It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov't shutdown and Chemtrails link???

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by NONPOINT21

Really? I feel special then. But you need to go reread your thread then because I wasn't the first to go off your topic, it was someone from your side of the fence.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

You've been given plenty of links if you were even remotely interested, which obviously you aren't.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Mikeultra

NONPOINT21

Just wanted to update there were 0 chemtrials in the sky's last night or this morning on my way to work. Just clear blue skies and about 7 Airplanes with the Contrails you expect. The ones where it looks like the plane has an inch of smoke behind it in the air. The Inch of smoke stays constant with the plane....No lingering whatsoever. When plane is out of sight line so is the contrail.

Ground Temp on way to work was between 48-51 degrees depending on area. 10/11/13 Time to work from Northern Ky to Mason OH was about 30 mins.

to Zaphod58 and the others on here that didn't answer the original question and decided to argue the whole time about chemtrails don't exist, that is your opinion and thats fine, but for the last week there haven't been your contrails that linger and spread out like clouds in the skies in Cincinnati. Please explain in great detail because of your avaiation and weather expertise in the subject of why we have had 0 contrails as you claim they are in Cincinnati Skies for the last week???

Sorry for going off track with the patents. But at least I did answer the OP's original question about sky conditions in my area since 10/01/2013. Clear until 10/05/2013 when I photographed what I believe is a chem-trail which I posted. I now have the offending aircraft ID and technical data. I will go back and edit that data in my previous post.

Thanks mrthumpy for the tips for using flightradar24. This morning I was able to go back and find the aircraft previously mentioned.

Today is totally overcast here in N.J.

It's all good, I knew it would happen because this subject is so "hey i'm on this side of fence, don't piss on my side" I just find it hard to believe that all of sudden they just stop for a week over Cincinnati, the weather hasn't been constant, it was 85 a few days ago and now low 70's.

I actually believe chemtrails do exist and you would think that I am a devil worshiping POS the way people react on a forum where getting to the truth is the ultimate goal.

Everyone's entitled to their own opinions and I respect that, I never offered proof, I offered a simple question which could possibly lead to a thought provoking question of is there a link between the two.

As for proof my eyes are proof enough. I have hundreds of childhood pictures from baseball and football games and never once is their a contrail/chemtrail in the background of any of them. I find that proof enough. I personally believe it has something to do with our sun and how its behaving. I know when I was a kid the sun was orange and we would see how long you could stare at it before having to look away. Now its almost pure white during the day and even with shades on you can't look at it directly for more than a fraction of a second.

more questions than answers unfortunately.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

They can think I'm an expert on avionics all they want, but when it comes to aircraft and aviation there are only a few on ATS with more experience than I have.

Why is it that not one person that has a deep understanding of aircraft and years of experience working on them seems to believe in chemtrails?

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

And it doesn't make any difference if it's 85, -10, or 105 on the ground. It matters what is happening at altitude.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Zaphod58

You've been given plenty of links if you were even remotely interested, which obviously you aren't.

Links to what, both sides provide links. That doesn't prove anything. I can take 15 people into a room to where a ghost is, 7 people will see a ghost the others will see nothing. it's a tireless battle of nothingness.

Are the governments of the world capable of this? - YES
Do governments have black projects that are off the books - YES
Do chemtrails have to synonymous with a negative - NO
Can chemtrails actually be doing something that helps the people - YES (although I lean toward not likely lol)
Is it feasible that governments of the world lie to its people - LOL YES

Do you blindly believe everything you read???

All you can prove is what you have read, who knows what interest that material plays.
Would you agree that science is all theories? You come up with an idea and then everyone fights to disprove it. You are certainly good at that.

George Carlin said it best- "Don’t just teach your children to read…Teach them to question what they read.
Teach them to question everything."

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Links to peer reviewed science journals about contrails and how they form. which is a lot more then you'll see about chemtrails.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Airline - Turkish Airlines
Aircraft - Airbus A340-311
Registration - TC-JDK
Route - IST Istanbul to IAD Washington, D.C.
Altitude - 25,475 feet
Speed - 398 knots
Vertical Speed - descending 1152 feet per minute
Position - 40.6302, -75.1966
Track - 239 degrees
Date - 10/05/2013
Time - 5:10 PM Eastern

This info is for the aircraft that left the chem-trail, NOT the balloon!
edit on 11-10-2013 by Mikeultra because: Date & Time Info

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Zaphod58

And it doesn't make any difference if it's 85, -10, or 105 on the ground. It matters what is happening at altitude.

I know the altitude plays a factor, that's why early I said the ground temp as I do not know the temperature 25000 ft up.

Explain to me the exact temperatures and weather conditions that are needed to produce the contrails that form long lines in the sky that criss cross and form long whispy clouds that linger for hours. That is my question to you.

Then explain to me the exact temperatures and weather conditions needed to produce only a contrail that last for seconds and dissipates behind the plane.

Once you explain this data to me, I will personally hire a meteorologist and rent a plane and fly to each altitude to collect samples of the materials left behind. Then you're up and your part begins. I will ship these materials to you so can have them tested so I don't get oh these results are bogus. If the results come back with normal engine exhaust particles and what not then I will create a thread in your honor and personally apologize and say that my mind has been changed and chemtrails don't exist.

how's that for you... balls in your court!

But first provide me with exact data of how contrails behave due to weather conditions and altitude and whatever else you can think of, as I think clouds are cotton balls still.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Seems to me... chem-trails could possibly be "cloud seeding". They use chemicals and these chemicals are dispersed by planes.

Am I wrong? Please advise.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

The definition has been changed so much it's not even funny. The original definition was the long white lines that cross the sky behind a plane, which is NOT cloud seeding. Then the goal posts were moved.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

There isn't one set temperature, or humidity level that they form under, there is a range when they can form. It also depends on the type of aircraft. A Boeing 747-8, or 787 is going to form contrails where an A310, or 737-400 won't.

The temperature for a persistent of non-persistent contrail is around -40, it may be a little less, it may be a little more. The humidity is the important part to determine if it persists or not. If the humidity is around 60% (again, maybe a little higher, maybe a little lower) then you get a non-persistent contrail. If it's over around 70% or so, it will last a little longer, and may turn into cloud cover. If it's over 100%, then you have a trail that becomes a cloud layer, and there's probably a front moving in within the next few days.

That temperature is usually found over 26,000 feet, closer to 30,000 and above.

I have thrown in out in numerous threads, that if someone gets samples, and it shows more than just engine exhaust, I will start a thread, and say I was wrong, and freely admit that I was wrong. So if you follow through and you get something that shows other than engine exhaust, and all the sampling methods are correct (sample taken from a trail, in a sealed non-contaminated container, chain of evidence, etc), and it shows other than what I expect to find from a normal engine exhaust, I will be the first to say I was wrong.
edit on 10/11/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

Now you have the flight ID, you can search online to see what the schedule frequency is, then whenever it is due again follow it on FR24 and monitor and photograph whether it left a trail or not. These can then be compared with weather reports and you will see whether or not there is a pattern. This can be repeated with flights identified to build up a catalogue of data.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I can understand that, however cloud seeding and chem-trails seems as if they are describing the same exact thing.

I don't think cloud seeding is a good idea. I think playing with mother nature like we have done for over a hundred years is as stupid as one can get. Sometimes people with high IQ's such as scientists have do not have the simplest form of common sense.

CERN, Atomic Bomb, and so on is evidence of "lets try it" and "Who cares what happens". lol Childs play at best.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

No, actually they're not. Cloud seeding is taking existing clouds, and trying to either produce rain, or keep them from producing rain. Chemtrails is equated to geoengineering now, which is changing the weather (or poisoning people, or whatever it is now) on an environmental scale.

Cloud seeding = local
Chemtrails = global

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

When you compare them directly one can see they are not the same.

Cloud seeding = a release of material in a short burst at low level into an existing cumulus cloud in order to make it rain, usually within 30 minutes. James May successfully seeded a cloud for a BBC TV show by tipping a flask out of the window of a Cessna 2 seater.

Chemtrails = long thick white trails left across an often blue sky at high altitude from horizon to horizon, by large jets, that hang around for hours and often spread into cloud cover. (Really called persistent contrails)

Not. Remotely. Similar.

edit on 11-10-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
It seems that the "proof" most chemtrail believers point to is the idea that contrails cannot persist for hours and spread out into clouds.

So, My question is simple:
Do you have any evidence that contrails cannot do this?

Persistent contrails that spread out as clouds have been observed and studied for many decades, and the mechanisms behind a contrail's ability to persist are generally understood. What science do you have that explains why contrails CANNOT persist and spread?

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

waynos

Now you have the flight ID, you can search online to see what the schedule frequency is, then whenever it is due again follow it on FR24 and monitor and photograph whether it left a trail or not. These can then be compared with weather reports and you will see whether or not there is a pattern. This can be repeated with flights identified to build up a catalogue of data.

Good afternoon waynos,
Yes I like flightradar24, now I can research the types of aircraft that are leaving these trails. I want to get a better camera like a Nikon Coolpix, not too expensive though ($200.00 or so) , and it has to have a rechargeable battery like my HP817. I don't want to keep buying batteries.

Does Flightradar24 identify military aircraft? I have not found any yet. McGuire AFB is close by me.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Certain military aircraft like the E-6, sometimes an E-3 or E-4. Not all of them have switched to the transponder required to show up on it yet, but more every day are.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

So to your knowledge this is the only method of cloud seeding?

I bet they have particle beams to do it too. We are pretty dang savvy, I'd say.

So... being they are not the same... do they work together?

Create the clouds and then seed them?

Geo-engineering aerosol programs is definitely something our godless scientists and leaders would agree to and I dont doubt at all they are doing it.

It's not like they would ask for our permission or even tell us.

Did they ask or tell us when they began cloud seeding? NOPE!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join