It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov't shutdown and Chemtrails link???

page: 36
<< 33  34  35   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Metaphysique

NASA admits chemtrails?

No he didn't, but what he is talking about is this...

That was an interesting video. I have a question about what was said though. It said the tracer chemical released from the rockets is trimethyl-aluminum, and when exposed to oxygen in the atmosphere, produces aluminum oxide, carbon dioxide, and water which already exist in the atmosphere. Since when has aluminum oxide naturally existed in the atmosphere? This video is from NASA and they're saying aluminum oxide already exists in the atmosphere? How did the aluminum oxide get there?

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Metaphysique

Great post! Probably your best work ever. Now I understand your venom and nasty attitude. Well, envy the other chemtrail "theory" debunkers no more. I think you're the greatest chemtrail "theory" debunker ever. For me, you've solidified the contrail argument 100% and you probably don't even realize it.

These chemtrails have nothing to do with contrails from airplanes. If you pay attention to the video beyond just the title then you just might get it.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
No chemtrails again today, and only a rare plane.

brilliant.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

Corundum, which is another name for it, is naturally occurring. It can come from mine tailings, or it can be released from something on the ground, etc.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Zaphod58

Corundum, which is another name for it, is naturally occurring. It can come from mine tailings, or it can be released from something on the ground, etc.

How does it get to such heights as described in the video? They said near the edge of space. When reading Wikipedia's article about NASA's Charged Aerosol Release Experiment (CARE) lol, at this link en.wikipedia.org... at the bottom of the page is a link describing another rocket experiment to create artificial noctilucent clouds. So it seems there is a lot of experiments going on to create artificial clouds. I know these 2 experiments are not the chem-trails we speak of from aircraft, but it does show that there are experiments taking place to create artificial clouds. So I think it's possible that experiments could be taking place at lower altitudes. Here is a link about the noctilucent cloud experiment. www.nbcnews.com...

After reading what another poster wrote about the possibility that chem-trailing might be for a benevolent purpose, I considered that and found some information about methods for chemical and biological decontamination. I think it is relevant to the OP topic. But will hold on to it until anyone expresses interest.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

They didn't say that it was at the height of the experiment, they said it was in the atmosphere. That could be just about any level of the troposphere.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Zaphod58

They didn't say that it was at the height of the experiment, they said it was in the atmosphere. That could be just about any level of the troposphere.

I'm talking about the NASA You-tube video that is about the rocket test from Wallops Island, VA. One minute into the video the narrator says 50 miles up the rockets release the chemical. That's 264,000 feet!
edit on 16-10-2013 by Mikeultra because: ?

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Which answers your question as to how it gets up that high. The aluminum that is in the atmosphere is at lower levels. This experiment was to see how the winds at the upper levels of the atmosphere react, and their effects when they meet up.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Wallops Island, VA was mentioned in that NASA video. Since you are knowledgeable about aircraft, I want to ask you if you've ever noticed a strange radar picture like this one that I will link to here.tinypic.com...

This was on 06/28/2013 at 10:53 am eastern. I thought it looked like something was being hidden. So I roughly plotted the east-west-north-south points of the oval on to Google Earth and discovered it wasn't an oval, it was a perfect circle. The NOAA radar view is kind of squashed top to bottom. Anyway I was looking for what possibly could be hidden under that radar weirdness. Two places, Dover AFB and Wallops Island, VA. What do you think about that?

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

It's an antenna anomaly. It happens sometimes, especially near the antenna. Dover doesn't have anything to hide, it's a C-5 base, and home of the Mortuary for the DoD. Wallops is a NASA launch facility. Nothing to hide there either.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

We have been spraying aluminium at ground level since the late 50's

A small percentage of people are allergic to aluminum and may experience contact dermatitis when exposed to deodorants containing aluminium

It's also the 3rd most abundant element in the ground so test's on soil show aluminium.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Mikeultra

Zaphod58

After reading what another poster wrote about the possibility that chem-trailing might be for a benevolent purpose, I considered that and found some information about methods for chemical and biological decontamination. I think it is relevant to the OP topic. But will hold on to it until anyone expresses interest.

Do you mean Evergreen with their supertanker?

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

mrthumpy

Mikeultra

Zaphod58

Do you mean Evergreen with their supertanker?

No. I'm referring to U.S. Patent 7569181 and U.S. Patent 6692694
Method and apparatus for photosensitized ultraviolet decontamination of surfaces and aerosol clouds

Info is identical from both U.S. Patent 7569181 and U.S. Patent 6692694
"The process also provides for the decontamination or disinfection of a drifting cloud of hazardous chemical agent or infectious biological agent as might occur as a result of the situations cited above. In such circumstances, portable apparatus for applying the process is desirable. Also, means for remotely delivering the photosensitizer aerosol are desirable to ensure dispersion, mixing, and interaction with a drifting cloud containing contamination or infectious agents.

A process for decontaminating an aerosol cloud in accordance with the principles of this invention is illustrated schematically in FIG. 2. The cloud, indicated as 50 in the FIG. 2, may be drifting, or may be directed as a result of a sprayer, explosive munition, or other means. In accordance with this invention, a photosensitizer 52 is delivered to the cloud 50, for example with a sprayer unit 54 that is carried by an aircraft, such as a fixed wing airplane 56. The cloud 50 is then illuminated with UV light, such as with UV light unit 58, which can be carried by another aircraft, in this example, also a fixed wing airplane 60. Of course, other means of applying the photosensitizer 52 could be used, including, but not limited to, exploding artillery or rocket launched munitions, compressed gas foggers, aerosol cans, or mechanical means for dispersal and spraying. Such spraying means may be ground-based, on one or more projectiles, or on one or more airborne vehicles. The UV source unit 58, similarly, may be ground-based, on one or more projectiles, or on one or more airborne vehicles. The source may also be an expendable one, such as a pyrotechnic device." Read pages 17-20 carefully and you'll see the reference to airborne deployment of decontaminates.
U.S. Patent 6692694
www.freepatentsonline.com...
U.S. Patent 7569181
www.freepatentsonline.com...

Assignee for these 2 patents is Clean Earth Technologies, Earth City, MO and they hold numerous other patents related to decontamination from chemical, biological, and radiological sources.
www.patentgenius.com...

One of the products that Clean Earth Technologies, LLC manufactures is Peridox. See link here.
www.kellysolutions.com...

So what is Peridox? Info from the U.S. EPA says, it's an Antimicrobial Pesticide Products Registered for Anthrax Spore Decontamination!
www.epa.gov...

Seems like this company is making lots of money from the manufactured fear of chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear threat. (CBRN)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Mikeultra

Seems like this company is making lots of money from the manufactured fear of chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear threat. (CBRN)

Manufactured threat? so you think there is not actually any real threat??

sounds a little OT to me - perhaps a thread on "other conspiracies" might be a better place for you to expound on this?

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

This description doesn't sound much like the thing most chemtrail believers call "chemtrails".

edit on 10/17/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Soylent Green Is People

This description doesn't sound much like the thing most chemtrail believers call "chemtrails".

Yeah I'm not seeing the connection. Interesting though

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

mrthumpy

Soylent Green Is People

Yeah I'm not seeing the connection. Interesting though

Right. I'm not claiming that there is no possible way to spray chemicals from a plane. Obviously it can be done.

However, when I ask chemical spraying believers what is the actual physical evidence that a spraying program is in fact happening (and on the scale they claim), they usually claim that those white trails (the trails that most of us call contrails) is evidence of spraying. But if those white trails are just contrails, then where is the evidence of this spraying?

edit on 10/18/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35   >>

join