It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mason Compass Symbol Baphomet Symbol When Turned Upside Down?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

You say I lied but I affirmed no empirical statement , that you have addressed. and your reaching , attack some more, just waiting to get your goat and hear you start cursing me some more .
And you still don't apologize for nothing and still can't answer a very simple question;

do you agree that it is ok to have the highest political/ government offices being held by secret organizations ?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Please cite where I put words in your mouth. Last I checked, you were the one putting words in my mouth when you said "one of the tenets of Freemasonry was to be a liar" - your post
. And in the same post it was just more rhetoric afterwards.

You called me accuser, I accuse nothing empirically just YOUR statements, your still putting words in my mouth, so I'm not an expert in masonry, admitted not a mason and stated it was not a direct quote . I did not state empirical fact . And I put that out to supposed masons to be addressed and you addressed with wild accusations of me ,

Please cite where I put words in your mouth. Last I checked, you were the one putting words in my mouth when you said "one of the tenets of Freemasonry was to be a liar", I didn't say that , your taking it out of context the things you masons had already said it was ok to fool people , not only did you not explain why that was ok, you think the pages are that far away and my memory so short. You can't take back what you masons said:

. "Last time I checked we were a private group composed of free men who don't need to justify ourselves or the existence of our group. "

but then said "I do realize that Freemasonry is being blamed shamelessly by propagandists, and that's why I'm on sites like this countering the lies and false information. And of course I am accused to be a propagandist by asking simple questions. And posing statements for your approval and even then you said no that's not true but did not cite your evidence or offer the proper statements or quotes . Tsk tsk. And I'm the hypocrite ?
And some more out of context word bits :

"Your post that I responded to had no links so why should I provide them? As you said to us before, look it up.

A shill? How original. "

When my statement was:

"And I say what proof you got? You dodge and dodge but you failed to show proof or links to your set of asserted truths ,
But really what else is their to be said except that you MIGHT say :" I do realize that Freemasonry is being blamed shamelessly by propagandists, and that's why I'm on sites like this countering the lies and false information. "

Really,, a shill?, I just was looking to see what some picture was supposed to look like "end quote

Notice how I used yours words to define you as posed as a question?? With one of these??????????????

Quit making a personal attack of me your frustration trying to justify yourself , it's sociopathic . There was no call for it , especially if your not even keep it in context.

edit on 22-10-2013 by Strollin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

Thanks for giving me a non answer to a yes or no question and another insult . How am I anti mason for posing such a question. Keep attacking me , it's amazing how you just keep doing it . Am I getting your goat, it's a simple yes or no. And this little nugget:

"Who cares which society a government official holds in his private life? "

Ethical people that's who.
Ethics , you just seem to be full of them, that is YOU personally. SEEMS that way to me.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

Oh and this too, I wish to address this empirical statement you make: "

Michael Aquino, a self confessed Satanist held a colonel rank in the National Security Agency, but I don't hear anyone take down the army for that."

People tried. it was a hot topic, and I assume it will be for some time . But who else would be better at lying than a satanists in order to be military intelligence officer whose job it was to in part to be a propagandist.

But you realize you made a simile were you compared masons with a known liar( as it was his job to keep secrets and develop lies for propaganda , but he's honest about it) And the hits keep coming .. You're making your organization look bad and I thought what was my job right? Since I'm so anti mason? N0! Just anti people like you. You just can't let go of your hate and condemnation of your fellow man , if your going to be the judge of who is worthy , prepare to be judged. With the same . That all I'm saying. And I have caused you no harm that you did not do to yourself."

" If you clean house it is worthy of guests. "

- me

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Strollin

Thanks for giving me a non answer to a yes or no question and another insult .

A non answer?

You asked if I think secret societies should be allowed at the highest levels of government. I answered (and I quote):

"if a government official belongs to any society that prizes honour and virtue above the external privileges of rank and fortune, I would much rather see him in office than someone who isn't."

The fact that you call this a non-answer leads me think you are reading replies in a way that suits your agenda.

And what do you mean by giving you another insult? Believe me, if I wished to insult you, I would not mince my words.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

"if a government official belongs to any society that prizes honour and virtue above the external privileges of rank and fortune, I would much rather see him in office than someone who isn't."

The fact that you call this a non-answer leads me think you are reading replies in a way that suits your agenda.

And what do you mean by giving you another insult? Believe me, if I wished to insult you, I would not mince my words.

Ok , where did you say yes or no to a SECRET SOCIETY, as in the question which I posed.????

Why does it seem like you're sweating the question . A simple yes or no would have gotten rid of me along time ago.
You don't even need facts or LINKS to type the answer in.

And as far as you insulting me , I'm sure you wouldn't want to mince words. Some of you have spoken quite clearly if what you thought if me .
I have learned of you and you have learned of me.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

And to show that have no ill will towards you I wish to try and help you one more time( unless you need no allies)
This is what Miriam and websters has to say which I found appropriate : ( yes a simple dictionary) for definition for an adjective ; 3 : revealed only to the initiated : esoteric

And I'm pretty sure this is what you think you know your masons secrets to be .

But this,, this is what you fear:: under synonym ; synonyms secret, covert, stealthy, furtive, clandestine, surreptitious, underhanded ,,,, to define clandestine which we see is a synonym of secret, ; clandestine implies secrecy usually for an evil, illicit, or unauthorized purpose and often emphasizes the fear of being discovered . surreptitious applies to action or behavior done secretly often with skillful avoidance of detection and in violation of custom, law, or authority . underhanded stresses fraud or deception

i.word.com...

Learn what it is that you define yourself by and teach if you can, but learn also how you are being defined and point it out if you can.

Personally, IDONT believe there is ANY secret thing made by my GOD , if has been made it is knowable .

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Strollin
do you agree that it is ok to have the highest political/ government offices being held by secret organizations ?

Secret ORGANIZATIONS? no, But a member of one? How would you know? Freemasonry is not a good example of a secret organization since it's meetings are public knowledge, and it's membership can be verified.

Most high ranking business men have college degrees. IN college, there are fraternities. They are also secret organizations. So using LOGIC, (an often forgotten art) it would seem that most high ranking business men are 'possibly' member of some secret society. How their affiliation with said group affects their decisions is the real question. If I had a representative that didn't listen to his constituents, but did as he pleased, it would be my duty to try to vote him out of office.

BTW, the last president who was a mason was Gerald Ford.

What do you have to say about that?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Strollin

Where have I cursed you out?

And you still don't apologize for nothing and still can't answer a very simple question;

Nice double negative. And I did answer the question you posed about high officials in seats of power, you just have to read through all of my last post.

So you can't prove your accusation that I put words in your mouth?

You have accused me of lying and since you made false statements about "high level and low level" Masons and other such things you are indeed the initiator, the accuser, so the burden of proof first lies with you. Also, you say you're not an expert, but continue to reject the corrections I have stated about your original post.

Last I checked, you were the one putting words in my mouth when you said "one of the tenets of Freemasonry was to be a liar"

I didn't say that...

You did say this in this post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

...your taking it out of context the things you masons had already said it was ok to fool people , not only did you not explain why that was ok, you think the pages are that far away and my memory so short.

How else am I supposed to take it when you directed that unfounded accusation at me? I also explained to you the real meaning of that quote, which you didn't even cite by the way, but you ignored what I stated apparently. I know you read what I stated about this quote as you tried to turn it on me by stating I supported the victimization of the disabled and so on.

You can't take back what you masons said:

. "Last time I checked we were a private group composed of free men who don't need to justify ourselves or the existence of our group. "

And I wouldn't ever take it back as I stated nothing wrong here.

Fighting back against lies isn't trying to justify myself, it's just standing up for truth and pushing back against lies. My last post I did post some websites, but again, you probably didn't read them. Plus, how do I prove a negative?

There's nothing unethical about belonging to a private group or organization.

reply to post by Saurus

Well said. A "non-answer" just means it was an answer he didn't like.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Strollin

DO YOU THINK THAT A SECRET SOCIETY SHOULD HOLD THE HIGHEST OFFICES OF GOVERNMENT?

Okay, I will simplify my answer even further, since it seems that you deal only in absolutes.

I do not mind if a secret society holds the highest offices in government, provided that two criteria are met:
1) That the society is one which prizes honour and virtue over the external privileges of rank and fortune.
2) That their operations are transparent, as the operations of every government should be. Then, it does not matter whether a secret society is in control or not.

As KSigMason has said, there is nothing wrong with, and no shame in, belonging to a secret society.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Strollin

And I'm pretty sure this is what you think you know your masons secrets to be.

As my District's regional Mentor, I think I have a fair idea.

edit on 22/10/2013 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Wow a yes or no answer!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

You speak for all masonry ? As regional director?
I never said any thing negative about anybody about you and your buddies or secret societies , only that I personally don't agree, and you and you buddies are just to dense to make sense, you went round and round correcting my grammR , and yes I was accused and you're still doing it .
Page after page because I posed a question that was simply a yes or no answer. That you couldn't even verbalize yes , or no,
What makes you think now at this point that you could convince me you know more than me , or you are just cowards and fools ( not masons just you guys here) I remember some one posed the question wondering why people are fearful of good ole masonry , just cause they keep secrets,, c so tried to help you and I finally got a some what yes or no answer with this ;

"I do not mind if a secret society holds the highest offices in government, "

Am I wrong now to assume that was a empirical yes? Don't answer ,don't care at this point now . you came right back shooting off the hip again .

I never asked for an explanation , just yes or no . And in pure sociopathic liar form . You guys leaped. I used to be a cop and I trained soldiers and I've trained martial artists, and in all my years I have never heard so a run around to avoid a simple answer. So oh yeah you've convinced me you know what's right and just how wrong I am , you totally sound butted me again , I never said you cursed me out, only that some of you have already voiced what you thought of me , and I of you .
But you so ASSociated with lying you just can't help yourself. As a cop , if you woulda try that kinda run around , would defiantly used in a court of law to show an established history of being evasive, and trust me that doesn't look good in court of law. But I am not your judge , so why did you fear answering , and no , you did not give an empirical yes or no which no one could refute. In my opinion you guys are morONs , as in your MOUTH IS ON MORE THAN OFF,
But hey that's just an OPINION ! And my way of looking at it is just one way, but there are over 7 billion people in the world and you can't even hold ground with little ole me ? You should give up trying to be secret and learn how to define yourself because somebody else wrote the dictionary and other people use it . Because it is not open to interpretation . And their is no secret it's hiding , in the adjective and the synonym . Those are two pillars that are clearly defined and no secret is in them. You really just need to back off , I've already gotten your goat , or you would have apologized as I did for the mistakes I made. But you guys made NO mistakes? Is that what I'm hearing ? Yes, cause you have no right to tell anyone how to interpret anything.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

And yes I was accused of not being Christian , of spreading false information and all through I've been told how wrong I am . This is just misdirecting the question.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Strollin
As a cop , if you woulda try that kinda run around , would defiantly used in a court of law to show an established history of being evasive, and trust me that doesn't look good in court of law.

You must not have been very good at law enforcement since that does not really establish much of anything in regards a person's prosecutable favor. Not surprised you are a former police officer.

edit on 22-10-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but at least he is not a religous hypocrite

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

More attack , cough , cough ,

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

"You must not have been very good at law enforcement since that does not really establish much of anything in regards a person's prosecutable favor. Not surprised you are a former police officer. "

No but it has everything to do with defining credibility, and hostility of witness testimony.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Strollin
More attack , cough , cough ,

Hmmmm

Strollin

In my opinion you guys are morONs , as in your MOUTH IS ON MORE THAN OFF,
But hey that's just an OPINION !

Pot? Meet kettle!

Fitz
edit on 22-10-2013 by Fitzgibbon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

So are you the pot or the kettle? I'll be one if you'll be the other.

And I have the right to defend myself as you do .

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Strollin
No but it has everything to do with defining credibility, and hostility of witness testimony.

First it is established history, now it is credibility and hostility. You keep changing those goalposts; just like you are doing with the rest of your wall-of-text diatribes.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join