It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Landed flying saucers from earlier today

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I took these photos from my mobile of what appear to be a group of flying saucers at a park called Drake park near my house. I wasn't aware of anything there at the time, me and a mate noticed strange lights in the sky at night, and we saw something wasnt right and heard the firmilar humming noise we also heard last night while at the same park, i hear the noise stop so i take some photos, this is what i get...

These pictures were taken on a Nokia 7600 on night mode

[edit on 15-11-2004 by woodsyboy]

[edit on 15-11-2004 by pantha]

mod edit, drug usage

[edit on 1-4-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
soz could anyone please tell me how to do pics
cheers

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Here click member centre and find the browse button find your pics then click upload.

Cant wait to see these.

link   
As you noticed your images aren't showing because they are sitting on your hard drive. You need to have them hosted online. I recommend Image Shack for this. It's free and easy to use. Just upload them and paste the links they give you in this thread.

[edit on 15-11-2004 by kinglizard]

link   
click the tutorial for the pics.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
If you go to the member center (yellow tab at the top of the screen ) you will find that you have some upload space there. If you need any further help , feel free to U2U me.

(too late as usual! yeah kinglizards suggestion is probably best, you get lots of space there
)

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
only 2 pics??? and why so far away? did you ever go to get a closer look?

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Holy s****. If this is true, you are making history!

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Where do you live? this is incredible

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
i took some more but they are mostly dark, ill post a few more but they arent as good. this happened today this is no fraud. i took videos of the lights iv been seeing, as soon as i figure out how to load them i will. I live in harrow. I was lookin through the pics on my phone and didnt notice them, then i noticed some lights on the pics, and as i looked again i noticed them. Another mate of mine rung me last night after i had been to drake park and seen a strange star like light with a small blue flashing light next to it, it hovered for a while then we noticed a plane following it. anyone else near harrow been seeing these?

[edit on 15-11-2004 by woodsyboy]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
anyone else you around you see or hear about this? any news coverage? did you go up to the lights/craft? how far where you from it? how long did it stay grounded? where did it go when it left?

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I told u we didnt see it there at the time!! i was taking pictures because iv been catching strange lights on my phone, me and my mate heard noises so i took pics, and before u ask, yes i am -(mod edit- please no swearing)-bricks

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
woodsyboy, can you borrow, beg or get a film camera? Then hang out at the park again and see
if this happens again. There appears that a 'frequency' is freaking out your phone-cam.
Very interesting pics

Sanc'.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I rarely, if ever post on ATS, but these pictures are too interesting to ignore...I have a couple of questions woodsyboy if you don't mind answering them:

1) You say you did not see the anomalies when you were shooting these pictures...Does that imply that you simply pointed your cell phone in the general direction of the noises you were hearing?

2) I assume this happened late at night considering it is approximately 3:20 AM in London right now...Is this your first time visiting Drake park at this hour? Or is it a place you frequent, and witness such bizarre events?

3) With Harrow being so close to London, what do you attribute this to? Surely, flying craft of that size would be noticed by the populous of such a large city, no?

Just some of the questions that came to mind...But some truly interesting pictures...Good on ya man!

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
i could do that, but im pretty sure that the bad picture is because it was pretty dark, the pics were all taken between 18:25 and 18:45pm

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I'm vaguely familiar with the area but Drake Park, the name don't ring any bells. Is that it's real name or nickname? Is it anywhere near Northwick Park? What are the names of some of the roads that surround the park? I'm intrigued, and also I might come and join you for a smoke!

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
very interesting...thanks for those pics
i'm not sure what i'm seeing though...

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdeluca81
I rarely, if ever post on ATS, but these pictures are too interesting to ignore...I have a couple of questions woodsyboy if you don't mind answering them:

1) You say you did not see the anomalies when you were shooting these pictures...Does that imply that you simply pointed your cell phone in the general direction of the noises you were hearing?

2) I assume this happened late at night considering it is approximately 3:20 AM in London right now...Is this your first time visiting Drake park at this hour? Or is it a place you frequent, and witness such bizarre events?

3) With Harrow being so close to London, what do you attribute this to? Surely, flying craft of that size would be noticed by the populous of such a large city, no?

Just some of the questions that came to mind...But some truly interesting pictures...Good on ya man!

1)Yes it is true i pointed my phone in the general direction of the humming, i also took pics of all around me to see if anything came up on my phone.
2)It is 1:33am in london now and as iv said above the pics were taken between 18:25-18:45pm, i am not normally around the park at this time or though i have been at night before, and witnissed a strange light in the sky last night when sitting in a different part of the park, iv only experienced these lights last night and today.
3)Ive got no idea what they were, but they didnt seem to be there at the time. As they didnt appear to be there to us, that may explain why no one else saw them.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Thanks for answering my questions and also reminding me that Daylight Savings Time is over and I need to change the clock on my PDA.

3)to be honest iv got no idea if they are indeed flying saucers but they look like them to me, as me and my friend dont recall seeing them there that probly explaines why no one else did.

One last question and then I'll leave you alone...

From your response and seeing that it was only a few hours after sunset are you suggesting that your inability to see these anomalies is the result of some other unexplained force and not the time of night? Because at 6-7 PM, I would think you'd be able to see at least the shapes of these things, especially with the aid of street lighting and the like.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
('
')
('
')How come when people take pics of so called UFO's they are always from a distance and always slightly indiscernible. Why do they always leave themselves open to such vague interpretation? Why does not a single person show a photo of a close up UFO or alien that is provable to be genuine? Just a thought.
And before you start thinking I am being sceptical, well I am. But only of this kind of "proof". If you did see what you reported then I am excited for you, and as an earlier poster said, grab a film camera and shoot closer, you could have the scoop of the century and then we would all be grateful.

[edit on 15-11-2004 by The Teller]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join