It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello My Freinds... My Daughter Has Less than 1 Year to Live

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

Anyone who has kids of their own can relate to what you are feeling. We never want to think of anything happening to our kids because we love them so much. I feel your sorrow and hope your family and daughter find strength and peace during this emotional and trying time.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I failed her.... God knows I failed her... because of my mistakes she went through hell...

remember this one: www.abovetopsecret.com...

she is great in spite of having me for a mother...

edit on 12-10-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

You, your daughter and your entire family are on my prayer list.

I wrote this poem for you.

FOR YOU

Time encircles you
with the embrace of important meanings

A smile, a tear
the beautiful sound of her voice

Each moment is precious
And is a gift of its own...

Your strength is your love
And that...is eternal

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I am more sorry than I can say. I have given a daughter back to God as well and my heart, thoughts, and prayers are with you and your family. My U2U is always open to you. I wish I could offer more than that, just know that you are not alone.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

OpinionatedB
reply to post by beezzer

I failed her.... God knows I failed her... because of my mistakes she went through hell...

remember this one: www.abovetopsecret.com...

she is great in spite of having me for a mother...

I think she is probably great BECAUSE YOU ARE HER MOTHER!

You seem to be a strong woman and I hope that strength continues to help you through this.

I truly believe that when her time comes, she will go on to something different, something better, for we are far more than just our physical bodies.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Nonsense. Failing her would be not providing the strength she'll need in the next few months or years.

As a parent myself, I don't know if I'd be half as strong as you if I were in your place.

No more knocking on yourself. Be her rock. And know that any time apart is just temporary. There is a Heaven.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Try to spend some quality time with her and her family. Don't be depressed when you see her, try to be as cheerful as you can be to keep her attitude up. She may be going to die but she still has some life to experience. Make that time count.

I'm sure that you already realize that though.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Thank you for the advice.... and yes, I already knew that.. tonight was the first time I cried in front of her... but I smiled even in the tears....

we laugh a lot, and make light of things, and I tell her constantly how great she is.... we have our serious moments. but we laugh more

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Oh Jesus!!!

I don't know what to say. I really don't. Im so, so sorry......

I feel selfish for the tears I have right now.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
OB, you know I'm behind you. Always have been, always will be.

There's truth in the fact that no matter what, your friends will be forever by your side.

No matter what. Even through this. When you need a friend, someone to talk to, a shoulder to cry upon, anything, you know we'll be there for you.

This must be a heavy weight upon your shoulders, but we'll help you bear it. We are here for you.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I have to say my heart breaks for each of you. My own daughter is expecting her first baby this Dec. and I have told her she will soon experience an entirely new and higher level of love than she has ever imagined. I know this, my love for my children is such that if I were in your place they would be preparing for my departure as soon as she leaves because I cannot comprehend the loss or will to go on.

However,

I recently attended a funeral service for a very close friend's child who passed suddenly at the age of 14. My friend somehow had the unbelievable courage and fortitude to deliver the most beautiful eulogy himself. I am not ashamed to admit that I was a leader for the "no dry eye in the house" that day, especially when he made his last statement. After all the grief, all the suffering, and everything horrible that had fallen on that family he looked us all in the eye, smiled sincerely, and in a calm voice said this: "don't cry because it's over. Be happy it happened at all". He was able to hold his head high as he walked the steps down to the floor and took his seat while the minister closed the service.

He has lived that example without fail for the entire time since that day, and I have gained a respect and strength I didn't know existed. I hope it somehow allows you and yours a degree of peace, and that if you know the Lord as your Savior it will only be temporary. I and my family will pray for you all daily and I'm sure others will be doing the same.

May God bless you in the most unexpected and incredible ways as time comes and goes.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I am so sorry for the pain and illness visiting your family.
Prayers and good thoughts for all of you.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Thank you so much... I may take you up on that in one of my new-found "crazy" moments! hahaha

Your a great freind...

reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

And thank you Texan!! Know that its gonna be ok.... and its ok to cry too!

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by samstone11

Thank you for that story.... I know now what I can be...

Thank you

reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

Thank you for your prayers and kindness....

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
OB, thank you for introducing us to your daughter.

Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I'm so sorry to hear this, especially after all you have both been through over the years.

From my family to yours, I wish you all our prayers and support we can give, but remember, this is just one path we tread, and your daughter is simply stepping onto a new path.

Enjoy the time you have and know she will be waiting for you when you step onto your own next path.

Sending you all my strength my friend.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

Yeah... we are going to enjoy this time... for sure...

I am going to the wish foundation and see what we cant do for her.... we don't have much money, but I hear that wish foundation is wonderful!

We are going to have a HUGE tree and lots of presents... and because my daughter always wanted to get her GED and go to college someday I am going to see if we cant get her some kind of honorary high school diploma....

I am going to do my best... and no matter how all this ends up... we are going to enjoy our time... just... time...

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

Thank you...

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I know you will not like my replay, but who cares; if it can possibly save a life, I figure why shut up. Try hemp oil. What's the worse that could happen? I mean the doctors given up on your child doesn't mean you have to.

edit on 12-10-2013 by qwerty12345 because: Fear Feeds Them

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I'm sorry to hear about your daughter. I have 3 kids of my own and wouldn't be able to handle losing any of them.

I was recently diagnosed with cancer myself and the first thing I did was order this book Outsmart Your Cancer: Alternative Non-Toxic Treatments That Work.

It describes a lot of good, natural and non-toxic cancer treatments that many people have turned to after all conventional methods had failed. Some of the alternatives have even helped cure people with advance cancer with only months left to live. The alternatives described in the book are all treatments which were developed by very smart and respected people in their field who either had their findings suppressed by the establishment or couldn't get get funding for un-patentable natural treatments.

If she still has a year left to live, then she still has a year left to fight back. Don't let a doctor's grim assessment become a self fulfilling prophecy. The doctor's prognosis only means that nothing in conventional medicine can be done for your daughter. Now is the time to start thinking outside the box.

Don't give up so easily and never surrender. You should prepare yourself for the possibility of losing her but, you should never give up the fight until the bitter end.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join