It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello My Freinds... My Daughter Has Less than 1 Year to Live

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Sorry to hear about her struggle and your families. Prayers for all. Stay strong, all of you.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
OB,

I have no words that adequately express the way I feel as I write this. I am so sorry for what you and your family is going through right now. Do not give up hope, miracles can happen and the unexplained is all around us. Try alternative treatments if the doctor's are giving up. Make sure to be with her and each other and enjoy the remaining time no matter how long or little it is. It is so sad, she looks to be a beautiful young lady and I agree with the poster that said that it is much too young. Your daughter and you and yours are in my thoughts and prayers.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I am so bitterly,bitterly sorry about your daughter,s illness-i cannot say much,this breaks my heart-had there been anything I could do,I would have done it-all I can do is let you know I feel for you,for her,for your family,her children.I am not good with words in a case like this,but please be assured of my deepest and most heartfelt sympathy,I don't know what else to say-for the sadness for all your sakes,is very heavy,I am so sorry for your pain,your heartbreak,for this lovely young woman,your daughter.I wish I could express myself better,but my thoughts and prayers are with you.Please accept what I am sending you,a warm embrace from one mother to another.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Having lost my youngest Son to Leukaemia after a 2yr. battle ( including 3mnth. isolation after BM trans. )

I can understand your unfolding - life changing situation. ( The Dr. telling you that there is nothing more they can do - is a very, very life altering moment ! )

As tough as this is - time does lessen the pain. As does the restored faith in the good in Humanity that is still to be found ( hopefully not only in adversity ) that I am sure you would be witnessing, during the fog of your currently faced strength test.

My Boy would have been 21 this year.
I will not wallow and wail however.
Instead I shall rejoice at the difference He made in his short time here and the wonderful people that he
connected with ! ( he got 4 personal Wiggle visits in a week ! and The Blue one attended his funeral ! )

My thought are with you ! Stay strong !

Think of the joy your Daughter has brought. I am sure you would be proud !!

Ed; Sorry thought I was U2U'ing I'll let it stand though.

edit on 14-10-2013 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by chelsdh

Hello.. Thank you for your care. And yes, it is quite possible you have heard of her, especially if you are in the South East, United States...I sent you a U2U (a private message)

To retrieve it you have to look to the top of your ATS page where you see the bar that says; home, top, new, live etc., there is an arrow in a circle pointing down further to your right next to logout, when you click the arrow that is pointing down a new line of options shows up and to the far left you will see a messages option, go and click that and then you can access the message...

Thank you for your prayers.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   

ATS777

I'm very sorry to hear about the suffering and trials of your daughter. My prayers are with her and your whole family.

I happen to work as a Product Research & Development for in various fields of science & technology. I've been tasked to research the cures for cancer, particularly natural and low cost electronic devices, that can be used for Cancer treatment. You'll be surprise about the many available cancer cures. The thing is its all being suppressed.

Here are a list of some of the best cures available:
1. The Dr. Bob Beck Devices, I believe your best option! These are available in Sota Electronics. Research this in youtube.com
A. Colloidal Silver as the most powerful natural antibiotic - I've tested this Colloidal Silver, it works so great! We've use this with a Stage 4 Pulmonary Fibrosis patient. She already sent home to ready herself for death with only 4 months to live. In just 3 week of use of Colloidal Silver(CS), she is already back to work. That was 3 years ago, she is still working now. Also, CS is a High-Alkaline Therapy cure, and Biblical too, Exodus 32:19-20. Checkout google "Colloidal Silver in the Bible"
B. Blood Electrification - This is used to kill and eliminate germs, viruses and cancer cells present or swimming in the blood. This device takes care of all impurities and foreign objects floating and spreading the disease in your blood.
C. Ozonated Water - This is a device to generate Ionized Dissolved Oxygen in your drinking water.
D. Magnetic Pulser Unit- This device eliminates germs and viruses lodged in the Lymphatic nodes.
2. The Rick Simpson Marijuana Hemp Oil - Based on my research and materials on these, this is very promising and the testimonies are impressive. However, in most countries marijuana is illegal, so that makes this cure a bit accessible.
3. Miracle cure - This is simply 3% baking Soda in Drinking water. The baking soda, makes the drinking water a High-Alkaline Therapy Liquid.
4. The Gerson Cancer Cure Method - Available in New Mexico. This is all about Natural Fruit and Vegetable Diet System. See youtube.com
5. There are many more Natural cures, please search in youtube for other simple cures, but pay attention to testimonies for you to judge its validity. There are alot of false

I hope your daughter would be cured as soon as possible. God is Good!!! Take Care!

I am going to be frank with you here... my daughter is too ill to travel, and we have no money.... people who offer alternative treatments usually need both....

some of the things like baking soda or whatever we can try, but I do and would worry about doing anything that could cause further harm to my daughter, she has a difficult time digesting, and a very very difficult time eating anything... we can barely get enough food in her to sustain life at this point... and getting her to drink things that would cause further nausea and be hard for her body to digest causing her additional pain just doesnt sound like a reasonable or responsible thing...

Its not that we would not want to try something else, its that there are a lot of considerations...
edit on 14-10-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Timely

It IS life altering.... its also amazing... I remember every moment of her life.. and get to tell her each moment and how beautiful, kind, funny, cute, loving, caring etc. that each moment was and what it brought to me...

I will never forget the moments... having been through all this you understand.

At this point I am very tore up, but the moments help me to smile... thank you for your words and kindness...and I am very very very sorry for your loss... what is happening now, I could not wish on my worst enemy... but your right... at least we had our angels for a time!
edit on 14-10-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkphoenix77

No, there are no words... it IS the heart though! Thank you so much for your kindness and concern..

reply to post by Raxoxane

Hugs right back! Thanks you for your prayers...

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
So sorry to read about your daughter and problems with her illness. I don't know what to say really, but just to say that my thoughts are with you and your family at this time....

Peace....

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

The grandkids are being taken care of according to the wishes of my daughter, and I will be there in every single possible way I can for them. I would give my life for them the same as I would for my daughter...

I know what she is worried about... and her fears and concerns...

But I want also, to give to her things that are for her. She doesn't think of herself right now, she is not selfish in anyway...Thats where I get to come in... I want to be selfish for her, and try to give her things that are for her, just for her, as well....

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
how about:

Baking soda and sugar
milk and honey
Canabus oil
High vit c

I'd avoid: radiation, chemo, and operations, that's all they do at the hospital. And avoid falling into these thoughts of her only having 1 year to live. That's a bad idea. She has as long as she has, which might be 1 day or 75 years. Anyone who tells you that "you have X years" you should never believe any of it. And she should get out of the hospital and go home if possible. Espcially if they claim there's nothing else they can do for her. Then she should go home and live there. I'd avoid anything to do with the medical industry. But I'm very sorry to hear about her.

check this out:

Also read the book: Confessions of a Medial Heretic

edit on 14-10-2013 by spartacus699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

The things you say to avoid: Chemo, radiation, and operations... have already been done and long ago at this point...

Now, they are doing damage control... which often requires more operations and whatnot to sustain her life at this point... They had to perform a double embolism in order to keep her from bleeding to death, she has had three ostomy operations etc.

Its WAY to late to say none of that...

As far as the baking soda, I have been looking into some of that but as I told another poster and I will quote:

"some of the things like baking soda or whatever we can try, but I do and would worry about doing anything that could cause further harm to my daughter, she has a difficult time digesting, and a very very difficult time eating anything... we can barely get enough food in her to sustain life at this point... and getting her to drink things that would cause further nausea and be hard for her body to digest causing her additional pain just doesnt sound like a reasonable or responsible thing...

Its not that we would not want to try something else, its that there are a lot of considerations..."

I will and am looking into and reading about a lot of these alternative things however... and I thank you so much for posting that! It does sound pretty cool huh?

Thanks for your good thoughts wishes and prayers!

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

She is the BEST kid in the world isn't she? And yes, she is definitely your daughter spiritually... I still laugh about when she said she was wanting a rocking chair so she could sit on her front porch and holler "Get Off My Lawn!"... and that without even knowing about the whole curmudgeon thing you have going on! Your little curmudgeon in training she is...

I do think a lot about your son, they need to meet.. they are both wonderful people, my daughter and your son... I think they would get along wonderfully! With your son having a baby on the way it will make it more difficult.. but it is something I would like to figure out... she was wanting to see the baby too... hopefully God will provide us a way...

I love you honey, so very much... and I thank you for putting up with me when I cry, and holding me when I need held... you know my soul... you are the other half of me.. and I thank God everyday you are in our lives...

The following is a song I used to sing to my daughter when it first came out way back when... I always did love her so much and this song was just fitting , eternally, for her and I... yet somehow, it is just as fitting for you and I as well... All this... our family.... yours and mine... was meant to be... here is the song

edit on 14-10-2013 by OpinionatedB because: added song

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I give you my moral support. I've lost all my grandparents because of the cancer.
Try to search for "Hulda Clark zapper" and read about it, maybe it will help in your situation.
My father /he is electrical engineer/ build one at home for a friend of ours, because he got cancer. I don't know if this zapper was the reason be he is still alive and OK, half a year now since the doctors put the diagnose. Its just a hope.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

spartacus699

Baking soda and sugar
milk and honey
Canabus oil
High vit c

I'd avoid: radiation, chemo, and operations, that's all they do at the hospital. And avoid falling into these thoughts of her only having 1 year to live. That's a bad idea. She has as long as she has, which might be 1 day or 75 years. Anyone who tells you that "you have X years" you should never believe any of it. And she should get out of the hospital and go home if possible. Espcially if they claim there's nothing else they can do for her. Then she should go home and live there. I'd avoid anything to do with the medical industry. But I'm very sorry to hear about her.

This guy has the right ideas... radiation therapy is the alopathic method which is really non-effective and has not been shown to work at all so it's a wonder that the medical community still continues to press this when someone is diagnosed. There are several amazing stories of people that were given year or months to live and were given the Cannabis oil therapy and had miraculous results that dumbfounded doctors... just do a youtube search and there are so many good videos with solid, solid evidence that it kills cancer (Harvard study). It's never too late but my prayers are with you, as a father of two daughters I can only imagine the heartache. Blessings to you and your family.
edit on 14-10-2013 by kronos11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

My best hopes and wishes go out to your daughter and your whole family my friend.
Even though I am not a religious person, I will certainly pray for your daughter. Cant hurt can it?

Enjoy the time you have with your daughter and help her enjoy the time she has with her family.

Stay positive.
Sincerely

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
She needs marijuana, tons of it. I'm not joking about that. Even if it does nothing to fight the cancer it makes dealing with this sort of thing very much more tolerable, often though it really is found to be more effective at treating cancer than chemo or surgery. I think the majority of it's benefits come from it's antidepressant, pain numbing and patience inducing effects, these effects can encourage the bodies immune system to fight with a little more vigor. If it were me there is no way in hell I would allow modern medicine to treat cancer in my body, they really have no clue what they are doing with chemo. Probably if there is any cancer fighting ability in chemo and every objective scientific study in existence shows that none exists, it's likely that it works by creating massive damage which tricks the body to go into high gear self repair mode, and the bodies of many cancer patients are already in that mode to the maximum of their abilities. Marijuana utilizes the human bodies cannabinoid system, which appears to be a secondary route for our nervous system, so it carries a lot of the load, and probably it's something that is as important to our bodies as nutrients and vitamins. You can get marijuana oil, in a few states it's pretty much odorless. Doesn't matter what form of it you choose everything in it is custom designed for our bodies to use as medicine, whether you choose to accept that as the end result of evolution or intelligent design is your choice it's been used by humans for millennia, and only became outlawed after the American medical community decided it was too good at treating everything which keeps money out of their pockets, primarily this is becuase it is not addictive.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
She is beautiful

I have sent you a private message I hope you don't mind.
Limbo

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I know of two people who were told they were going to die of Cancer, both of them stopped taking pharmaceutical treatments and took a natural approach (high dose of apricot seeds, no dairy, no meat, lots of broccoli, exercise, extra Sunlight etc). Both of them had their Cancer regress to the astonishment of the doctors. One has been alive, healthy and Cancer-free for 14 years and the other for 8, they have both stuck to their new diets and lifestyles.

Do not believe what Big Pharma and their workers tell you, it's a corrupt system, they are after money not good health.

Seriously, you've been lied to, your daughter can live till 70 if you change her lifestyle and get away from Pharma treatments, I've witnessed it with my own eyes.
edit on 14-10-2013 by hiddencode because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
sure you have not tried the method of Dr. Schulze is a student of Dr. Christopher both Americans. If you are of them do not know anything you can not say that you have tried everything

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join