It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War Pictures (not for the weak)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

Originally posted by bodrul
ps i have seen worse ( affects from chemicals used by US forces in vietnam )

You better get your facts straight, bodrul. The US never used a chemical weapon in Vietnam any stronger than CS.

dgtempe is developing a reputation for sedition equal to that of Axis Sally, Tokyo Rose, Baghdad Betty, Hanoi Jane, and Hanoi John.

Pretty fine company for a traitor to keep.

You sure nailed that one, marg is getting close but is not there yet. DG just loves to see America downtrodded.....it is her style.

Jump on the bandwagon and show your teeth, Ed. I look forward to your coming home every night.
I will not shut up. I have every right to post as you do peddling your wares each night here, Ed.
I speak the truth.
You gloss over every gory detail of this war and justify it in an evil attempt to persuade people to see this war as the greatest thing since apple pie.
Shame on you.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Jump on the bandwagon and show your teeth, Ed. I look forward to your coming home every night.
I will not shut up. I have every right to post as you do peddling your wares each night here, Ed.
I speak the truth.
You gloss over every gory detail of this war and justify it in an evil attempt to persuade people to see this war as the greatest thing since apple pie.
Shame on you.

This is not a bandwagon jump at all. I am not asking you to shut up, I just thought Grady made a good observation when he compared you to some of those names. You jump at every opportunity to downtrod the American effort in Iraq. You like posting pictures of dead Iraqi's killed by Americans , yet you wont comment on the beheadings and insurgents killing civilians. You are biased AGAINST Americans unless they have a Marlboro hanging from their mouth. I dont gloss crap, war is hell and innocent people are dieing on both sides, so lets get it overwith instead of undermining the goals. This war is needed, but you are too blind to see it. If we could accomplish this goal with zero deaths, I would be all for it, but we cant.

The shame is on you...as Grady said, you have good company.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Whatever, Ed- I'm not in the mood to get back at you, nor do i wish at this time to argue any further with the likes of you.
You want to know what i think about beheadings?
I think beheadings are a barbaric act, as anyone else does. I dont remember EVER condoning beheadings.
THIS however, doesnt change the fact that this war is also barbaric and one act of barbarism does not warrant another act of barbarism.
Get the picture?

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Hey does anybody notice the new triplets Ib, Grady and Edsinger,

I imagine they all shared a collective mind, the only see as far as their noses.

The triplets war happy fellows. You all can dance to the same tune, while screaming to the rest that does not agree with you anti American traitors and disgraced to your nation.

Red sure looks good on all of you.

And like I said before US is not keeping tag of the death in Iraq, unless is American troops because they have not choice, so any death bodies, women, children or men are insurgents so they are already death so they cannot tell their story as who is really who.

But who cares in the eyes of Ib, grady and edsinger they are the enemy and any Iraqi death is a good Iraqi even if children are part of it.

Just like your Mr. president you have not clue what in the heck US is doing in Iraq anymore.

Liberation my butt.

So I wonder what they are going to do with the death in Iraq, hummm mass graves anyone?

dgtempe

You got the wrong pictures, we need to keep our war happy fellows in good spirits we need to borrow Grady�s propaganda pictures of happy Iraqi children to post in here.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   

So Ib in your mind American lives are worth thousand of children and women Iraqis death.

What you don't realize is that we when freely into that country the Iraqis are from Iraq we are not.

Like I said death only brings more death

You cannot wash a bloody wound off with more blood..

Dgtempe: After going through this link i find it to be unbiased and showing deaths from both sides, it was not insinuating any political bias. Good find

I wonder how many actualy went through the link before ranting?

Now, IB, tell me something, being that you have a singular mindset: compare the violence being commited in Iraq to before the Invasion, and what do you see? Is it true that we have caused more anarchy in that country?

Also, with these 'so-called' accusations that Saddam commited 'mass-murders', can anyone provide me with all 300,000 bodies, pictures, names, etc etc etc, to prove these claims? The U.S goverment likes to ejaculate propanda more times than Ron Jeremy has over Jenna Jamenson in his entire life time. And this 'Al Quwari', I would like to see some conclusive evidence that this man is more than merely a 'myth'. I also want to know how we have concluded that all 400 of those 'insurgents' are not Iraqis, and how we have come to the realization that they were foriegn fighters; what sort of 'science' did they use to come to these conclusions?

Something un-biased would be recomended.

Deep

[edit on 15-11-2004 by ZeroDeep]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep

I wonder how many actualy went through the link before ranting?

Deep

Ha, none of the above, obviously if you don't agree with them get ready to be tag a traitor.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Thank you, girls. Notice i never posted any pictures here openly, so as not to have them in plain view. This is more than i can say for the prpaganda pictures that we all have to live with.
I know politics and war are dirty things, and when exposed, you have to sucomb to poisonous posts, name calling, (which is not allowed here, and is punishable:puz
but yet, i endure it.
It doesnt phase me in the least as i know i am the pacifist and have the heart as opposed to my critics.

They would want you to think that this isnt going on, but it IS and what a horror it is.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Thank you, girls. Notice i never posted any pictures here openly, so as not to have them in plain view.
They would want you to think that this isnt going on, but it IS and what a horror it is.

THing is Dg, we do not live in a uptopia? We never will. We are under attack by radical islam and you fault us for fighting instead of giving in?

[edit on 15-11-2004 by edsinger]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I must agree with most of the people in this Country when it comes to this criminal act that George Bush and his handlers have
committed against the people of Iraq.

I think we must let the Muslim world know that the majority Americans are not behind the war but that we are behind the troops
as our troops are along with the Iraqis , depending on your mindset the known or unknown victims of this war.

The things that they are being forced to do and the things that they are forced to see are destroying their minds, the conditions that they are fighting and working under are destroying the bodies.
The Neocons are laying waste over 150,000 young Americans in Iraq and this June, when the draft goes into effect I will find myself along with hundreds of thousands of others called to fight in the name of making the rich richer.

I don�t know if we can stop it but ,I know we can slow it down all it takes is for us speak out to our friends and family about what is happing and hopefully they will do the same .

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

We are under attack by radical islam and you fault us for fighting instead of giving in?

[edit on 15-11-2004 by edsinger]

Fantasy world... get out of it... We invaded Islamic county... yet we are under attack? OooooooK, lemme smoke whatever you're smoking.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Thank you, girls

I think you can drop the plural my freind, lol ! I'am a 22 year old male !

lol

Mister Ed, tell me, how many times, other than 9/11, have we been under attack by 'radical islam' ? How many murders are commited each year in America? And, how many of them as gruesome as the be-headings? Scott Peterson ring a bell ?

Deep

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
edsinger who is attacking you? you are under attack? better call the police and put a claim on those muslin that are attacking you.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Ed, correct me if i'm wrong, but wasnt it Osama Bin Laden who attacked us? You know, the man in the pretty white robe? the man who's picture was on national TV 5 minutes after the 9/11 attack?

What happened to him? We misplaced him? We turned our heads the other way? If anyone attacked us at all, it was Osama. This is what the story was. SO, we're fighting Islam?

Oh, yes, Saddam...the poor schnook, monster that he was, he didnt DO ANYTHING TO US.
HE DIDNT HAVE ANY WEAPONS O'MASS DESTRUCTION, however he does have the oil fields we sooooo wanted.
I dont know how you can equate one thing with the other and call this a justifiable war for which we must fight and kill.
I know my words dont reach your eyes or your ears, but this is what i know and what i believe . And i dont pretend to be a know it all, but i know in my heart i am right. Hanoi Jane? This title honors me as opposed to spreading ignorance and lies.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
ok here we are....

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep

Thank you, girls

I think you can drop the plural my freind, lol ! I'am a 22 year old male !

lol

Deep
hmmm- sorry, i still think you're great

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

Originally posted by bodrul
ps i have seen worse ( affects from chemicals used by US forces in vietnam )

You better get your facts straight, bodrul. The US never used a chemical weapon in Vietnam any stronger than CS.

dgtempe is developing a reputation for sedition equal to that of Axis Sally, Tokyo Rose, Baghdad Betty, Hanoi Jane, and Hanoi John.

Pretty fine company for a traitor to keep.

Agent orange ring a bell I mean its not a chemical weapon but it sure acted like one and what about Gulf war syndrome I guess the Iraqis gave it to the US servicemen

[edit on 15/11/04 by Dirty Joe Paise]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Ed, correct me if i'm wrong, but wasnt it Osama Bin Laden who attacked us? You know, the man in the pretty white robe? the man who's picture was on national TV 5 minutes after the 9/11 attack?

Funny a lot of the war happy people does not even know anymore what we are fighting for, 9/11 was an excused to invade Iraq, and bin-laden was the fall guy.

Occurs, Edsinger is being attack by muslins so I wonder in what part of american he lives.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
You all make me sick....

I voted for Kerry because I wanted a change and didn't think the Bush did a good job in office.

But one must not forget september 11, 2001 and what happened.

They want to destroy us. Its not just Osama.

It is Islamic Fundamentalism that is starting to take hold.

This Fundamentalism if left unchecked breeds into terrorism and worse.

One Must remember WW II and Know that there was much death and destruction but all have come to the conclusion that the US did the right thing by taking out Germany and Japan.

The same type of situation is at hand because we are now in a time when a lone terrorist with relativly small funds can aquire a weapon and cause the amount of destruction and death that Hitler could only dream of.

As these pictures disturbe me one can only ask if it was worth it.

Only time and history can look back and answer that question.

If we can stamp out terrorism and extremists abroad than it would have been worth it.

Does anyone know why our homeland is safe with no incidents?

It is because these terrorists are busy in Iraq.

Much is at stake because the second the seed of democracy is placed in Iraq there whole cause is lost for Iraq will be able to run itself and stamp them out.

Later,

Reason

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by REASON

But one must not forget september 11, 2001 and what happened.

It is Islamic Fundamentalism that is starting to take hold.

Yeah. Let's always remember 9/11, but never understand it. Just get pissed over it, don't look at it too closely and realize who did it in the first place. Let's go kill those A-Rabs.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Reason.

Who is they? Why do they want to destroy us? And how exactly do you exterminate them? It's one thing to facilitate the notion of getting rid of terrorism, it's another to realize 'how', 'when', 'where'..

Deep

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join