It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mason Compass Symbol Baphomet Symbol When Turned Upside Down?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Strollin

Saurus and I both gave you an answer that was straight forward and answered your question.

No one speaks sfor all of Masonry, but we have a good idea.

I do love that you state your not an expert, but then turn around and mock actual members who would be much more informed than you. You came here with an aggressive attitude and you were responded to in like, don't get all butt hurt about it.

Nothing that we wrote was a lie or sociopathic. From the beginning you've attempted to label us, but in the same breath say you're not judging us. LOL

You were a cop? I'm a soldier and I've trained in martial arts as well.

I never said you cursed me out...

Actually you did here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

You said: "...hear you start cursing me some more ." This implies that I cursed you out prior to this which I didn't.

We didn't lie. You not liking the answer doesn't mean we are lying...that is a non-sequitur.

If we were in a court of law, you'd have to give more than your opinion or more that "look it up", you'd actually have to give definitive proof. Our answers were not evasive, they were straight forward and answered your questions. If this is how you acted as a cop, I'm not surprised you are not longer one and if you had acted this way to me while on duty I'd file a complaint against you.

I could care less what your opinion of me is as it's simply unfounded.

If you want more links, check out my website that is hyperlinked in my signature where I've been posting my research for a few years now.

And my way of looking at it is just one way, but there are over 7 billion people in the world and you can't even hold ground with little ole me?

Wow. You really are deluded. Maybe you can step off of that self righteous pedastal for a moment.

You should give up trying to be secret and learn how to define yourself because somebody else wrote the dictionary and other people use it.

If we are so secret why can you look up where and when we meet, who our leaders are, or find many of our rituals online or in an extensive public library? Please. We have secrets, but everyone does. There's nothing wrong with secrets or secrecy, and those who think otherwise are ignorant morons who need to remove their noses from other people's business.

I may have been a dick or a little aggressive, but I feel no need to apologize right now. Particularly when in the same post you say you're "sorry" you were calling us names.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Credibility is based on history

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

In my opinion you guys are morONs , as in your MOUTH IS ON MORE THAN OFF,

Anymore of this type of behavior is not going to fly on ATS. Your a new member I suggest to you to read the Terms & Conditions Of Use and abide by them.

Also for your benefit so as not to be banned please read General ATS discussion etiquette

Bottom line, no insults or name calling of any kind, it will be meet with the full force of the T&C.
If you wish to discuss this then feel free to PM personally.

edit on 22/10/2013 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Ok so I was an ass , but I also did not empirically define masons or masonry , if I did I was wrong. I also told you the ONLY acceptable answer was yes or no, which was never done . A diatribe of your explanation was supposed to infer an answer ? I wasn't looking for the esoteric answer, I told you I wanted the empirically and Mundane answer. It could only be yes or no . Those words exactly. And I told you that was the answer I wanted. I did not mince it or make it hard to understand . I just asked that same question of my mason friend and he didn't hesitate his answer . I was happy.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

By the answer I gave, only yes could be applied to it. I don't give the answer you wanted as I wanted to be clear on my position.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Thank you for using the word! In your last post

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Dont get lost in eso or exo, its all just teric.

Talk and walk like a Cleric
Ric the Red, more like Vic of the Dead

Look now Ima drill it in your head
There is only One Fred, the elements Lead.

Heard what I said
thats to read the reeds of the Only Steed
Look ahead learn your true creed
How many hues does man bleed?

Think like lefty is Lucy
And Righty is much more Tidy
One view of the Cosmic Nut or Bolt
From which All things molt.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Strollin
Credibility is based on history

Credibility is determined by a jury of ones peers, not some rogue cop who thinks he is Bruce Lee.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Correct,sorta, however that's why they read the Miranda , because the prosecution will ask the cop if they read the Miranda and what was heard and seen by the officer .

And that is part of the history presented to the judge , to see if is admissible IF it is a jury trial they can decide then
But thanks

edit on 22-10-2013 by Strollin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Strollin

You speak for all masonry ? As regional director?

That's regional mentor, not director.

No, I don't speak for all of Masonry, but the District had enough faith in my knowledge of Freemasonry to make me their regional mentor. My main duty is to instruct and assist Lodge Mentors, who are then available to instruct and assist members of the Lodge, especially the Worshipful Master.

Page after page because I posed a question that was simply a yes or no answer. That you couldn't even verbalize yes , or no,

You asked: "Should a secret society hold the high offices in government?"

A "yes" answer would have meant that a secret society MUST hold these offices.
A "no" answer meant that they mustn't.
I don't think they MUST or MUSTN'T, I just don't care if they do.

What makes you think now at this point that you could convince me you know more than me
Why should I try and convince you? You already know the answer.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Strollin
And that is part of the history presented to the judge , to see if is admissible IF it is a jury trial they can decide then
But thanks

Wow, you really have no understanding of how our criminal justice system operates. During the Grand Jury proceedings there is no judge present and it is lead by a prosecutor.

In cases where a preliminary hearing is the norm (in non-federal cases) the defendant has the right to have counsel present who would argue that past behavior is inadmissible evidence. You cannot argue in court that a defendant committed X because he/she may have exhibited behaviors previously, the accusations and any subsequent conviction must be based on the evidence presented that relates to the current charges, the same as the trial stage. There are also strict guidelines on the admission of hearsay and what constitutes admissible hearsay.

Again, I am not surprised you are a former police officer. Did they not require you to obtain a criminal justice degree (or at least demonstrate some proficiency in the workings of law) prior to being sworn in Bruce?

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Ok , whatever , it is a fact that the arresting officer can be questioned about a suspects behavior at the time of arrest . And this is true. And this would be in the case if misdemeanor and felony ( street level crimes) . And yes I was trained in basic law. I never heard of an arresting officer being questioned in a grand jury trial, but then again I was trained to be a beat cop. So I don't claim to know more than what I learned . But if you really want to know why I'm not a cop it has to do with a medical condition . And I was a cop for 2 1/2 yrs as a reserve deputy and I help teach cops defensive tactics , and a martial arts instructor. I loved serving my community, and it is a great heart break that I cannot serve any more due to damaged nerves. But thanks

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Strollin
Ok , whatever , it is a fact that the arresting officer can be questioned about a suspects behavior at the time of arrest . And this is true. And this would be in the case if misdemeanor and felony ( street level crimes) .

Since when is a felony a 'street level crime'? A felony by definition is a serious crime and is resultant, upon conviction, of sentencing of the accused to prison (federal or state).

And yes I was trained in basic law. I never heard of an arresting officer being questioned in a grand jury trial, but then again I was trained to be a beat cop. So I don't claim to know more than what I learned .

Sure you were. Any law enforcement officer who has charged a citizen with a crime would be required to give evidence before a Grand Jury or preliminary hearing, that is the reason those bodies exist, to provide evidence, exculpatory or otherwise.

But if you really want to know why I'm not a cop it has to do with a medical condition . And I was a cop for 2 1/2 yrs as a reserve deputy and I help teach cops defensive tactics , and a martial arts instructor.

My suggestion is stop your nonsense as you have absolutely no clue as to what you are talking about and it only becomes more glaringly apparent the further you type.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

Well since you finally answered yes you can teach your point of view and it is most certainly relevant. How ever if someone asks you an yes or no question , the answer is always yes or no, and nothing more. This is a product of decisiveness to answer questions , they train this in soldiers and cops , because life and death are decisive , and in a life or death situation hesitation is weakness . So clear concise empirical decisions have to be made. This is just how I am . Hot or cold but I try not to be luke warm. And I apologize for seeming abrasive. But it is a personal quirk of mine to become upset at a clear yes or no answer being avoided , as I have spent a great deal of my life in the military ,working in surgery and as a martial arts instructor and quick decisive answers is a force of habit. Unfortunately anger is just as quick as forgiveness for me . But I try.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Strollin

Well since you finally answered yes you can teach your point of view and it is most certainly relevant. How ever if someone asks you an yes or no question , the answer is always yes or no, and nothing more.

Do you think that Protestants should hold the highest offices in government? Yes or No

If you answer yes, I will reply: "What's wrong with a Catholic holding one of the offices."

If you answer no, I will reply: "What have you got against protestants."

The question was formulated in a way that a simple yes or no answer both lead to an undesirable result. I used the exact same wording as your original question except that I substituted "secret societies" with "protestants".

edit on 23/10/2013 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

You've never heard of a felony stop ? And you proved my point . A cops word is part of the decision making process of the courts. Not all felonies occur Off the street , and it is slang , street felony . This implies a felony that has occurred during a traffic stop or walking a beat. Again slang . But hey you think you know about me and think your words discredit me but my deeds vindicate me so whateves, get over it . Do you always insult veterans and ex cops just cause you don't agree with what they say? I'm done with you . I apologized once for being mean and I have no intention to cause harm but to pose questions and to respond to insight , but the light is getting dim around here.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

Well to me , to answer yes or no is quite simple . It's the explanation after that , which is difficult , that is when you define your answer and beliefs. Because our reasons are the propensity of our actions , thoughts and deeds.
Life would be much better if when asked a question the guarantee of an forgiving loving caring person was on the other end of the question to hear our explanation . Did you assume that I was not such a person ? Or would you think the worst of me , is that the reason you avoided the question ? I forgive you , it's ok no hard feelings. Your learning thee point I was trying to make I had hoped your line of answers before would have reflected that . Sorry I probably could have just told you sooner but I did take personal offense that someone would state that they would basically lie to people through omission , despite detriment . So I thought I'd give you guys a taste of your own medicine and withhold my answer to why I asked the question in the first place. That was wrong of me. I had ,and still do not have any designs against freemasonry , but despite when I said as much it still was assumed that I was anti mason. I am not.
Thanks

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

I almost missed that you asked me a yes or no question . Sorry, the answer is no.
The explanation is I believe a deist would be most appropriate but not one who belongs to a secret society.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Strollin
reply to post by Saurus

I almost missed that you asked me a yes or no question . Sorry, the answer is no.
The explanation is I believe a deist would be most appropriate but not one who belongs to a secret society.

So did you vote for Bush or Kerry?

Fitz

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

Interesting , bush,
, and I was younger then and uninformed as I am now ( hindsight is 20/20) but a bad choice is better than no choice at all somtimes. I wish this wasn't so . It's all a gamble in my opinion , but you got to be in it to win it as the saying goes. IMHO .

Why the interest , of my vote?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join