It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultimate Secret of Freemasonry Revealed!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by JackSparrow17

Satans LIE isnt to convince people he doesnt exist.
Most believe in Satan 100%.

They think the whole world is owned by Satan, the say everyone else is Satanist, its nothing but Satan this, Satan that.

What is Satan GOD?
He is everywhere?
Sees everything?
Tempts everyone to test their faith and character?

Yep thats God in Disguise!

Satans Great LIE
Convincing people it exists and honestly opposes God.

The only thing to exist = God
Fact

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

JNathanK
It contains the same pitfall as any organized religion...

Another strawman, Masonry is not a religion.

...and its rigid, untransparent structure makes me even more suspicious of it.

We are a 501:c:3 not for profit and as such we file annual returns which are available for review.

I know that they practice magic too at certain levels of it, which is all about controlling things.

You know? Really? Maybe you can explain at what 'levels', how you know and where you learned this revelatory information.

[Read Manly P Hall sometime. He pretty much exposes all the inner beliefs of freemasonry.

Which book(s) by Hall should everyone be reading in your inestimable opinion?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DigitalJedi805

I deride the deriders.
Aegis is a mirror.

Am I wrong to be harsh to those who say garbage like " I refuse to read pertinent info supplied" , then proceed to opinionate and talk smack?

If it helps, imagine that my backhand helps them to see cupcakes and flowers.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by JNathanK

Everyone practices magik without knowing.

Holding hands praying for things?
Bless the food?
Help Grandma shes suffering?

Pray = Spell

Magic right out in the Open.
Its everywhere think about it.

Inescapable actually.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

OMG, fema camps have been built. We've been talking about them and the underground bases and Colorado Airport for years. If anything is meant to scare or jar people, it would be Colorado airport. Not bringing up something that has indeed happened in the past, that was, and I will repeat this, Not Love, and was from On High, therefore from Masons and Mystery School, isn't being good.

You don't address the point of my post and try to find issues where there literally are none. Are you denying internment or fema type camps existed in Germany and for the Japanese here? Do you think any recent ones have been built? Do you think we should ignore the state of the world and the real life issues or even speculations of further real life abuses, that are being done by VERY DARK BEINGS MISMANAGING THIS PLANET FOR AGENDA? Do you think attacking someone's examples is a way of undermining them?

Its a typical tactic, seen it done before, by DARK HATS.

How to become a Dark Hat? By Ignoring the Divine God portion of self, the light and consciousness within you and by free will will, do the opposite. Thus again, God is not ALL BEHAVIORS.
edit on 21-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Unity_99
OMG, fema camps have been built. We've been talking about them and the underground bases and Colorado Airport for years.

I must have missed all the pictures of the bases and underground tunnels.

Are you denying internment or fema type camps existed in Germany and for the Japanese here?

And what did either of these have to do with Masonry? Nothing.

...that are being done by VERY DARK BEINGS MISMANAGING THIS PLANET FOR AGENDA? Do you think attacking someone's examples is a way of undermining them?

Oh, jeez. Here it is. Space aliens or whatever the hell you think is running the show. Non cogito ergo extraterrestrialis

Its a typical tactic, seen it done before, by DARK HATS.

How to become a Dark Hat? By Ignoring the Divine God portion of self, the light and consciousness within you and by free will will, do the opposite. Thus again, God is not ALL BEHAVIORS.

Sadly, the only typical tactic is yours, that of paranoid delusion. FEMA camps, dark beings, underground tunnels, etc. I am so glad I do not live my life in a world of fear and paranoia.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I'll tell you something else, while in conversations with one of those with the most advanced knowledgeable person I encountered, he still had a very good concept of the Good side. But he didn't understand forgiveness, counseling and that karma wasn't all it was cut out to be, he was karma oriented. So I shared soul knowledge, memories and what I knew and he knew this was from home, higher levels, he even suggested often that I had come in for the first time, for I didn't agree with any of the programs here and on some issues we didn't see eye to eye. What I hope is that I wedged a crack in his programming to let more light in for even if someone who is my friend and writes often has military or black op background, as oft they do, I do my best to share and nudge them, like a fisherman, and love them. So when I explained that Love is not like that at all, and that we would never allow such a thing to occur, (discussions of harvests and afterlife for those who harm), that it was about learning your lessons and then growing up, striving to turn around and not harm anyone, and that it wasn't about punishment, perfect knowledge, so facing what you've done. But a thorough life review, which is not in time, therefore can be whatever length is needed, could do that. Anyway, his answer was Free Will, and thus he was implying IMO, the free will of others arranging the outcomes as if Family was just passive.

Family is not passive. Love is not sterile or impotent.

It cuts through all defenses and floods one with memories and joy, and people turn to healing.

When the pencils go down, some are going to be surprised at the end results especially if they've been working hard to pull off a harvest for their masters.....(there are many very decent and intelligent people in the mysteries, but, the higher levels are serving something else) bring in a cycle like that and there won't be many heading off to the time outs.

Because I know that most humans here clean up easily.

Its the team mismanaging this planet and their minions that will have some problems. Not the trauamtized teen into substance abuse due to alot of problems at home, whether he joined a gang and harmed someone or not.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Its funny and sad.

I straight hooked them all up big time with loads of gold.

They must think this is Iron Pyrite, haha.

I robbed the Devils Vault the jewels are legit.

I am amazed how distant ATS and related alternative communities really are.

Most will outright reject valid research in favor of fear based rhetoric.

It's more enlightening to examine the communities response than the cool stuff I brought foward to begin with.

Its the Information Age yet few want to know anything, most just believe the scariest things they heard.

Sai.
/end rant

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Satan is worshiped, straight in plain sight.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Yes there may be forgiveness in Heaven but not with a group as exclusive as the Freemasons

Indeed this is no longer the Middle Ages, yet Free Masons still hide behind the facade of the Guilds they subverted and gained influence within during the Reformation, their earliest pseudo-history and mention being an example of such, the bible based initiation stories are directly derived from those such as the Stone Masons, ship builders and Printers Guilds, in terms of the Temple of Solomon, Ark Mariners and Rosicrucian traditions.

But perhaps as you say, strawmen and irrelevant...and now i am bored with this thread.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Maghda

Actually everyone is forgiven, and all progress, at one time or another, for time is an illusion, so they've indeed already done it, and God is Perfected Infinitely outside of Time and in all His/Her components and children, US.

There is no permanent hell and the shadow is all blown away at the end so there is no dark side lasting either.

In time, between here and there, is a long journey for some who harm however.....for pain must be understood if you've dumped it on others, and you are filled with shame. For some of them, instead of cleaning up, they then transfer blame for their failings onto others, hardened completely up, and go quite far into the shadow side. This applies to all beings/species and life in existence on all levels, not specifically masons, some of whom are probably hero's not zero's.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Maghda
Yes there may be forgiveness in Heaven but not with a group as exclusive as the Freemasons.

Yeah, so exclusive. Non-felons and people who believe in God.

Indeed this is no longer the Middle Ages, yet Free Masons still hide behind the facade of the Guilds they subverted and gained influence within during the Reformation...

You have still not answered any of my questions.

But perhaps as you say, strawmen and irrelevant...and now i am bored with this thread.

Typical, another drive-by poster.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

The answer to your question is that Free Masonry advances the causes and interests of it's own members with regards to who creates the Laws and Policies of State and who upholds such in Law, as is the common accusation, determines the editorial position of the press though influence, and thus maintains control.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Maghda
[The answer to your question is that Free Masonry advances the causes and interests of it's own members with regards to who creates the Laws and Policies of State and who upholds such in Law, as is the common accusation, determines the editorial position of the press though influence, and thus maintains control.

That is not an answer, all you have done is repeat your accusation. I asked for specifics. Give examples.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The real secret of freemasonry? The Divine Archetech (Creator) is female. There I said it. That's what the G and M really stand for. Goddess and Mother. They understand that all comes from the feminine. Even the word "God" (which has masculine overtones) originally denoted a female deity. Look up freemasons and the goddess, its all there. And besides, if "God" can be all male, why not all female? It actually makes more sense. Peace and wisdom.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by skyblueworld

This is a perfect example of misunderstanding symbolism.

The upside down Cross?
Saint Peter.

The origin of the symbol comes from the Catholic tradition that Simon Peter was crucified upside down, as told by Origen of Alexandria. The tradition first appears in the "Martyrdom of Peter", a fragmented text found in, but possibly predating, the apocryphal Acts of Peter, which was written no later than 200 A.D.

wiki

READ
Haha... also the Vatican isnt Masony exactly.
Masons accept Catholics though.

The Vatican symbolism is not "Satanic" either.
Its misunderstood.

Ill see if I cant help out there later.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
But lets look at God/Goodness/Consciousness as All, in terms of all actions and behaviors, thoughts and intentions....

Lets reduce infinite consciousness to a bubble of light the size of blimp, and then compare that to a soul/spirit orb , the size of a basketball, and then one the size of a golf ball, and then one the size of grain of sand or smaller.

And suggest that a human capable of loving their children, hugging friends who are in need, and contributing to charity, has a consciousness the size of a golf ball.

And the mismanagers of this planet, has one the size of a grain of sand.

This is Love and Understanding, empathy and the basis for telepathy and the universal undertanding and what it takes to both progress individually and as a Family in Unity, Oneness with Love/God, not unity with everyone on earth however. I don't claim unity with jack the ripper for example, except when you peel off all the dark shadow thoughts actions and find the frozen light within that he came in with or originally had when he first entered the universal testing ground before coming here, that shrunk a little bit more and perhaps went down a grade or two, that is Family and from God.

Depending on how much empathy, love or goodeness we work at evolving into ourselves and consciousness we grow or shrink.....

But that Light that can be halfed to infinity, even if in regression, is God, and so God is within all living conscious beings no matter how regressed or negative, but that aspect is not being tapped, they are not living true to their natures, but ignoring their own spirit/soul and HS/Consciousness and listening to the false stuff and shadow instead.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

How could i give specific examples of business conducted within a Lodge when i am not a member...?!?...otherwise known as the beauty of the system.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Oannes
The real secret of freemasonry? The Divine Archetech (Creator) is female. There I said it. That's what the G and M really stand for. Goddess and Mother. They understand that all comes from the feminine. Even the word "God" (which has masculine overtones) originally denoted a female deity. Look up freemasons and the goddess, its all there. And besides, if "God" can be all male, why not all female? It actually makes more sense. Peace and wisdom.

Incorrect G and M are hermaphroditic.

Girly Guy
Manly Mamma

Please look into this honestly. Its a Fact.

Do not allow sexist notions to misguide you.
This Gal is Packin a Gun let me tell you.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Maghda

How could i give specific examples of business conducted within a Lodge when i am not a member...?!?...otherwise known as the beauty of the system.

Are you just assuming this happens then?

What about the guys who went to South Creek Elementary together? If one helps the other with getting a job, or getting out of a speeding ticket, does that mean that everyone at South Creek Elementary is a co-conspirator?

People help other people they know. In every facet of life. I bet you have even done it at one time or another. Are you ready to put yourself in the same bread basket?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join