It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Cruz's Father Suggested His Son Is 'Anointed' to Bring About 'End Time Transfer of Wealth'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by XionZap

Who is to say who is the wicked?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Ah, so Cruz is a true conservative, who wants to live in a nation where god appointed kings rule the ignorant masses.

When will people wake up?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Can an American,, please explain the difference between,,,the thread authors video,,of ted cruz's fathers ideas,,and why they are "frightning"
and this guys ideas,,
and why they are not?

yet he is loved,,by "the people"???

and cruz's father,,,frightning???

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
People like him, though claim to be so godly, ironically may be the very wicked they condemn.

Some religious theories, those along the mystical bent, have 2 forms of the devil.

There is the classical devil of moral debauchery we all can understand: the drunkard, the thief, the child molester, the political oppressor, etc…

The other form of the devil is the devil of the mind, more nuanced evil. The oppressive religious tyrants who can only indoctrinate, but never enlighten, never, like the real Jesus, teach the meaning of love and understanding and true tolerance for others, which includes other belief systems.

They only can mimic love and understanding because they have closed their minds shut and closed the minds of those they infect…so no light can enter that darkness.

Indeed, this kind of devil may be the worst kind because often they come in sheep’s clothing

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

wildtimes
reply to post by Willtell

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS!!!! S/F

I have been squawking about the "Seven Mountain Dominionists" and this evangelical "New Apostolic Reformation" for several months now.

MANY people have never heard of them....

THIS MAN, and HIS ILK are DANGEROUS.

These are false prophets and religion. Please don't lump nondenominational christian churches with these yahoo's. Yes in the end christ will set things straight but it has nothing to do with priests or anything like this. I knew in my being there was something wrong with Cruz, now I know what it was.

Why didn't we here this from the media. Man that is crazy talk.

It has nothing to do with Christians and please don't lump them with these false prophets.

The Bot

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Willtell
reply to post by XionZap

Who is to say who is the wicked?
wdnsiszdv vvf iodmv wr3953043t2w s4389wd0309r40 f

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Why can only an american answer that question?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I don't even know who that guy is, let alone love him. He must be an actor or pop star or something right?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I don't even know who that guy is, let alone love him. He must be an actor or pop star or something right?

He's kind of the equivalent of the USA's Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Ah, as I thought. Then the answer is easy. The people that love that guy and his ideas are probably fools mesmerized by the idiotbox lol. It's really a subtle form of hypnosis.

As for Cuz and daddy. It's delusion, and quite scary. I pity people being raised by such mental cases. Hard to break free of nutcasery instilled by your parents.
edit on Sat, 26 Oct 2013 17:58:49 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

You talking about Brand?
Listen to his ideas and thoughts, I used to despise him but his political stuff I can agree with.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I listened to a few minutes of it, and the guy was too annoying to listen to for any longer. The interviewer being a dick and interrupting all the time didn't help matters any. I did agree with what he was saying about the socioeconomic sabotage, that's about all I could get from it.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

edit on 26-10-2013 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Well at least with his raising it does qualify him to be president: A sociopath, psychopath and mentality of a serial killer
A perfect American presidential candidate!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

No one said or implied that this represented all Christians.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

If this guys ideas are frightening one way or the other has nothing to do with whether the other guy’s ideas are.

You judge each on its own merits according to your own conscience

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Willtell
reply to post by dlbott

No one said or implied that this represented all Christians.

I know I was just saying it so hopefully no one made that jump is all. I agree Brandt can be hard to listen to. Kinda like Jim Carrey for me. Acquired taste you know lol.

Cruz, man I just look at the guy and then he opens his mouth, and for the love of something buy him a suit that fits lol. He kinda reminds me of skipper, lol...

The Bot

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

Basic Mkting 101:

"trendStarters"

"trendsetters"

"trend followers"

Starters,,are often, wealthy,charismatic,self assured,and in most case's noble-ally innocent. And can be lead too water, so too speak using, there greatest assest,,

yes then u can "guide" not one,, but many.

Machaveli?/Rasputin?/Chou En Lai?,,,not sure,,might have been Trotskey?

but i see that u ,,"judge each on its own merits "

so why then is Mr. Brand, being,,licked too existence by, some,,
and yet, and age old message like "give and u will recieve"( Mr. Cruz?,,or maybe its "at least stand up for Widows and Orphans?,,not sure,,,is to be STRUCK DOWN at all cost,,for the sake of good govt.
at yet mr. Brand preach's,,revolution, and revolt against, Good Government,,?
well at least in Dem eyes dat can't see too clearly,,,imo

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Good Government? where I will move there.
Brand is right society is broken has been for many many years, we do need a different system and hopefully one day it will happen.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

u see well, little boy monkey,,u are now appointed,, MAN-ATANG!,,,,

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join