It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultimate Secret of Freemasonry Revealed!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

No, i look at the historical basis for subverting and taking over the Guild System during the Middle Ages into the Reformation, and from there the Lodges as the power houses driving Protestant idealism and expansion of interests as the basis of institution, such as during the French and American Revolutions, the determination of greater purpose toward advancement of policies.

edit on 21-10-2013 by Maghda because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Maghda
How could i give specific examples of business conducted within a Lodge when i am not a member...?!?...otherwise known as the beauty of the system.

No, you do not get off that easy.

You said:

It isn't a question of what i want to know, it's the creation of a society that operates behind closed doors and sets itself up as the controlling factor within that society by becoming the means to furtherance within the establishments of State that is the issue for me.

Give me specific examples of how Masons control society or the state. Not vague, ambiguous and unsubstantiated accusations.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Maghda
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

The answer to your question is that Free Masonry advances the causes and interests of it's own members with regards to who creates the Laws and Policies of State and who upholds such in Law, as is the common accusation, determines the editorial position of the press though influence, and thus maintains control.

MASONRY built this country!

They brought us the CONSTITUTION and uphold rights by promoting the BILL.

Without their help we would have NEVER broke out of the Old ways.

Why does everyone want to bring back the Dark Ages?

You know who helped the Abolitionists on the underground railway?
Thats Right!!!

Who fooled the KKK into self destruction in public's eye??? And it worked.

Any Prince Hall Masons here wanna chime in???
Read!!! Prince Hall Wiki

American history 101

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

eye of the camel? have you lost your top? are you referring to the bible verse where it speaks on the "rich" in thinking they have all they need? where eye and camel are used together, but it goes something like this.. it is easier for a camel to enter through the eye of a needle than a rich man to enter into the kingdom of heaven.. if this is true, masons think they have all they need.. definitely, so in essence they are rich men, and the kingdom of heaven being the scratching the surface of knowing God personally, they must not be doing something right. i will uncover, punctuate, and proclaim falseness of "facts" and avenues of supposedly righteous men, all day, especially in these last days.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Research (bing) Freemasonry and the Goddess then tell me what you think. Why would the creation of life coming from the female stop at the top? Only females can truly give birth. As above so below.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Devour

Ya man Im talking to the RICH.
They got all the answers in their Bible but prefer to ignore vast proportions of it.

Thanks for catching my error though.

Eye of the Needle.
Eye of the Camel.
Hahaha that sounds too funny.

Mod please fix that if possible to avoid that issue in the future.

Camel = Needle

I totally didnt notice till it was brought up.
No ones perfect.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

One can only look to the effectiveness and reality of disproportionate influence and representation, seeing to it that fellow Masonic brethren's interests are advanced.

Prior to the revolutionary period there were 1,250 lodges in France with an estimated 40,000 members....

When the National Assembly is formed, out of the 1,336 delegates to the Estates-General at least 320, or 24%, are believed to have been freemasons.

French Revolution

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Oannes

Research (bing) Freemasonry and the Goddess then tell me what you think. Why would the creation of life coming from the female stop at the top? Only females can truly give birth. As above so below.

Genes, Genetics.

It requires sperm and egg.
Egg needs fertilization.

That chick is a guy too you were not looking close enough.
Go back and relook everything.
Proofs all over.
Get creative.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Devour

i will uncover, punctuate, and proclaim falseness of "facts" and avenues of supposedly righteous men, all day, especially in these last days.

Have at it.

Im game.
A simple idiom miswording has no bearing on my character.

Go to my Neptune -Unicorn threads and hit me with your best shots.

Ill give you a month.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Maghda
One can only look to the effectiveness and reality of disproportionate influence and representation, seeing to it that fellow Masonic brethren's interests are advanced.

Prior to the revolutionary period there were 1,250 lodges in France with an estimated 40,000 members....

When the National Assembly is formed, out of the 1,336 delegates to the Estates-General at least 320, or 24%, are believed to have been freemasons.

French Revolution

So your best example of Masonry controlling society and the state is over 200 years old? Additionally, last time I looked you need a bit more than 24% of something to control it.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

muzzleflash

AugustusMasonicus

Maghda
I've never seen any serious suggestion they are Satanists...

It is a fairly common accusation on religious sites and the adherents of the particular religions usually make their way her to regurgitate the misinformation and religious hypocrisy which they have been indoctrinated with prior to their arrival.

I never saw any proof, ever.

This is the thing about conspiracies. You will never find any "proof." All that we find is suggestive evidence. People have to determine for themselves what proof is.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Alot of behavior here is shadow, dross or auto mode, AI. De je vu has a bit to with the auto mode, or netural story component that many are shown before entering. Is refusing to wake up and overcome issues and grow, God too? Is shadow God? Is the plasmic screen we're one with here in this "dream/holographic" lab Consciousness, even though it seems to be a creation of consciousness?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Devour

Please really just destroy me.
I keep begging, literally BEGGING people to challenge this legitimately.

I dont have anyone to play with.

I laid out hundreds of landmines and no one wants to step on them, lol.

The only thing is like a few misspellings, and an idiom miswording or three. Nothing significant.
None of that debunks anything other than my spelling prowess.

I actually make less errors than the vast majority.
Not saying Im all that, Im not much.

I just feel many people actually Dont want to know anything. Almost no competition in this field.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

It was a random example of disproportionate Masonic influence, which would be seen to increase as the Revolution progressed, there are many examples as that is the entire point, to create society according to the principle of guidance from above, that section of society as represented by Masonry which constitutes the upper sections of the metaphorical yet demonstrably empirical pyramid, thus to look down upon the toiling masses beneath and perchance bestow a little charity upon them...enjoy the view while you still can.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Maghda
It was a random example of disproportionate Masonic influence, which would be seen to increase as the Revolution progressed...

And it was a very poor example as the French Revolution disintegrated and the Napoleonic Empire began. Even if were to have endured are you saying the principles it espoused were not in the best interests of the populace; equality, limiting the power of the aristocracy and the Church and the spread of democratic ideals?

...there are many examples as that is the entire point...

Then maybe you can start supplying some contemporary (and better) examples.

edit on 21-10-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: netorkdude has no beer

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

LizardSlicks

Do you have anything to really say? Or just cryptic nonsense, and "secrets" you're going to make us work for, that are really just stating the obvious spun in a circle?

Not hate, annoyance.

You cannot know 1001 secrets in one minute.

To be fair you will have to just read my threads over a peroid of a week. Its way less than a real book cmon.

I did all the legwork all u gotta do is read and think.

Read the whole things, I add tons of stuff throughout.
I am providing my work so you can see how codebreaking works.

A few errors exist. So be it.
No major themes are incorrect though.

Well if they were no one has bothered to explain precisely how or why.
edit on 21-10-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

muzzleflash

They brought us the CONSTITUTION and uphold rights by promoting the BILL.

Without their help we would have NEVER broke out of the Old ways.

Why does everyone want to bring back the Dark Ages?

Hi Muzzle, how ya doing?

Hey....what do you think George W. Bush meant when he said that
and angel rode in the storm?

Let us not forget that during the inauguration of former President George W. Bush on January 20, 2001, he twice made specific references to an angel that “rides in the whirlwind and directs this storm” while facing the Masonic Obelisk we commonly call the Washington Monument. It was exactly thirty-three-(33) weeks later, a number of significance to occult secret societies, that events took place that would change life in America as we know it.

canadafreepress.com...

G W Bush is Skull and Bones...
Do you have any knowledge if he is also a Mason?

What is the significance of 33 weeks?
edit on 21-10-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-10-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

burntheships
Do you have any knowledge if he is also a Mason?

He is not. The last President who was a Mason was Gerald Ford.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I asked three question of Muzzle....

You answered one, thanks but I really want to hear from him.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Angel in whirlwind.
Snake in Abyss
Anchor in Maelstrom

Light Piercing Darkness.
Atlas holding Universe

You really gotta read the Unicorn and Neptune threads. I think you will find it very interesting.

Check this out:

Diamond Back Cobra biting its own Ankle
= Anchor of Universe

Circle = Whole Hole of the Well of the Whale
Square = Light

Ok I gotta stop, its all in those threads.
I will also add more to them sometime.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join