It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America and its last free breath. A Rant by the Kid.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   

It doesnt take a genuise to take over the world. Just a Dumba55 with lots of money, lots of military, and lots of advisors.

Do you really beleive this? What other morons have managed to take over the world? I can't think of any. Sure, there have been psycotic mad men, or evil dictators, but I'd say they are far from just being a "dumba55 with lots of money, military, and advisors".

I think that Bush is exactly what he seems to be. A puppet to the big business, elite, power players. Who has even duped himself into beleiving that he is doing the right thing for this country and the rest of the world.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damned

Originally posted by Kidfinger
The United States is going to hell in a hand basket. Is there nothing, as citizens of this once great and proud country, can do to return to our past glory? I hope for my childs sake, and the sake of my future grand children that something is done about this oppressive situation we are in today.

You can bet, when a major militia forms, and prepares to fight to regain control of this country, I'll be on the front lines. I only hope something happens that alerts the ignorant masses to what's actually happening. Apparently, they need a slap in the head before they'll wake up.

heh. this is #ing amazing! you people make me laugh my ass off. theyre will never be a major militia, know why? liberals are afraid to fight. that and theres no reason for it. the Military will crush anything the "militia" throws at it. we are no where near WWII germany and we never will be. no one man can do that in 4 years. you are #ing crazy!

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Krazy Ivan, I suggest you reword you previous post as quickly as you possibly can.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
Do you really beleive this? What other morons have managed to take over the world? I can't think of any. Sure, there have been psycotic mad men, or evil dictators, but I'd say they are far from just being a "dumba55 with lots of money, military, and advisors".

And not one of those "evil dictators" has managed to conqure the world. Bush is exactly as I described, and he is well on his way of attempting to rule the world. I dont care who you are, if you have an unending amount of money, advisors who are schooled in the art of war, and the largest military force in the world, you could take over the world.

The fact is, this thread was started because I believe that Bush Idolizes Hitler and his ruling tactics. Even Bushes wording in his speaches mirrors those of Hitler. "Homeland"? "God told me so"? These ar but a few examples. Do some research on Bushes speaches and Hitlers as well. Parts of a few of Bushes speaches appear to have been just about plagerized from some of Hitlers more popular speaches. Hitler was also elected by just over half of the German people. He accomplished this through tactics of fear and constant hounding of the people about future attacks by unfriendly nations. Sound familliar?

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrocreep

Look, if your vote wasn't counted, maybe you forgot to register or maybe didn't bring ID with you. Those are the rules that assure all our votes do count EQUALLY and no group is able to slip two or more ballots under the stylus more than once in a given election...which would also cut down on automobile emissions as there would be no reason to burn the fuel to drive bus loads of repeptitive voters to every precinct in the damn state and also cut down the amount of time those who don't smoke were subjected to second hand smoke of those who sold their votes for a box of cigerettes.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but your vote DOES NOT count. Ever heard of the electorial college? They hold the only votes that are counted towars our next president. One more thing about the E.C.. The people who hold the votes can cast them haow they want. They dont have to vote with the popular vote. Thats right. The popular vote is NOTHING MORE than a suggestion of the people. The people casting the EC votes do not have to listen to the popular vote if they think the popular vote isnt what they want it to be.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
How ironic is it that the people that want world peace are most of the time those who resort to violence the fastest....

That's not true, but it does take a lot of strength not to be violent when there are so many ignorant people in control of your life. I know several people who were at the WTO protests. The rioters were masked henchmen, hired to disrupt and slander the peaceful protestors. Of course, the government and media just used it to their advantage. They lumped all the protestors into one category and made America mad at them, even though they weren't the ones responsible for the vandalism. Protest is no longer effective, since our gov. has figured out that slander goes a long way in discrediting protestors.

Nowadays many people just protest because it is a trend, like it was in the 70s...

Again, not true. That's only your opinion. People protest because they feel strongly about something.

i remember not too long ago a program in which they asked several groups of protestors in the US to sign a petition to ban a substance which people were using everyday and they didn't know it... I saw this program on tv, it is done by two skeptics, the majority of people signed the petition, without even knowing what they were signning for, and at the end they found it they were signing to ban "water...."

And the majority of people supposedly voted for Bush too. What does that prove? People are ignorant sheep? I already knew that. But, if you've spent any time at protests, you won't find many "sheep" in the crowd. They tend to be people that actually think, and have a passion for that in which they believe. "Sheep" don't normally have good reasons for the things they believe.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Do some research on Bushes speaches and Hitlers as well. Parts of a few of Bushes speaches appear to have been just about plagerized from some of Hitlers more popular speaches. Hitler was also elected by just over half of the German people. He accomplished this through tactics of fear and constant hounding of the people about future attacks by unfriendly nations. Sound familliar?

But again, you probably beleive that Bush writes and edits his own speeches. I however, don't. I beleive that he just reads them and enforces whatever they say. The difference between Bush and other people of power that have attempted world domination, is that Bush knows his time will end. In 2008, whether he likes it or not, he will become yet another evil president that has run his course. Then we will begin to rip into the next evil dictator of a president. All of the other world dominators have not had the time constraint that our presidents have. Their power lasted as long as they could maintain control. Oddly enough, those people who have attempted to rule the world (as of late) have had their power taken away by the US. Funny if you think about it.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   

And the majority of people supposedly voted for Bush too. What does that prove? People are ignorant sheep? I already knew that. But, if you've spent any time at protests, you won't find many "sheep" in the crowd. They tend to be people that actually think, and have a passion for that in which they believe. "Sheep" don't normally have good reasons for the things they believe.

You just got my Way Above

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
heh. this is #ing amazing! you people make me laugh my ass off. theyre will never be a major militia, know why? liberals are afraid to fight. that and theres no reason for it. the Military will crush anything the "militia" throws at it. we are no where near WWII germany and we never will be. no one man can do that in 4 years. you are #ing crazy!

You have no idea what you're talking about. It will be a majority, eventually. When it reaches that point, there won't be much of a military. Most of them will be in the militia. You don't seem to get the concept here. Our military is made up of Americans. Obviously, you're another one of those idiots that thinks everyone who isn't conservative is a liberal. I'm a Libertarian. I'll shoot your stupid republican ass.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

The right to free speech at any Bush rally...you will be summarily detained for exercising your free speech rights, even in a peaceful manner.

The freedom of the press, we are already seeing reporters being jailed for not violating their sources.

First, Republicans also have to go through this... That i know of protestors against democrat candidates never could, or still cannot go to the democratic rallies, unless in specified areas, or go inside the democratic conventions and protest there....

Second, there has always been certain circumstances that the courts will ask reporters, or whoever, to give their sources or face contempt charges.

here is one of the examples on what happened recently...

Miller told U.S. District Court Chief Judge Thomas Hogan at a hearing Thursday that she would not answer questions from Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald about her conversations with confidential sources. Hogan said Miller had no special right as a reporter to defy a subpoena in a criminal investigation, but agreed she could remain free on bond while the Times appealed his decision.
Fitzgerald's investigation centers on whether a government official knowingly revealed the name of Wilson's wife, Valerie Plame, a covert CIA operative, to syndicated columnist Robert Novak. Intentional disclosure of such information by an official authorized to have it could be a felony.

Excerpted from.
www.dailyiowan.com...

Here is a list of other reporters who have been jailed for not revealing sources going back to 1984.

www.rcfp.org...

[edit on 15-11-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   

You have no idea what you're talking about. It will be a majority, eventually. When it reaches that point, there won't be much of a military. Most of them will be in the militia. You don't seem to get the concept here. Our military is made up of Americans. Obviously, you're another one of those idiots that thinks everyone who isn't conservative is a liberal. I'm a Libertarian. I'll shoot your stupid republican ass.

Will you quit making post like this, I only have so many Way Above votes, and Im gonna waste them all on YOU!
Seriousl, after Krazy Ivans post and his warning, I just hit the ignore button.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Obviously, you're another one of those idiots that thinks everyone who isn't conservative is a liberal. I'm a Libertarian. I'll shoot your stupid republican ass.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....Wow.....HAHAHAH....this one had me fall out of my chair. Thanks man for brightening up my day.

The Republican party has been hijacked....Libertarians are the only true conservatives left.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   

You just got my Way Above

Thanks!
I just got a warning for that, I guess.

[edit on 15-11-2004 by Damned]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
OK gang, let's drop the hostility and get back to the topic.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrocreep

Look, if your vote wasn't counted, maybe you forgot to register or maybe didn't bring ID with you. Those are the rules that assure all our votes do count EQUALLY and no group is able to slip two or more ballots under the stylus more than once in a given election...which would also cut down on automobile emissions as there would be no reason to burn the fuel to drive bus loads of repeptitive voters to every precinct in the damn state and also cut down the amount of time those who don't smoke were subjected to second hand smoke of those who sold their votes for a box of cigerettes.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but your vote DOES NOT count. Ever heard of the electorial college? They hold the only votes that are counted towars our next president. One more thing about the E.C.. The people who hold the votes can cast them haow they want. They dont have to vote with the popular vote. Thats right. The popular vote is NOTHING MORE than a suggestion of the people. The people casting the EC votes do not have to listen to the popular vote if they think the popular vote isnt what they want it to be.

Hey Guess what "KID" There is no constitutional right to a direct vote for president. Damn how many times do we have to go over this:

Section. 1.

Clause 1: The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America. He shall hold his Office during the Term of four Years, and, together with the Vice President, chosen for the same Term, be elected, as follows

Clause 2: Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors, equal to the whole Number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress: but no Senator or Representative, or Person holding an Office of Trust or Profit under the United States, shall be appointed an Elector.

Clause 3: The Electors shall meet in their respective States, and vote by Ballot for two Persons, of whom one at least shall not be an Inhabitant of the same State with themselves. And they shall make a List of all the Persons voted for, and of the Number of Votes for each; which List they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the Seat of the Government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate. The President of the Senate shall, in the Presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the Certificates, and the Votes shall then be counted. The Person having the greatest Number of Votes shall be the President, if such Number be a Majority of the whole Number of Electors appointed; and if there be more than one who have such Majority, and have an equal Number of Votes, then the House of Representatives shall immediately chuse by Ballot one of them for President; and if no Person have a Majority, then from the five highest on the List the said House shall in like Manner chuse the President. But in chusing the President, the Votes shall be taken by States, the Representation from each State having one Vote; A quorum for this Purpose shall consist of a Member or Members from two thirds of the States, and a Majority of all the States shall be necessary to a Choice. In every Case, after the Choice of the President, the Person having the greatest Number of Votes of the Electors shall be the Vice President. But if there should remain two or more who have equal Votes, the Senate shall chose from them by Ballot the Vice President. (See Note 8)

www.house.gov...

If a state could ammend their constitution, they could designate a cage full of monkeys to decide by having them throw crap at the canidates pictures. If you think, even for an instance, that Bush & the GOP=Nazi; you prove that not only do you know nothing about the GOP but of the history of Deutchland.

www.schoolshistory.org.uk...

Additionaly I suggest the book:
The Rise & Fall of the Third Reich; Shirer, William L.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
OK guys/gals,

I have to get ready for my physics class in two hours so I got to go. When I get home, I expect everyone to have conformed to my opinion or Im going to send the CIA to pay you a visit!
Oh, wait, Im not Bush, Im just The Kid. I look forward to reading the rest of this tonite. Take care and watch out, you might have SS hiding in you closets

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Again, so that people will stop saying that reporters have been jailed only after 2000 for not revealing their sources in certain circumstances, here is an excerpt that corroborates the contrary.

Other journalists who have gone to jail rather than comply with subpoenas since 1984, when the Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press began compiling such information, include:

Felix Sanchez and James Campbell, Houston, Texas, newspaper reporters, locked in judge's chambers for several hours in 1991; had refused to stand in the back of courtroom and identify possible eyewitnesses to crime.

Four newspaper reporters in South Carolina jailed for eight hours in 1991. Subpoenas sought unpublished conversations with state senator on trial in federal court for corruption.

Tim Roche, Stuart, Fla., newspaper reporter. Subpoenaed in 1990 to reveal source for leaked court order supposed to have been sealed. Jailed briefly, released pending appeal. Later sentenced to 30 days for criminal contempt. Served 18 days in 1993.

Libby Averyt, Corpus Christi, Texas, newspaper reporter. Subpoenaed in 1990 for information about jailhouse interview. Jailed over a weekend.

Brian Karem, San Antonio, Texas, TV reporter. Subpoenaed by defense and prosecution in 1990; refused to reveal names of individuals who arranged jailhouse interview. Jailed for 13 days.

Roxana Kopetman, Los Angeles, newspaper reporter. Jailed for six hours in 1987 for resisting prosecution subpoena seeking eyewitness testimony.

Brad Stone, Detroit, Mich., TV reporter. In 1986, refused to reveal identities of gang members interviewed several weeks prior to cop killing. Jailed for one day.

Chris Van Ness, California, free-lance writer. Subpoenaed in 1985 in connection with John Belushi's death. Jailed for several hours; revealed source; released.

Richard Hargraves, Belleville, Ill., newspaper reporter. Jailed in 1984 over a weekend in connection with libel case.

Excerpted from.
www.rcfp.org...

Who was saying this just begun happening in 2000?....

---edited to make excerpted quote smaller---

[edit on 15-11-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
it boggles my mind as well but whenever i say things like that i get ripped on

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
Again, so that people will stop saying that reporters have been jailed only after 2000 for not revealing their sources in certain circumstances, here is an excerpt that corroborates the contrary.

You say this as if that makes it right.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   

You say this as if that makes it right.

Astrocreep and i have clearly shown that this is nothing new....That first...and second, there are circumstances when journalists have to give the name of informants.... it has been the "law" for a long while....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join