It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Landed flying saucers from earlier today

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koka
Well seeing as how you people are still interested, I will endeavour to get to the aforementioned park and try and work out where the shots were taken from, and obviously take some shots myself.

I was hoping Woodysboy was going to assist in identifying the parks location. I don't think some of the skeptics realise the effect unwarranted critisism can have on a poster.

[edit on 15-12-2004 by Koka]
'

our hero, get out there and take those pics, make sure you have a camera phoone on night vision, good luck.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I had a careful look at the photo's and it appears to me that the objects are considerably closer than the houses in the background beyond the field, which appear to be mostly obsured by foilage anyway. I don't have a problem with that. But what is of more concern to me rather than the shapes of the objects are the blinding lights which silouette the objects. It appears as though the objects themselves do not emit this blinding light, but are rather back lit by a few individual light sources--like in the set of a movie for eg. The lights seem too powerful to be 100watt light bulbs or interior car lights -- they are more like search-lights or stadium lights.

Did we establish if this field is anywhere near a football stadium? Although the powerful lights seem too low to be coming from the high light towers of a stadium. (BTW I have have my own UFO experiences, but that does not mean I'm an automatic believer). Have we seen photo's taken at the same time on a "normal" night, when there isn't any humming sound? It's all very intriguing.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 03:36 AM
link   
the pics during the night were taken in night vision mode, this mode can do crazy thing, think looking into a light with night vision googles. The day pic he said was from the same place.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Have managed to track down the elusive "Drakes Park" which appears to be in the South Harrow area.

Map

On the map shown in the link, there is a Drake Ct and a Drake Road, below these is "Newton Park West", I am gathering that this is the park in question and the name "Drakes Park" is a name given to it by locals.

Am still planning on getting there at some point, will update this thread when I have managed to get there.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 06:15 AM
link   
take several cameras with many diffent modes, take many pics, go crazy

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Why is it that in all the pictures taken and there are a lot millions of them. Not one is clear. Why

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
look guys i think you've scared him off ie been waiting months to get more pics just to prove the non-belivers wrong i hope he will reply back soon

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
For one reason or another the origional poster is not comeing back, but I do still hope some one will take some pics of the same area. And when it does happen, I just want to say at this point I think the objects in the pics are the houses.

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The reason "ALL" UFO pictures are vague is because there are no UFO's
They have "MILLIONS" of pictures of alleged UFO's, but "NOBODY" has a clear one, that ought to tell you something.

I will gaurentee you that "NO ONE" will present a clear picture of a UFO with the documentation of over 50 other people seeing it. The unsaid rule within the UFO community is that if you can produce a believable picture of a UFO, you get "PAID"

For over 57 years they have been telling us that UFO's exist, and to date There is not "ONE" clear picture. There is something wrong with this "Picture"

[edit on 24-12-2004 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
The reason "ALL" UFO pictures are vague is because there are no UFO's[edit on 24-12-2004 by Lastday Prophet]

How can you say that, if I launch a hot dog in the air and you don't know what it is, that is a ufo. I'll assume you mean "ET craft". Don't mean to sidetrack this thread but have you heard of missile systems being shut down with craft in the area? What do you think the ufo's caught on camera by the Mexican Air Force were? Have you ever watched the DisclosureProject.org video?

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I have not edited the pic in any way all I have done i amped it to make the horizon of the picture clearer.

heres the night pic you can see where the main onjects are as they are the bright bright white parts

Now look at the day time pic made slightly clearer/ Look at the difference between the objects that aint the houses in the night

As you cans ee the daytime pic is almost a perfect line of the roofs match with the brush but in the night pic (top) the line is much more irregular

[edit on 24-12-2004 by yuanshao101]

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
That's exactly what I mean, every picture is vague, those posted offer no real proof, that could easily be a childs toy in the midst of grass. Certainly not a clear picture, just like the other 2-3 million fakes.

Show me a clear picture, I know you can't for there are none.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
yeh im gonna have to go with the sceptics n this one sorry guys

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
That's exactly what I mean, every picture is vague, those posted offer no real proof, that could easily be a childs toy in the midst of grass. Certainly not a clear picture, just like the other 2-3 million fakes.

Show me a clear picture, I know you can't for there are none.

Not in reference to any particular picture, but surely these things in the vague pictures cannot be identified; therefore they can only be classified as unidentified.

And yeah, there are lots of bogus photos out there, whether they are intentionally bogus or not.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Greetings all, I thought by now u would have noticed my lack of interest in this subject...this is due to the fact that iv given u alll what u asked of me that i thought prooved what i saw, if this is not enuff then no pictures or evidence i show you is going to make any difference unless you happened to witness a ufo with woodsyboy written on it...

Look at the pictures carefully people and make up ur minds, this post has gone on for too long to still be discussing 'lack of evidence', if the reason why this post has attracted so many viewers and responses is because the pics look different then thats the evidence that backs my story.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Seeing as how I offered to go to the park and take shots myself, you may want to answer the question of where exactly Drakes Park is for starters.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Simple question.

If alien craft wish to remain secret and unseen, then why appear at night with lights blazing? Surely they could have tecknowledgy to navigate without lights and not draw attention to themselves from pothead teens in public parks or anyone else. Its a bit like disguising yourself as a tree then running away when someone approaches, a la "The Goodies (brit tv)"They may as well have neon signs on their craft saying "aliens from planet x"

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Look closely at the two picture's.
Picture 1 far left two eye's oval head.
Picture 2 same spot look closely almost transparent but you can see the two eye's and the head.

From what I know the Grey's can appear translucent, this picture is amazing it looks like the being is moving toward Woodsy something may have occured that he doesn't realize yet.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   

YOUR ALL MISSING SOMETHING

I can't see what you're talking about, WCamp. It seems to me like you'd really have to want to see something in those pictures to see it. My observation is this: if those pictures were taken on night-vision mode and Woodsyboy didn't see them until he looked at the pictures, they're fake.

The eyes pick up more light than any cell phone camera with the night-vision setting turned on. What can vaguely be seen in those pictures by us, would and should have been very clear to Woodsyboy, high or not. Marijuana doesn't induce blindness.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I live in Harrow, 2 roads from Drake Park, and would happily give directions or show anyone where it is

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join