It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Landed flying saucers from earlier today

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   
this is sad, i though we realy had something here, but it seems to me that he went to the place took the pics and saw that they were the houses,m became discuraged and decided not to post again, it sad realy, i realy belived him...

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I was waiting for the pics of Et's on deck chairs..................

I hope woodsboy comes back all the wiser and having learnt something from the sting of scorn! Poor kid never actually claimed they were ufos. (well, apart from the title sans question mark)
Fireup another joint woodsy and come on back!

[edit on 7-12-2004 by instar]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Even though Woodsyboy made a bit of a fool of himself he did something that most of us are unable to do - he started a thread that generated nearly 20 pages of responses for that he gets a star (and allot of points).

[edit on 7-12-2004 by outsider]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Woodsy claimed he didn't know if they were saucers, or anything else. He just stated they were unidentified. He also made every effort to follow up on requests from other posters. While one could fault the conclusions of saucers landing, one shouldn't fault the sincerety of the posting...

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 06:44 AM
link   
WoodsyBoy, Seeing as how I live 2 miles from Harrow, Wembley to be exact, I was toying with the idea of surveying the area in question "Drakes Park".

Can you give me clear directions as to where Drakes Park is?

Which is the closest station, Northwick Park, Harrow on the Hill, South Harrow, North Harrow, West Harrow or Harrow & Wealdstone? And which direction do I head when leaving the station?

I'll take my digital SLR, which is capable of taking long exposures.

[edit on 7-12-2004 by Koka]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Koka, thats a really cool idea and i hope you do it and post your results. I too was also considering going up there, its just a litttle tooo far for me though.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 04:13 AM
link   
woodsboy has not been on in a while, wonder is he got to close and they took him

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 04:44 AM
link   
woodsboy has not been on in a while, wonder is he got to close and they took him

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 06:44 AM
link   
so why would they take them? If he had indisputable evidence, I'm sure they would find a way to get the pictures off this site. ATS would probably get a phone call before any individual contributor. *Phew* Glad I don't host this site but keep it up guys!

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I can't believe this thread is going still...wasn't this like a long time ago! When on page 3 or 5 we were just saying it's the over extended shadows from the lowlevel intense lightsource from behind? They are the silhouetts of houses.............my god

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Well, I did say I was willing to go see the site of the alleged UFO landings, but with the absence of Woodysboy and thus a lack of directions, I think this post has gone as far as it can.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
If some one in the area wold go to the park and try to find about the location and get some night pics for comparason, maby would could clear this up. I have kina been hopeing some one would do that. Have been following the thred from the begining.

PKD

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
this thread is so hilarious. why are so many people going out of there way to disprove this guy, and say that his photos are fakes, or cars or other aircraft. face it, those are real flying saucers. they are not that diffucult to build. case closed.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
try to get ahold of a better camera and try to get some more pics.

also go there with some kind of light ane walk thought the field and see if there is anything there. then go back and take another picture exacly where you did before and see it it shows up again if it did its probably just houses if it dont appear again in the pic then there was somthing landed in the field.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I just wanna say this kid is brave and he has done nothing wrong. Hence he would be too young, going out of his way to fabricate something like this just to get his fame on ATS.

On the topic, despite the static and the nite mode thing, I do belief that the pcitures are as real as they can get. I'm sure someone has already point out that their is a discripency distance of the objects from the day picture and the nite picture.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   
woodsyboy when I look at you I see myself its very weird. Also this may be a little off topic but is smoking pot legal in london? IF so I'm moving there ASAP.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 01:38 AM
link   
After looking at both the night and day pictures I am not convinced the objects in question are houses. One of the objects is on its right side has the background illuminating through it congruently by the ground (arguably the most saucershape object). Also the base of the objects in question are clearly closer to the photographer than the houses in the distance and possibly by perspective the objects appear to be the same relative size. I dont think the houses at night theory is well proven by the superimposed outlines. Having seen two UFO incidents myself I am inclined to believe them of ET or gov. research origin, but that is just my background. However, the night and day pics are taken from two different positions. Having been stoned at night I can how it would be hard to duplicate the exact same position. If you could Woodsy, and feel so inclined, try using the outline from the tree at night to match your spot in the daytime (the exact branches of the willow tree).
cool thread, despite the bickering
peace

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 02:44 AM
link   
This is the thread that made me sign up on ATS, when i first saw those pics i said, this is it. I still think that the objects in question in the night pics are indeed not the houses, i just cant see that. The objects seem to be much closer, if this is indded taken from about the same point of view. I do not this this can be discredited until we see the area again from another night pic, on this thread i have seen nurmours posts stating that they would go up there and see, or that they live 5 mins from there.
PLEAESE GO TAKE PICS. Cant you take a hour out of one night and get some pics of this, also woodsboy, i have no idea what has happem to you, mabye the flamers got to him, mabye he found out they were houses and didnt care to post them, just give us closure man.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Well seeing as how you people are still interested, I will endeavour to get to the aforementioned park and try and work out where the shots were taken from, and obviously take some shots myself.

I was hoping Woodysboy was going to assist in identifying the parks location. I don't think some of the skeptics realise the effect unwarranted critisism can have on a poster.

[edit on 15-12-2004 by Koka]

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 05:26 AM
link   
The nail that stick up, will be hammered down...

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join