It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultimate Secret of Freemasonry Revealed!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Why do the words "Don't shoot the messenger" come to mind? Perhaps if You had used "Plumbers of Skokie" and then typed ALL that? If You are "preaching" Love, Compassion then |'m ALL for it but isn't "Free Will" also a part of the lesson of this realm? The folks arguing may be in agreement of actual principle, but then have any non-positive 'history' mixed in with the message? Just a thought?

| just clicked on the thread because | was hoping to find out the "REAL Mason/Shriners Secret" and that is of course, How do they fit ALL those clowns in One small car?

LOVE Your work, and even those in dis-agreement provide good angles of thought. Aren't "WE" (You and Me, the "other You") just here on Mother Earth, to "Learn, Teach and Have Fun"?

namaste

link   
If the PTB are not murdering, who is? Those following their orders? I've been through this very discussion in great detail and even variations of it with some pretty advanced thinkers, who had some privileged information. Now, critical thinking applies very much.

Becaues the world is around you. In this world, a ruthless para military serves corporate and royal interests, there is a bloodline situation going on here, that orchestrate nearly all the wars, and rebellions even. And we have billions starving, children dying in abject poverty and via very perverse beliefs, and via militia of all kind. Examples, nursing woman has her baby murdered and her breasts sawed off. I don't forget these examples, but hold a perpetual candle up to all of these people and it actually destroy all of heaven becaues the testing ground has to become transparent and answer the children here, for progression can't just happen by any means. We can't take short cuts and do anything we wish to achieve a goal. Been in that predicament since early childhood, not even teen age years, these are the words I've used in my private moments speaking to God/Goodness.

So...this pure group of priests (they think this is true) who serve God, they think even the other side is God, is neutral to them, and all things serve to them, blame anyone who carries out their orders.

Now its time to look carefully at what Love is, and what its opposite is, in terms of conscious growth or regression, in terms of gravity, and in terms of outcome.

What these beings are doing, is taking the very long painful way back home, because they bottom out eventually and have to restruggle and do Groundhog Day, to reach Home.

There is no passing by the pain and suffering one has allowed, ordered or inflicted on another.

link   
reply to post by supermarket2012

I haven't suggested it's an 'evil cult' so i don't run with 'those guys', nor do i think they have a monopoly on power, but too differing degrees in many Countries, regions, states and towns, they are de facto the Law.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
So the op rants and shouts like a mentally challenged televangelist about something to do with freemasonry, then directs us to prior threads of theirs to achieve what I believe was alluded to as some type of enlightenment. Sweet.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

muzzleflash

Unity_99
All? Is God the source of ALL beings? Many of us would say, yes! Is God in the actions and intentions of ALL beings, or do we now enter into the realm of infinite parts of infinity and free will?
edit on 21-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Hi Unity!

I think yes to both.

Also gotta say this:

Free Will = Respecting Freedom of Others
Only way to Uphold it.

There is an order of effort from above.

Freedom is the first principal, but in that comes the freedom of all. And might does not make right, right is might.

From this comes, Serve and Protect. Its a foundationary principal. One can not grow up as parents or family if one is not willing to do the best effort in protecting the young and vulnerable.

And then comes fullness of understanding, compassion and equality.

Progression of consciousness takes great understanding, and learning, from another.

God is all intelligence/consciousness and soul, but not all actions. And actions create two polarities in the levels where souls are tested for this.

Goodness is the opposite, repulsion, to the dark side fear and anger and domination and harm.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Maghda
reply to post by network dude

It isn't a question of what i want to know, it's the creation of a society that operates behind closed doors and sets itself up as the controlling factor within that society by becoming the means to furtherance within the establishments of State that is the issue for me.

And where did you get the idea that we are wanting to control anything? You have some pretty solid thoughts on what Freemasonry is, but do you actually 'know" what it is about?

I am a member and would be happy to share anything I can, but without some starting point, I fear you might be bored to tears and we both waste time. If you think we hold some great knowledge away from the public, please let me know what you wish to know and we can sort that our quickly.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by JackSparrow17

I like the Truth.

Like how the BIBLE said Jesus is the Son, and the only way.

Then I like how it says we humans are all the Sons of Man. Children of God.

Also Jesus teaches Forgiveness. Which is super ignored it would seem.

Its not my fault virtually every culture has unique yet similar ways of describing the same ideas.

Id quote the Book but Im on phone.

To me its All just manifestations of the infinite.
All Books are worthy of existence we should spread out all over.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

LizardSlicks
So the op rants and shouts like a mentally challenged televangelist about something to do with freemasonry, then directs us to prior threads of theirs to achieve what I believe was alluded to as some type of enlightenment. Sweet.

Got a real debate?

Or just Hate?

Figures....

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
When you have two opposing sides, there is consciousness, spirit, God, within the light, but the one side is legion, for they are regressed consciousness. Its like a pyramid, where it takes the powerful ones at the top, channeling all the others to gain any strong spirit skills. The true essence of the draco! There are codes in all their symbols and in religions, some are dark and some are light, and its the frequency of the beholder to see them. Sometimes each side cannot even see the other code, only its own.

God is One, all right, when all the dross and shadow is removed, and only the Light Consciousness remains.

They're not serving Love and Goodness, and Love isn't hauling someone off to a fema camp. God is not neutral, but when you pull back the curtain on what they call God, its metaphorically horned.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Unity_99
They're not serving Love and Goodness, and Love isn't hauling someone off to a fema camp.

Can you cite any examples of Masons hauling people off to FEMA camps? Hell, cite anyone getting hauled off to a FEMA camp period.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

muzzleflash

Vasa Croe
Huh? So God spoke to you just to tell you about Free Masons? That is odd....nothing else, just to tell you about the secret to Free Masons?

Is God a Free Mason?

Call it figurative, an allegory, or even a story, I don't care.

Stop judging people all the time.
It's illogical, irrational, and rude.

Can't we be civilized humans and discuss honestly?

Only way to make Earth better = LOOK IN MIRROR
FIX PROBLEM

I'm honestly not sure what to call your post Sir.

I'm not making any judgement on you or your theories - but what I am saying is that a list of words and potential ways those words could be correlated is no proof, or hardly even enough to me to formulate a plausible theory, of what any society; secret or not stands for.

Now, to respond to your 'theory'... The Free Masons may use phrases and architecture that reminds you of biblical references; they may also embody many biblical ideologies, But, is any of this reason to associate them with the will of God? IMO - Not at all.

If you'll bear with me for a moment; I'd like to point out the clearest violation by the masons, of the simplest guidelines provided by your 'God'...

Wikipedia
Deuteronomy 5:8-10
"‘You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or serve them; for I the LORD your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments.

I believe in its simplest interpretation ( not to open another can of worms here ) - 'Don't build statues of yourselves or worship other peoples statues of stuff'.

Put this statement in context when looking at any monument designed by the Masons. They nearly all contain 'carved images of likenesses of men'. This to me would be a direct violation by the entire society to adhere to the statutes you are claiming they are so entitled to.

Now... I hate to get personal, but perhaps you should consider ( before flaming everyone who isn't 'so educated' ) your own rather judgemental approach to your post... I believe you have brought judgement upon yourself -

Judge not, that you be not judged. Matthew 7:1

Finally... To address what I believe your actual point here is - the fact that all peoples should accept their neighbors for what they believe, and that we all believe in quite the same thing, but perhaps from a different perspective --

I agree with this, if this is your point, but what I do not believe in is you coming out calling anyone who doesn't quite understand the concept 'uneducated' or 'incoherent' or whatever label you've opted to grant them - you sir, are failing to accept those that do not accept your belief system, and perpetuating what I believe you are claiming you want to stop.

I M H O

Out.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

No, except for Nazi Germany and the Japanese interment during WW2, comes to mind. But this is taking a boogie man out of the closet as a metaphor.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by LewisStulePhD

Hi Lewis thanks for chiming in.

They use a trap door under the car for the clowns.

I agree we are here to learn.
I look forward to learning everyday.

I wonder what todays lesson will be?
Will find out shortly, lol.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Not really because as a non-member i'm not privy to the details, but in terms of general principle it can be seen that certain standards are required for membership, that there is a concern with abiding by the Law and with not being an untoward element within society, ostensibly no bad thing, but the result is a society of conformists and a principle toward furthering the interests of those seen to uphold and represent the pillars of Protestant power and establishment.

But bearing in mind that during the Middle Ages the Guild System was the means by which the Catholic Church exerted influence through all levels of society, that during the Reformation this then became obsolete within Protestant Nations but was re-constructed in terms of Free Masonry as a means by which Protestant thinkers and idealists could exert those same controls and influences, then in reality it was the transference of the means of control from the hands of one group to another.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Freemasonry is also an institution that can be hijacked by human beings with ill intent. It contains the same pitfall as any organized religion, and its rigid, untransparent structure makes me even more suspicious of it. I know that they practice magic too at certain levels of it, which is all about controlling things. Read Manly P Hall sometime. He pretty much exposes all the inner beliefs of freemasonry.

edit on 21-10-2013 by JNathanK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DigitalJedi805

Idolatry is a deceptive paradox.

While yes, putting one material thing above all else is foolish and disasterous, all are guilty of it.

Saying the word "GOD" is a graven image in our minds. Even without vowels it still represents the same thing. Idolatry, blasphemy.

My best suggestion is to seek balance.
Dont fall into either extreme.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

JNathanK
Freemasonry is also an institution that can be hijacked by human beings with ill intent.

Indeed.

Like all institutes or organizations.

It happens.
People have negative agendas every once in awile.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Do you have anything to really say? Or just cryptic nonsense, and "secrets" you're going to make us work for, that are really just stating the obvious spun in a circle?

Not hate, annoyance.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Unity_99
No, except for Nazi Germany and the Japanese interment during WW2, comes to mind. But this is taking a boogie man out of the closet as a metaphor.

So you are just trying to frighten people by implying that Masons are going to haul them off to FEMA camps based on your paranoia? The Original Post outlined this type of behavior.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Maghda
Not really because as a non-member i'm not privy to the details, but in terms of general principle it can be seen that certain standards are required for membership...

Yeah, belief in God and not being a felon.

But bearing in mind that during the Middle Ages the Guild System was the means by which the Catholic Church exerted influence through all levels of society...

Strawman and irrelevant. This is not the Middle Ages and Masonry is not a Guild.

...that during the Reformation this then became obsolete within Protestant Nations but was re-constructed in terms of Free Masonry as a means by which Protestant thinkers and idealists could exert those same controls and influences, then in reality it was the transference of the means of control from the hands of one group to another.

I am still missing this control aspect. Answer the question I directed to you on the previous page. Be detailed and specific.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join