It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello My Freinds... My Daughter Has Less than 1 Year to Live

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I don't even know what to say. Absolutely heart breaking. As a father, I can't even imagine what you must be going through right now. I hope at the very least, you can find a little solace in the fact that there are complete strangers out there who are broken hearted for the sake of you and your daughter. Praying for a miracle for you both.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Hello My Freinds... My Daughter Has Less than 1 Year to Live
She must live,she deserves to live,we cannot let something like that to happen,no matter what it is the reason for which this is happening.

Read to her the healing words from my threads from beginning and there might be a chance.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
OpB,
As the mother of two, turning 25 and 23 over the winter months, I can scarcely conceive how difficult this is for you and your loved ones. My son recently delivered some devastating news to me and his dad -- which shook me to my core. He is not in your daughter's situation, but the overarching, uncontrollable shaking and weeping and horror was unmitigated and profound.

When we become parents, that unspeakably beautiful love and attachment we have changes us forever. I'm happy for her that she was able to have two of her own, to have a share in that special magic that happens when a child arrives.

From the time I first learned I was pregnant, I began to 'worry' that my baby was okay. Now, 25 years later, what the Lamaze teacher said to me still rings true:
I had asked her, "Does that worried feeling ever go away?" She looked me in the eye and said: "No." I have often wondered what I would do if something happened to one of them...and the answer, like many have said above, is that I suppose I would lose the will to go on; and my sanity. My son is well now, but facing the actual possibility of losing him was torturous.

I can only imagine the depth of your pain and sorrow. From one mother to another, whose daughter is also a mother -
I wish you moments of true joy as this journey unfolds. Thinking of you and yours. You have done your best - and that's all we can do. She, too, has done her best, and her kids will have a future with loving family.

Blessed be.
~wild

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Very sorry to hear. And I disagree. This is too young to die.

Besides of Obamacare and big pharma there also exists uncorrupted actual medical science that works.

From a source I have come to trust but unfortunately not free to publish:

"... came to me with stage-4-cancer ...
... conventional chemotherapy also kills cancer - but it often ends up killing the patient, too. That's because conventional chemotherapy shuts down your immune system, ...
... What is the breakthrough? It's the infusion of insulin right before the chemotherapy drug is administered...
... cancer cells are almost totally dependent on glucose...
... Thanks to this treatment - and the remaining three steps in my four-pronged approach... went from being emaciated and on the brink of death to hauling up 500-pound halibuts six months later... Years later, ... remains cancer-free."

If you are not trapped in blind believe in authorities feel free to pm me.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SacredLore

My daughter is a type 1 diabetic so I suppose she got infusion of insulin before every chemo and radiation treatment! She was done with chemo and radiation before the beginning of summer though...

Thank you for your words and kindness
edit on 13-10-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I really recommend reading Dying To Be Me: My Journey from Cancer, to Near Death, to True Healing , the kindle edition is very cheap.

Is there a life after life ? Anita Moorjani is a living proof!!!! Check this out!! MUST SEE

I've most of the video interviews I could find. She died of cancer, had it in advanced form riddling her body, and had a remarkable NDE where she realized what had caused it, and was able to heal, within a couple weeks of coming back fully.

Sending prayers for you daughter, and her daugthers as well, for the greater good and healings to take place no matter what the outcome.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Oh my!!! :-( My heart breaks for you and I feel your pain and the need to soak up every moment as a present.

I've been where you are. It's been 14 years since Josh's passing.... He died from A.L.L. (leukemia) He was diagnosed at ten and died at 14. Those memories... those years... are hell to revisit. I will never be "over it". I pray for you and your family!! xoxo

I'm glad you are sharing her story. Other's need to know what a beautiful daughter (inside and out) you have. Please tell her we are praying she will be healed and all of this will go up in victory!!

We are all here for you and please do not EVER hesitate to message one of us when you have taken all you can take. We will carry your burdens for you.

With LOVE!!

Jenn

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

OpinionatedB

My daughter is a type 1 diabetic so I suppose she got infusion of insulin before every chemo and radiation treatment!

The insulin injection is not the regular one used for diabetes in dosage and timing. It IS part of the cancer treatment, with or without (diagnosed) diabetes. Also, there are three other factors in the treatment.

But a diagnosed diabetes is pointing to the cause of the cancer: The body is getting his energy from burning sugar rather than fat. This is a cancer-friendly climate. If only one thing: Tell your daughter to completely eliminate sugar and all its artifical substitutes from her diet.

For the sake of your grandchildren: Why don't you ask your daughter whether she would like to try an alternative approach? Other suggestions were made in this thread that may be worth considering.

Don't give up. Doctors do not know everything and most of them are scared into mainstream thinking by the overfunded and corrupt thought polices FDA and AMA.

edit on 13-10-2013 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I just want you and everyone to know I thank you all for your kindness and support... I will get to making some replies in a bit but I am watching the march to the white house right now...

for whatever reason, now more than ever... this protest / march means a lot to me

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I am so so sorry to be reading this thread. There are no words that can possibly make you feel any better. All I'm going to say is, please do not blame yourself. Cancer is an indiscriminate disease. I'm sure your daughter doesn't want you taking any blame.

I had the chat with my mother, when my tumour came back and all I wanted was for them to carry on with their lives and not let it destroy them. I know things will never be the same for my parents when I'm gone, but I want them to be able to have some semblance of normality and happiness after I've gone. I would be deverstated to think they thought they had any blame. I want them to live as happy lives as possible, obviously it's not going to be easy but they deserve to be happy as I'm sure you do too.

I don't know your situation or your daughter, but I think the most important thing for her is wanting you to be happy not taking any blame.

I hope I haven't said anything inappropriate in this post. I just can't imagine your daughter wanting you to be anything other than happy.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I can understand maybe why?

Your world is crashing in around you and people standing up, fighting, is what your heart says is the thing to do... right now.

Tomorrow is not promised to any of us. Having a terminally ill child makes a parent look at life so differently.

I am shining a loving light all around you and your family!! Hoping and praying of course all the while knowing thy will is done.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Your so darn smart Mama! I love you!

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I will Pray for you and your family!
My friend just lost his daughter from liver and kidney failure.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

You know her name means victorious one, or the peoples victory...

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

thanks for sharing your daughter with us, you needed to do that, sending you many "(((((((hugs))))))" lost my husband to cancer last january , not quite the same as what you are going through, but, we are here for you, will keep you and your family in our prayers...

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I'm very sorry to hear about the suffering and trials of your daughter. My prayers are with her and your whole family.

I happen to work as a Product Research & Development for in various fields of science & technology. I've been tasked to research the cures for cancer, particularly natural and low cost electronic devices, that can be used for Cancer treatment. You'll be surprise about the many available cancer cures. The thing is its all being suppressed.

Here are a list of some of the best cures available:
1. The Dr. Bob Beck Devices, I believe your best option! These are available in Sota Electronics. Research this in youtube.com
A. Colloidal Silver as the most powerful natural antibiotic - I've tested this Colloidal Silver, it works so great! We've use this with a Stage 4 Pulmonary Fibrosis patient. She already sent home to ready herself for death with only 4 months to live. In just 3 week of use of Colloidal Silver(CS), she is already back to work. That was 3 years ago, she is still working now. Also, CS is a High-Alkaline Therapy cure, and Biblical too, Exodus 32:19-20. Checkout google "Colloidal Silver in the Bible"
B. Blood Electrification - This is used to kill and eliminate germs, viruses and cancer cells present or swimming in the blood. This device takes care of all impurities and foreign objects floating and spreading the disease in your blood.
C. Ozonated Water - This is a device to generate Ionized Dissolved Oxygen in your drinking water.
D. Magnetic Pulser Unit- This device eliminates germs and viruses lodged in the Lymphatic nodes.
2. The Rick Simpson Marijuana Hemp Oil - Based on my research and materials on these, this is very promising and the testimonies are impressive. However, in most countries marijuana is illegal, so that makes this cure a bit accessible.
3. Miracle cure - This is simply 3% baking Soda in Drinking water. The baking soda, makes the drinking water a High-Alkaline Therapy Liquid.
4. The Gerson Cancer Cure Method - Available in New Mexico. This is all about Natural Fruit and Vegetable Diet System. See youtube.com
5. There are many more Natural cures, please search in youtube for other simple cures, but pay attention to testimonies for you to judge its validity. There are alot of false

I hope your daughter would be cured as soon as possible. God is Good!!! Take Care!

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Your daughter is beautiful and she looks so kind and lovely. I am so sorry to hear she is ill - I wish her all the strength in the world and all the best wishes.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

She sounds like an amazing person who has lived a full life and leaving some wonderful children to continue her.

No one lives forever, no matter how much we like to believe it so we should remember how well we live our lives.

May she have a peaceful passing and be a source of light and inspiration for those she has touched in her life.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

SacredLore

OpinionatedB

My daughter is a type 1 diabetic so I suppose she got infusion of insulin before every chemo and radiation treatment!

The insulin injection is not the regular one used for diabetes in dosage and timing. It IS part of the cancer treatment, with or without (diagnosed) diabetes. Also, there are three other factors in the treatment.

But a diagnosed diabetes is pointing to the cause of the cancer: The body is getting his energy from burning sugar rather than fat. This is a cancer-friendly climate. If only one thing: Tell your daughter to completely eliminate sugar and all its artifical substitutes from her diet.

For the sake of your grandchildren: Why don't you ask your daughter whether she would like to try an alternative approach? Other suggestions were made in this thread that may be worth considering.

Don't give up. Doctors do not know everything and most of them are scared into mainstream thinking by the overfunded and corrupt thought polices FDA and AMA.

edit on 13-10-2013 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

100% TRUE....my doctor told me sugar feeds cancer....I don't touch the stuff anymore. He said if you want cancer to grow, give it sugar! I wish I knew how bad it is before I got cancer....so if you are healthy, STOP sugar...it is so bad for you!

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I'm so sorry for your news. This may be odd, but I may have heard about your daughter from someone the other day.... Her illness is the same scenario I heard. Also, the picture with her in the hospital looks like the decor in my local hospital.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join