It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultimate Secret of Freemasonry Revealed!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I've never seen any serious suggestion they are Satanists, plenty of crank one's i suppose, but the point was any serious researcher will identify them as a Deist organization, so what new thing have you revealed...?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

to a extent I can agree with you but it very much depends on the topic at hand and all of it should be taken with a pinch of salt

but its really not the topic of discussion of this thread.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I found all this out by starting at square one and researching Earth history in depth.

I didn't just memorize junk. I asked questions and looked for specific answers.
Used scientific method to improve theories, and considered all topics relevant.

I questioned my beliefs and debunked them, etc.

Stuff you should try.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Maghda

If it's so great why the secrecy, why not share all, rather than the covert control of society...?

What do you want to know? There are countless threads here where we offer most of what we are taught. Have you looked into any of those? If not, why? What questions do you have after reading them?

I am very,very sorry, but we are completely incapable of answering the question that has yet to be asked.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Maghda

I've never seen any serious suggestion they are Satanists, plenty of crank one's i suppose, but the point was any serious researcher will identify them as a Deist organization, so what new thing have you revealed...?

Did you read those threads I suggested?
Or are you just running on auto pilot?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I found all this out by starting at square one and researching Earth history in depth.

I didn't just memorize junk. I asked questions and looked for specific answers. Used scientific method to improve theories, and considered all topics relevant. I questioned my beliefs and debunked them, etc.

Stuff you should try.

Well that does sound like quite a undertaking, but you only answered half my question.

so i will ask you again.

What is the simply put, what is the ultimate secret of freemasanory.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Maghda
I've never seen any serious suggestion they are Satanists...

It is a fairly common accusation on religious sites and the adherents of the particular religions usually make their way her to regurgitate the misinformation and religious hypocrisy which they have been indoctrinated with prior to their arrival.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

to a extent I can agree with you but it very much depends on the topic at hand and all of it should be taken with a pinch of salt

but its really not the topic of discussion of this thread.

Actually SOURCES and FACTS are the theme of the thread, albeit through association.

The FACT is you refuse to read the GOODS.
I offered you mega content threads with countless revelations.

If you are too Awesome to READ the EXACT info resolving your questions, well I cannot help.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Again, and this is actually important concerning what they actually believe, not every group or comparment within mystery schools, but certain levels. And willing to debate ruthlessly, and maintain certain beliefs. Such things can be found in part in Law of One concepts and in HH's message as well.
I've had some interesting and long converstations with this, and rosecrution as well.

It has to do with 2 definitions: God as ALL (in one aspect God is all consciousness, but Love/Light/Goodness is not in all acts/thoughts/intentions). And defining Love.

Someone I knew told me that I was being maniuplated by someone's postings who used the word Love alot, he was a mason and spoke a very positive message. But this person told me that it depends on what my definition of love is, for to some, rape is love and only good. That is HH ideas by the way. It's only Love if they send you off on trains to Fema camps, and harvest your organs. THey are really loving you, by harming you and progressing you......And then he drew the person in and demonstrated that his definition of Love and mine didn't allign.

Please don't avoid this issue. I've given already a brief outline of what Love and its opposite is, to cut to the chase and ask only 1 question.

Define the ALL that Perfect Progressed Infinite Consciousness God is. There is No Time and in the non linear snapshots of reality, there Perfection is Already. God IS. I AM. But there are also the thoughtscape lessons and imaginative pathways that All that Infinite Consciousness took to Perfect.

So....is God the Perfection ALL?
edit on 21-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Maghda

If it's so great why the secrecy, why not share all, rather than the covert control of society...?

First of all, masons don't have a monopoly on power. Its a group of men who come together, and is more of a fraternity than some evil cult like you guys would LOVE it to be.

The OP is right, no matter where his inspiration came from - masonry isn't evil...people fear what they don't know.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Actually SOURCES and FACTS are the theme of the thread, albeit through association.

The FACT is you refuse to read the GOODS.
I offered you mega content threads with countless revelations.

If you are too Awesome to READ the EXACT info resolving your questions, well I cannot help.

Ok try to clam down a little bit.

I you told me that you would welcome questions so please excuse my ignorance on this but your OP seems to suggest that you know the ultimate secret of freemasonary.

Now I found your opening post really quite difficult make any sense of due to the way it was written.

So I am asking you.

would you please shear with use the ultimate secret of freemasonary in plain and simple English

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

It isn't a question of what i want to know, it's the creation of a society that operates behind closed doors and sets itself up as the controlling factor within that society by becoming the means to furtherance within the establishments of State that is the issue for me.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

Maghda
I've never seen any serious suggestion they are Satanists...

It is a fairly common accusation on religious sites and the adherents of the particular religions usually make their way her to regurgitate the misinformation and religious hypocrisy which they have been indoctrinated with prior to their arrival.

Yeah every week its another Masons rape kids accusation. Or they drink blood.
Or sacrifice people in rituals.

I never saw any proof, ever.

Maybe some people do that and they need to visit prison.

But to justify this level of Accusation Id at least expect some decent proof.

I am convinced a few individual tragedies are being blown up into a "everyone is guilty" paranoia.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
All? Is God the source of ALL beings? Many of us would say, yes! Is God in the actions and intentions of ALL beings, or do we now enter into the realm of infinite parts of infinity and free will?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Ill rephrase.

I will stop responding to those who can read, yet refuse to outright. It's mad ignorance.

The Literate Illiterates.
What a society...lol

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Unity_99
All? Is God the source of ALL beings? Many of us would say, yes! Is God in the actions and intentions of ALL beings, or do we now enter into the realm of infinite parts of infinity and free will?

Hi Unity!

I think yes to both.

Also gotta say this:

Free Will = Respecting Freedom of Others
Only way to Uphold it.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Muzzleflash, it seems like you subscribe to an eastern mysticism style worldview, am I right? All this talk about everyone being God, and God is everything together? I also picked up on some Norse mythology.

I especially liked how you said: "SATAN=MASSIVE LIE" The devil's greatest feat was convincing the world that he didn't exist. The next greatest feat was convincing people that they could be their own god. Classic.

I'm sorry, and I say this in all politeness, but your thread is nothing but gibberish. I get bits and pieces of what you're saying, but it doesn't make sense. You just sound incoherent. I wholeheartedly disagree with what I do understand you're getting at. I think if you put more thought into organizing your thoughts, this could be at least an interesting read, regardless of how much I disagree.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

On the threads you suggested you seem to be having a heightened emotional response to various symbols which are triggering irrational conclusions based upon superficial correspondences found across many cultures separated by both time and space, a condition that is commonly seen among those who browse internet fringe theory sites.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I am not illiterate

Quite frankly your OP reads like a monkey ran across a keyboard, its gibberish

But within that gibberish I thought you might have something genuinely interesting to say on the subject that is why, as politely as I possibly could have I have been asking to to explain to me in simple terms what the ultimate secret of the masons is?

By avoiding the question i can only assume you dont actually know and this entire thread is just the perplexing ramblings of the internal monologue that is your mind regurgitated onto a page.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Maghda
It isn't a question of what i want to know, it's the creation of a society that operates behind closed doors and sets itself up as the controlling factor within that society by becoming the means to furtherance within the establishments of State that is the issue for me.

Can you outline, in detail, how Masonry is controlling the state or the society that resides therein?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join