It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mason Compass Symbol Baphomet Symbol When Turned Upside Down?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Strollin
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

Interesting , bush,
, and I was younger then and uninformed as I am now ( hindsight is 20/20) but a bad choice is better than no choice at all somtimes. I wish this wasn't so . It's all a gamble in my opinion , but you got to be in it to win it as the saying goes. IMHO .

Why the interest , of my vote?

Well, previously you said:

Strollin
reply to post by Saurus

I almost missed that you asked me a yes or no question . Sorry, the answer is no.
The explanation is I believe a deist would be most appropriate but not one who belongs to a secret society.

At the time, much was made of both men's membership in Skull and Bones, a thentofore (to most of us) unknown secret society, one whose practises (at least as much as I've been interested in reading up about them) cast members in a rather disreputable light. Much was made of it and ill-informed investiGooglers are still conflating it with Masonry to this day.

So no matter who you would have voted for, you would have been knowingly contradicting your own direction to others

Fitz

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

That was then this is now , and even then I didn't see or hear any thing about it , as I said I was uninformed.

But what's this ?::

So no matter who you would have voted for, you would have been knowingly contradicting your own direction to others

Knowingly? I said I was uninformed ,
I gave direction to others ? What are you talking about please. Who was I directing? What was I directing them?

edit on 23-10-2013 by Strollin because: Mis spell

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Strollin

That was then this is now , and even then I didn't see or hear any thing about it , as I said I was uninformed.

Given the airplay it was getting on the news, I'm surprised you could claim ignorance. I'm not even an American and was aware of it.

Perhaps is it a case that you've developed an issue with 'secret societies' (which, as has been pointed out to you, Masonry isn't)?

Strollin
But what's this ?::

Fitzgibbon

Knowingly? I said I was misinformed ,
I gave direction to others ? What are you talking about please. Who was I directing? What was I directing them?

You're telling others that members of a secret society would not make the cut for elected office in your book (even though you claim ignorance of one of the most recent and best publicised examples of it in your country). Perhaps "direction" isn't the best word but it's not unreasonable to infer that you're suggesting to others they follow the dictate you didn't.

What's changed in a decade to form your position?

Fitz

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Strollin
You've never heard of a felony stop ?

Irrelevant.

And you proved my point . A cops word is part of the decision making process of the courts.

I already said it would. The point I was making is that you, as an alleged former police officer, admittedly would have abused your position by trying to establish that a suspect has a history of evasiveness solely based on the fact that you prefer 'yes or no' answers and not all answers can be constructed in such a manner.

Do you always insult veterans and ex cops just cause you don't agree with what they say?

Not all ex-veterans or police officers are worthy of respect, particularly those who openly admit that they would have abused their position. Your victim mentality tact will not work here.

I'm done with you .

Sure you are.

edit on 23-10-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because Bruce Lee took it all with his amazing martial arts powers

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Back off you don't know what your talking about. I never said I would abuse my power, you said that . I said if a suspect was being evasive or deceptive it would be reflected by the report of the officer . Per Miranda law.
But maybe not those exact words so let this be my correction .

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Relevant . And I was mistaken before . Now I'm done with you, I wish you well.

edit on 23-10-2013 by Strollin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Strollin
Back off you don't know what your talking about. I never said I would abuse my power, you said that .

No, you did say that:

Strollin
As a cop , if you woulda try that kinda run around , would defiantly used in a court of law to show an established history of being evasive, and trust me that doesn't look good in court of law.

Anyone else here besides you Bruce claiming they were a former police officer and how they would have handled the situation?

Now I'm done with you...

You said that already.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Please don't try to argue semanticly . Your not even American , so there is absolutely no way you know what I was exposed to in my community, it's a red state. Very red. And alots changed , the info spread took awhile but considering I has no internet until a few years ago , If I did have questions it was slow going to find answers.

And to hold positions if great importance in this world is a secret society upon its own . For security . Or it is supposed to . Either way I was stating an opinion which I presumed was still a protected freedom I'm the u.s.a.
I believe that whole intent of our leaders should be to serve their constituents . If a person could show that , that was the case empirically , there should be no problem , but that's an opinion which I have I right to as do you. Trying to turn an opinion as a rallying cry for a cause for anything but to have an opinion is not washing with me.
But thanks any way, for your opinion.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Strollin

Please don't try to argue semanticly . Your not even American , so there is absolutely no way you know what I was exposed to in my community, it's a red state. Very red.

Guess you didn't watch CBS, NBC, ABC or CNN at the time, eh? Didn't know that the broadcast signals respected state borders

Strollin
And alots changed , the info spread took awhile but considering I has no internet until a few years ago , If I did have questions it was slow going to find answers.

Guess you didn't watch CBS, NBC, ABC or CNN at the time, eh? Didn't know that the broadcast signals respected state borders

Strollin
And to hold positions if great importance in this world is a secret society upon its own . For security . Or it is supposed to .

Both were secret society members before holding positions of "great importance". Gonna move those goalposts again?

Fitz

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Hey, this is to all you masons, I realize the error of my ways and ask for any forgiveness that may be required. I think I understand not what you were saying, but more to the effect of what you didn't say. I am sorry.
Thank you, for you're time and and effort I realize what a pain I must have been .
My pearls,, trampled .
Thank you

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Hey, this is to all you masons, I realize the error of my ways and ask for any forgiveness that may be required. I think I understand not what you were saying, but more to the effect of what you didn't say. I am sorry.
Thank you, for you're time and and effort I realize what a pain I must have been .
My pearls,, trampled .
Thank you

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

My pearls,, trampled .
Thank you

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
And the winner is (or was)... Veritas Aequitas!! Actually, I think you both are right. LOL. Get it?

Veritas Aequitas, I think that you're problem is is that you're a truth seeker and a good person. And AM is just... well, AM. I just want to say that I feel that the attitude and the way that most of the Masons have comported themselves with respect to VA is not a very good reflection on Freemasonry. No, not at all. I don't exactly see the "morality." I'm sorry, I just don't see it. Sue me. A pretty sad state of affairs. I would send him a U2U apologizing for the subtle way certain ones tore him a new one, but that's just me.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio

Veritas Aequitas, I think that you're problem is is that you're a truth seeker and a good person. And AM is just... well, AM.

For one so judgmental...

I just want to say that I feel that the attitude and the way that most of the Masons have comported themselves with respect to VA is not a very good reflection on Freemasonry.

I would take anything you say in this regard with a pinch of salt.

No, not at all. I don't exactly see the "morality." I'm sorry, I just don't see it. Sue me. A pretty sad state of affairs. I would send him a U2U apologizing for the subtle way certain ones tore him a new one, but that's just me.

What would you have us do? Agree with everything he says? Yes Sir, No Sir, Three bags full, Sir...?
Besides, Veritas can quite easily hold his own in an argument. He doesn't need apologies for the fact that an argument may have gotten a little heated. Furthermore, he gives as well as he takes. Go back and read some of his posts...

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

I know that he can old his own. He knows his stuff. But it's just the slight turns of phrase that certain ones used that smacked of incivility (I won't name names, they know who they are). I'm sorry, the whole thing just left a bad taste in my mouth.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

He needs to know that he doesn't know everything, although he knows much more than most. And he needs to learn that until he is initiated, he won't truly know anything. But to be initiated, he must learn the first rule of an entered apprentice. To learn to SUBDUE his passions. It's that way for a reason.

IMHO

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I personally believe that what he was saying was true, though. It was actually a real eye-opener for me. If I became a Mason I wouldn't mind that they had that esoteric background. However, using it blindly is what bothers me. I can even get that with the Jehovah's Witnesses.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

soulpowertothendegree

A bit of a stretch, but I thought I would at least demonstrate the picture for you.

Looks like the devil horns
Devil Horns

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
superluminal11 - Did you take a look at the square and compasses formation found on Mars? It is placed over the head of a dolphin.

Zip Monster

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

2WitnessesArrived
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Yeah but if you put the 5 points together and not include the top peak point which I believe to represents pyramid it kinda does to me. But ok, thanks for answering.

So..this is like numerology or people who read the TFN Number for Obamacare to read something bad.
Leave parts out, change things around, manipulate it and change it until it looks like what you are saying it does.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join