

And the statement that Indigoes and Crystals are the "next step in human evolution" just doesn't sit right with me. One, because I'm a lot more in tune to animals than I am humans - and they're one of my main passions (especially birds of prey). Second, it sounds really stuck-up to say that, even if it's not necessarily meant in a stuck-up way. Third, because while I feel I can at least try to be a good person and be helpful to others, I realize that I'm not perfect, and I certainly wouldn't consider myself to be the next step in human evolution. Do people even realize how many "steps" in evolution there are?

I feel that perhaps Indigos, Crystals and the like are here for some kind of purpose, but I don't think that our purpose is to make ourselves out to be "special" or "superior" to others.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I too concider you an Indigo. You see, you are so Indigo that I have no words to discribe your indigoness. May be some one will but not me.
Thanks to be on this planet with us. I am not joking.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
You're serious? That wasn't sarcasm?

See... in topics like this, there are tons of different responses, and I've been feeling sorta cautious in here.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
(I stumbled across this series of rants by mistake, but I have to say something about this indigo business and don't feel like dealing with forum politics first.)

[sarcasm]
First of all, if so-called indigos/crystal people are here to abolish old systems, fix the world's problems, and generally make the world a better place, then how on earth did the world get into the mess it's in now? I mean, with all those indigos out there in the world, you'd think they would have created a utopia by now, doing...whatever they do to improve the world, posting on internet forums and proclaiming their superiority. I mean, shucks, it just doesn't make sense to me! If this many indigo people have found their way to this particular thread on this particular forum, then there must be millions - no, BILLIONS - of them out there.

There are so many true indigos on the planet that everyone in this thread who TRULY BELIEVES that s/he is an indigo, has been told that s/he IS one. This indigo club certainly isn't all that exclusive.

Wow, there must be a whoooooole lot of evil in the world to overpower all that indigo goodness. The only thing confounding me is, why hasn't the world come to revere indigo people? How come non-Western society hasn't begun to recognize its indigo people? Why is there such a high prevalence of indigos in the United States?

The answer is, the world is stupid. Regular people need to realize that they are an inferior race. They need to surrender all power to the indigos. Politicians and diplomats, leaders and fighters, indeed, anyone with any power should surrender. All hail the mighty indigos! We must grovel before their awesome power and hasten to do their bidding! Perhaps we can even enhance their powers by telling them just how great they are!
[/sarcasm]

The truth is, this is just another group of people who have convinced themselves that they are the Way, the Truth, and the Light. They read a few broad-based characteristics, apply them to themselves, and fall for the group's doctrine hook, line, and sinker. Blind faith - just another resort of the weak-minded. Have they even done ANYTHING at all to better the world? If so, then kindly explain how cynicism has managed to keep increasing steadily since i can't even remember when. Can't you just imagine a bleak future, scraping out a life on a nuclear wasteland in a shanty town powered by car batteries, trying your hardest to feed your children, and they just keep it up: "We're indigos! We evolved to make the world better!"

Good job.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Psipop, if you'd read my above post, you'd know that that isn't how I feel. I don't feel I'm superior, or perfect, or anything like that.

From my understanding, the arrival(?) of the indigoes, crystals and such is a fairly new thing. Supposedly, they weren't here all along. No, I can't explain it. I don't know why. All I know is what I experience.

Okay, so. You expect these people to change the world entirely in a very short amount of time. How? I'm not going to say the world is entirely evil (because it isn't), but if you look around you, there IS a lot of negativity in the world. There are a lot of negative people, too.

On top of that, most people nowadays don't believe in things like the psychic, the paranormal, etc. There are a few, yes. But most are taught not to believe in such things. They, like you, are not just going to drop everything and recognize the indigoes. Contrary to what some people in this thread think, we aren't here to be recognized. Quite the opposite. Many of us have lived painful lives and certainly have gotten no respect. For just being people, not being indigoes.

I know some of the "indigoes" in here seem stuck up, but I'm sure that an indigo can be stuck up, like anyone else. No one is perfect. Not even indigoes or crystals. No one. You can't expect that out of anyone.

And since you seem to know all about fixing the world, would you care to explain to the rest of us how to fix it?

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
psipop. Here is an official response from a Crystalline.

"Yeah. If you say so."

Here is an official response from the Crystalline's Guardian Angel too.

"You may deny our [Guardians Angels] and their existence, you have the privilege for it. No one, who is a Crystalline, such as my Guarded One or an Indigo is going to care about it. Denying is not going to vanish our existence nor the existence of the Crystallines and Indigos. But they're also not going to prove their existence to you. It's their privilege. And to make cheeky comments and tell the truth to you, that's my privilege [Guardian Angel privilege]. Have a nice day."

Well. You're mistaking in many things. I'm a Crystalline but I don't think so that I'm here to save the world, I'm not making business about it too and I'm also not believing that I'm superior. Well. If you'd like I can call myself as superior, just ask it. But from that I'm not going to be superior at all. I have some skills, such as aura vision, communication with my Guardian Angel and some other things and I'm experiencing few things what I'm sharing here with people, whose are experiencing many other or similar things, that's all. So as I see your theory is already failed and collapsed here. So, let's start this nice conversation from the beginning. How do you do?

[edit on 3-7-2007 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I do well, DC. How do you do? Aren't we playin nice now? Hmmmm.

I have a question for your Guardian Angel. May I ask?

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Thanks. I'm a bit tired, but everything is okay.

And yes. You may ask. Anytime you ready. Go ahead.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Cool, Thank You.

Do Angels have sex?

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Here is her answer...

"One predictable question. Answer. That is what you're not going to learn, just after you turn to an angel. But seriously, if you want to point to the following: In your belief angels are unisex and cannot have sex at all and now I'm directly asking something to make a fool from D.C., my Guarded One, well... you're mistaken very well. Angels are not unisex, there are beauty female angels, such as myself and nice, kind male angels such as my Guarded One... well, what to he will turn someday if he stays that kind man what he is now. And to ask your next question, no. There are no gay and lesbian angels. Uh-uh. Nope."

She is a bit cynic, have a style, but I hope you're satisfied with her answer.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
LOL! I love her sence of humor! Can I have her?

Honestly, I wasn't going to ask if they were gay. That's their business. I have another question.

Do the feathers in their wings fall out and grow like a birds?

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Answer...

"Haha. Nope, you can't have me. D.C. is my Guarded One. I'm not intended to resign and start a new duty elsewhere. Angels are busy, but first of all lazy in this matter. Especially in this. We're not changing Guarded Ones. I worked to help the soul of this man, keep it nice and clean, invested looooooong years... so no change. Nope. One duty, one angel, one guarded one. Anyway, did I ask private things that your hair is falling out and growing back as human hair is used to do? Nooooo. But to fulfill your curiosity, there are no bold winged angels at all. So, conclusion? Almost, yes. It's working on a bit different way. May I ask also a question? Why are you interested in Angels, Mister?"

This is getting better and better. And I'm in the cross fire.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join