It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mason Compass Symbol Baphomet Symbol When Turned Upside Down?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Zip Monster

Do you have a link to this?

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The square and compasses are above a dolphin geoglyph on Mars at Cydonia.
Here is a link: marscodex.com...

Zip Monster

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I just looked through your link, I seen no images , just spam about buying books. could you post an image and the source you got it from.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The square and compasses on Mars is featured in the new documentary The Mars Codex. If you don't want to watch the video, you can also see a picture of the square and compasses on Mars in the book by Haas and Saunders called The Cydonia Codex (2005), on page 176.

Here is a link to the FREE Google Book: books.google.com...=snippet&q=freemasons&f=false

Zip Monster

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

This is a stretch to say the lest, the image is mirrored so only one half is the real image the other half is just well a flipped copy.
I don't see a square let alone a compass.

More rocks on Mars and someone is looking to make a buck

Source

if it where to be real, why is there only half an image, why did they have to make one side up by coping and flipping and pasting the image together?
edit on 8/12/2013 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

[ETA]

For comparison sake, one really needs a vivid imagination

Source

edit on 8/12/2013 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Spoken as a mason would speak. Revealing secrets are you? We both know that you are not, for doing so as a mason comes with stiff penalty to say the least. The compus and square does NOT represent a reunion of God and animal, it represents the merging of human dna with dna of the fallen angels.The mingling of seed. Good try though. Such a good little mason you are.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Stashman

The compus and square does NOT represent a reunion of God and animal, it represents the merging of human dna with dna of the fallen angels.The mingling of seed.

You can prove this of course? ( link or book) maybe to icke, or some other looser that knows nothing of Freemasonry.

Please provide the source of this information,, I'll wait.

That is if you have it, but I doubt you have any proof or information on anything to do with Freemasonry.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Stashman

Spoken as a mason would speak. Revealing secrets are you? We both know that you are not, for doing so as a mason comes with stiff penalty to say the least. The compus and square does NOT represent a reunion of God and animal, it represents the merging of human dna with dna of the fallen angels.The mingling of seed. Good try though. Such a good little mason you are.

Actually, he is not a mason, Oh, and you are not correct either. But we will welcome any proof that states otherwise. Thanks and have a super day.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Stashman

Where do you come up with such absurdities?

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Stashman

Well, there is a grain of truth in that statement, in so much as there are penalties for breaking ones obligation and divulging the secrets that have been entrusted to the speculative mason. However, that's as close as you got in your statement I'm afraid. If you wish to learn, truly wish to learn, then asking a mason to join the fraternity is the first step toward that enlightenment.

Regards.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

2WitnessesArrived
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Yeah but if you put the 5 points together and not include the top peak point which I believe to represents pyramid it kinda does to me. But ok, thanks for answering.

Yes, but if you fold all points in towards the centre scrunch it up and throw it into a black hole it looks (briefly) like a full stop.

And it's everywhere, this satanic full stop. You can hardly have a sentence without it! Oh no, I keep doing it. Stop, stop.................................................................................................................................................. .....

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Krakatoa

Well, there is a grain of truth in that statement, in so much as there are penalties for breaking ones obligation and divulging the secrets that have been entrusted to the speculative mason.

In the ritual there are penalties. However, I have yet to see any real-life disciplinary action against any Mason for revealing secrets. And I do know of several Mason's wives who have let slip that they know our handshakes and signs. Hell, the other day at a BBQ, I saw one of the Mason's wives jokingly give our Assistant District Grand Master a real Masonic Handshake.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Reply to

Saurus

In the ritual there are penalties. However, I have yet to see any real-life disciplinary action against any Mason for revealing secrets. And I do know of several Mason's wives who have let slip that they know our handshakes and signs. Hell, the other day at a BBQ, I saw one of the Mason's wives jokingly give our Assistant District Grand Master a real Masonic Handshake.

Oh, I know...however, IMO, the real penalties are a loss of trust toward that brother that divulges. Since, obviously, he cannot keep a promise, and can no longer be trusted. That is a big penalty in my book.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Sauron the square & compasses are symbols of duality and opposition. They symbolize square and circular forms. The idea of cutting objects and emblems in half was a common design motif observed in Mesoamerican and Peruvian cultures.

Note: the square and compasses on Mars are above a large profiled dolphin geoglyph. The dolphin is also a symbol of duality.

For more info about cut-in-half artifacts see: thecydoniainstitute.com...

Zip Monster

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Careful mentioning that circles and squares are symbols for opposites around here. AM will come in screaming about heresy if you do.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

VeritasAequitas

Careful mentioning that circles and squares are symbols for opposites around here. AM will come in screaming about heresy if you do.

If you see something wrong and you don't correct it, you have just set a new standard.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Be careful, if you mention his name two more times, he will show up.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Saurus
If you see something wrong and you don't correct it, you have just set a new standard.

Particularly when it is a non-Mason.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Does it matter if I am a non-mason, when my comments were based on the beliefs and writings of real masons?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

At least I posted a handful of quotes from actual masons for my particular opinions/comments.
edit on 10-12-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join