It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Videos that need to be seen as the 50th anniversary of the JFK assassination nears.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
My apologies in advance if this is considered unnecessary. If the Mods see fit, then go ahead and delete this thread. I did a search and the videos Here are dead links.

Bill Hicks had some observations that I'm sure many can identify with:

Before you get too deeply into the Evidence of Revision vids, here is a decent clip of JFK assassination rarities that the majority of Americans have probably never seen. Don't let the beginning with Sinatra throw you off, it only lasts a few minutes...

This YT user has put the EOR series into playlists that will make it easier for you to watch 1 - 5 without a lot of searching. They go from JFK to RFK to Jonestown.

EOR DVD 1

EOR DVD 2

EOR DVD 3

EOR DVD 4

EOR DVD 5

The man who created the original series went on to add a 6th disk about the MLK assassination. I guess it's because the "I Had A Dream" speech is copyrighted that YT keeps taking it down. This YT user has all of disk 6 available, but you'll need to go watch the parts one at a time. I wouldn't put it off too long, though, YT will probably take it down again...

THE FIRST VIDEO OF PART 6 SHOULD NOT BE PLAYED WITH SMALL CHILDREN AROUND. IT SHOWS LYNCHINGS AND ONE MAN'S BODY BURNING ON A BONFIRE!!!

-- A bit of a spoiler --
Toward the end is a bit of information that completes the circle and brings us back to the same cabal that killed JFK.

EOR DVD 6
edit on 23-10-2013 by CornShucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-10-2013 by CornShucker because: Fixed link

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Just finished the beginning of part 1 of the Revision series. Professionally done. Although I don't know where its leading yet, I like what I am seeing thus far. I think other members should give this a look see.

As we approach the 50th Anniversary of JFKs death there will be disinformation in the media to bum steer us away from the truth. Make sure you keep your speculative goggles, tinfoil hat and BS filter on max.

Enjoy.
edit on 23-10-2013 by intrptr because: changed

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CornShucker

Great post & thread and thanks for the links to the vids.

I've started to watch DVD 1 and there is some amazing stuff here although there is also a lot of stuff I think might be a little extraneous.

One thing that blew me away was the clip in Part 1 - 4 of 10 where they showed the "finding" of the rifle in the School Book Depository and you can see *another rifle* as clear as day leaning up against the wall right behind the one the LEO is holding.

How did they EVER explain that?

My guess is that no one in a position to do anything about it saw that video clip. Certainly not the Warren (Whitewash) Commission and it was probably not reviewed by the House Select Committee on Assassinations but I don't have a list of the evidence they reviewed...

Any ideas?

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Watched the Bill Hicks and the second video. Excellent videos!
(On my way to starting the series now)
As for my sentiments on the subject:
I am thoroughly impressed and disgusted at the same time. All I can really say is quite simple. It is our own fault for being so gullible and stupid. The facts are there and to me there is no more conspiracy. Our friendly revenue takers have purposely hidden the truth on numerous occasions because they can get away with it and kill those who dissent. And everyone knows it! Which is why no one can gather a massive union of force and combat this malicious beast.

All dogs eventually die, though... and this can't last forever.

and we are getting smarter than they want to admit...

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Here's my contribution to this great thread: 50 reasons for 50 years.Check out this series of vids.
edit on 023131p://3726 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Lots of material to see...will get started when I get home. Thanks for the vids.

btw. Love Bill Hicks...one of the great prophets of our time....

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Riffrafter

-- snip --
Any ideas?

I kinda feel the stuff that might seem extraneous has value in the fact that very, very few people have seen it put together in this way (or not at all).

As you get into the documentary you will see that the Warren Commission was concocted by Johnson & Hoover to block the creation of any serious investigation. I feel pretty confident in saying they spent no more time on the phantom gun than they did on the Mauser being held by the straps.

It's put into perspective pretty well in a section of "Best Evidence" by David Lifton. After he purchased the Warren Report volumes, he initiated contact with Wesley Liebeler (I hope this is right. My copy of the book is at our son's) and asked a series of questions. He finally found an anomaly that even Mr. Liebeler admitted struck him as odd and he agreed to contact another attorney that had been part of the process. When Lifton checked back, Mr. Liebeler admitted that the only reply he'd been able to get was, "Our job was to CLOSE doors, not to open new ones."

The Mauser disappeared and the "new" murder weapon materialized.

When I discovered this series of vids, every moment I could spare was spent on watching them. This was on my bucket list. I didn't want to go to my grave without knowing what really happened in Dallas.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

mike dangerously
Here's my contribution to this great thread: 50 reasons for 50 years.Check out this series of vids.
edit on 023131p://3726 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

And a great addition!!! I highly recommend these vids. I've watched most of them and intend to view them all. Well worth watching, indeed.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

havok

-- snip --
All I can really say is quite simple. It is our own fault for being so gullible and stupid.

I agree, with one exception. You can't form an opinion about something you've never seen or heard about. I was dumbfounded by the string of famous network newspeople reporting about the find of the Mauser and then Cronkite coming on the next morning to report the new "official" murder weapon.

All that extra footage that makes the point so beautifully is what kept the man that put these fantastic DVDs from being able to market it! It sure makes me think of the difference between watching Newtown live and what the average person on the street believes...

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Here

I stumbled upon this by pure luck. I'll let the note from the page set this up...

Editor’s note: When They Kill A President by Roger Craig is an unpublished manuscript written by a man who, in his capacity as a Deputy Sheriff, witnessed many critical moments in Dallas on November 22, 1963 and beyond and did not change his story despite the staggering costs to himself. I purchased a copy of this manuscript in the 1980s from Tom Davis, a first-generation JFK assassination researcher. I met Tom through his capacity as a bookseller in Capitola, California after some years of listening to Mae Brussell’s weekly radio program, World Watchers International.

I truly grieve for Roger Craig. This country could use more men like him. Once he heard that first shot, all thought of his instructions to stand and serve as nothing but a spectator of the motorcade were forgotten. It would never have occurred to him to stand idly by as an American president was attacked.

Please go to the site and read the full thing. There is info that I was still unaware of. Time and time again, Craig tried to do the job he was sworn to do only to have the dupes undermine him... Here is a good example:

I bolted toward Houston Street. I was fifteen steps from the corner—before I reached it two more shots had been fired. Telling myself that it wasn‘t true and at the same time knowing that it was, I continued to run. I ran across Houston Street and beside the pond, which is on the west side of Houston. I pushed a man out of my way and he fell into the pond. I ran down the grass between Main and Elm.

People were lying all over the ground. I thought, “My God, they‘ve killed a woman and child,” who were lying beside the gutter on the South side of Elm Street. I checked them and they were alright. I saw a Dallas Police Officer run up the grassy knoll and go behind the picket fence near the railroad yards. I followed and behind the fence was complete confusion and hysteria.

I began to question people when I noticed a woman in her early thirties attempting to drive out of the parking lot. She was in a brown 1962 or 1963 Chevrolet. I stopped her, identified myself and placed her under arrest. She told me that she had to leave and I said, “Lady, you‘re not going anywhere.” I turned her over to Deputy Sheriff C.I. Lummy) Lewis and told him the circumstances of the arrest. Officer Lewis told me that he would take her to Sheriff Decker and take care of her car.

The parking lot behind the picket fence was of little importance to most of the investigators at the scene except that the shots were thought to have come from there.

Let us examine this parking lot. It was leased by Deputy Sheriff B. D. Gossett. He in turn rented parking space by the month to the deputies who worked in the court house, except for official vehicles. I rented one of these spaces from Gossett when I was a dispatcher working days or evenings. I paid Gossett $3.00 per month and was given a key to the lot. An interesting point is that the lot had an iron bar across the only entrance and exit (which were the same). The bar had a chain and lock on it. The only people having access to it were deputies with keys. Point: how did the woman gain access and, what is more important, who was she and why did she have to leave?

This was to be the beginning of the never-ending cover up. Had I known then what I know now, I would have personally questioned the woman and impounded and searched her car. I had no way of knowing that an officer, with whom I had worked for four years, was capable of losing a thirty year old woman and a three thousand pound automobile. To this day Officer Lewis does not know who she was, where she came from or what happened to her. Strange!

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Last night I finished watching the first video from the OP (haven't had the time).

OMG man. OMG.

You know...I'm always leaning towards conspiracies being real...but in my mind I always reserve a thought...people lie so I always take any CT with a slight reserve.

After watching this video...there is absolutely no doubt anymore...

THEY KILLED KENNEDY !!!!!!...and by they...I mean...not Oswald.

No doubt. No doubt.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

MarioOnTheFly

-- snip --
After watching this video...there is absolutely no doubt anymore...

THEY KILLED KENNEDY !!!!!!...and by they...I mean...not Oswald.

No doubt. No doubt.

Once I discovered these amazing vids, any chance of me getting anything done the rest of the day went right out the window.

Author, Mark Lane, did a documentary called "Two Men In Dallas" (meaning JFK and R. Craig). The music is admittedly cheesy, but it was released in 1976, after all... You can find all the parts on YT. Here's a selection:

If this darned thing is still acting up, I guess just click to watch it on YT. Don't seem to know how to get this one right.

edit on 30-10-2013 by CornShucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2013 by CornShucker because: Fixed link

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

what specifically shocked me is...multiple first hand witnesses, most notably including the doctors that were present in the hospital when they brought Kennedy in.

The doctor (Crenshaw i think) who stood by him...until his last breath...said..."he was shot from the front, at least two possibly 3 shooters". Since this man is a doctor...I reckon he knows the difference between exit and entry wounds. Surely he has a credible authority to make such a claim...

But this is only one of the shocking interviews...

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

MarioOnTheFly

what specifically shocked me is...multiple first hand witnesses, most notably including the doctors that were present in the hospital when they brought Kennedy in.

The doctor (Crenshaw i think) who stood by him...until his last breath...said..."he was shot from the front, at least two possibly 3 shooters". Since this man is a doctor...I reckon he knows the difference between exit and entry wounds. Surely he has a credible authority to make such a claim...

But this is only one of the shocking interviews...

The Warren Commission was nothing but a whitewash of the assassination and there were dozens who should have been given the chance to testify but were never called.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Sorry it takes so long to get there, but what you'll see at the 6:30 mark is shameful. Special Agent James Hosty, FBI, is shown testifying before the FBI oversight committee about the letter that Lee Harvey Oswald hand delivered to him upon arriving in Dallas, why the Warren Commission never heard of it and his destruction (under orders) of that letter just two or three hours after Oswald died.

edit on 30-10-2013 by CornShucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2013 by CornShucker because: trying to fix YT link

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Thanks for the heads up about the video link. The testimony by Craig is compelling. Sorry I don't have more to offer at this time.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
That is a really SUPERIOR documentary series. A lot of history, news reports, documents, and interviews that would otherwise be lost and most folk have never seen.

It really gave me a MUCH better understanding of the events and the eras that it covers. S&F!

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
JFK - 3 Shots that Changed America.

You have to pay close attention or you'll miss LBJ's "popeye" signal at the Fort Worth breakfast.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

SayonaraJupiter
JFK - 3 Shots that Changed America.
-- snip --
You have to pay close attention or you'll miss LBJ's "popeye" signal at the Fort Worth breakfast.

Excellent vid. I agree with you, that is one creepy gesture, "If looks could kill comes to mind"...

Those gifts (in the context of what followed) add to the eerie atmosphere.

I'll admit, the prayer got more than one unexpected tear from me.

LBJ was ruthless to the extreme and had a psychopath's drive for control and power.

From Here:

College Hill’s pattern was repeated on Capitol Hill in 1933 and 1934. The ‘Little Congress’ of congressional aides was a social organization. But Lyndon Johnson saw in its presidency a means of entree to men of power. Again there were repeated complaints, this time from fellow Little Congress members, that he had ‘stolen’ elections (‘Everyone said it: “In that last election that damn Lyndon Johnson stole some votes again”‘). When, in 1933 and 1934, Johnson was accused of ‘stuffing’ a ballot box, he was not yet represented by Abe Fortas, and his accusers succeeded in accomplishing what Fortas prevented Johnson’s 1948 accusers from accomplishing: opening the ballot box. When the Little Congress box was opened, it was found
that the accusations against Johnson were true. Again, as at college, what he had done was unprecedented: no one had ever stuffed a Little Congress ballot box before. (And, perhaps no one would ever stuff one again, for after his departure the organization quickly reverted to its easygoing social role; ‘My God, who would cheat to win the presidency of something like the Little Congress?’) In his first campaign for the Senate, he stole thousands of votes, and when they proved insufficient (‘He ['Pappy' O'Daniel] stole more votes than we did, that’s all’), his reaction was to try to steal still more, and his failure in this attempt was due only to [an] irredeemable tactical error, not to any change in the pattern . . .

At each previous stage of his career, then, Johnson’s election tactics had made clear not only a hunger for power but a willingness to take (within the context of American politics, of course; the coups and assassinations that characterize other countries’ politics were not and never would be included in his calculations) whatever political steps would be necessary to satisfy that hunger. Over and over again, he had stretched the rules of the game to their breaking point, and then had broken them, pushing deeper into the ethical and legal no-man’s-land beyond them than others were willing to go.

Now, in 1948 . . . he was operating beyond the loosest boundaries of prevailing custom and political morality. What had been demonstrated before was now underlined in the strongest terms: in the context of the politics that was his life, Lyndon Johnson would do whatever was necessary to win. Even in terms of the most elastic political morality — the political morality of 1940s Texas — his methods were amoral” (Robert A. Caro, *The Years of Lyndon Johnson: Means of Ascent,* 397-98).

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
accidental post
edit on 1-11-2013 by CornShucker because: self-explanatory

edit on 1-11-2013 by CornShucker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join