It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Landed flying saucers from earlier today

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   
not really sure what to think of this. I would have to say that more pictures are needed to come to a conclusive decision. no doubt that some of of the houses are giving some of the lights. from the picture during the day, how far would that be across the field? on the night time shots you can almost make out the line of trees behind the houses. im thinking that the effective range on that camera phone left the trees out because they were too far away in the dark? this would explain why you can see the trees during the day shot and a silhouette with the night shot. would explain why it is throwing some people off. i have been known to be wrong though
. im not sure what some of the other lights are. wish those pics were clearer. good pics nonetheless

Tahlen

[edit on 1-2-2005 by Tahlen]

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
What on earth am i supposed to be looking for??? All i see is grass
and a field and nothing else...I think this is a big joke??

img132.exs.cx...
img132.exs.cx...
img24.exs.cx...
img24.exs.cx...
img24.exs.cx...

MOD EDIT=please do not post in all caps.
also removed big quote,

[edit on 6-7-2005 by asala]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   
lol, big joke. if it was then i wouldnt have bothered. Suprised to see this post still lingering around! must still be some interest.

One this i forgot to say last time was that at night me and my mate were sitting down, when the day pics were taken it was wet so i didnt sit down, thats why the tree line looks slightly different. if you look carefully u can see that it is the same tree.

To those who cant see whats on the pics, read the title

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   
how pathetic these silly photos are...al they show is lights from houses and lens flares and nothing else...infact it is such a lot of trash they should not even be shown in this wonderful site so for everybodys sake will you just beam away and get on with the weed elsewhere..

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I'm confused. Just looks like a house with its lights on.

How couldn't you see the lights? I don't think lights can cloak.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Interesting pictures, shot at night without visual stimulation. Yet you did hear a type of humming.

Can you add more than you have to this point about the humming and it's during on both nights?

Dallas

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Wow, wired to see this again, where have you been woodsboy?

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
May I ask...
Did the objects/houses rotate while they rested on the soil?
The translucent Grey, did you see him stand over you while he did odd things with you?
Was it a small smile on your lips when you decided to yank ATS chains?
Why do you think that the saucers landed in the grassy area behind the estate? Were they visiting someone who worked at Rendlsham and has now retired?
Why would a race of space-travelling folk hunt out 'Chavs' and forget to click the camourflage toggle?
Is the English 'wannabee' disease rampant in Harrow?
It is indeed a mystery, We wait with bated breath...

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Just a thought, sorry if ive missed this in the posts so far.

What time were the pictures taken?

I think 6:30pm was mentioned unless im mistaken.

If so, England would be in broad daylight at that time.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by UiNeill
Just a thought, sorry if ive missed this in the posts so far.

What time were the pictures taken?

I think 6:30pm was mentioned unless im mistaken.

If so, England would be in broad daylight at that time.

According to Woodsyboy, the pictures were taken between 18:25 and 18:45pm, in November.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Well, he already stated that he took the night photos SITTING down. We now need a day photo in the exact position SITTING down.

Maybe then we can know for sure whether its houses and put this to rest.

Also, please don't call him a chav......
A chav would be be sayng stuff like "Wat ya doin ya D***head i iz tellin da truth ya iz al yo iz dirty grungers i iz gona giv yo beats" etc

You have handled this very well Woodsy. Please, I urge you to go back and take more photos, at night too.

I'm still open

Very interesting thread, i'm starting to love this site

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I apolgise for the 'Chav' thing, Woodsyboy has had the decency to report something he didn't understand and I must thank him for that.
The smoking dope act was the thing I frowned at.
Again, I'm sorry for the remark.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
LOL chav, yeh mate iv been in a rock band for 4 years...deny ignorance?
iv moved since then so i dont live round that area anymores, soz peeps!

lol, chav...

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Sorry, if you people believe this as true then you need to get a reality check.
This is a hoax, you can make this using photoshop ect.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdeluca81
Thanks for answering my questions and also reminding me that Daylight Savings Time is over and I need to change the clock on my PDA.

3)to be honest iv got no idea if they are indeed flying saucers but they look like them to me, as me and my friend dont recall seeing them there that probly explaines why no one else did.

One last question and then I'll leave you alone...

From your response and seeing that it was only a few hours after sunset are you suggesting that your inability to see these anomalies is the result of some other unexplained force and not the time of night? Because at 6-7 PM, I would think you'd be able to see at least the shapes of these things, especially with the aid of street lighting and the like.

What if they realy cant be seen with normal eyes, only in night mode "infra red" becose there are rumors, that in infrared or near ultraviolet is very interesting things to see, becouse with naked eye canot see..

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Wow, this is an old thread. But I think it's important that I post to it, because I enjoy antique threads, and I missed the fight.

Anybody ever find out anything definitive about it? The initial photos have very little information in them. And since our human necks are not currently under the cruel boot heel of alien slavery, I assume that if saucer people landed, they didn't do much after that.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Hey all, guess who! If i was 16 when I posted this then wow, 10 years ago!

I was just interested to see if the post was still up, the pics I took do still give me the creeps, but in a good way if that makes sense..

To make it all clear to anyone who remembers this post - this was not a prank. I remember taking the pics because I heard strange noises, a sort of humming, and I'd been picking up strange artifacts in pics from that particular camera phone. It all may have been the skunk though

Saying that, I had and still have an intense fascination with it all. What I caught in those pics may have just been the houses, I know that, but shortly before these were taken me and the same guy saw a blue light in the sky (in the same park), and heard what I can only describe as the sound of my old 56k modem dialing up in my head.. mate heard the same thing, then the battery died in the phone - speaking to a mate on the phone after who lived down the road, he tells me he see's a triangle of lights "wobbling", then the next day a sign outside the corner shop 'Mike & Julies' says "strange lights seen in sky". This all happened.

Maybe I was going too far into the rabbit hole and believing what I wanted to to make life a bit more exciting - I have no idea! But that period in my life was exciting - if it was just my experiences then it was likely skunk-induced-paranoia, except it wasn't just me was it.

Who knows, I'm excited again though!

Any old school members who followed this thread or newbies, I'm back to answer any questions if there is any lingering interest.

Feels great to be back

Woodsyboy

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Seems like the last several UFO stories I've read involved people smoking at night, cigarettes or otherwise. Bunch of cosmic moochers I guess.

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by woodsyboy1987

There4 was no point tin reviving this thread.. It a hoax then and it's still a hoax.
And that's where it should go now ..404 land

posted on Apr, 2 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
19:42 here in Scotland...Still Daylight...

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join