It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America and its last free breath. A Rant by the Kid.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
A few months ago, I was accused of being Lady V

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Well I suppose that you could compare hitler and bush (no caps for these guys) all day long and I suppose that some aspects may be closer to truth
than ficition however, I don't think that anyone can deny that the German
Military Machine of WWII was far better planned and organized than we are today , after all I doubt they had to hang up fliers that said Adopt-A-Sniper..
Well anyway I do believe that our civil liberties are under siege , I don't believe that we will see genocide here in the states, I think that opression has started and will get worse, We may yet see another terrorist attack as a direct result of our overly agressive foreign policy, I don't believe that the cabinet members are resigning I think that they are being forced out (the ones that are leaving seemed to be the only sound minds of the bunch) I think we are in for a rude awakening here in the states if we don't learn to play well with others and practice our democratic policy world wide as in the majority rules so that other nations or better yet multiple other nations aren't
constantly climbing up our backsides...

Was that a Rant , I thought I saw a Rant around here somewhere

geo

[edit on 11/17/2004 by geocom]

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Maybe I am crazy, but when you enter EastCoastKid under a member search and list all posts by EastCoastKid, Kidfinger's posts are listed.

Moderator, can you fix this or prove me right? Need an explanation to this conspiracy theory.

When you enter East Coast Kids under search, you'll likely get a menu of all the posts East Coast Kid has posted on. Many of these will contain the post of various members. The result does not single out their solitary posts, but the entire thread to which they posted. I can tell ya, they are not the same person.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by astrocreep
I can tell ya, they are not the same person.

Does that mean I can put my meds away now?

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger

I can tell ya, they are not the same person.

Does that mean I can put my meds away now?

Dang another conspiracy theory crushed.

I really thought I had something.

My bad.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
My computer is broken, so I'm on be older brother's and won't be able to reply for a while. Anyone comparing Bush to Hitler loses great amounts of respect in my eyes. There are many simple reasons why Bush cannot be compared to Hitler. I'll list just a few of them for you guys.

-Hiter was a great public speaker. If you've ever seen a video, he's very passionate. Bush is not a good public speaker (I support him, but come on!).

-Hitler believed in Genocide, often talk about it in his speeches, and attempted to carry it out. Bush does not want a genocide.

-Hitler was a dictator. Bush is not a dictator. If you try to say that Bush is a dictator, you're either A.) Very ignorant, or B.) Completely and utterly brainwashed. A dictator is ONE person having ABSOLUTE ruling over a country or nation. Our system is STILL divided up into three branches. While the republicans have a slight advantage in the house and senate, it's no where close to a tyranny.

-Hitler attempted to take over every country, keeping them for himself. Bush invaded Iraq, and has "Handed it over" the government. It's not completely donel yet, but they're holding elections in January.

There you have it. I won't be able to reply for possibly a few days, or at least until I get my computer fixed.

-Herman

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Herman
-Hiter was a great public speaker. If you've ever seen a video, he's very passionate. Bush is not a good public speaker (I support him, but come on!).

Bush spoke well enough that 51% of the American people believed his lies.

-Hitler believed in Genocide, often talk about it in his speeches, and attempted to carry it out. Bush does not want a genocide.

No, he just condones it in Africa.

-Hitler was a dictator. Bush is not a dictator. If you try to say that Bush is a dictator, you're either A.) Very ignorant, or B.) Completely and utterly brainwashed. A dictator is ONE person having ABSOLUTE ruling over a country or nation. Our system is STILL divided up into three branches. While the republicans have a slight advantage in the house and senate, it's no where close to a tyranny.

Bushes last four years are not up yet. We shall see if he gives his power up willingly. IMO, the Patriot act is tyranny instituted lawfully.

-Hitler attempted to take over every country, keeping them for himself. Bush invaded Iraq, and has "Handed it over" the government. It's not completely donel yet, but they're holding elections in January.

Agian, the elections have not been held. Also, if we were just going to freely hand over Iraq, why would we be building permanent bases there?

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Also, if we were just going to freely hand over Iraq, why would we be building permanent bases there?

Oh, we'll keep a permanent base there. That was one of the biggest reasons behind going and you think W thought it up all on your own, you might wannt look back a little bit. This has been on the burner for some time now. Bush was just the guy picked to go get it and if Kerry had one (as was planned) he would not have stopped this either. he was to win to put a different face on the US and to gain our allies back all the while setting us up with the base which we wanted there anyways.

The Saudis are becoming ever more unfriendly toward our explorations for more domestic oil and alternative fuels. They don't work, they don't have an economy and if it wasn't for the oil under their feet, most would be no more rich than African Villagers and no where near as sanitary IMO.

No, a stronghold right in the center of the middle east is the issue. Who ever controls Iraq can sway oil currency and squelch the fleecing of US citizens that has been going on for years by OPEC. The French may be pissed by the loss of their little under the table scheme with Saddam but they'll live over it. The Saudis are hugely pissed and rightly so because this is one more step toward their cash cow going dry....and not soon enough for me I might add.

Thats why you can't really look at Iraq as Bush victory. this was planned long ago. Those dirty little bastards wouldn't work in a pie factory driving around in 90,000 dollar cars while we toil day in and day out for the money to buy their product. I cannot give enough support for finding an alternate fuel and for the base in Iraq.

The US rarely does something without a thought out game plan. Bush is a mere puppet and will take the blame because there was no imminent threat from Saddam. The threat was from the Saudis who are undermining this country at every opportunity. But, one can only usually bite the hand that feeds them so many times before that hand smacks their brains out. The next decade will be interesting to say the least.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

In all that bull headed post, not once did you get my name right
Oh well, I guess Im glad Eastcoast kid caught hell for it instead
This is great, you come in and try and rip me a new one and end up ripping someone else
Your dedication to detail is much like Bushes dedication to being a good president. Half hearted.

It doesn't take a genius to figure this fraud out. Simply go to Member Center and search for EastCoastKid and you will see thatEastCoastKid stopped posting on 10/30 and KidFinger started posting on 11/16. So unless you stole EastCoastKid's computer you are EastCoastKid

Your style is so unmistakeable I knew this had to be you (EastCoastKid) So I just did a little research and WALA.

Congratulations! You just earned the John Kerry "Flip Flop" award!

Go ahead and change your name again, try to confuse us a little this time though and get the Kid out of your name. That might work a little better.

Hey Carseller, you might wanna take your tin foil hat off and lay off the sauce!

But hey, I'm flattered that you think so much about me! Your paranoia speaks volumes.

Just wanted to say, apart from a few senseless posts, the discussion has been very thoughtful. Keep it up.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   

The US rarely does something without a thought out game plan. Bush is a mere puppet and will take the blame because there was no imminent threat from Saddam. The threat was from the Saudis who are undermining this country at every opportunity. But, one can only usually bite the hand that feeds them so many times before that hand smacks their brains out. The next decade will be interesting to say the least.

I knew we would find something we agreed on besides UFO video's

And thanks for clearing up my case of split personalities

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
OMIGOD! Kidfinger! We're actually conversing at the same time! Where's Carseller?!

Sorry.. his/her conspiracy theory was one of the best yet.

[edit on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Well, I have to log off here in a minute, so if he comes back, he still wont see the truth. I think Astrocreep set him straight though. I think I mentioned it earlier that this isnt the first time I have been accused of being someone else. We had a UFO sighting here that I was involved with and a few people thought I was LadyV posting under a new name. I was fairly new at the time(Still am
)

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I knew we would find something we agreed on besides UFO video's

And thanks for clearing up my case of split personalities

I think we agree on this topic as well. I'm all for free speech and the right to protest..I just think we cannot limit it to which ever side we tend to agree with. That was what I was trying to exaplin with the whole Wiccan/Church analogy. Both have the right to say whatever they wish about the other to those willing to hear it but neither have the right to squelch the other's assembly so long as its law biding.

My point was that some laws are in place to protect that right we all hold so dear but when we tend to get emotional and carried away, we sometimes find the same law protecting us is also protecting the same right of our opponent and we cry foul because we try to take every bit of ground we can in any argument as evident by countless threads on this very site. How many of us push the bounds of the rules to get a jab at someone else while crying foul when others do the same to us? In the end, both sides have to retreat within the bounds.

I guess my question is this. We all have the right to assemble, protest, congregate but can we leaglly take that right to disrupt someone elses right to do the same thing?

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I think one of the worst things about the Bush regime is their little invention of free speech zones. Talk about chicken(CIRCUMVENTING THE SENSORS IS AGAINST ATS POLICIES). They can't let little Georgie see anyone disagreeing with him and/or his policies. The founding fathers wouldn't have let that guy anywhere near the grown-ups table - let alone anywhere near the White House.

It just illustrates the fact that our Democracy is now dead. The lunatics are in charge of the asylum. We can protest until the cows come home, but it won't do any good.

The Reich is back.

[edit on 17-11-2004 by astrocreep]

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I guess my question is this. We all have the right to assemble, protest, congregate but can we leaglly take that right to disrupt someone elses right to do the same thing?

I dont think you should be able to barge onto private property to protest, but thats where it ends. I want to know why we cant address the president with protest when so many people dissagree with him? If the president is making an appearance, why cant protesters do there thing outside of the building where the president is speaking? Which brings me to a whole other topic. Why cant the American people actually have a sitdown question and answer session with the president in which the questions are not prewritten by the presidents people? Why cant the American people address the president directly with there own questions? I would see this as a form of peacful protest, therfore it should be allowed.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I think aliens have taken over the republican party and have used their supernatural powers to steal the election and mesmorize the people into blood sucking war mongerers. Only the democrats are imune due to the fact that they have a haze over their eyes that is clouding their vision called the clinton fog. It is said the haze is caused by excessive blowjobs from fat women in internship positions. They have a new position at the chicken ranch named after billie boy called the intern position. Kerry is said to have not protested the election fraud due to the fact that the aliens have kidnapped his wife and have replaced her with a look alike to keep tabs on him.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Bush spoke well enough that 51% of the American people believed his lies.

So you're saying that you think Bush is a good public speaker? Because he got 51% of the vote, he must have done so because he's good at lying, and not because his policies are just...good? Your logic is astounding.

No, he just condones it in Africa.

When did he condone it?

Bushes last four years are not up yet. We shall see if he gives his power up willingly. IMO, the Patriot act is tyranny instituted lawfully.

Explain this to me. How is it tyranny? The Patriot Act is a little unfair, but it's by no means tyranny.

Agian, the elections have not been held. Also, if we were just going to freely hand over Iraq, why would we be building permanent bases there?

Well, they haven't yet; however, the ones in Afghanistan have already taken place. Would Hitler have done this? I don't think so. Besides, the elections are still set to take place. Until Hell freezes over and Bush decides to keep Iraq for himself...you can't be camparing him to Hitler.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Herman
So you're saying that you think Bush is a good public speaker? Because he got 51% of the vote, he must have done so because he's good at lying, and not because his policies are just...good?

The public didn't care about his public speaking ability. The main reason he got the majority of the popular vote was because of terrorism and 9/11. Not moral values. That's the reason my mom voted for him.

Explain this to me. How is it tyranny? The Patriot Act is a little unfair, but it's by no means tyranny.

It's not tyranny yet. It won't be until Patriot Act 2 is probably passed and publicly announced.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Herman,

Bush condones the genocide in Africa by not speaking about it. He wont even acknowledge that its happenning.

As far as the patriot act being a form of tyranny, well, lets look at the definition of it.

tyr�an�ny Audio pronunciation of "tyranny" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (tr-n)
n. pl. tyr�an�nies

1. A government in which a single ruler is vested with absolute power.
2. The office, authority, or jurisdiction of an absolute ruler.
3. Absolute power, especially when exercised unjustly or cruelly: �I have sworn... eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man� (Thomas Jefferson).
1. Use of absolute power.
2. A tyrannical act.
5. Extreme harshness or severity; rigor.

3. Absolute power, especially when exercised unjustly or cruelly: �I have sworn... eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man� (Thomas Jefferson).

This is exactly how the patriot act treats our rights as people.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Kidfinger, you bring up some interesting -- albeit incomplete -- points.

Now I haven't read every single post here, but one of the diminishing rights I did not notice you discussing was that of the people to keep and bear arms.

I am sure that you recognize that the Second Amendment has undergone many attacks over the past seventy years, and I assume you bewail that right being dimished as well, n'est-ce pas?

You mention that President Bush, by not discussing genocide in Africa, is condoning it. Since I have not seen you mention the degradation of Americans' right to keep and bear arms as well as the ongoing genocide in Tibet, would I be correct in assuming that you're condoning both of those?

Or is it perhaps that you consider some rights -- and genocides -- are more important to you than others?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join