It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Cruz's Father Suggested His Son Is 'Anointed' to Bring About 'End Time Transfer of Wealth'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

OptimusSubprime
Well, since Obama sat in Jeremiah Wright's church for 20 years and no one seems to care, then why should they care about this? Can't have it both ways.

Wright didn't do anything that MLK didn't do and said about the same thing about America. Cruz's father is a nutcase nothing like Wright.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Really? None of the speeches I heard from MLK sounded anything like the rev.... Care to point me at some of those radical hateful speeches made by MLK?

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Obama's church sessions is a totally different story. Don't change the subject, discuss the one at hand. People like Cruz' father are a very dangerous type. (and from what I heard, so was Obama's pastor, but again, a different subject). First of all, wealth does not go over well in the Bible. Mega churches all on their own seem evil to me as they are masses of wealth. Yes, there are good deeds done in their name At Times with their money but how is that different than when the Catholic Church did good deeds for the poor while also the Spanish Inquisition was going on? When evil does some good, does that make it not evil or just obfuscate truth? If I were evil and greedy and wanted money, what better way than to start a church, collect followers, collect money, build, do some good deeds, get recognition and tax breaks, media attention, amass more wealth, live well, do some good deeds, and keep that going? Potentially one heck of a good scam. Amassing wealth instead of spending it on good deeds..... is that not evil all on its own? Driving a Ford instead of a Rolls Royce? A modest home instead of a mansion? Many of the New Christians preach Wealth as Good. I'm pretty sure Jesus would be disgusted.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

If we have more men like Ted Cruz's daddy in power then I gravely fear the future of America for we are indeed going to the path of Christian Theocracy

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

If that happens WW3 within 6 months.,...because that is what these guys want.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

TKDRL

Really? None of the speeches I heard from MLK sounded anything like the rev.... Care to point me at some of those radical hateful speeches made by MLK?

Look into the speech that got him dis-invited to the White House. Read "The Other America" a speech by him.

"The Other America"

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Ha, he's going to do the seven king thing and the mark of the beast lol

Christians try to make their own prophecies come true because deep down they know it's fake.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Then we really would have a revolution

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Uniformity all western religions have there attention focused to much on one book that book being the christian bible and refuse (sometimes even having a logical stand point for refusing) to see any other point of view or even acknowledged it as a possibility which they then call faith.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Hmmm, so, how many of you on this thread are people who were raised to one belief and then didn't change your beliefs at all as you grew and become adults?

Just curious because I see a lot of threads from people who start out saying things like, "I was raised Christian and saw the light and become atheist ..." or "I was raised atheist and saw the light and become Christian ..." and so on and so forth.

For the record I am not in favor of any state imposed redistribution of wealth, not in the name of "fairness" not in the name of "god."

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Replace negro and black with poor, and what he describes is still going on today. I didn't see him going on about the whitey devil and hateful racist nonsense like Wright does. If that is the best ammo you got to prove Wright and MLK are the same kind of guys, then in my opinion, you are shooting blanks.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

These people are dangerous and complete nut jobs.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Oh...never mind..
edit on 28-10-2013 by caladonea because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
ALERT!!

NARwatch DOES have a public facebook page!! Just discovered it this morning, checking to see if the other site was back or not.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Wait isn't part of the Democratic platform the redistribution of wealth from the rich to the not-so-rich? Why is it when someone from a different party allegedly (since it is his father saying all this and not Ted, because we all know that every child since ever follows in his father's footsteps and beliefs 100% /sarcasm) wants to redistribute wealth, you guys don't like this. Oh I know! It must be because the redistribution isn't going to your base, it is going somewhere else.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

Clearly the comparison that I am making is that they are both radical religious movements, but if you want to avoid the obvious then have a ball. I am not supportive of Ted Cruz's Dad and his false religion.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Not a follower of Christ obviously.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Religions are like trees.

Some grow fruit, others nuts and some... well, they're there for the birds to nest in.

You just need to find the one you're comfortable with, you know? Seems to me I'd be pretty uncomfortable sitting anywhere near that King's tree and I doubt the fruit growing on it would nourish anyone but the king.

Not gonna be too popular overall. Good reason to keep that tree under wraps.
edit on 29/10/13 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Kings...see what entertaining a monarchist mentality gets you? These people want rulers and peasants, masters and slaves. You must serve someone or you are no one. Which philosophically could be argued as an accurate statement, but to what degree? This bull# is overkill and will not end well.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

OptimusSubprime
Well, since Obama sat in Jeremiah Wright's church for 20 years and no one seems to care, then why should they care about this? Can't have it both ways.

But you are so wrong here Prime. People do care. All over the place. You know where to look as well as I. All the screaming and hollering and running up and down the isles about Wright and Obama.

The thing as I see it is that the information about Obama and Wright, did, reach the public. The public yawned and rolled over. This aspect of Mr. Cruz's life should be known by all as well.

Turning your statement 180%. If all those people were or are upset about Obama/Wright, then they should also be concerned about Mr. Cruz and his poppy, don't ya think?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join