It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Cruz's Father Suggested His Son Is 'Anointed' to Bring About 'End Time Transfer of Wealth'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Rafael Cruz, Father Of Ted Cruz, Wants "Great Transfer Of Wealth" Into Hands Of Evangelicals Like Himself

The father of Ted Cruz has interesting things to say regarding his religious beliefs
www.alternet.org...

www.opposingviews.com...#

"The pastor [Huch] referred to Proverbs 13:22, a little while ago, which says that the wealth of the wicked is stored for the righteous. And it is through the kings, anointed to take dominion, that that transfer of wealth is going to occur." - Rafael Cruz, August 26, 2012

In a sermon last year at an Irving, Texas, megachurch that helped elect Ted Cruz to the United States Senate, Cruz' father Rafael Cruz indicated that his son was among the evangelical Christians who are anointed as "kings" to take control of all sectors of society, an agenda commonly referred to as the "Seven Mountains" mandate, and "bring the spoils of war to the priests", thus helping to bring about a prophesied "great transfer of wealth", from the "wicked" to righteous gentile believers. link to video of Rafael Cruz describing the "great transfer of wealth" and the role of anointed "kings" in various sectors of society, including government, who are to "bring the spoils of war to the priests

Here is the link to the video if the youtube doesn't work
www.youtube.com...

The father of right wing Texas Senator Ted Cruz, the most visible leader of the now-ended government shutdown, is seen in recently uncovered videos calling for America to be ruled by “kings” who will take money from anyone who is not an evangelical Christian and deliver it into the hands of fundamentalist preachers and their acolytes.” “Kings who are anointed for a totally different reason than priests,” Rafael Cruz continued. “Kings who are anointed to take dominion. Kings who are anointed to go to war, win the war, and bring the spoils of war to the priests.

“The wealth of the wicked is stored for the righteous,” said the elder Cruz at an Irving, Texas, megachurch in August of 2012. “And it is through the kings, anointed to take dominion, that that transfer of wealth is going to occur."

www.opposingviews.com...#

Kings who are anointed for a totally different reason than priests,” Rafael Cruz continued. “Kings who are anointed to take dominion. Kings who are anointed to go to war, win the war, and bring the spoils of war to the priests.

Megachurch preacher Larry Huch suggested that Rafael Cruz’s own son, Ted, is one of those “kings.” And in fact, at a ceremony this past July Ted Cruz was “anointed” by a group of fundamentalist preachers in a special blessing ceremony.

The new hero of the right wing Ted Cruz grew up in this man's house and drunk deep of the these beliefs.

Editorial comment:
I wonder who are these people they will take this wealth from:
The Koch brothers, Rockefellers, Rothschild’s?

I DOUBT IT.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Bill Gates
Warren Buffett
Larry Ellison
Charles Koch
David Koch

well thats the top 5 Americans,,

how about some real people,,instead of old Europeon's,,

ohhh its about 200 BILLION,,,ya just them.

yea America.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Well, since Obama sat in Jeremiah Wright's church for 20 years and no one seems to care, then why should they care about this? Can't have it both ways.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
This is the danger with the charismatic movement. Because they hide behind the symbol of the cross, and their mega churches seemingly good intentions, they can get away manipulating and deceiving vulnerable people.
They cleverly twist scriptures around to suit themselves and only further their own agenda- which always seem to be Money and a ton of it!
These are the false prophets that Jesus warned about. And because these people know the wise will spot them out, they have to try to overcompensate with charisma, knowledge of biblical scripture off of memory, they will speak in a condescending, aggressive and authoritative tone so as to scare people into thinking they must be Men of God, to speak with such confidence etc... But Jesus said we would be known by our fruit. I'm not judging, It is for God and only God to know each and everyone's heart, but I am not naïve. And I do not trust that any spirit that truly comes from God would be so pre occupied with obtaining money and power in this life, when God's spirit's work is to transform hearts and get them focused on the next life! Now I'm not saying we don't all have moments where we wish we had more wealth, but most of us just want that because we don't want our loved ones or ourselves to suffer, we want to feel safe in the shelter of our own homes, have food on the table, not have to worry about financial ruins putting strain on everything etc... But there is a difference between your average person who would want wealth to feel protection and want to bless others with their wealth v.s Somebody who will inflict fear upon people, manipulate sacred texts within the bible for their own gain, and desire power and wealth for complete means of control. People who desire this, normally end up becoming friends with the world- and thus enemies of God

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

The wealth is to be taken from the wicked - is that so difficult to understand? Wicked means everybody who is a non-believer - period!

freedom7This is the danger with the charismatic movement. Because they hide behind the symbol of the cross, and their mega churches seemingly good intentions, they can get away manipulating and deceiving vulnerable people. They cleverly twist scriptures around to suit themselves and only further their own agenda- which always seem to be Money and a ton of it!

NOW - responding partially to your post .....Instead of displaying Christ on the Cross - lets ask why the wickedest of all Jew symbols - the tetragrammaton, aka, Solomon's Seal, and the Star of David is emblazoned on the pastors dais?
Not to mention that "stage-like" setting as a back-drop that looks to be meant for a Rock and Roll band .

edit on 26-10-2013 by XionZap because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

freedom7
These are the false prophets that Jesus warned about. And because these people know the wise will spot them out, they have to try to overcompensate with charisma, knowledge of biblical scripture off of memory, they will speak in a condescending, aggressive and authoritative tone so as to scare people into thinking they must be Men of God, to speak with such confidence etc

But there is a difference between your average person who would want wealth to feel protection and want to bless others with their wealth v.s Somebody who will inflict fear upon people, manipulate sacred texts within the bible for their own gain, and desire power and wealth for complete means of control. People who desire this, normally end up becoming friends with the world- and thus enemies of God

100% agree......

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS!!!! S/F

I have been squawking about the "Seven Mountain Dominionists" and this evangelical "New Apostolic Reformation" for several months now.

MANY people have never heard of them....

THIS MAN, and HIS ILK are DANGEROUS.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Nothing dangerous about religion. Yeah, right.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Haven't the religious been doing this for thousands of years anyway?
Can't wait till we grow out of the Father/child BS called religion...oh and we will.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

thats the same thing they said about,,Kennedy,,he was Catholic,,,so they shot him,,Matin Luther King,,he was black,,so they shot him,,,do we really need this type of crap,, agin in the USA,?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

No, it's not the same as JFK and MLKjr. These people are intent on making this a THEOCRATIC COUNTRY.

Look into it. They are dangerous.

Both JFK and MLKjr wanted for everyone to be treated with respect. That is NOT what the Ted Cruz/Michelle Bachmann/Newt Gingrich crowd are after.

But you are right; No, we do not need this.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
A point to consider is this:

People within dogmatic ethnocentric belief systems (Taliban like) are often too rigid.

It’s clear Cruz, who is and was extremely rigid in the recent shutdown fiasco, is imbued with an incredible amount of narrow minded rigidity (my way or the highway).

He obviously has been indoctrinated in this extreme ethnocentrism that to me is a potentially dangerous set of ideas that our secular system exists to shield us from.

It doesn’t matter the religion. It could be Buddhism, Judaism, Hinduism, Islam, or a Nazi type agenda( the New Dawn in Greece). Rigid ethnocentric belief systems are too narrow for the American political scene, imo.

Though the strength of America is that we have freedom of speech where they have the right to
go for it.
edit on 26-10-2013 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I just got a "bump" on an older thread about these people....

have a look, anyone who is concerned/interested:
Active Theocrats: The New Apostolic Reformation and The Seven Mountain Domionists

(Thanks to GrantedBail for the bump and revivication of the thread! This info needs to be disseminated. Unfortunately, apparently narwatch.org has disappeared. These people want to stay UNDER THE RADAR - and we can't let that happen....NO BLIND-SIDING.)

edit on 10/26/13 by wildtimes because: correct GrantedBail's username. Cheers!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

And I thought I was well informed.
Before reading this article I posted I had never heard of these guys by this name, though I knew there were such types.
Thanks for the heads up!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Go, you!!! Let's get the word out, and fight this!! I'm happy to provide more info. I only found out about them last April. Scary bunch indeed.

:thumb up: (Jeezy kreezy I miss the old emoticons!!)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Btw what do you mean on the other thread " they prayed Mother Teresa to death"

Are you saying they( the 7 mountain folks) prayed her to death?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

They THINK they did. They also think they can detect which "demons" inhabit an individual, an organization, a locale, and so forth. They have 'group exorcisms' to "rid" those people/places/orgs of those demons.

That is, at least, what I was told in a conference by a presenter/lecturer who had investigated this movement. Like I said, I'd never heard of them, but check out "Right Wing Watch", and "Consortium News" for more info....

also even wiki has a page about them:
New Apostolic Reformation

They DO strive to stay 'under the radar.' Alternet is also an EXCELLENT source for that sort of info.

edit on 10/26/13 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

OptimusSubprime
Well, since Obama sat in Jeremiah Wright's church for 20 years and no one seems to care, then why should they care about this? Can't have it both ways.

I had no idea Jeremiah was Obama's Dad, how crazy !

Oh wait.. so Jeremiah is not Obamas Dad, NOR did Jeremiah refer to end times
and certainly WAS NOT talking about how his NOT SON, Obama, was tied to it.
Ok that makes sense.

Isn't wealth redistribution a mortal sin in the Tea Party?
How' will his Dad take the news that his Canadian born birther"Texan" Son
is dead set on doing exactly the opposite of what his father preaches?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Again, I ask: what happens when the ideals of absolute selflessness are employed in the spirit of inevitable selfishness?

This is what happens.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
This is absolutely terrifying. We need to somehow make sure that America knows about this.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join